Sex Outdoors

Story Info
My journey into becoming an exhibitionist.
4.8k words
4.27
31.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over a year since I parted from my husband of twenty years and just on a month since the decree absolute came through that made me a free woman.

"Congratulations Christina," Mike said kissing me and cupping my left breast.

"Thanks Mike," I replied stroking his semi-erect cock.

"You must feel relieved to get it all over with aren't you?"

"Yes, it has been wearing and I am pleased it's finished."

I had met Mike playing golf some six months ago. We were at a mixed pair's competition and played against each other. As is traditional in golf my partner, a friend from my golf club and Mike's partner, a colleague from his club, sat together for drinks and were at the same table for dinner and the prize giving.

We had got on well on the course and even better during the evening. He was divorced and had a twenty-five year old son; Mike was fifty four. As I have a twenty-two year old daughter and was also getting divorced, we found a lot in common.

When I met Mike I had not had sex, other than masturbation since parting from my husband. I had not really dated or even felt that much interest in meeting other men.

Mike changed that.

We played golf together a week or so after the competition and had dinner at my club. He asked me out to lunch a few days later and I accepted. Dropping me at my car after lunch, he kissed me as I stood next to it. No big deal and not on the lips, but his hand brushed the side of breast as he put it round me to rest it on my hip; a common gesture with many men. It was just a slight, presumably accidental touch, but the effect on me was electric. I was immediately aroused.

At home later, I tried rationalising the rush of arousal I had felt. I put it down to the frustration of not having had sex for so long. I knew that it was not really Mike, for although I was fond of him, I did not look at him with a strong lust and certainly not a love.

That said, when he brought me home in his Mercedes from dinner a few days later and I explained that I could not invite him as Sam was there and I did not want her meeting my 'boy-friends,' he leaned over and kissed me. This time, though, it was full on my lips. Not only that, but also his tongue probed at my lips and I opened them. And furthermore as we kissed so he cupped and caressed my breasts outside the white, silk top I was wearing.

I was tempted to let him carry on, but we were parked right outside my house and anyone could walk past.

"Mike no," I said grabbing his wrist.

"Sorry Christina, I shouldn't have done that," he said removing his hand.

"No don't apologise Mike," I said holding his hand and kissing it.

"What then?"

I looked round and said. "It is rather public here Mike."

"Can we go somewhere less public then?"

My heart was beating as he suggested that. That was so silly for what he was suggesting was what I used to do in my teens. We found a quiet, isolated spot deep into a small industrial estate a couple of miles from where I lived in.

Immediately he had turned the engine off we were kissing me again. I was kissing him back as fervently as he was me. Our tongues were plunging deep into the other's mouth and our lips were grinding together as once more his hand found my B cup, pert for my age breasts. It was simply gorgeous and I showed no objection at all as he fiddled a couple of the buttons on the front of my blouse undone. Feeling fingers other than my own on the so sensitive flesh of my breasts was amazing. I grunted.

"Oh god Mike?" I moaned as he fiddled his fingers inside my bra and right onto my nipple that was already stunningly hard. He eased it out of the cup and pinched my aching nipple

"Is it nice?"

I wrapped my arms round his neck even more tightly as I groaned.

"It has been so long Mike, such a long time."

Moving his hand from inside my bra, he placed it on my knee. I was wearing a pleated, quite loose, black skirt and as it was a chilly October evening, thick tights.

With all my will I wanted to stop him. Every fibre of my body told me to push him off. All my resolve said don't let him do that.

But just seconds later I was writhing against his fingers that were pressing firmly against my lips and clitoris through the gussets of my tights and panties.

"Oh Jesus Mike, Jesus Christ," I groaned as wave after wave of sensational feelings roared through me.

"Let it go Christina, give into it," He said into my ear as he wriggled his hand up my tummy and inside my tights and panties. Then it was on my pussy and pressing against my clit.

As he dropped me outside my house twenty or so minutes later he said.

"Come to mine soon and let me cook you dinner."

Since being back on the dating scene I have worked out that is modern man's euphemism for come round to my home for sex. I did not know that then, but having had his hand in my panties and fingers up me as he gave me a surprisingly strong climax, I suspected that Thursday evening would be an evening of sex.

Getting ready, I made sure I did not wear tights and contemplated lacy top holdups, but thought that might be a bit too obvious. Instead I wore smart blue denim jeans, with a white button up blouse and strappy heels that left my toes bare. As the weather had turned warmer and as my legs were still tanned from my holiday in Italy with Sam at the beginning of September, I didn't bother with pop socks.

For the first time I could remember I got dressed in underwear to be undressed in. A white, lacy, diaphanous bra cut fairly acutely across each of my small breasts so that almost, but not quite the edges of my areola were exposed. Even putting it on and looking at myself in the mirror made my nipples harden and being fairly prominent I knew that if that happened during the evening they would disturb the material of the blouse. Even though I am not too keen on wearing a thong under jeans as the harshness of the denim can make the crease in my bottom uncomfortable, I thought such suffering would be a small part to play for the image I would present. In the end it was worth it.

I had washed and dried my shoulder-length, blonde hair that my ex sometimes said I wore too long for a woman in her forties. I decided to wear it up, but with lots of tresses dangling down in a style that the same ex said was too young for me. As I had said then, I thought now. 'Fuck him.'

I had assumed that the evening would follow a pattern. A few drinks, dinner then sex. I was surprised, therefore, when his son Ben was there when I arrived by cab. Maybe I had read it wrongly I thought as we had drinks on the terrace overlooking the garden. Mike had introduced me as. 'Christina, a golfing friend of mine,' and I was sure that Ben smiled as if to say. 'Yeah right.'

Over dinner, which was small lamb chops with a delightful Cumberland sauce, probably the last of the season's new potatoes and peas with a lovely cheesecake for dessert, Ben explained that he would be out all night and again smiled knowingly.

I offered to help with the clearing up, but both Mike and Ben said that was out of the question and did it themselves leaving me sitting at the glass topped dining table that could seat quite easily twelve, sipping the nice white wine.

"It's been lovely meeting you Christina," Ben said coming into the dining room as Mike finished the clearing up.

"And you Ben," I replied.

He came over to me and bending forward gave me a peck on the cheek. "I hope we meet again."

"Yes that would be nice."

"Bye then Christina."

It was no more than thirty minutes later that I was sitting on Mike's lap as he sat on the settee. My blouse was undone to the waist and both of my breasts had been pulled out of my bra. I had undone his shirt and had enjoyed running my hands over his nicely hairy chest imagining what it would be like when my bare breasts and nipples were squashed against it. I was soon to find out.

"Come to bed with me Christina," he whispered between sucking my nipples into his mouth.

It was big, airy bedroom with a large king sized bed. Staring at each other standing either side of the bed, we undressed ourselves. His body was well toned from his golf and tennis and he was not at all self-conscious as he slid his boxers off to reveal his thick, stubby erection. We slid into the bed and into each other's arms and I found out just how lovely it was having my breasts and nipples against his salt and pepper coloured, hairy chest.

Considerately, he wore a condom, but was hardly in me when I started to cum. Maybe I was not really ready for full sex for the sensation as his thicker than my exes cock went up me was staggering. I clung to him as my body was wracked with convulsions. I was sobbing and saying sorry, and like a fool in some ways, I told him that it was my first sex for such a long time. All the time, though, he was reassuring me and telling me it did not matter. In the end result it didn't for after a few minutes letting the shuddering subside I was ready to go again.

I pulled him on top of me and, opening my legs wide I wrapped them round his waist. His penetration seemed to be very deep for the sensations were again intense. This time neither of us lasted very long and after a series of long deep thrusts, he told me was cumming and this time we managed it together.

"Let's have a drink," he said kissing me. "Put this on if you like," he went on handing a white towelling dressing gown. He slipped into a dark blue one.

We went downstairs and sat in his study, it was nice and cosy. "How about a brandy?"

"I don't really drink it Mike and can't think of the last time I did, but why not?"

"A bit like sex then," he smiled.

Sitting relaxed with that post sex glow we chatted easily and soon we got round to our divorces and life since them. He told me that he had got divorced some six years ago because his wife had fallen for someone else. Since then he had several girl-friends, but nothing that serious.

"It's difficult Christina when you get that bit older and meet relatively few new women. It's sort of so statistically unlikely that you will meet the one of your dreams isn't it?"

"That is assuming you want to meet that person?"

"Don't you Christina?"

"I'm not sure."

"You said you have not dated much didn't you?"

"I have not dated at all other than you?"

"Oh I see."

Smiling I said. "As you could probably tell I am out of practise."

He leaned over and kissed me. "You were wonderful Christina and I am honoured to be the first man in your new life."

Later that evening we did oral on each other before having a long languid fuck. It was lovely.

*

After a few weeks we became a number, although I did not feel ready to introduce him to Sam, my daughter; I kept him as a secret from her. This made our sex life difficult. Sam was in most evenings and I could not bring myself to invite him in when she was up in bed. There were similar, but less extreme problems with Mike. Hence, our style was cramped a bit and we had to improvise. As it happens that was probably a good thing for our relationship as it meant we had to be creative and imaginative and that meant being adventurous. We occasionally used hotels or went to his place in the afternoons, but that was difficult as he had a gardener, a cleaner and an ironing lady, so there nearly always seemed to be someone there and we both worked.

Nevertheless, we found ways to have sex and by so doing we found something in each of us that had lain dormant for such a time.

"Let's get in the back," he said as we were parked in a car park in the forest. It was quite a large car park and we would see any car that turned into it and that would give us time to rearrange ourselves. So I agreed.

I then had sex in a car for the first time in almost thirty years.

I loved it and it became an essential part of our sexual repertoire. I enjoyed the adventure, the danger and the fear of being caught. It seemed to add so much more to the sexual act itself, there was an added buzz.

As time went on we got braver.

We were walking in the forest near High Beech. We had enjoyed a lovely, slightly too boozy lunch at a nice pub and thought we would have stroll to work the alcohol off before taking on the short drive back to his house where we would have sex; Ben was away for the night and Sam was with her father, so I was staying over. I was looking forward to that for it was rare for us to be able to actually sleep together.

Pulling me into his arms he kissed me, hard, long and passionately.

"Where did that come from?"

"I just wanted to do it, just as I want to do this," he said kissing me again and slipping his hand up my button up blouse that I was wearing outside my jeans and onto my breasts. He pinched my nipples. Whatever had got to Mike was also getting to me. I reached down and rubbed his cock through his chinos. He undid the buttons on my blouse

"Get it out Chrissy," he croaked.

"Not here."

"Where then?"

"Let's go a little further into the wood."

"But take your bra off."

"I want to fuck you here in the forest."

"Well I am not laying down."

"Who said anything about that? I want you up against a tree."

Slipping my arm through is and rubbing my bare tit against him I smiled.

"Ah well that's different then isn't it?"

I took my bra off and stuffed it in my shoulder bag. We walked along with my blouse open and my tits bare. Although the chance of being caught was low for amongst the fairly sparsely spread trees we could see for some distance, it was still exciting to be topless in public. Eventually we found a large tree surrounded by bushes that hid the trunk of the tree; ergo if we were against the trunk of the tree it would hide us too.

"Now get it out Chrissy," he said cupping my tits and pinching my nipples in turn.

"My pleasure sir," I said truthfully as I unzipped him, fumbled inside then pulled his welcomingly hard dick out of his chinos.

We kissed for a while touching and caressing each other, but somehow the scene did not lend itself to gentle affection. Being in the middle of a forest, with my breasts bare, the zip of my jeans pushed down and his cock out the situation called for energetic action. Raw, dirty, hard and fast sex was the order of the day, not gentle, languid lovemaking

"Rest your hands on the tree," he said undoing his belt and pushing his chinos and boxers down to mid-thigh.

I did as he asked and enjoyed the feel of his cock against my bottom outside my jeans and his arms coming round me so that he could get to both of my tits.

"Push your jeans and panties down," he said gruffly. I did.

Firstly holding my hip with one hand he ran the bulbous end of his now familiar cock along my slit, lubricating himself. Then, positioning the tip right against my lips he gripped my hips with both hands.

"Ready?"

"Yes very," I grunted as I prepared to receive my lover.

It was exactly as it needed to be, raw, dirty, hard and fast and we had a crashing mutual orgasm.

*

We hadn't discussed it in any detail, but both of us were becoming aware of our new penchant for sex out of doors and in places where there was the possibility of getting caught. I have no idea what had brought it on in me for I had led a fairly vanilla sex life with my ex and had never dreamt of doing anything like what we had done in woods, just last Sunday. However, as I had thought about it over the past few days, I had found myself getting excited at the prospect of what might come next.

I soon found out.

I was naked in the back of Mike's car. With both of us covered by a blanket, we had felt that if another car turned up in the car park we would see it and at the very worst I could wrap myself in the blanket as we drove off. Mike's shirt was undone and his chinos and boxers were pushed down, again easy things to remedy in an emergency.

He had one hand between my legs and was alternating between stroking, my soaked lips, squirming his fingers on my clit and pushing some up me. At the same time he was kissing and sucking my breasts and nipples and I was rubbing his nice hard erection. We had not decided what we were going to do. Whether it would be mutual masturbation with him possibly cumming on my tummy or tits or whether we would fuck.

We had been in the car park near to the Kings Head at High Beech for the best part of an hour. He had made me cum twice and I was feeling extraordinarily horny and very mellow. I slid down so that I was kneeling on the floor. He was sitting on the seat. Taking his cock in my hand I licked its length. I put my lips round the bulbous end and gently sucked as at the same time I cradled his balls in my hand.

I think we both said, "What the fuck," at the same time as suddenly with no warning the back of the car including my naked form as the blanket had slid off was bathed in a bright light. It was coming from both sides.

"Open the window please."

"Don't be stupid, leave us alone, who are you?"

"We are Epping Forest Rangers and we have every right, so please open your window sir."

That made me feel a little relieved knowing that were not kids or hopheads

"What the hell do we do Mike?"

"Stay calm, I'll sort it," he said pulling his chinos up as I wrapped the blanket tightly round me.

"Please get out of the car."

"You stay right here Christina," Mike said opening the door and getting out.

"And you please ma'am."

"No, you stay there, you have no right to tell her what to do."

"The police will if we call them."

"And why would you do that?"

"Lewd behaviour in public, having sex in Epping Forest and prostitution for a start."

"Prostitution how dare you?"

"We have been having trouble in the forest with girls and it looked to us as if you were with a prostitute, your number has been registered several times in other car parks.

Trying to get dressed under the blanket as best I could I marvelled at the calm, yet authoritative way that Mike dealt with them. After a brief period of questioning, they let us go with strong warning not to do it again.

Later at my house when we were in bed, Sam was away, and Mike had fucked me we talked about the incident. We agreed that we had found it immensely exciting having sex in the car like that and that actually being caught was simply a further turn on.

"I guess we're just a couple of exhibitionists aren't we Chrissy?"

*

Their relationship continued through the winter when having sex in the car became a chilly activity and doing it outside anywhere became impossible.

"Come to the office and let me fuck you," was the greeting I got one Sunday morning

Mike had a number of different businesses including a small estate agency that he worked in, by himself on a Sunday

We both laughed when I instinctively replied.

"We can't do that, oh shit." It had become a joke between us for I had said that whenever we had sex in a risky place.

"Oh yes we can, I can lock the door and we can fuck to our heart's content. Well more to my cock's and your cunt's content", Mike went on, purposefully being crude for he knew what that did to me.

We talked a little more and, inevitably, I agreed to go.

"I want to watch you undress as I undress myself Christina," he told me. "Wear a dress and no underwear."

"I can't do that."

"Why not, no one but you and I will know"

I couldn't think of a good reason to disagree so I agreed.

"True," I murmured, my body already tingling with the anticipation of doing that.

"I want to think of you driving over here naked under your dress. Wear that flowing blue one you wore on Thursday, it's got buttons down the front."

"Ok," I mumbled into the phone.

"Yes I want us both to undress until we're naked and then I'm going to fuck you bent over my desk."

I was hot and shivering with excitement on the short drive to his office in Epping. Getting out of the car and walking along the high street to his office I was acutely aware of my nudity under the thin, flowing dress and that turned me on even more. By the time I arrived at his office I was, as some rather distastefully say, 'gagging for it.' He must have worked out that would happen the crafty sod. When I reached the office, it was shut with the venetian blinds behind the house ads pulled down. Momentarily I wondered what he was up to, but the door opened to my knock. I went in and saw that he was just wearing his boxers.

12