Sex Slave Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stud4u
stud4u
102 Followers

Having already awakened several times in this predicament I tried desparetly to go back to sleep. I knew that I had better sleep all I could because with daylight my training would continue. In the morning he came and undid my shackles. It was just daybreak. I had to be helped from our bed by him. I was stiff from being in the same posiiton all night and the water had caused me great pain.

Once near the toilet he removed the plug which held in the painful contents of the night before. I gratefully sat and expelled the remainder of the five liter or more enema.

After picking up the devices he left and close the door. I remained seated, allowing the enema to drain from my bowels. I felt empty inside as the pressure dropped. Once again the hunger pains returned as my abdominal muscles contracted, after having been stretched all night by the enema.

I then realized that my pussy was sore. He had fucked me whole night and his meat had pounded my pussy thoughly. Eventually I regained enough strength to wipe myself and return to the bed. I quickly fell asleep. I was awaken by his cock moving in and out of my ass while he was pulling me from the bed. From the light outside I figured it must be nearly midday. I desparetly wanted to let the water out of my ass that had collected while I slept. I also had to uninate very badly. Not knowing what else to do I held it and let him pound his meat in my ass like piston.

I do not know what will come next but I knew very well that he wanted me to be his slave and slut mother and wife to carry his child and I decided to fulfill all his dream and make him happy no matter what he wanted to do with my body. I will not complain for all he does, I will be his slave mother, slutty mother, his whore and wife.

Thinking this I started meeting his thrust he was moving like pistion soon he came inside me so also myself. Exhausted of fuck I lost my sense. Never know when I woke.

JACK:

I entered the room and saw her all naked sitting on the bed. She was examining her wound which I have inflict on her body yesterday.

"How are you feeling Slave Mom."

"Fine" she whispered "It has been a long time since anyone used my body like this. I felt so horny."

"You liked being told what to do, didn't you? You liked acting like a slut?"

Mom looked at me shame faced and said, "Yes."

"Good" I repled as I kissed her on the cheek.

I poured the contents of the carrier bag onto the floor, it was Moms secret cache of sex toys which I had bought from Victoria shop.

Mom didn't say a word, I just watched as she slid two fingers into her pussy. She lay there and played with her clit for about five minutes while I kept watching with interest. She then used both her hands to pull open her pussy lips, I thought she would split. It wasn't long before she picked up her 10-inch dildo and started fucking herself with it. A long groan met each thrust of the dildo, mom was in a world of her own. I was getting really confident now.

"Leave the dildo in your pussy and get on all fours."

She did.

"Open your legs wide and push your butt out towards me. Now push this vibrator up your ass."

Mom paused, but only for a moment, the dildo was jammed as far up her pussy as she could get it, she switched on the vibrator and placed the smooth white tip on her anus. She looked directly at me and slowly pushed. She let loose another loud groan as her anus stretched around the vibrator, the buzzing changed pitch as it went deeper into her body.

"Mom, use your hand to bring yourself off"

She used her free hand to start rubbing her clit, her hips were jerking , moaning louder and louder.

"I'm about to cum, master give me your permission to cum, please master, Ooooooooghghghag!"

Mom slumped into a heap, both the dildo and vibrator still inside her. As she lay there I walked around her and finished where she left. I place my mouth on her clit and started licking her clit with force. She screamed with the pleasure she was getting from me. She bounced her hip up toward my mouth with force. I let her come.

"Oooooooohghghghghghghhaghghghghgh , I'm coming, I'm coooooommmmmmiiiiing."

Her breathing was heavy. I gently pulled out the vibrator, her ass didn't close straight away. I could see the slick pink lining of her asshole. I could have put my cock in her ass but I resist. I then pulled out the dildo, it made a really neat slurping noise, and like ass her stretched pussy stayed open.

It was then I remembered my major hardon, I put that to the back of my mind and knelt down next to Mom and asked, "Are you Ok, Nancy."

As she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was the large bulge in the front of my trouser. Her hand came up and stroked my prick through my clothes.

"Shit!"

I just didn't know what to do! Mom started to say something.

"Still not finished with your little slut. I see, you are horny. Let me suck your cock master, I will suck it for you."

I unzipped myself and lay next to Mom, my prick about level with her head. As she rolled over I felt her breasts mold themselves around my legs, she raised her head and her lips closed over my prick. It was fantastic, her tongue seemed to know all my sensitive spots, I watched as Mom head bobbed up and down. Then I felt my balls tighten. I held her head and pushed my prick to the back of her mouth and she let out a low moan as I came in her mouth. I watched amazed as she swallowed all she could. Then we both just lay down and held each other.

Finally, I said, "It will be interesting to see what you will do in our next session."

"Next session?" Mom looked puzzled.

"Oh yes. My little slut has more pain ahead of her". I then left the room.

Mom and I didn't talk about the next session for next few days, but Mom was getting more and more nervous as the day passed. We only had regular sex session, I mean we fuck day and night and she gave herself gracefully without any question and we tried all type of sex that I could think of.

Some days, went with only sex. One day I entered the room and said, "So slut mother are you ready for our session.'

"Yes" she replied slyly.

"Your clothes are in the bag, go and wear it." I boomed in what I assumed was a commanding tone of voice.

Mom left the room. Then began what seemed an eternity waiting for her to return, if she would return. What Mom didn't know was that I had done some homework on my chosen session, and I had selected a variety of bits and pieces from and around the house and garden to use on her.

The bedroom door slowly opened.

There she stood, 5-inch heels, black stocking and suspender belt, crotchless panties and peephole bra. Her nipples poked out of the bra hard and erect, her pussy lips glistened, she was already wet. She slowly moved away from the door and stood in the center of the room. I walked over to her and started admiring her beauty. She looked at me with interest.

"On your knees", she knelt down without saying a word. My heart skipped a beat. "game is on."

I stood in front of her, mom looked up.

"Open your mouth" I commanded to her.

Her mouth opened. I unzipped my trousers and slid my already hard prick between her lips.

"Let's start where we left off."

Her mouth closed around me, the tip of her tongue probed the head of my prick. She started sucking hard. I watched in fascination as my prick slid in and out of her mouth, in and out of those sexy red lips.

"Oh god, this was good, shit your mouth felt soooooooo gooooood."

I felt myself about to cum. I stood back as the first jet of my spunk hit her in the face. She didn't move, she just knelt there as I covered her face in thick white cum.

"Clean yourself off with your fingers, and swallow it all."

Mom slowly pushed my cum towards her mouth, swallowing each drop, when she finished she licked each of her fingers clean, one by one.

Her next act was to stand with her legs apart and bring herself off with her big black dildo. I watched as bucked her hips, plunging the dildo deeper into her cunt with each thrust. Her eyes widened as I produced a thin bamboo cane, it was about 4-foot long, the type used in gardens to support plants.

I swung it through the air, it made a really nice swishing sound, and it sound painful. I stood behind her. Mom's wanking slowed down as she tried to see what I was doing. I lashed out at her butt. She let out a small shriek, the dildo plunged into her wet cunt even faster. A thin red line appeared across her milky white cheeks. Her groans were getting louder and more frequent. I knew she getting close.

"I'll stop caning you when you cum, you slutty mother."

I hit her again and again, she let out a high pitched wail. Then again, this time Mom let out a loud groan. A fourth time, an animal like gurgling sound came from deep within her throat.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Uuuuuuuhghghghgh! Uuuuuuuuuuuggaga!"

"Oooooooooghghghghg."

Mom slumped to the floor in a heap.

I helped mom to her feet and threw the dildo to one side. I took off her bra, and gave both her tits a nice squeeze, she moaned. I gently twisted her nipples. She maoned again, then I twisted them hard, and to my surprise she just moaned louder. Her panties were next to go. I slowly finger fucked her for a few minutes, then pushed her down on all fours. Her ass looked gorgeous.

The cane whipped through the air, her whole body jerked as it bit into her already sore skin.

"Noooooooooo, Please, Master, Noooooooo please."

Two

"Please, aaaaaaahghghgh!"

I stopped at six, tears were running down her face.

"Well" I asked.

"Thank you" Mom replied.

I knelt behind her and placed my now hard cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"You're just a cunt, aren't you? What are you?"

Mom whimpered "I'm a cunt Jack."

"And what are cunts for?" I demanded

"Fucking" She replied.

I thrust forward into her moist cunnie. Mom gasped as my prick filled her. I was in heaven as my balls slapped against Mom's ass. Mom started thrusting with me as her groans got louder.

"Ooooooohhhh fuck, fuck me, split me my master, my son, fuck the shit out of me ."

My prick pounded her pussy, no mercy. Mom let out one long groan as she felt my hot cum spurt inside her. But Mom hadn't cum and started to frig herself. I slapped her hand away.

"No, you cum when I let you."

Mom just let out a defeated whine and waited for my next move.

I showed Mom my home made spreader bar, it was simply a 5-foot long by half-inch piece of wood with a series one-inch holes drilled at regular intervals along its length. Luggage straps would be used to secure Mom in place. She swallowed hard when I pulled out a box of pins and clothes pegs.

I wanted to make my Mom my personal slut.

"Now, real punishment." I announced, as I walked toward her.

"But Jack!" said Mom. "I did everything you asked, I even gave you blowjob, and let you fuck me and you have already caned me."

"Well, perhaps not punishment." I conceded. "It's more, what is that word, errrr, TORTURE!"

"Jack! You have hurt me already, you did and S and M number on me."

"That was trailer, now full show, I promise you will never forget that you are my slave, my sexy slave mother, you understand."

A tear rolled down mom's cheeks. "I thought you loved me." She wept.

"You know I do Mom, I love you more than Tina. I just want to hurt you today that's all."

I put my arm around her. Mom moved with her head bowed. Her 5-inch heels made a sharp cracking sound against the floor. Her legs looked great in her shear black hold stocking, her naked ass wobbled in time with her breasts as she moved to center of the room. Mom stopped in the centre of the room with her hands behind ber back and looked at me. Naked apart from her shoes and stocking she looked stunning.

I walked up to her and gave her right nipple a sharp twist. Mom whimpered as her nipple became hard. I pushed my hand between her legs and roughly rubbed my hand over her clit. Mom started to moan, softly at first. Gradually her moans grew louder she was almost ready to cum. Her legs started to tremble as the desire in her pussy built up, moving towards its climax. I grabbed her cunt lips and yanked them down hard.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahghgh!" Mom screamed as she fell to the floor one hand nursing her bruised pussy lips.

Mom got back onto her feet, she said nothing. I lifted up her breasts and squeezed them together I then sucked and bit her nipples. She just closed her eyes, her breathing became heavy, I knelt down in front of her and kissed and licked her wounded pussy. I pushed two fingers into her asshole. Mom's groaning started again; soon she was ready to cum. This time I let her.

"Ooooooooohhhhohoho!" She gasped.

Mom held my shoulder to steady herself as her legs shook, soon her whole body convulsed as her climax hit her.

Although still standing, Mom looked like a limp rag doll. I raised her left hand and strapped it to a rope above her head; it was soon joined by the right hand. I spread mom's legs and attached a spreader bar to her ankles. Her legs were stretched about five feet apart.

Using a small block and tackle I started raising mom's arms, she was soon standing on tiptoe her arms pulled straight over her head. Two more pulls and her feet two inches off the floor, I tied off the rope.

I stood in front of Mom with a cane in my hand. WOOOOSH, Mom flinched as it passed in front of her face.

"How many?" she asked.

"Until your ass bleeds" I replied feeding on the fear in Mom's face.

Mom nodded, as she accepted her fate.

The cane sliced through the air. Mom wailed and her body jerked forward as the cane made contact with her ass. Again, and again, Mom's creamy white ass was a network of red lines and welts.

"Please stop!" She gasped. "No more, I can't take it , Ooooooohhhhhahahahah!"

I lashed out again, her whole ass was deep crimson.

"Nnnnnnnoooooooooo!" Mom screamed.

I stopped and smiled to myself, her skin had three small splits in it, drops of blood rolled lazily down the cheeks of her ass, then dropped to the floor like lemmings. Mom just hung there sobbing, her pussy was soaked.

"You came, didn't you, you bitch!" I shouted.

"Y Yes" came the feeble reply.

I stood on a box in front of mom and slid my prick into her wet cunt. She let out a groan. I started to build up speed. Mom hips started to move to my rhythm. Her groaning was becoming stronger. I grabbed the Cheeks of her ass and rammed my prick into her cunt as hard as I could. Pleasure and pain flooded her body as she let out a confused spluttering sound. Mom let out an almighty moan as I came inside her. She went limp, her body gently swung from side to side.

I let her rest for about ten minutes. Mom re-entered the world of pain as I caned her breasts. The third stroke caught her right nipple, her eyes bulged in agony. I stopped at six. Her breasts now had a nice rosy glow to them.

"Did you enjoy that Mom?"

"Mmmmmmmpphp Mnuphgllllll" she muttered.

"Now I know you can do better than that."

Mom lifted her head and let out a long sigh. "Yes Jack."

"Shall I hurt you some more?"

Mom started mumbling.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

Mom nodded.

Mom watched as I walked up to her holding large needles, all about four inches long and fairly think.

She gasped as I pushed one into the side of her left breast. I placed the second needle against the underside of her right breast, and pushed it in very slowly, her eyes rolled back as the pain swept across her body, as she arched her back Mom let out a low groan. She gave a combined groan came shriek as I pushed a needle through the nipple of her left breast. As I pushed the forth needle down the lenght of her right nipple into her breast, her cunt juice dribbled down her legs. I pushed three more needles into the areola of each of her nipples. As the last needle pierced her nipple her body shuddered, a stream of piss erupted from her cunt, splashing onto the floor. As she organsmed her hips bucked and sent the stream of golden liquid whipped across the room.

I let mom down and left her lying in her own piss.

Half an hour later it was time to get started again. I pushed Mom up onto all fours and positioned her so her ass was in the air. I lit the candle and stood over her. Mom made small whimpering sound as the hot wax dripped onto the cheeks of her ass. I watched as her anus contract each time a drop of wax landed on her reddened skin.

"Sssshhhhhhhiiiiiiiiii!" mom gasped.

A drop of wax had hit her exposed pussy.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh, Gggggguuuuughghghgh."

Her clit was splattered with molten wax.

I held open her pussy, and looked at the delicate pink inner muscles. Mom braced herself as a drop of wax fell toward her welcoming hole. She let out loud shrieks of pain, as I let five drops of wax coat the wall of her cunt. I pulled her up to kneeling position, her breasts heaved up and down in the time with her heavy breathing. Mom looked down at her bruised and swollen nipples and knew at once that they were my next targets.

Mesmerised, she watched as each of her large brown nipples was coated in hot wax. Mom had reached a point beyond pain. She just felt warmth growing in her breasts and a pride that they made such fine targets for her son.

As I put the candle back in its box, Mom squatted in the centre of the room. I noticed how she kept clendhing her ass.

She rolled over and presented me with her now empty ass. Like all Moms, she knew what her little boy liked. As I fucked her, Mom passed out with exhaustion.

I untie her and removed the spread bar and all the needles from her breast. Like a rag doll I lift her and carried her to bed and laid her down covering her with sheet. I slept next to her and wrapped my arm around her and went to sleep.

I thank Tina for introducing Nancy, my mom by birth as my slave, may her soul rest in peace.

Continue........

stud4u
stud4u
102 Followers
12