Sex Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally from across the room, he had the courage to look at Arriene. Her long hair spilled down her back in appealing disarray. Her great dark eyes, reflecting the firelight, seemed to glow with a light of their own. At that moment she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. His knees went weak.

"Arriene, I'm sorry," he said, his voice husky with desire. "You are so beautiful. I have no control over myself when I'm with you." He realized this was true and it terrified him. He leaned into the brick of the fireplace as if it could save him from her—from himself.

She watched him through lowered lashes and smiled shyly. He smiled back but made no move to approach her. She squirmed and pouted and seemed to want a reaction from him. His smile broadened but he stayed against the wall. He didn't dare to go close to her.

She called to him and patted the bed next to her. She clearly wanted him near. He guessed she was more than a little intoxicated. She became bolder, or perhaps just frustrated at his refusal to join her. Smiling at him coyly, she undid the knot at the front of her dress and pulled it aside. He sucked in his breath in admiration and his cock bobbed up again, fully erect.

Her breasts were perfect, not large but not too small, with lovely dark areolas. Her body was long and lean, her stomach well-toned, her bush dark and inviting.

"Arriene!" he breathed. She smiled at him seductively and struck a pose, her mouth pouty, her breasts out and her long legs folded to one side.

"Oh Arriene, you're driving me mad!" he whispered. She pushed her tits out more and lowered her lashes, her eyes sultry. Very slowly she cupped one of her breasts in her hand. She began to rub her thumb around the areola. Presently she closed her eyes and moaned softly.

"Oh, stop please!" he cried. He turned away from her and sagged against the fireplace, helpless with desire. "I can't. We can't. We have to wait!"

He stayed leaning against the brick, not even looking at Arriene. After a few moments he heard the sound of swallowing. He glanced quickly at her and saw that she had the carafe of wine in her hand and was drinking it in great gulps.

"No, Arriene!" He crossed swiftly over to her and took the wine gently from her hand. The carafe was almost empty. "Don't drink too much," he warned, setting it down on the cart. "It will make you sick."

He stood next to the bed and stared down at her, hardly daring to breath. His eyes feasted on her spectacular body. She met his eye bravely, and he saw that she wanted him. He fell to his knees at the side of the bed, somehow no longer having the strength to stand.

Her nipples were hard. She was breathing heavily, clearly aroused. His eyes travelled to the dark curls that covered her pussy and a jolt of sexual energy coursed through his body. He sucked in his breath and held it.

There was no stopping himself from touching her. Leaning forward, he ran a light finger slowly from her shoulder down over one nipple. She shivered as he lingered briefly. Continuing its path, his finger ran across her flat stomach, curving in to stroke the inside of her thigh.

She shuddered and closed her eyes.

With effort, he pulled his hand away. He was afraid to touch her—afraid he would lose control again.

"My God, you're beautiful," he whispered. She opened her eyes again and they were smoldering. She parted her legs slightly and squirmed.

Oh God, she's ready! Where the hell is Master Rim? He could see the pinkness of her labia showing between her dark curls. His cock throbbed with need.

He put his hands on the bed, palms down, and looked at the floor, taking long slow breaths. "We have to wait," he said. "We have to wait until Master Rim returns." He gestured toward the railing, hoping she would understand.

She glanced up at the empty place on the railing and looked back at him questioningly.

"We have to wait," he repeated. He looked away from her again, at the floor. It was his only hope of maintaining control. But she had other ideas. She pulled his hand from the bed and placed it between her warm thighs. His fingers automatically sought the heat of her crotch. He separated the lips of her labia slightly and began stroking her clitoris ever so gently.

She let out a small squeal and arched her back. He continued to stroke her, and she wiggled with pleasure and started to moan. As his fingers became wet with her desire, heat washed over his groin and he spasmed slightly. He looked down at his torrid cock and saw that a small amount of semen had leaked from the head.

Panic engulfed him. "Oh God! We have to wait!" he cried.

He pulled his hand reluctantly from her crotch and turned away from her, shifting to lean against the bed. He barely registered the agony of his shredded back against the mattress. He closed his eyes. "You have wrecked me! I am so hot for you!"

He felt the bed shake as she moved. Suddenly her warm lips were on his. She kissed him upside down and when he opened his eyes her firm breasts were bouncing softly, inches from his face. He twisted around and licked one of her nipples quickly. She laughed delightedly and presented her breasts to him, nipples erect.

He pulled himself to his knees facing her. She sat on the edge of the bed, legs on either side of his chest, and leaned forward putting her arms around his neck. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and ran his tongue around the areola. She gasped. He rolled her other nipple gently between his thumb and forefinger while he sucked on the first one. She moaned with pleasure.

Presently she reached down and grabbed his moist cock firmly in her hand.

"Oh!" he cried as he felt her fingers on his shaft. "Oh, stop!"

"I trust I am not too late," Rees was barely aware of a high-pitched voice from above.

Oh, thank God! Rees was flooded with relief. He had never expected to be grateful for Master Rim's appearance.

Arriene jumped at the sound of the master's voice and pulled away from Rees. He glanced up at the man who was leaning on the railing. Master Rim smiled without warmth, his eyes hard and intense.

"Perfect timing, Master, sir," Rees said.

Arriene had moved away from him, her cheeks red with shame. She found the cloth and covered herself with it.

"One of the rules," said Rim, "is that you remain naked, at least while I'm here. Take that cloth away from her."

"Yes Master." Rees was not altogether sorry about this request. He moved up to sit on the bed next to Arriene. Fear had returned to her eyes.

"Don't be afraid," he said softly. He kissed her and tugged playfully on the cloth. She returned his kiss and let him take the cloth away. Squirming away from him, she glanced nervously toward the man at the railing and back at Rees, reaching for the cloth again.

"Just ignore him." Rees caught her hand and placed it on his waist. He kissed her again and she clung to him. They kissed passionately and he fingered one of her nipples. When he finally came up for air, she arched her back, bringing her breasts near to his face. He pushed her gently back on the bed and took one of her breasts in his mouth, her other in his hand.

His tongue and his fingers worked in unison. He felt her body tense and soon she started to moan. He switched sides, noting how hard her nipples became as he sucked. He had been stroking her thigh with his free hand, and now his fingers sought her pussy. It was hot and wet and they both let out a gasp at the same time as he touched her. He glanced at her face. She was flushed with desire. She parted her legs for him and he rubbed her clitoris softly, quickly. She moaned and writhed beneath his touch.

The scent of her arousal assaulted him and his desire became overwhelming.

"Are you ready now?" he asked her. He moved up and held himself above her. His erection poked into her stomach. She reached down and stroked his cock gently with her fingers. A fresh wave of urgency washed over him at her touch.

"You're ready aren't you?" he whispered. Rees could not hold himself back any longer. "I hope you're ready... "

He guided his cock between her legs. Its head brushed against the soft warmth of her labia and he pushed forward gently. He felt the resistance of her hymen. She gasped. He wasn't sure if it was in pleasure or pain. He forced himself to stop and look into her eyes.

"Are you hurt?"

She smiled at him and he couldn't wait any longer. He pulled back slightly then pushed his shaft into her slit. He felt the wet warmth envelope him and he was overcome with sensation. She let out a small squeal, of pain he thought, but he no longer had the ability to stop himself.

He pulled back and thrust into her again and again. Moans of pleasure ripped from his lips as he was pulled into an abyss of bliss. He heard her scream. Some part of his mind told him he was hurting her, but he was incapable of responding to that thought. He drove into her, overcome by sensation as her hot wetness hugged his cock tightly. Her screams turned to whimpers. He did not restrain his gathering orgasm. He thrust his greedy cock deeply into her and his whole body spasmed in ecstasy. He cried out as the orgasm took him. It was long and intense, thrilling him to his toes, and it sucked his strength away, leaving him weak and gasping. He collapsed onto her, moaning.

Afterwards he lay very still on top of her and she sobbed quietly. He pulled himself up on his elbow and looked at her with concern.

Her eyes were closed and tears streamed down her cheeks. He noticed the sheet was smeared with blood. Shame stabbed at his chest, sharp as a knife. He had heard that women bled their first time, but he'd never had sex with a virgin. The blood alarmed him, and he was flooded with guilt and distress that he had caused her so much pain.

"Arriene, I am sorry," he said. Tears welled up in his own eyes as he looked at her beautiful, tear-streaked face. He brushed the tears from one of her cheeks with gentle fingers. "I am very sorry I hurt you."

She opened her eyes. They held some pain but mostly adoration. She smiled at him and touched his face as he blinked back his tears.

"Are you hurt?" he asked.

She put her hand behind his neck and pulled herself up to kiss him. He returned her kiss gently and felt better. Perhaps it hadn't been rape if she still wanted him.

"Well done slave," Rim said, clapping his hands slowly.

Rees glanced up at him and bit back the sarcastic remark that was on the tip of his tongue. He turned his attention back to the gorgeous girl in his arms.

"Slave, kneel before me when I talk to you." Rim's tone was harsh and commanding, and Rees lost no time in pulling away from Arriene and following his request. Dropping to his knees next to the bed, he faced Rim and waited for him to speak. A quiet fury burned within him. God, he hated this man!

"My goodness she made a mess didn't she? You were right, she was a virgin."

Rees said nothing.

"Well, how was it?"

"Very good, sir... Master," Rees' replied stiffly. What does this sick man want?

"Just very good?"

"Unbelievably good, sir."

"Master," Rim corrected.

"Master. I'm sorry, Master, sir."

"That's better. So, you are now a breeding slave. I expect you to take your duties seriously."

"Sir? Master?" Breeding slave? What duties?

"She is here because it is the right time for her to get pregnant. You will stay here and have coitus with her at least four more times over the next two days. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes Master, sir. Thank you, Master."

Rees could not believe his fortune. Two whole days in paradise with the beautiful, naked Arriene! He glanced at the girl. She had covered herself again with the cloth and was staring wide-eyed at the bloody sheets. Rees looked up at Rim to see if he would complain that she was no longer naked, but he was gone.

Rees sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry I hurt you. I should have gone slower. I lost control. Oh my God, you feel amazing!"

At that moment the door swung open. Rees leapt to his feet and positioned himself between Arriene and the door. Two handlers entered the room, followed by several slaves. The handlers eyed Rees warily and one of them barked out an order to him.

Rees crouched into a fighting stance, even knowing he was helpless against the handlers. His feelings for Arriene at that moment were such that he would protect her at all cost. If he had been thinking rationally, he would have realized that Master Rim picked the mates for his breeding slaves carefully. The master would not allow just any handler to have her, especially when she might become pregnant. He probably had even given orders for them not to be unduly violent. But Rees wasn't thinking rationally. In the aftermath of making love to Arriene, he could not bear the thought of anyone else even touching her.

The handler with the hood yelled loudly at Rees, motioning him to the ground. The handler with the whip moved around to the side as if to go around Rees. Rees took a few steps to keep himself between Arriene and the handler with the whip. He glanced back at the handler with the hood just in time to see the hood dropping neatly onto his head. His hands flew to his throat as the chain tightened. He grabbed the chain and tried to loosen it. The man on the other end of the pole yanked it back and forth causing him to lose his balance and stagger.

Both handlers yelled at him angrily. Hearing the whistle of the whip, he dodged away from the sound and it snapped near his shoulder.

Arriene screamed.

"Arriene!" Rees tried to call to her but what emerged was a barely audible rasp. Were they hurting her? Frantic to protect her, he clawed at the hood to tear it off his head, but the man with the pole shoved hard and he lost his balance and crashed to the floor. He started to get up, but the pole controlled him, keeping him on his knees, and the chain tightened even more cruelly around his neck.

"Arriene!" he called again in desperation. This time no sound at all came from his constricted throat. He fought to get air into his lungs even as he made a grab for the pole behind him. A boot slammed into the middle of his ravaged back, forcing him flat to the floor. He screamed in silent agony. His world was pain and panic and the blackness of the stifling hood. The boot stayed in the middle of his back, pinning him to the floor and grinding mercilessly against his sheared skin. He struggled in vain for a few more moments before his consciousness slipped away; his oxygen starved brain shut down.

He awoke feeling Arriene's arms around his neck. She was sobbing. The choker was loose, no longer cutting of his air supply. He found he was gasping for air, dizzy. After a few minutes he sat up slowly and put his arms protectively around Arriene. Holding her tightly, he panted, and she clung to him and cried quietly.

His breathing had returned to normal, and Arriene's sobs had ceased when one of the handlers gave him a command.

"I don't understand Kreoley," he said.

He heard the handler approach him and Arriene pulled away.

"Arriene!" he cried in alarm. If they touch her, I will kill them... somehow!

She said something and did not sound panicked, so Rees tried to remain calm. One of the handlers pushed him roughly, sending him sprawling forward and causing his back to shriek in pain again. He started to get up but the pole controlled him and the chain tightened once more around his neck. He choked and lay still.

The handler grabbed his wrists and stretched his arms out so that he was lying face down on the ground with his arms in front of him. The handler barked another order at him. He lay perfectly still and gradually the chain around his neck was loosened. The hood was lifted slowly from his head. He saw that Arriene was kneeling nearby, regarding him with concern. He looked up at the handlers but did not move his body. The one with the whip held it at the ready, and the other was prepared to drop to the hood back over his head. The one with the whip repeated the previous command.

Rees realized that the slaves were all gathered at the door and guessed that the handlers were ready to take their leave. He put his nose to the floor and lay still. They slowly moved away from him and when he was out of range of their whip and pole, they hurried out the door, slamming it shut behind them.

Rees sat up and rubbed his neck. His back was once more a blaze of pain. Looking around he saw that the sheet had been changed, the water in the bath was steaming and a stack of clean towels was sitting on the hearth. The cart had been moved next to the wall and was laden with more wine, bread, fruit and cheese.

Arriene came to sit next to him and put her arms around his neck, taking care not to touch his welts. He drew her close and buried his face in her mass of dark hair. His pride was as shredded as his back. He wondered if he'd ever become accustomed to being a slave, to being completely controlled by someone else.

At length the agony of his back spurred him to action. He wanted Arriene to treat him with the salve again, but it occurred to him that he probably had dirty boot prints all over his back. The steaming pool seemed like a good idea.

He disengaged himself from Arriene and climbed slowly to his feet, pulling her up with him. She stood close and he scooped her lovingly up in his arms. She was light and warm against his chest. She put her slim arms around his neck and drew herself up to kiss him softly. He carried her to the pool. She kissed him again and he returned it passionately. His penis stirred. He stood next to the steaming pool holding her in his arms and they kissed and sucked, lost in each other. His arousal quickly became full again.

"Oh Arriene," he murmured. "I want you again. Can I have you again?" He lowered her slightly until his erect penis poked against her back. Her eyes widened and a flicker of fear crossed her face. She squirmed to be put down. He set her gently down and she turned to stare at his hard cock as if fascinated.

She asked him a question and he wished he understood her language. He smiled at her. She took his hand and stepped into the pool. He followed her in and warm water lapped about his knees as he stood on the shelf.

He reached for the cloth that she had wrapped herself in and tugged on it gently. She looked up at the railing and he followed her gaze. They were still alone. She let him pull the cloth off her and smiled at him shyly. He tossed the cloth onto the stone floor and delighted in looking at her body once more. He would never get tired of such perfection.

A thrill of excitement coursed through him. His desire for her was urgent again. She took a step back, seemingly afraid of the intensity of his stare.

Determined to go more slowly this time, to not hurt her, he turned away and climbed down into the center of the pool. As the water rose up around his waist, an intense sting quivered across his lower back. His wounds burned hot as they came into contact with the warm water. He gasped. Arriene had started to lower herself onto the shelf, but she stopped with a small cry when her wounded thigh touched the water.

"I think it will be okay as soon as we get used to it," Rees said through clenched teeth. He sat slowly down on the shelf, sucking his breath in sharply as the rest of his back came in contact with the warm water. In a few moments the pain subsided to a dull ache and the hot water felt good lapping about his chest.

Arriene sat nearby on the edge of the pool. He ran his fingers down her slender thigh, took her hands in his, and gently pulled her down into the water onto his lap. She pushed air out through her teeth with a hissing sound as the water touched her wound, but she let him settle her on his thighs. He urged her forward a few inches until he felt her crotch against his balls. His muscles convulsed with desire.