Sex Pranks

Story Info
A young couple surprises their friends. And they're naked.
3.4k words
3.86
34.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my girlfriend Lauren had just had sex. Lauren was short and slim, with dark blonde hair that she tied back in a ponytail. Her little A cup boobs were slick with sweat, and her shaved pussy was wide and red from my cock. Pussy juices had gushed all over the mattress from her orgasm.

"Wow!" She said. "That was your best yet!"

"Thanks!" I replied. "I do try."

I reached out and tweaked her nipple. She giggled.

"I've had... an idea." She said.

"Let's hear it." I replied.

She stood up, and pointed at the floor beneath her. I got up, walked over, knelt in front of her, and started dutifully licking her out.

"So I thought we could play sexy pranks on our friends. We've got their...uhhh...keys, so we can get into their... wow... houses, and get them naked and stuff. It would make me so... OHMYGOD... horny." She looked down at me. "Wow, you can really use that tongue!"

I stood up, swallowing a mouthful of her cum. "You're still bi, right? You aren't just thirsting for pussy, are you?"

"Well, kinda... But you've got to admit, it would be pretty kinky!" She said.

"Yeah, it would..." I said reluctantly.

I knelt down, and grabbed a pair of boxers off of the floor.

"What are you doing?" Lauren said.

"Getting dressed..." I replied.

"No you're not. You're doing it naked."

"Seriously?" I said.

She stuck out her chest, so that her tits were right in my face.

"I dunno..." I said.

She turned around and bent over, picking up her dildo off the floor. Her arse was inches from my face. I kissed her butt cheeks. She stood up, and showed me the dildo.

"You know..." She said. "I can keep myself satisfied for weeks."

Looking at her hot little body, and imagining weeks of no sex, I gave in.

"Okay, we'll do it naked." I said.

"YES!" She shouted.

So off we went to play some sexy pranks...

"Who first?" I asked.

We were standing outside the house naked. I had a solid hard-on. Lauren's hands kept straying to her pussy, and her fingers would circle her clit. We were both so horny.

"What about Finlay?" She said.

Finlay was a hurdler. She had an insanely tight body, and an ass to kill for. I would have loved to see her naked.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

We walked to Finlay's house. It wasn't that far from ours.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"She's pretty strong. We may have to tie her down..." Lauren said, winking.

She put her arm round my shoulder, I put my hand on her arse.

"Smooth one there." She said, then laughed.

By this time we were at her house. Lauren reached into the little bag she had brought, got out Finlay's key, and unlocked the door. We crept in, and closed the door. Finlay's house was a bungalow, so there were no stairs to creep up. We went through into her bedroom. She was naked, under a thin blanket. Without even pausing, Lauren pulled back the blanket to reveal Finlay's glorious body. She had a great six pack, and was really slim. Her boobs were even smaller than Lauren's. Her long black hair was loose and spread out across the pillow. Lauren grabbed some rope off of the floor, and tied it round the head and foot of the bed. Then she put all four strands in a lasso lope. I walked over and grabbed the two at the head of the bed. I knew what Lauren was planning. We quickly put the loops over Finlay's wrists and ankles, and tightened them. Finlay's eyes opened.

"Wha-"

Then she realised.

"It would be you two wouldn't it!" Finlay said, kind of laughing.

Lauren winked at her, then got onto the bed. She crouched down, and began licking Finlay's cunt. Finlay looked at me, down at my dick, then at me again.

"Come on then..." She said. "I'll give it a blow."

I climbed onto the bed, and knelt down, with one knee either side of her chest. I was very careful not to sit on her boobs. Then I put my cock in her mouth, and she began to suck. I reached back and started rubbing her boobs. I could hear Lauren groaning behind me, and Finlay was moaning in front of me. Suddenly, I came in Finlay's mouth. With a gulp, she swallowed. I climbed off of Finlay, and turned around to see Finlay jizz in Lauren's mouth. Lauren looked at me, walked over to me. She kissed me, and Finlay's cum poured into my mouth. We frenched, while Finlay looked on, panting. Then, we swallowed what was in our mouths, then turned back to Finlay.

"Can you untie me now?" She asked.

I walked over to her bed, and untied her arms. Lauren untied her legs. Finlay leapt up, onto Lauren. Suddenly, her fingers were in Lauren's cunt.

"My turn!" She said.

They were on the floor. Lauren was groaning. Finlay was using two fingers, three, four, and suddenly her whole fist. Lauren screamed with pleasure. Finlay's arm was up to her elbow inside Lauren. Then Lauren came. Jizz poured out of her pussy, all over Finlay's arm and the carpet. Finlay pulled her arm out, and looked over at me.

"You're next." She said.

I began to run away as she went to a cupboard. Despite the head start I knew that she could catch me. I went into her garden, hoping that she wouldn't know. But when I turned around, Finlay was sprinting towards me. Her little boobies were bouncing up and down. I was completely transfixed. Then I saw that she had a riding crop in her hand. I turned to run, but Finlay knocked me to the floor. She grabbed me, and held me down. Then I felt a sting against my arse cheeks. She was whipping me. Damn, this was what I loved. Lauren did this sometimes, and it made me so hot. I could feel my dick hardening. Finlay whipped again and again. Once my butt was red and sore, she got up, turned around, and walked back towards her house. I got up, and turned around. Suddenly, cum shot out of my dick and hit her fine ass. Finlay turned back to me, laughed, and kept going. After about 30 seconds, I saw Lauren hobble out of the house. As she went past, Finlay smacked Lauren's arse. Lauren jumped, but laughed. She limped over to me, and collapsed on the grass. She patted the ground next to her, and I sat down, wincing.

"You look as bad as I feel." Lauren said.

We laughed. Then Lauren got my cock in her hand, and started to jack it off. I went for her pussy, but she waved me away.

"Hurts too much..." She said.

So I leant over and began to suck on her nipple. Her boob was soft on my face. We continued this for a bit.

"Someone less harsh next." I said.

"Kim?" Lauren replied.

I nodded.

Kim was short(ish) but with big boobs. She had a relatively nice arse as well, but nowhere near as toned as Finlay's. She was up for anything sexually, and had been known to fuck people at parties without even getting drunk. This was gonna be goooood.

As me and Lauren walked down the road, I noticed that Lauren's limp was going.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said. "I'd be up for some of that another time, just be more gentle than Finlay was."

Now I was excited for the fisting to begin at home.

I turned Lauren around, and began to kiss her. I could feel her tongue teasing mine as our saliva mixed. I pulled her close to me, and I could feel her boobs pressed up against my chest. My dick hardened rapidly, until the tip was resting just above her cunt. The nudity in public was a real turn on.

"We need to get to Kim's." Lauren said, pulling away.

"Yeah." I said, out of breath. As Lauren turned around, I slapped her arse, hard. The noise echoed down the road.

A light turned on in the house we were passing.

"We better run." Lauren said.

We started to sprint. I could see Lauren's bouncing boobs but there was no time for sex. We were about to get seen. The window opened, and a guy leant out.

"Any more and I call the police!" He shouted at our retreating arses.

We laughed, then turned into Kim's drive. Lauren got out Kim's key, and unlocked the door. We went up the stairs quietly, and into Kim's room. She was laying on a mattress in a thong, on her side, without anything covering her gorgeous breasts. They were so big compared to Finlay's.

"Let's play a game." Whispered Lauren. "I'll go first."

She walked up to Kim, and touched her back.

"That's nothing!" I whispered.

I walked up, and carefully removed her thong, revealing a loose, hairy bush. I put it up to my face, took a big sniff, and threw it to the floor.

Lauren cupped Kim's butt cheek in her hand, then let go.

I kissed Kim's nipples, then turned her on to her front.

Lauren looked me right in the eye, then jammed a finger up Kim's pussy.

Kim's eyes opened, and she looked over at Lauren. Then she looked over at me.

"Yes?" She asked.

Me and Lauren looked at each other, then laughed.

"Alright..." Kim said. "Let's do it."

She got up out of bed, then pointed to it.

"Get on, Joel." She said.

I climbed onto the bed, and lay on my back. Kim squatted over my face, looking away, so that her butt was right over my mouth.

"Put your hands on my butt cheeks." She said.

I did.

"Now Lauren, climb on his dick, and face me."

Lauren did this. Kim kissed her, and fondled her boobs. Lauren went up and down on my dick, while kissing Kim back. I began to lick Kim's cheeks. Then, my tongue went along her pussy, and then to her ass hole. I started to lick it curiously. It wasn't that bad. I reached up and grabbed Kim's tits. They were so big and round. I fiddled with her nipples. Then I came in Lauren, but kept going. Kim's cum flowed down into my mouth, and I lapped it up. Finally, Lauren came. We all rolled off of each other. Lauren was on one side of me, and Kim was on the other on the bed. I put my arms around their shoulders. One of my hands was on Lauren's boob, the other was on Kim's. Lauren reached over and started to jack me off. Kim just started to finger herself. I teased their nipples. Kim began to moan. Then the orgasm hit her, and cum poured out of her pussy. She was breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling. I came, and my jizz dribbled out of my dick onto Lauren's hand. She started to lick it off, then started fingering herself. Kim got up off of the bed, and walked over to the bathroom.

"I need to clean up." She said, and closed the bathroom door behind her. Then I heard her turn the shower on.

Lauren got up, and walked over to Kim's underwear drawer. Opening it, she said "Damn, Kim's got some nice bras."

She got out a black lacy one, and put it on, then laughed.

"Look how much room I've got!" She said, laughing.

I got up and walked over. The bra was way too big for her.

"You know." I said. "Big boobs are all very good, but I like your little titties."

"Thanks." She said, hugging me. "Anyway, speaking of boobs, I'm gonna go get me some." She winked at me, then went into the bathroom. I heard the shower door open, close, then I heard giggling. While they were busy, I looked in Kim's underwear drawer. She had a range of brightly coloured bras and knickers. I moved them about, and felt something underneath them. I moved them all around and found a big black dildo. It had a button on it. When I pressed it, it started to vibrate.

Holding it in my hand, I walked over to the bathroom door and opened it. I walked through, and stood there staring. Kim and Lauren were naked, wet, soapy, and making out. Lauren was fingering Kim. I got into the shower with them, and put the vibrator in Kim's arse, turning it on. Then I went behind Lauren, and put my dick in her arse. I started thrusting. Kim was moaning in pleasure, her big breasts heaving. Soon Lauren was moaning as well. She arched her back, her boobs brushing Kim's face. Kim came all over Lauren's fingers, and Lauren's cum dribbled out onto the floor. For the first time I had seen, the girls had finished before the guy. I pulled my dick out from between her cheeks, and she span around, put my dick in her mouth, and I suddenly came. She swallowed it. Behind her, Kim pulled the dildo out of her arse, then smacked Lauren's ass, and shoved it between her cheeks. Then she laughed, kissed me on the lips, and got out of the shower. She grabbed her phone, and took a picture of the three of us in the shower, my dick in Lauren's mouth, a dildo in Lauren's arse, and Kim's big boobs flopping around.

"Where's that going?" I asked.

"Snapchat, Instagram, you know." Kim replied. "Aaaand sent."

She pulled Lauren off me, and grabbed her close and kissed her full on the lips. Then she turned to me, slid on to my dick, and snogged me. I could feel her huge tits pressing against my chest. Her tongue slid down my throat, and I felt her cum all over my dick. Then she got off of me, and stepped back. Lauren was fingering herself furiously, but stopped now that we were done.

"You two can go now, I'm all tired out." Kim said. "Actually, one last thing..."

She put her hands behind her head and bounced up and down. Her boobs bounced up and down. Her hairy vag was so enticing but she was done for the night. She went back out to her bedroom, put her knickers back on and got in bed.

Lauren grabbed my hand, and led me out of the room. We went downstairs, and left.

"Where next?" She asked.

"What about Katie and Jake's?" I said.

"Yeah, why not try adding another guy into the mix..." Lauren said.

Katie and Jake lived next door to us, so we walked back to our house, dropped off the bag of keys and stuff, then went to their house. The door was always unlocked to their house, so we just let ourselves in. We snuck through their hall, and into their living room. The light came on. Katie and Jake were standing there in their underwear.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Katie asked.

"We were gonna fuck you both." Lauren said.

That's why I loved Lauren. She was so straight-up.

"How did you know we were coming?" I asked.

"Finlay texted us. She heard you two talking about us as you went back past her house, so she gave us some warning, so we wouldn't be caught naked." Jake said.

"Speaking of naked..." Lauren said. "I can't help but notice that we are both naked but you two aren't. How about you take off those clothes so it's more fair."

Jake and Katie looked at each other.

"No." Katie said. "There are robes under the stairs." She pointed behind her. "You can go get them."

Lauren walked past her, then span around, and pulled Jake's boxers down. He had a tiny little dick compared to me, which I was pleased about immensely.

"So much for these..." Jake said. He kicked the boxers off.

Lauren looked down at his cock, laughed, and looked at mine. She laughed again, then walked back over to me.

"Come on Katie." He said. "Don't be the only one."

"NO!" She shouted. "I'm not stripping naked for no good reason in front of these two perverts!" She pointed at me and Lauren.

"Well we aren't wearing robes." said Lauren.

"Tell you what..." Katie said. "If you licks Jake's balls, I'll strip off."

"Sure." Lauren said.

"No..." I said. "That's so weird, and you should only be licking my balls."

"I can lick whoever's balls I want. And besides, they aren't as nice as yours, and I reeaaallly want to see Katie's tits." Lauren said.

She knelt down in front of Jake, and stuck her tongue out. The tip of it touched Jake's balls. Suddenly, Jake came in Lauren's face.

"Ew!" She shouted, recoiling. "Who's the pervert now?"

"You might need to lick it off, Katie." I said.

Katie stepped forwards and licked the spunk off of Lauren's face. Lauren grabbed a wipe from the counter, and wiped her face clean.

"Take the bra off, Katie." She said.

Katie slowly unclipped the bra, and let it fall to the ground. She had amazingly round, gravity-defying breasts. Her nipples were large and light. I preferred dark little nipples like Lauren's, but I couldn't deny how perfect these boobs were.

"Jake, take her knickers off." Lauren said.

Jake stepped forward, and pulled down Katie's knickers.

Her bush was trimmed but tidy. Her thighs were thick and muscled from all the cycling she did. Good god was she smoking hot! Jake started to lick her out. I looked over at Lauren. She was slimmer, with nicer nipples, and a tighter arse. Her little boobs also turned me on more than Katie's round ones. As Katie came, Jake stepped away.

"You know." Katie said. "Joel is the only one who hasn't done any licking yet."

"Good point!" said Lauren mischievously. "What should we make him do?"

"Jake never wants to lick my anus. Maybe he should lick there!" Katie replied.

"Yeah!" said Lauren.

Katie turned around, and spread her arse cheeks. I knelt down, and buried my face between them. They were soft and squishy. I licked her butt hole. Slowly at first, then faster. Suddenly, I rammed my tongue down her anus. She moaned, and came. Jake was waiting. He sucked up the spunk before it hit the ground.

"Stop stop stop!" Katie said. "It hurts so much!"

I took my tongue out and stepped back. Katie had tears in her eyes. Jake had a tiny little boner. Katie grabbed hold of him, and pressed herself against him. She started to shake.

"I think you need to go." Jake said. "I can deal with this."

As we walked past, Lauren smacked Katie's arse. Her butt cheeks wobbled with the slap. Then we left. The last thing I saw was Katie's boobs pressed up against Jake, wobbling as she shook.

"That was so KINKY!" Lauren said as we walked away.

"Yeah! I'm so horny!" I said.

Lauren kissed me fiercely.

"Did you see Jake's tiny knob?" She said. "I guess Katie makes up for it with her great rack."

"I prefer yours!" I said, putting my arm around her.

"Glad we did this?" She asked.

"God yes. Though I don't understand how I can be so horny after so much sex." I replied.

"Well we can soon sort that..." Lauren said, winking mischievously. She slapped my arse.

As we walked up our front garden, Lauren tackled me. We fell to the floor. She pinned me to the ground, knelt with a knee either side of my waist, with her hands next to me head, one either side, and mounted me. She went up and down my dick. We were snogging furiously. Then she lifted her head up, and I sucked on her nipple. This sex was different to the other times. It was frantic, animalistic.

I could taste her milk in my mouth. Suddenly, I came furiously inside her. She gasped, and collapsed on top of me. I could feel her pussy juices spreading over my stomach.

"Let's just sleep here." She panted.

So we did.

The next morning, we woke up naked in the garden. We got up, and went inside the house. Lauren took some morning after pills, then we went upstairs to have a shower. We went into the bathroom. The door shut behind us, and locked. We span around. Standing there was Finlay, Katie, Kim, and Jake. They were all naked. Finlay had Kim on a dog leash, and Kim was kneeling on the floor, cum dribbling out of her cunt.

Katie winked at us. "Our turn." She said.

To be continued.