Sex Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
An early morning workout... with some embellishments.
969 words
3.98
76.3k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This story is in this category for a reason. If you do not like this sort of plot line, do not read. All characters are fictitious.

*****

I find you sweating when I return to the glass door. You are squirming within your confines, the wet vibrator having slipped out of your sopping pussy some time ago. I release the clothespin from your left nipple, eliciting a scream from your lips as the rush of blood comes back into your abused flesh. I reach down and tickle your wet folds, smiling as your hips jerk forward involuntarily, your muscles clenching for anything to relieve your plight of being teased without satisfaction for so long. Once your breathing becomes ragged, your breasts heaving, your eyes closing as you feel yourself climbing to a climax, I withdraw my hands, leaving you hanging, literally.

I chuckle as I gently tug on your nipple ring. You begin throwing some rather colorful names at me, but I silence them with some duct tape. I place the collar and leash around your neck once more and unchain you from the sliding glass door.

You were lucky this night. No one saw your plight. But you might not be so lucky on other nights. In this neighborhood, no one would help you.

Being the smart college girl that you are, you remember earlier and get down on your hands and knees as I lead you inside again.

It's time to get you prepared for a little work out. I lead you back down two flights of stairs and into the room you woke up in. Directing you over to a machine reminiscent of a bike, I tap your bottom with the leather whip I have in my hands. "Up you go," I command.

Your eyes widen when you stand up and notice for the first time the rather large phallus sticking crudely up from the bicycle's seat. Shaking your head, you take a step back, but the light swish of the whip against your rear has you rethinking your initial actions. Finally, you pluck up the courage and grab the handle bars before swinging your leg around and slowly easing yourself onto the seat, the dildo sliding easily into your wet folds.

I take my time chaining your ankles to the pedals and caressing your tense legs. You have to lean forward a bit as I chain your wrists to the handle bars. I pull a small chain down from the ceiling in front of you. It stops level with your collarbone. Tweaking your left nipple, which is still sore from the clothespin, I begin to tug it up toward the chain.

"MMmmm mmm," you mumble your protests through the duct tape.

I silence you with a finger to your lips before I clip the end of the chain onto your red bud. You have to use your thigh muscles in order to ease the pain in your nipple, lifting your butt slightly off the seat.

"Now, my dear," I say, standing next to you and gently stroking your clit to attention, "this is the first step in our work out session for this morning." I tease your nub in soft, slow circles. "We'll begin easy, as this is your first session." Your hips are unconsciously rocking on the dildo as you try to get more friction from the brushes of my titillating fingers. "So this cycle will only last forty-five minutes." I use only my forefinger to caress your elongated clit. "That's not too bad, is it?" Your ragged breath causes your breasts to heave, rattling the chain on your nipple. "I'm glad you approve." I take my hand away and hear, with amusement, a small whine escape your lips before you can stop it. "One last thing..." I produce a second small chain from bottom of the bike and attach it to your erect clit.

You let out a sharp cry and toss your head from side to side in denial as tears slip from between your eyes.

"All right, get to!" I slash the whip against your bottom to get you started.

As your feet begin to pedal, you realize the seat of the bike rises and falls with each cycle, pumping the phallus into your pussy. I wait a few minutes, determining from your increased panting that you are building up to a sadistically procured climax, before I tell you the final rule.

"Do not come, my cunt, or you'll have to face the dire consequences. You wouldn't want to force me to punish you, would you?"

You cry out in frustration as you hold back the orgasm that was about to rip through you. I smile in pleasure as I witness your effort. If you keep this up, you might reap a most pleasant reward—well, most pleasant for me, anyway.

When you begin to lag at the eight minute mark, I use the whip against your taut tummy to encourage you to keep up the pace. The two small chains twinkle deliciously as you pedal faster and faster after some more encouragement from your leather friend. I walk around you, dragging the ends of the whip gently against your ass as I go.

"Faster, my slut. I want to see that dick pump with vigor in and out of your sopping wet pussy. There you go, good job."

Sensing no need to encourage you at the moment, I walk back to your right side and toy with the nipple ring. You whimper and plead with me with your eyes.

"You're doing a fine job for your first time. I must commend you." I check my watch, still fiddling with your right nipple and the ring. "Only thirty more minutes to go. And then we shall advance to our next task."