Sex Slave Wife Final

Story Info
Wife is taken by strangers.
2.4k words
304.9k
69
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there dumbfounded on the couch. Jim got up to answer the door as I sat paralyzed. I had just made a deal with him that he could use my wife for the evening but I had never thought that he would bring someone else into the scene. I wanted to object, but a side of me became extremely excited thinking of what the possibilities might be. Nicky, my wife was still showering in the restroom, trying to recover from the ravishing she had been given by Jim. I had been the only man she had ever been with, and in three short hours, Jim had done more to her than I had done in all of our years of marriage.

I came back to my senses as Jim opened the door and to my shock, in walked two of our best clients and Nicky's old boyfriend. Mr. Jones and Mr. Sanshaw were two older gentlemen who we had done business with for years. They were both easily in their 50's and not the most pleasant men to look at. Both were balding and were over weight. David was Nicky's old boyfriend. I had met him a couple of times and he had seemed like a nice enough guy. He was the only other person had dated besides me. They had gone steady in college for a couple of years before she dumped him. All three walked into the room followed by Jim. He told them to make themselves comfortable and showed them where the bar was. Jim then went into the bedroom where we had left Nicky.

One by one the men came into the room and sat down in their respective seats and looked at me with smirks on their faces. After 15 minutes Jim came walking out of the room followed by Nicky. She had on a long white silk nightgown, was blindfolded, and had what looked to be a dog collar around her neck. Jim led her into the room on a leash. I was sure that as soon as she saw that there was more then me and Jim in the room, she would bolt. Jim circled around the room, parading her in front of his guests. Her breasts swayed seductively under the silk and you could tell her nipples were hard.

Jim stopped in the middle of the room and attached the leash to a hook that was in the rafter overhead. Nicky just stood there with her head slightly cocked to one side and her arms at her side. All eyes were fixed on Nicky as, I'm sure, unnatural thoughts went through everyone's mind at the sight of a beautiful, helpless woman in front of them for the taking. Jim broke the spell by announcing that he was glad that everyone could make it for this special evening. He told them they were free to do with her as they pleased and not to worry about me being in the room. He also said not to worry about any resistance from Nicky because she had been given a special drink.

"Let me be the first to show you what is in store." Jim walked around behind Nicky and started to lift and massage her breasts through the silk. Nicky moaned slightly but made no effort to stop the onslaught. He pinched and squeezed as all three men sat with their mouths open, waiting for their turn.

"What do you think?" Jim asked David, Nicky's old boyfriend.

"When we dated, she would only let me kiss her and stopped me from ever going any further. I'm really going to enjoy this."

"Well, why don't you take a turn?" Jim gave each of her breasts one last squeeze and motioned for David to take his place.

David stood and walked up and faced Nicky. He slowly lifted his hand to one of her breasts and gave it a squeeze. He then reached up with both his hands and pulled her face to his and roughly kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth. He continued to kiss her for a few minutes and then went around behind her and grabbed her breasts. He massaged them from behind and kissed her neck. Ken and Steve, not being able to take the excitement from the sidelines, looked at each other and then both quickly arouse and made their way to my wife. They lifted her nightgown and revealed a freshly shaved pussy. This was a shock because she had never before done this. They pulled the gown up over her head and let it hang from the leash in behind. Hands roamed all over her body. Each one kissed and sucked with enthusiasm. Ken knelt on the floor right in front of her pussy and inserted a finger. Nicky jumped but made no effort to stop any of them.

Steve took her left nipple and gave it a tug. He pulled hard and extended her breast as he did so. He then switched hands and pulled the breast out again using her nipple and then with his left hand, slapped her breast hard. This caused Nicky to jump as well as myself. I started to rise from my chair but Jim stopped me and promised me no permanent damage would be done. "Don't worry, she is feeling no pain with what I gave her," he said as I sat back down in my chair.

My attention again turned to Ken as he continued to grab and paw at my wife's breast. "She is such a proper woman. Acts like she is so pure. I'm really going to enjoy this," Ken said. He then used both his hands and clinched tight at the base of her left breast. It turned bright red and the nipple protruded almost unnaturally. He then sucked on the nipple as hard as he could. Nicky just made soft whimpering noises.

Steve was now between her legs tonguing her pussy for all he was worth. He had his arms wrapped around to the back of her ass and spread her ass cheeks with both his hands. David looked over Nicky's shoulder, fascinated with the display being put on by Ken's cruel treatment of my wife's breast. As David watched, he grew bolder and began to pull on her other nipple. He took it between his thumb and knuckle and gave it a good hard squeeze.

"Okay gentlemen, lets get down to business. Why don't you all take off your clothes and have a seat." They all reluctantly left the object of their desires and proceeded to remove their clothing. Both Ken and Steve had hairy chests and beer bellies. They looked almost the same except Ken had a rather large penis. They all sat down as Jim undid the leash from Nicky's neck but left on the dog collar. He left on the blindfold and led her to the sofa and had her kneel down in front of David.

"David, you have waited the longest, why don't you go first." He pushed Nicky to the floor. Her breasts were bright red from the manhandling they had received. David reached forward with both hands and placed them behind Nicky's head. He slowly pulled her toward his crotch.

"Nicky, open your mouth," David commanded and slapped her hard on the ass. She blindly opened her mouth as David inserted his cock into her mouth. He held her head tight as she extended her tongue and licked his shaft. His held fell back as he enjoyed the sweet sensation. "She would never agree to this when I dated her," he moaned. He started to move her head back and forth on his shaft using his hands on the back of her head. As he started to push farther into her mouth, Nicky put her hands on his hips to limit his access. She continued to push against him as he became more and more excited.

Jim stepped forward and said, "That won't due, wait a second Dave." Jim walked over to the table on which Nicky had first been taken and pulled out a set of handcuffs from the drawer. He took both her arms and handcuffed her wrists behind her back. "Now you can really fuck her mouth," Jim said as he shot him a quick wink. Once again David took her head and shoved his cock into her mouth. Ken and Steve just stood there with their rock hard cocks pointed at the scene. "Let me help you," Ken finally said as he approached Nicky from behind and place his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He licked his fingers and put the spit on his shaft. He placed both his hands on Nicky's hips and in one quick motion, buried his cock to the hilt. Nicky tried to scream but her mouth was filled with David's cock. Ken held the position for a moment and then pushed in again. These sharp movements somewhat made it hard for David to continue his blowjob and expressed this to Ken.

Ken then told David to slide to the end of the couch and sit on the very end. Ken reached up and took a fist full of Nicky's hair and pulled her head back. "There, now when I shove into her pussy, it will also push you dick into her mouth." Ken had obviously had a little experience with group sex. "Don't move back on the couch. Just let me shove her as far as she will go onto your cock." Ken had David place his hands on each side of her face so that he could once again hold her hips. He then began to pull out of her pussy and when he came forward, he did it with such force that is shoved David's cock all the way into Nicky's mouth. She gagged hard but Ken pushed her forward so she couldn't move. You could see the bulge in her throat with David's cock completely buried in her mouth. She struggled to breath for a few seconds and then Ken withdrew and pulled her body off David's cock.

Ken told David to let him know when he was going to cum and he would hold her in place while he came down her throat. Ken continued to push and pull on Nicky, each time forcing David's cock completely down her throat. After a few minutes David announced that he would come on the next push. Ken took a good grip on her hips, kind of went into a crouching position and push Nicky forward as her as he could. David pulled hard on the back of Nicky's head and held her firmly in place as wave after wave of orgasm shuddered through his body. He kept his cock buried in her mouth as he shot his load into her mouth. Meanwhile, Ken pushed Nicky onto David's cock with his hands but now pulled out and shoved back into her pussy with quick bursts. It was obvious that he was going to cum at the same moment. This process took several minutes and Nicky wiggle wildly trying to breathe around David's cock. Finally both men were spent and Nicky was allowed to crumble t the floor. She lay on her side with cum in her mouth and her hands still handcuffed behind her.

Jim came forward and checked on her and removed her restraints. She rolled onto her back, not trying at all to cover herself. Not wanting to be left out, Steve no approached and knelt between her legs. He lifted each leg over his shoulders and slowly inserted his cock into her red pussy. He got into a comfortable position and started to pump in and out of her. Both Ken and David watched with a look of exhaustion on their faces. Steve continued to fuck her as Ken stood and walked over to her head. He knelt with his knees on each side of her head and squeezed her head between his legs. He balls hung near her mouth and his limp dick rested on her chin. He leaned forward and reinitiated his onslaught of her breasts. He started pulling and slapping at them. He would take a nipple, pull her breast up and slap the side of it. Then he would do this to the other one. This seemed to excite Steve as he pounded into her with more force. He pushed her knees all the way over her head with his big belly, which allowed him to take one of her nipples into his mouth and suck hard. Finally he couldn't take it any more and came as he placed his full weight on my wife.

"I'd like to try that position David announced as went the back of Nicky. Steve clumsily stood, revealing my wife's well-used pussy. Ken reached forward and grabbed each one of my wife's ankles and pull he legs up. "Come and get it," he announce as this really opened up my wife. David stroked himself a few times and inserted his cock into my wife. Ken pushed my wife's legs together and had David hold onto them. He wrapped his arms around them and hugged them tight as he pushed in and out of my wife. Ken now lazily pulled on her breasts. They were red and swollen and I'm sure that if not for all the drinks and what not that Nicky had been given, she would have been in excruciating pain.

David lasted for a few minutes until once again he came and filled the other end of my wife. Each of them took turns for the next few hours filling her mouth and pussy and abusing her breasts. At one point they had them tied together with rope, which caused them to turn almost purple. They even took turns doing her doggie style while the others tied one breast in a not and pulled from the opposite side. Jim spent the rest of the evening filming. I even took the opportunity to do her doggie style. I was so excited as I pumped into her and watched as her breasts were pulled to the sides by David and Ken. We left about 4 am and Nicky was exhausted. She slept for two days afterward and we have yet to talk about what went on. She hasn't talked about it but now in bed she begs me to slap her breasts. I can say that the sex we now have is great!

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Drugged? That is rape.

She cannot rationally give consent to anything as long as she is drugged. What you have is a ruined wife, with blackmail material out there, raped by a self styled sex expert and a humiliated husband. Now begins the final ruin of the woman, making her a prostitute for the firm, and regular STD and AIDS testing. Welcome to the low brain side of town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wife's Self Discovery

Undoubtedly Nicky discovered something about herself. There was triggered within her brain and body an insatiable desire to be done, and done hard. This was one of the best stories in the entire section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
something is missing

Clearly he did it to exact the maximum humiliation of the couple. Adding her former boyfriend proves that. Even if she wound up being freer with her husband, not at all clear since, despite her agreeing to participate, she was brutally raped, it's hard to see how she could not resent both of them and how he couldn't despise his partner for her humuliation. Even if his own humiliation excited him, he allowed it to happen to her and he must have some negative feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Waiting on next chapter

Great story can you continue. Love slut wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and her anal cherry ?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories