Sex on Wheels

Story Info
Bill sent me some pictures of Ann.
771 words
3.88
22.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been talking to Bill for several months over the Internet. Bill and his wife Ann are pretty experienced and have been in the lifestyle for several years. He regaled me with some of their wild stories. One of them included him and Ann having a sub over for the weekend and all three of them sleeping in the bed together. Another time Bill had left for the day and left Ann and another woman handcuffed together. Pretty wild stuff!

Bill sent me some pictures of Ann. Some nude, some of her doing a double penetration. She was an attractive older woman, short with pale skin. She was curvy and had low-hanging natural breasts and short, curly hair. She also liked to fuck black guys.

One night I got an instant message from Bill saying that we should meet up. So I took a shower, stopped to get Ann a bottle of wine and decided to meet up with them in the parking lot of a McDonalds. I parked my car and waited, and soon they pulled up in a green Ford Expedition. I got out and went over to the car and introduced myself to Bill, a bespectacled middle-aged white guy.

Bill said they were heading to a swingers party later but he invited me to get in and go for a drive. We were okay because the back windows of the SUV were blacked out, I saw Ann in the back and handed her the present. She was wearing a flimsy, black sun dress and a shy smile. I got into the car and gave her a hug and introduced myself. Bill put the car in drive and began driving around aimlessly.

I reached over and put my arms around Ann and kissed her deeply. I stuck my tongue deep into her mouth and our tongues wrestled with each other. I reached under her dress and traced my fingers up her cool, bare legs until I reached her pussy. I noticed that she was getting wet and she was also beginning to pant. I suggested she go down on me, and she began sliding her face towards my crotch. She unbuckled my pants, unzipped my fly and took out my cock. She stroked it appreciatively and said, "Is this all for me?" She quickly went to town and started eagerly sucking and licking my dick.

Meanwhile Bill and I were having a genial discussion about work and life. He told me he had served in the Army and had been stationed in Germany. Ann was having fun slurping away on my dick. She pushed my legs apart and went down further and start tonguing my asshole, which made me even harder, She licked slowly around the edge of my ass, then she thrust her tongue deep into my butthole. I had to grit my teeth to stop myself cumming. Then Ann slipped her dress off and was naked, apparently she hadn't bothered to wear any panties.

She pushed me down on the seat, slipped on a condom and sat astride me. I could feel my dick penetrating the depths of her pussy. I could tell we were on the freeway now, because I could see Ann's beautiful body occasionally lit up by car headlights. She ground her pussy into my groin fiercely as she placed her hands on my chest. She started groaning and thrashing around wildly and then she came in a torrent of screams and twitches.

I pushed her off me and climbed on top of her directing my dick into her wet pussy. I entered her velvety folds while she dug her fingers into my ass. I pumped my dick into her and she groaned her appreciation to her husband.

"Bill, he is going to make me cum again," she whimpered. Bill gave me words of encouragement.

I kept pumping away on her tight pussy for about five more minutes, until I started to feel that inevitable pressure in my groin. It kept on building up, and even though I tried to hold it back, I soon exploded in Ann's pussy. I grunted in appreciation as he gripped my ass tightly.

I pulled out and slipped off the condom. Ann said, "Hold on let me clean you." And she went to work sucking and licking my dick clean of cum. What a thoughtful woman!

Bill soon pulled back into the parking lot of the McDonald's and I gave Ann another kiss and a hug and said goodbye. They headed off to their sex party, but I was the first to fuck her that night.