Sex Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
Rees meets his son.
10.6k words
4.66
20.5k
5

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allusive1
allusive1
101 Followers

This is a copyrighted work of fiction. All rights reserved.

All characters engaged in sexual acts in this story are at least eighteen years of age.

This chapter contains descriptions of torture that may be disturbing. Please read at your own discretion.

Many thanks to editor Lin Hall and beta reader nomoretears00. You are keeping me honest—well, sort of!

Sex Slave - 7: Matsen

Rees hadn't spoken to Keven in weeks—not since he found out his friend had taken Tolsten as a lover. Most of the slaves quickly figured out that Keven and Tolsten were together. Tolsten could not keep his hands off Keven and Keven did not try too hard to discourage him.

It twisted Rees up inside to watch them together. He had been raised to believe that what they were doing was wrong. Men were made to be with women, not with other men. His own unwelcome experience with male-male sex fueled his discomfort.

Rees grieved for his lost friendship. Keven tried several times to talk to him, but Rees rebuffed him. He did not have anything to say to Keven that was not spiteful. At first he had been furious with Keven, but as time passed, his anger faded until he just felt hurt ... and lonely.

He began to wrestle with the moral implications of male-male sex. Was it really always wrong? He had to admit, Keven seemed happier. Tolsten seemed ecstatic. Clearly they had a positive relationship.

One day Rees chanced to be chained behind Keven on the slave gang, and he ventured a question. "So, you're gay now?"

Keven was surprised that Rees had spoken to him. He smiled warmly and replied, "No. I don't think so. I still like women. If we ever make it home, I imagine I'll settle down with some sweet girl and raise a family."

This surprised Rees. He'd thought that you had to be one way or another. He followed up with another question, "But while you're here, you're going to have sex with men?"

"With Tolsten, yes. I don't see that there is any harm caused by it. Do you?"

Rees did not have an answer for that question other than a vague assertion that it was wrong, so he said nothing.

"It's incredibly fun, really," Keven added. He stopped just short of saying, "You should try it." Rees was standing too close; he didn't want to get slugged.

Rees nodded and the conversation ended, but the painful silence between them had been broken. They slowly began to repair their shattered friendship. Rees tried very hard to be understanding and non-judgmental. Keven tried to be patient with Rees and keep his relationship with Tolsten discreet, at least when Rees was around. He could see how uncomfortable Rees became when they got intimate.

But their friendship was not as easy as it had been before. Keven knew that Rees had been deeply shocked by his behavior. It would take time to rebuild the trust they had once shared. And now Tolsten was in the mix too. It didn't help that Tolsten liked to flirt with Rees, which annoyed Rees and amused Keven. However, Rees and Keven had been through a lot together and had similar beliefs about most things. The exploration of their differences added another layer to their friendship, ultimately making it stronger.

****

About a month after Keven and Tolsten became lovers, they were summoned. Tolsten was beside himself with dread. He clung tightly to Keven's hand as they exited the slave pens.

Once outside, Keven immediately noticed that their treatment by the slave handlers was different from usual. The handlers seemed ... cautious. Their hands were gently but firmly bound with long leather straps in front of them, rather than behind their backs. Two handlers held the hooded choke-chain devices, but they did not use them.

They were led by the straps on their wrists down the long twisting passageways of the estate, through lush courtyards with tinkling fountains, and past countless rooms filled with opulence and whimsy.

At the entrance to the private part of the estate, their handlers passed them over to a different set of handlers and their journey continued. The new handlers, Keven noted with interest, were treating them even more carefully. Are they afraid of us? They seemed agitated and Keven's apprehension grew.

Eventually they arrived at Master Rim's private amphitheatre. Keven had anticipated their destination but still could not stop the tightness that constricted his chest, making it difficult to breathe.

Tolsten was as pale as a spirit and his large, expressive eyes betrayed the fear that gripped him.

Keven's heart skipped a beat when, instead of being led around the winding passageway to one of the wedge-shaped rooms, they were herded up the steps into the audience section. They were made to sit on seats in the front row. The handlers produced manacles and chains, which they used to secure them to their seats. Both their wrists and ankles were chained, and there was little play in the restraint system. They could only move their arms a few inches from the arm rests.

After the handlers departed, Tolsten shot a worried look at Keven. "Why are we chained here? What happens now?"

Keven almost smiled. It was endearing how Tolsten looked to him for all the answers, even when he was clearly as much in the dark as Tolsten.

"I can only guess that we are supposed to watch."

Tolsten's wide eyes widened even more. "Watch what?" He whispered, as if afraid to speak aloud.

Keven took a deep breath. He did not imagine that whatever it was would be pleasant. He shook his head in answer.

They suffered their apprehension in silence for what seemed like a long while.

"Well, hello boys!" Master Rim's childlike voice came from behind them. Keven jerked his head around to see Master Rim striding down the aisle, brandishing his long whip. He looked jovial.

"I trust you two are well?" He smiled pleasantly as if greeting old friends.

"Yes, Master, thank you." Keven responded immediately in a polite tone. What the hell does this fucker want with us?

"Yes, Master." Tolsten's voice was a frightened whisper.

Master Rim eased his considerable bulk into the seat next to Tolsten and beamed at them.

Loud alarm bells clanged in Keven's head. The friendly Master Rim was just as terrifying as the emotionless Master Rim. He tried to control his rising panic. He smiled back at Master Rim, and stopped himself just before he asked to what they owed this honor. He was a slave. He needed permission to speak.

Master Rim's intense blue eyes bore into his and he fought the urge to squirm. He had never seen his master this close before. It was unnerving. He could see details about the man that had previously escaped his attention—such as the enormous brass codpiece in the shape of a penis and testicles that Master Rim wore. Close up, Master Rim was as perfectly coifed as he appeared from a distance, not a single gray hair was out of place. His gaudy outfit was spotlessly clean and the subtle scent of an expensive perfume surrounded him.

The piercing gaze shifted to Tolsten and softened.

Tolsten's eyes were as large as saucers as he goggled at Master Rim. He was shocked to be so close to his master, seated next to him, almost like an equal. For some reason he was not terrified; he sensed no malice in the madman. Still, he trembled. He could not help but eye the treacherous whip that Master Rim had laid to the side.

"I have finished my investigation into the activities of the slave handlers in juvie," Master Rim explained. "I thought you might want to witness their punishment."

Keven's stomach flip-flopped. He absolutely did not want to observe any of Master Rim's punishments.

Tolsten's knuckles turned white as he gripped the armrests of his chair. His mind whirled in confusion.

He had been raped, abused, and terrorized by the slave handlers in juvie for years. He was just now getting used to the idea that the nightmare was over. These men were brutal and sadistic, preying on helpless boys. They deserved whatever punishment Master Rim had decreed. He would feel no pity for them.

He looked down at his feet and took deep, even breaths. His heartbeat slowed and he relaxed slightly. At least he knew now why they were here.

"They will be brought in shortly. I'm sure you'll enjoy the show." Master Rim smiled and his eyes began to glow with anticipation.

Keven suppressed a shudder. He gazed down into the wedge-shaped room before them. It was surprising how good the view was; they would not miss anything. He began to steel himself for the upcoming ordeal, wrapping layers of mental gauze around his feelings. He wondered whether Master Rim would let him close his eyes. He was sure that the sounds would be horrifying enough to feed his nightmares.

Suddenly he felt Tolsten stiffen and glanced quickly over at him. To his horror he saw that Master Rim's hand was resting on Tolsten's bare thigh. The youth was not even breathing, his face frozen in shock.

Strong emotion rampaged through Keven: protectiveness, fear, and outrage. He caught Master Rim's eye and glared at him with an intensity that would have wilted a normal man. His eyes flicked down to the hand on Tolsten's thigh and back to Master Rim's face. His body language clearly said, "You take your fucking hands off him!"

With a small sigh, Master Rim pulled his hand back into his own lap and focused his attention on the room before them.

Tolsten began to breathe again, albeit a bit too rapidly.

Keven continued to glare at Master Rim for a few seconds, adrenalin coursing though his body. Gradually, as the madman ignored him, he began to calm down. What the fuck was that about? Master Rim is attracted to Tolsten! he guessed. Fuck! That can't be good!

The three of them sat in uncomfortable silence for several minutes, before their attention was captured by the arrival of the unfortunate prisoners. They were naked, hooded and chained, and Keven could see that two of them were visibly trembling. All three were large men, tall and beefy.

Tolsten stiffened again. Glancing at his face, Keven saw a world of pain and fear reflected in his large brown eyes as he watched the men who had brutalized him being led to their fate. Keven moved his arm as close to Tolsten's as he could, wishing that he were not restrained so he could hold and comfort the youth.

Tolsten's eyes were glued on the men before them, but he reciprocated Keven's movements and their arms touched, bringing warmth and reassurance.

Two of the hapless slave handlers were led to the manacles along the wall of the room and chained there, facing out. The hooded choke-chains were removed and Keven was able to observe their stark terror. He felt queasy.

The third handler was forced to his knees and his hood was removed, but the choke-chain was left in place with a handler firmly in control.

One of the prisoners on the wall had been crying and his lips still trembled. His eyes were squeezed tightly shut. The other one looked angry, and when he spotted Tolsten sitting in the audience, he let out a roar.

"You!" he screamed in rage. "You are the cause of this!"

Tolsten began to tremble beside him and Keven saw his face pale visibly.

"He cannot hurt you now," Keven whispered to him.

Tolsten let out a tiny whimper.

Master Rim jumped to his feet and in two steps he was at the railing. "Enough!" he bellowed. "You will not intimidate my guests. Your days as a rapist are over!" His voice suddenly softened to chilling purr. "In fact, your days of fathering children are over." He flicked his whip impatiently back and forth. "Prepare them!" he commanded.

The meaning behind Master Rim's words began to sink in to Keven. Surely he cannot be planning to... He could not even finish the thought in his own mind. He glanced at Tolsten who sat stock still, his huge eyes fixed on the scene before him, his face blank.

Leather belts with heavy metal rings attached to them were fastened around the waists of the two victims on the wall. Chains were fastened to the rings and then tightly secured to the anchors on the wall. The result, Keven noted, was that the men's pelvises were immobile. Their penises were pulled to one side and tied securely in place with leather thongs. It looked most uncomfortable.

Keven looked at his feet and focused on breathing, slowly and deeply. It was clear to him what Master Rim intended. He did not want to see any more.

The men began to beg piteously. One of them was sobbing. Keven tried to shut out the sound, but he could not block out the horrifying whistle of the whip as it snaked through the air. He cringed automatically, remembering well the pain that that sound brought.

A blood-curdling scream ripped through the amphitheatre. Tolsten let out a wail that was cut short as he leaned forward as far as he could and vomited onto the floor.

Master Rim whirled around to look at Tolsten in surprise. The sudden movement captured Keven's attention. He saw the mad fervor in his master's eyes shift to concern.

"Tolsten, what is wrong?" Master Rim asked, speaking loudly to be heard above the screams of the man he had started mutilating.

Keven looked at Tolsten. He was gagging and choking and a tear had found its way down his cheek.

"I thought you would enjoy seeing their punishment," Master Rim said, speaking more softly now that the unfortunate victim's screams had turned to sobs. "You don't want to watch?"

Tolsten looked at Master Rim with wide, pleading eyes. He shook his head vehemently.

Master Rim looked disappointed. "You don't have to watch if it is painful for you. I will have you taken back to the slave pens. Is that what you want, Tolsten?"

Tolsten nodded, relief apparent on his face. "Yes, Master," he whispered.

"Would you like to stay and watch?" Master Rim addressed Keven.

"No, Master," Keven managed to find his voice, even though his mouth was bone dry. His stomach was churning.

"Very well!" Master Rim motioned to the nearest slave handler and in a short time Keven and Tolsten were being led away while a slave cleaned up the floor beneath where Tolsten had been sitting.

Tolsten could not help but glance once more at the blubbering man chained to the wall, blood running down his leg. His emotions twisted. So many times he had wished Kurtis dead. Now he wasn't sure what he felt, other than ill.

Once they had been released back into the slave pens, Keven immediately gathered Tolsten into his arms. The youth was pale and trembling.

"I didn't know, Keven." His voice was filled with horror. "I didn't realize he was going to whip their balls!" He sucked in a great raspy breath and buried his face in Keven's chest, his body now starting to shake violently.

Keven held him tightly. What madness!

****

Rees was apparently no longer a breeding slave. He assumed Master Rim was angry with him for having sex with his wife—like he'd had any choice in the matter. In any case, days, weeks and months passed and he was not called upon to have sex with anyone.

In many ways, Rees was very relieved. He did not see Master Rim at all, and for that he was most thankful. He was also not fathering slaves, which had caused him untold hours of worry. However, masturbation was a poor substitute for the real thing. He wanted sex so badly, it was driving him out of his mind.

About seven months after Cici's birthday, fifteen months since he had become a slave, he was pulled out of the slave pens. The familiar terror gripped his chest as he was hooded with the choke chain device. He was under no delusion that Master Rim had suddenly decided to make him a breeding slave again. His master most likely wanted to torture him some more. He swallowed the bile that came up in the back of his throat.

As expected, he was brought to Master Rim's private amphitheatre. Even blinded by the hood, he recognized the cavernous room by the echoes which bounced off the distant walls and the stairs down followed by the curving corridor that encircled the set of wedge shaped rooms that made up the 'stage'.

He crawled through the doorway and stretched out on the floor, nose to the stone, so the slavers could remove the chain and hood.

He had never been deposited in a room that was already occupied. His partner always arrived later, so he was shocked to hear a feminine gasp even before his hood was removed.

As soon as the slavers left, he sat up and looked around. What he saw made his heart stop.

"Arriene!" His voice was full of wonder.

Rees had thought he would never see the girl of his fantasies again. He wondered briefly if he was dreaming. He dreamt about her often—usually wet dreams.

She stood next to the huge bed, staring at him, her gorgeous, dark eyes wide, her full lips slightly parted. She was more beautiful than he remembered, and he wondered how that was even possible. Her ebony hair fell in shining waves to her waist, mostly covering her pert breasts. Her body was long and lean, but shapely. Her flawless skin, a beautiful cocoa color, was the darkest Rees had ever seen.

Although she was naked, his attention focused on her eyes. Surrounded by thick, black lashes, they tilted up slightly at the corners. Her irises were huge pools of molten chocolate. He could drown in them.

She was a rare, exotic, exquisite creature.

*****

Arriene recognized Rees immediately when they brought him in, even before they removed his hood. No one was built like Rees. He was taller even than most of the men from her own country. His chest was chiseled, his arms and shoulders rippling with muscles. A sprinkling of curly blonde hairs covered his chest and his long, muscular legs.

She had been terrified when they brought her to the arena. Rees was the only man she'd ever been with. She had heard stories from the other women about how brutal some of the breeding men could be. She feared for herself, but for her baby even more.

Seeing Rees, her heart sang with joy. It was more than just immense relief. She had often dreamt of seeing him again, of feeling his tender touch and tasting his passionate kisses. Her heart began to pound double-time and her mouth went dry. She climbed off the bed and stood next to it, very still, watching as the slave handlers removed the hood and chains and left.

Oddly, her nakedness did not bother her. When Rees saw her and called her name, the expression of wonder on his face was one she would remember forever. He appeared completely besotted with her and she wondered if she looked the same. She was mesmerized by his eyes, blue as a tropical lagoon. A sigh escaped her lips.

Rees was not sure how long he stared at her, motionless. Bewitched. Suddenly he realized he was not breathing. He gulped in a huge breath of air. That act seemed to unfreeze him, although it did not break him out of his stupor. As if in a dream, he climbed slowly to his feet and approached her. They did not break eye contact.

When he got close to her, she held out both hands, and he took them into his own. A tingle of heat raced up his arms from her touch. They stood close, holding hands, gazing into each other's eyes. Rees could smell her sweet, delicate scent and he was flooded with memories of the time they had spent together. He had not been aware of his cock hardening, but suddenly it was fully erect, jutting out in front of him. He stifled a groan that was as much need as embarrassment.

There was nothing he could do to hide his obvious desire. A sheepish grin crept onto his face that slowly spread into a huge smile. He could not help it. He was elated to be with her again.

She responded with a smile of her own that did more to mend his broken spirit in a second than had seven months of reprieve.

"Rees!" she said, and his name falling from those luscious lips was the sweetest sound he had ever heard. His eyes feasted on hers as if he were a starving man and she was sustenance. Time seemed to stand still.

allusive1
allusive1
101 Followers