Sex Opens Door

Story Info
People do exchange information for sex.
20.1k words
4.51
30.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Picking up his new company-supplied Lexus coupe at Dallas Airport, Dale Bolt drove to his former family home feeling as if he had made a mistake caving in. His mother Dinah had insisted he stay with her and Teddy for as long as he wished. After rebuffing his determined mom Dale buckled under her third try when she burst into tears saying he's never really loved her and was rejecting her because she'd remarried.

Before accepting, he'd called Teddy (Edward) from Paris to ensure it was okay and was told of course it was and another male would balance out the family. Only later did Dale wonder how two males and one female 'balanced out'. Perhaps Teddy and Dinah had hired a live-in housekeeper? It seemed unlikely Dale's sister Gill had walked-out on her family in Dublin or Teddy's daughter Leah had tossed in her job on a top fashion magazine in New York. Dale called Dinah to confirm he would stay with her. She'd made such a fuss he forgot to ask who lived in the house.

Dale had come home for his father's funeral three years ago. Dinah was left the house and Dale received stock, investments and the beach house, a package worth almost as much as the family home. Being left no money his mom said she'd have to trade down and live in a much cheaper house but it was Dale to the rescue. Before leaving for Paris he sold the beach house and gave her the $478,800 net he received, saying his father had provided for her inadequately. Within a year Dinah remarried and while Dale decided not to attend the small wedding he hosted his mom and Teddy in Paris during their honeymoon. Teddy, a high-profile courtroom attorney, was not particularly friendly but appeared okay and before they left reimbursed Dale a check for the $478,800 he'd given his mother and Dale agreed not to mention the transaction to anyone.

Turning into the street Dale called his mom. "Hi, I'm a minute away."

"Oh darling, you're home. Oh I did so much want to go to the airport to meet you. Why are you calling instead of driving straight in?"

"Do I park on the street or beside the drive in the visitor's space?"

"We've had a reshuffle darling. Park in space three."

"Space three?"

"Where your father kept his boat. This is very sensible of your calling to sort it out before arriving so there is no need for a forecourt conference."

"I always was the sensible one of the family mom and you conceded that in later years."

"I don't remember that."

"Well it doesn't matter. Get your welcome home kiss ready."

The garage door was up so Dale drove straight in and found two women waiting for him.

"His mom flew at him and smeared him with lipstick and her perfume made him sneeze.

Dale squeezed her and his mom just loved that. He turned to the great-looking blonde with breasts that quite took Dale's breath away. God mom, some housekeeper, he thought, trying to rip his eyes away from her chest.

"Darling, this is your step-sister Leah."

Dale wasn't caught out being diverted by tits and legs. He said smoothly, "Oh hi Leah, I didn't recognize you from the wedding photos emailed to me. You had more puppy fat then and your hair was kind of brown, er...."

"Mousy?"

"Yeah, or close to it."

"Dad said I wasn't to allow you to chat me up. Well, he has his wish. I don't chat to creeps who insult me, even if they are handsome with a great body. You are a pig and thank you for ruining my day." Leah began crying and ran into the house.

Dinah sighed, "Well darling, I see five years living in sexy France has done nothing to improve your ability to small-talk with women."

"But mom, what did I do?"

"Failed totally to live up to the image I painted for Leah and you squashed her like a beetle, insulting her in a hurtful way."

"Hurt her, how?"

"You stared at her breasts like a sex maniac, then said she'd been fat, made a thing about her coloring her hair when she'd done it in stages so no one would really notice and you called her natural hair color mousy."

"Mom, she called it mousy."

"She knew you were struggling for a word, offered you one expecting you to reject it but you didn't. I was hoping you two would date and get some something going between you."

"But mom, she's my step-sister. Taboo."

"Hello, I'm sorry to be so dumb but tell me were is the blood relationship between you two?"

"I...er...um there's none I suppose."

"Well then, that's as nice a bit of ass as you'll see any time soon and you've rejected it."

"I have not!"

"Oh, I'm pleased to hear that. Check out the legal system and find if Texas has any law saying you two must not do it."

"Mom, I'd be wasting my time. You heard her -- totally venomous towards me."

Dinah said that was nonsense. Leah had been a tad disappointed, that's all, and had reacted sharply to ensure Dale took notice of her.

Dale snorted and began carrying some of his luggage into the house. He mom said he was back in his old room.

The guest room was shut so he knocked. Leah said come in and hastily pulled the bed scatter rug over her when she saw it was Dale. She had taken her dress off.

"What are you doing here?" she said aggressively.

"You invited me in."

"I thought it was your mother."

"Well I'm here substituting."

Leah had difficulty concealing a small smile. "Dinah said you had a silver tongue with a tendency to stumble."

"Well I stumbled with you apparently, looking at your tits too long."

"Dale, please. I want you to say you were looking at my breasts...no I don't, you are not allowed to look at my breasts in that sense."

"Who says?"

"My father. He'll kill you if you interfere with me sexually."

"What, even if I tweak a nipple and clamp a handful of butt?"

Leah seemed to lose both aggression and confidence. She looked confused.

"I-I don't know at what point the thin dividing line takes effect."

"Insertion perhaps?

Leah's aggression and confidence came hurtling back. "Dale, leave my room this instance. God, what an animal."

"If that's what you think have fun tattling to your father."

Leah stuck her chin out. "This is between you and me; it's none of his business."

"Thanks sweetie," Dale said trying to inject some hip swagger as he left the room. "That probably means I don't get a knife through the heart tonight. I'll meet you in the pool in ten minutes. I'll wear beach shorts in case you're too timid to swim nude."

Dale was finishing his 20th length when he looked up and saw her in a bikini.

"Jesus, get back and change. Your dad will be home any time soon. Do you have a one-piece?"

Leah nodded.

"Wear that. For some reason parents think one-piece suits are modest. You have a honey of a body and great legs as well."

"As well as what -- my tits?"

Dale appeared to look around nervously and he watched her grin as she walked away.

They swam twenty lengths and stopped for a breather. Dale said she had a fluid style but she needed to roll a little more.

"What, my ass?"

"Shoulder turn, to rotate your spine a little and that will transfer to the hips. Fish wriggle when they swim and so should we."

"My coach never quite said it that way."

"Probably you were ogling the guys so didn't listen."

They were drying off when Teddy came out and raised his sunglasses and greeted Dale. "Hi Dale, welcome to our home. You look in great shape, glad to see you are being a good girl and are not in a bikini darling."

"Do you get off looking at femmes in bikini's Teddy?"

Polite and controlled, Teddy asked Leah to leave them so they could talk in private.

Dale made a point of not watching Leah walking away. Instead he locked eyes with Teddy knowing instinctively they were entering a ritual to display dominance.

"Dinah told me she had you when she was twenty. She's fifty at the end of the year so that makes you 30?"

"I turn thirty next month. How old are you?"

"Fifty-four if it's any of your business."

"If you ask me my age I make it my business to ask your age. Why the aggression Teddy?"

"When I said it was okay for you to come for an extended stay I wasn't aware Leah would still be here. Her magazine in New York wanted to make some redundancies so new staff were fired. She came here and hadn't found suitable employment yet."

"I still don't understand..."

"Christ Dale, are you thick? You are almost good enough to be a pin-up guy and here is Leah, down and almost out, with you sleeping just four steps away from her bedroom. She's vulnerable even if she's your step-sister."

"So you wish to warn me off."

"Yes, that's exactly it and do what it takes to stop you laying a finger on her."

Dale looked at Teddy coolly. "Are you prepared to negotiate?"

"Yes. I wanted to put a lock on her bedroom door but Dinah said you are dumb enough to go through a brick wall after a hot woman."

"Are you sure she said dumb?"

"Well I think she may have said if you were wound up enough."

"That sounds more like my mom. Look, until I re-establish here I may as well date Leah if she will have me because she's conveniently on hand. I'd like to be free to dance with her, even to kiss her and in the pool to playfully wrestle with her, even to yank her top down."

By now Teddy's vein on his forehead was standing out and his left eye was twitching.

"Keep calm Teddy. Here's the punch line. I'll swear to you that there will be no penetration by me of any of her three orifices during the duration of this agreement and that is ninety days from today. By then either she or I or both of us will be out of here."

Teddy wiped his forehead with a handkerchief. "How can you expect me to be confident you'll honor this wacky agreement?"

"Ask Dinah for her assurance?"

"No, I can't do that."

Dale had a quick think. "I'll hand you across $10,000 and if you find I'm broken my agreement you keep the money."

Teddy rubbed his chin. He said he'd like to think about it and probably produce a raft of conditions for negotiation.

"No, that's complicating a simple agreement between two supposedly honorable men."

"And you are agreeable to hand over ten grand cash?"

"Yes, I'll give it to you tomorrow."

Teddy said in that case they had a deal and he didn't need the money to be handed over unless Dale broke the agreement.

They shook hands.

Teddy asked who would brief Leah and was told he should, being a responsible father.

"What, and mention the word orifices?"

"Yes, but it's a perfectly acceptable word. But don't worry because by the time your daughter will be laughing almost hysterically and saying hell will have to freeze over before she'll go out with me."

Teddy grumbled and said the agreement was a pain in the butt. "Would you consider an amendment -- that I'm not required to tell Leah?"

"Sure, and if she wants sex I'll say my personal ethics prevent me from seducing my step-sister."

"Oh great. Go and get changed and I'll pour drinks -- a beer?"

"Yeah great Teddy."

The tone of the evening was cordial. No issues arose, nobody seemed interested in Dale's time in Europe and after about an hour of clucking at him and giving him affectionate smiles his mom began yawning and her interest in him went on the wane. She and Teddy went off to bed to watch TV, leaving Leah to clear away.

"Want a hand?"

"No thank you."

Dale assumed she was too polite to say yes so he pitched in.

"I said no."

"Women often say no when they mean yes."

"Ah, back to talking sex, are we?"

Dale looked Leah in the eye and asked why was she so hostile toward him.

"I had a perfectly good bed and your mother threw me out of it to make way for you."

"Oh."

"I bought my car with my redundancy check and was garaging it nightly until your arrival when I was told to park outside."

"Oh."

"And I was asked to be very pleasant to you because you'd not be at ease seeing my father with your mother and me running about 'like I owned the house'.

"Oh my poor darling."

"I'm not your darling and please fuck off, find a place of your own."

"I'll not do that just yet but I'll swap rooms with you and you take my place in the garage."

Leah demanded: "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, of course. I'm attempting to make peace with you."

Leah smiled and said he was a sly sod. He was just trying to get into her pants.

Dale shrugged.

Clearing her throat Leah thanked Dale and said she'd leave sleeping and parking arrangements unchanged because she had no wish to upset Dinah.

"Very well please kiss me and I'll call our ongoing spat ended."

"Promise you won't grab me if we kiss?"

"What is there to grab?"

Leah pushed her chest out and moved in and they kissed.

"You may touch if you wish."

"Nah, it's only air, rubber and a trick bra."

"God, you are so gross. Go to bed and don't come sneaking into my bed."

"I'll only leave if you give me another kiss. You kiss rather well for a woman."

"Fuck off," they said in unison so Leah grabbed him by the shirt and kissed him.

"You are so different," she said. "You seem to inviting to be spurned and then being open to be cuddled almost simultaneously. It's weird. Have you considered dating a female psychoanalyst?"

He grinned and said soon she'd consider dating him and she replied, "I advise you to get to an psychoanalyst of any sex and urgently.

CHAPTER 2

Dale arrived at the Southern States divisional office of White Lightening Courier Systems International, on promotion to operations manager. He'd been told by head office in Chicago the division was in decline due to extremely hot competition particularly in the Dallas-Fort Worth area where competition was well above the national average. If he could revive the company's business within two years he probably would be promoted to head office.

The three receptionists appeared to be idle while through some glass doors Dale saw three lines of people waiting for attention.

"What's that department?" he asked, pointing to where the people were lined up.

"Representatives of new clients waiting to sign up. Are you a new client?"

"No miss, I'm Dale Bolt."

"What may I do for you?"

"The name doesn't ring a bell?"

The receptionist called to her two companions, "Is anyone expecting a Mr Bolt?"

They checked their computers and said no. The receptionist in the middle, who appeared to be the senior person, asked politely who Dale wished to see and he said Curtis Jack.

"You'll need an appointment sir."

"I have an appointment. Please tell me the time."

"It's 8.59."

"You have one minute to get me to Mr Jack's office in time for my appointment otherwise heads will roll. I'm the new operations manager."

"Are you sir? Mr Jack is in charge of administrations, not the ops manager."

"Don't be too sure about what influence I may and may not have ma'am. You lead me to him and run!"

"Yes sir!"

Curtis was reading a newspaper, looked up and said, "You must be the new ops manager -- um, Mr Bolt."

"Correct. Why didn't reception know I was coming?"

"Because I didn't tell them. All you had to do was to ask to see me."

"Not got good enough. Now get off your ass and greet me properly or else you'll be out of here without your feet hitting the ground."

Looking at the startled receptionist Dale asked, "Your name ma'am?"

"Sarah, Mrs Sarah Wilks."

"Here are my car keys Sarah. It's the gray Lexus out front. Park it were I'm entitled to be parked and then send a memo to everyone that it's Wake-up Time, with a brief from our company president Bryce Owens that I'm to get this division back to a healthy profit otherwise people will be made redundant."

Sarah looked at Curtis who'd turned white-faced. He told Sarah to do it and asked to see Dale's authority.

"Later," Dale said. "Tell your PA you are in conference until 10:00 and are not to be disturbed, by anyone."

Dale had barely started with Curtis when a big guy in a white coat came barging in.

"Curtis, we have a problem..."

"Get out of here," Dale roared. "Consult with two managers and if you can't agree on a solution come back at 10:00. Now out!"

The guy scuttled away. Dale asked for the name of Curtis's PA and was told Mary. Dale called Mary to the door so she could look past him if she wished and said, "Mary, I'm the new broom around here, Dale Bolt. I know this sounds tough but it's how it has to be. If you allow anyone else to enter here before 10:00 you're fired."

Mary looked beyond Dale for a confirming gesture from her boss, got it and said, "Yes sir Mr Bolt."

"Thank you Mary. Call me Dale in future."

Dale left Curtis looking shell-shocked and reading Dale's brief from HQ for the second time.

Mary was leaving her desk. Dale asked her about mid-morning breaks.

"We have two shifts of fifteen minutes, the second shift starts filing in around about 10:20 when the first shift is clearing."

Dale followed Mary into the café. He sat alone and five minutes later called to Mary to introduce him. She did so, in a loud voice.

"Right everyone," Dale said. "Today a new regime begins in this office, directed by me. You'll hear more about it over the next three days. Now, about morning and afternoon breaks. You enter this café at 10:00 and at 3:00 and you clear it within fifteen minutes and no later."

"I don't have a watch Mr Bolt?"

"Everyone is invited to call me Dale. You have a mouth young lady, asked someone the time."

David stayed and repeated that presentation to the next intake. By then almost everyone throughout the building knew who he was and why he had joined the management team.

Dale went to reception and Sarah handed him his car keys and her offer to show him to his office was accepted. Dale noticed his PA's station was empty.

"Mrs Monks left and has not been replaced. I'll get on to that right away Dale."

"Sarah please leave that in abeyance. I'll get back to you about that."

Dale called home. His mother was out and Leah answered.

"Hi, it's Dale. What's doing?"

"I'm tempted to say I'm trimming something but you might come racing home. I'm actually doing my nails."

"Want a temporary position?"

"What sort of job?"

"Acting as my PA."

"I'll think about it."

"If you want it be here within the hour and I'll have the office manager brief you and discuss terms and conditions."

Leah yawned and said he wouldn't have a clue whether or not she could perform adequately.

"You are a graduate in journalism and was taken on by a leading magazine that is unlikely to hire mugs. Be here by 11:00 and ask for me. If you can't make it by that time too bad, keep looking elsewhere."

"You sound too tough to work for."

"That makes you too pathetic to hold such a job. Bye."

* * *

Leah wondered who the fuck did he think he was? The Governor of Texas? She'd spent time trimming her vulva thinking he might launch an offensive any time soon, perhaps tonight. She wouldn't allow him anywhere her of course but knew there had been a few times when guys had gotten lucky. Not that she was a slut because not that many guys had pinged her.

No way was she going and work for Mr Bossy Bolt.

Less than five minutes later Leah looked at the clock and thought she should hurry. She was sick of the frustrating process of job hunting and she'd even paid money to be short-listed for final interviews and so far, nothing.

Now in positive mode, Leah thought it could be quite a sweet job. If she worked hard and long hours he'd take her away to conventions or just to other cities to check out operation, staying in double suites...for appearances. She'd soon have him shafting her until she was singing.

Leah tried to imagine what he'd be like and practically worked up a pant. God, she was going soft on him already. If he was fussy about seducing her, saying it was illegal because of the possibility of her becoming pregnant and rearing a cross-bred child with funny eyes and wanting to kill someone then that couldn't happen in their case because there were not blood-related. Well, if he turned girly and wouldn't do it she'd suggest he give it to her up the ass. Invited him to navigate a safe passage -- heh-heh-heh.