Sex or Suicide Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered what had happened. I remembered the game at the kitchen table, Nicole and Cory getting naked, Nicole and I sharing a dick... it seemed like a wild dream. My flaccid cock felt used and sticky, though, and my asshole felt oddly loose and hollow. I knew it had been real. I was simply in awe as I reflected on everything.

Suddenly, I heard a sliding door open then close seconds later. It dawned on me then that Nicole wasn't in the room. She must have gotten up and had awakened me in the process. She was outside now, apparently on her balcony. I knew she was probably smoking out there. It was a habbit she'd picked up a long time ago, though she did it very rarely.

I sat up in the bed and my head immediately felt terribly dizzy. I rubbed my forehead and swung my legs off of the bed. I stood wearily and stumbled out of the bedroom, hoping that I didn't wake Cory. I made my way awkwardly in the dark down the hallway and into the kitchen. I saw the sliding glass doors that opened to Nicole's balcony, though there was no light on outside. I started to head for the doors, but realized I was still naked. With my head still fuzzy, I searched the kitchen floor for my pants and found them near the table. Slipping them on, I opened the sliding door and peeked outside into the night.

I spotted Nicole sitting in a chair on the balcony overlooking the quiet town beyond. She glanced over at me and blew out a plume of smoke. She wore only a black hooded sweatshirt that I knew must have belonged to Cory, for it was entirely too large for her. The sweater extended past her hips and partially down her thighs. Her pink hair was a mess, and was mostly tucked into the neck of the sweater. Her tired green eyes studied me curiously.

I pulled the door open wide and stepped out onto the balcony to join her. Closing the door behind me, I took a seat in the only other chair beside her.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked.

She shook her head wearily. "I always have to pee in the middle of the night after I drink a lot. How the hell did I wake you up? You guys were out."

"I don't know," I replied. "Can I bum one of those from you?"

Nicole gave me a funny look as she reached for her cigarettes. "I didn't think you smoked."

I sighed and took the cigarette she offered. "Yeah, well, there's a lot of things I thought I'd never do."

I heard her giggling as she struck her lighter and lit me up. I drew in a deep puff of smoke, inhaling deeply and blowing it out. I let out only a tiny cough and looked over at Nicole almost bashfully. She smiled politely at me, her weary green eyes twinkling in the dark.

"I'm sure that last night wasn't exactly how you'd envisioned getting into my pants," Nicole chuckled.

I blinked hard. "Don't get me wrong, you were amazing."

Nicole studied me as she took another drag of her cigarette. "So, what's the big deal then? You got what we both knew you always wanted."

"Well, yeah, and it was more than I dreamed it would be, but... Cory...."

I saw a smile wanting to form on her face as I spoke.

"What about him, Derrick?" She asked, flicking her ashes.

"We had sex last night," I stated. "I'm not even remotely gay, or even bisexual... at least I didn't think I was... but we sucked each other's dicks last night. I... I let him fuck me for crying out loud!"

"Yeah, I imagine he'll feel the same way about me in the morning," Nicole said thoughtfully. "He walked in on me one time when I was masturbating and saw me with a dildo inside of me. I thought he was gonna throw up. He'll probably feel awful now."

The image of Nicole fucking herself with a dildo made my dick stir in my pants, but I chased the thoughts away.

"Well... at least he's a guy that had sex with a girl, though," I argued. "I mean, I'm the one deviating here and doing something strange."

"To everyone else," she contested. "But last night was strange for him just like it was strange for you. Besides, who cares if you're deviating, or whatever you call it. It was a little weird, but so what? You had fun didn't you?"

I paused for a moment. "Well... I guess I did."

"So why does it matter if you sleep with a girl or a guy?" Nicole pointed out. "You have all these preconceptions about what it means to have sex with a guy, but you never stopped to wonder if you would actually like it if there was no one to tell you it was wrong."

I was at a loss for words. I took a drag of my cigarette and stared of into the dark sky.

"I used to date, like, sketchy guys," Nicole said. "My parents hated every single one. They didn't like them because they were trouble makers, or that they had a bad history and stuff like that. Then, the first time I brought a girl to their house and told them we were dating, they were so disgusted by me being bisexual that they practically begged me to get back with any one of those bad boys. I just quit caring. If I'm happy and I'm enjoying myself, then who gives a damn what anyone else thinks?"

I was nodding my head when our eyes met. Her green eyes flashed with excitement as a smile formed on her face.

"So, did you enjoy having sex with Cory?" Nicole prodded.

I thought for a second before I answered her. "Yeah, I... actually did. Once I got past the weirdness of it all. Though it seems doubly weird because he's also my friend."

"It's like rock-paper-scissor, huh?" She grinned.

"Huh?"

She took a long draw of her cigarette and flicked it off the balcony.

"Like, you've waited so long to have a go at me," she explained, "and Cory's waited so long to get at you. And I've sorta wanted both of you, weirdly. Each of us got who we wanted."

I chuckled. Nicole had a unique way of looking at our crazy night.

"So, what happens now?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we're all friends," I pointed out. "Isn't it gonna be a little odd now between the three of us?"

Nicole shrugged. "Maybe not. I mean, things don't have to be more than they are now. We are all really good friends. And... maybe we like to fuck each other every now and then. Wouldn't that be nice to have someone you know and trust really well and be able to just have fun and blow off some steam together?"

I nodded distantly as I finished the last of my cigarette and flicked it over the railing of the balcony.

"I guess that sort of makes us all bisexual then," I pointed out.

"Maybe we're just sexual," Nicole offered. "Screw putting labels on things."

I rubbed my eyes wearily. "I still can't believe what happened last night. I had a threesome with you and Cory. I screwed my crush, and a guy, and they were my best friends. All because of that game... and that fucking liquor."

I smiled and shook my head at her.

"Jeez, Nicole, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I scolded. "Why would you make something like that?"

She laughed and rose from her seat. "Because it's the only way to party, baby. We got trashed and had wild nasty sex. Sex or Suicide. Give me sex or give me death."

Nicole and I shared a laugh before she pulled me from my chair. The two of us went back into her apartment and headed to her bedroom. I was practically blind as I felt my way to her bed. I heard her toss her sweater to the floor and crawl onto the bed. We laid down as quietly as possible, and Nicole turned away from me to face the edge of the bed, and I took the opportunity to cuddle up close to her with my crotch against her round ass and my arm around her waist. Our bodies fit together like a sensual puzzle, and I nestled my head onto her soft pink hair. Her curvy petite body felt amazing in my arms, and my cock twitched slightly against her soft ass cheeks.

I felt movement behind me. Cory's body suddenly was against my back, mirroring my position against Nicole's. He pulled his legs up close to mine, and I felt his soft fleshy dick and balls press against my ass and thighs. He slipped his arm around me and placed his hand on Nicole's hip. Though I was half sober and fully aware that it was Cory lying naked behind me, I made no protest at all. I rather welcomed the feel of his smooth body against my own. I felt wanted and welcome in the warm embrace of my two best friends. My dick pumped gently at the feel of Nicole's ass, and my loose asshole pursed at the touch of Cory's crotch. Before I eased into a slumber, I hoped deep inside that our game of Sex or Suicide would never truly end.