Sex Slave's Enormous Problem Pt. 04

Story Info
Dee goes to White and gets filled in all the right places.
9.7k words
4.64
36.1k
28

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I snapped out of the shock, the dread started. Kinsey never said anything close to those words.

"I love you girl." at a whisper.

She left looking like something dangerous, like something that would hunt you at night for all the right reasons and you'd be oh so happy when it caught you. She looked like a demon's wet dream. I'd never seen her like that. She looked like she'd done it before, that outfit, those shoes and the claws...well I really didn't know what to do with that. For a moment I forgot all about the pain. I couldn't wrap my head around the contradiction that she'd become to me in that moment. She seemed stressed but there was a glow to her, hopefulness, like light pushing from under a door. I was still frowning, slack-jawed at the space where she'd been. Several minutes passed and then the aches and pains returned with a solid slap.

Oh my gosh, everything hurt. The painkillers helped a little but really I needed to get back to bed. I called for the maids and they helped me. Kinsey might be all night so I tried to get some sleep. It was difficult to relax but once I did, I was gone.

The opening of the door in the early hours of the morning pulled me from my rest. Kinsey. She was trying to be quiet. I touched the light switch beside me and a low glow beside my head. She looked calm.

"Kins?" I whispered. Her blurry form becoming clearer as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and she walked over to me.

"Hey Dee, you okay, girl?" she whispered back.

"Yeah, put another light on, will you?" I added.

She did and stood by her bed looking dishevelled but ...happy. The smile that lit up her face was so pure and real, like she was a whole other person. I could feel my brow furrowing as I tried to figure out what the hell was going on.

"Are you going to explain some things?" I asked, making it clear that it wasn't a question but an order that I very rarely gave. My voice had made its reappearance, still sore and bruised but the rest and meds helping a lot. I tried to sit up but my rested muscles hurt more than before, so I stayed put.

"Yea, I will." Her reply was almost dreamy.

She moved to my bed and sat. She was wearing her robe and nothing else. I assumed all of her clothes and those amazing shoes would be cleaned and returned soon.

Kinsey started on her story, recounting her past with Caleb and moving into this evening. A flurry of emotions forced their way through me, sorrow at her loss of love, pain for her pain, fear for her, that she'd had to make this choice and happiness that she seemed so content with her decision to stay with him.

"Oh Kinsey, you didn't have to do that!" I scolded her but the only tone I could muster was awe touched with gratitude. She was an amazing friend; it made me feel so loved. "It's just crazy! So you really think Luca (what a perfect name!) will come?"

"Yes, Caleb was sure he would." She wrapped her arms around herself, feeling the chill now that she had cooled down.

"I'd like to meet him one day," I added going to pass her my blanket, she moved to get it before I could and draped it over her shoulders. I'd like to meet this man who made her so joyful.

"Yes, one day." Her eyes closing.

She seemed suddenly sad.

"Kins?"

"It's okay. I suppose I just have to resign myself to the fact that he'll never be all mine. I can live with that though, I really can." she took a deep breath and looked at me. I believed she could.

I nodded. She'd told me that Luca was free and I felt like the worst person, knowing I could possibly have something she wanted. I'd trade my happiness for hers in a heartbeat.

We chatted some more and after several yawns, we both decided to get some more sleep.

Like life does, things continued as normal. I got better, stronger and Kinsey spent most nights in the Black. She returned every night for over three weeks, happier and happier. By the time I was feeling almost normal both Kinsey and I were starting to worry because nothing had been said about Luca. Caleb had assured Kinsey that he was dealing with it but that these things were complicated. I suppose they were. One night on that third week, Kinsey was getting dressed for Caleb and there was a knock on the door, the paper from the Superior said, 'Normal duties to resume for both of you. He's not coming.'

It was very cryptic. Kinsey was annoyed but knew that sometimes he had to go away on business. What irritated her was that she was Caleb's; he reserved and paid for her even when he was away to avoid things like this. Kinsey approached the Superior about it and she said she didn't know anything and that her orders had come from the Boss. This was obviously the next part of whatever was going on. I hated that I had caused this but Kins wouldn't hear of it, 'we're in this together' she said. I'd started to lose hope about Luca but at least I wasn't going back to Silver, an involuntary shudder flowed through me.

We got ready that night in a tense silence. I knew Kinsey was mad and every time I tried to start a conversation she just shut me down. Her disappointment was all encompassing and I think part of her felt like she was cheating. I wore simple black lingerie and matching heels- when in doubt, keep it simple. I tied my hair in a high bun out of the way and threw on my robe after completing my makeup.

We made our way into the hall, the air was cool in there indicating that winter was making an appearance; I'd have to remember my slippers next time for the return walk. Kinsey was quickly sent to her previous clients but not without an apologetic smile in my direction and then I waited in the hall for my assignment. The chill made my fingers cold and I mentally added my thicker robe to the list.

"Ah, Dee. How are you?" the Superior said formally. This was the first time I'd seen her in weeks.

"I am well, thank you Superior and yourself?" My reply sincere, I knew this was all hard on her, she was usually fully in control and this whole thing was throwing her off balance.

"I am well also, thank you. Though I have some issues with what I am going to say next, it cannot be helped." She leaned in, "trust me I've tried" she whispered. "Anyway, tonight you're in Black. Please make your way down there." she said this with emphasis like she wanted anyone listening to overhear. Maybe the boss doubted her loyalty?

Surprise lit up my features. Black wasn't as bad as silver and usually, I didn't mind some light play, although it'd be the first time since Silver. I didn't know how I felt about it. I figured it'd be a new client since Caleb was away and places were sought after. Black was all about building a relationship, maybe the boss had decided to try and break me another way, or maybe Luca... no I wouldn't get my hopes up although I really wanted to. I was not as prepared as Kins but she said there were clothing items down there, so maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

The walk was swift, the cold biting at my heels. I arrived and a male maid I didn't know opened the door and took my robe. The entry room was exactly as Kinsey had described, everything in shades of silver and grey. Large, overstuffed sofas with blankets and throw pillows in various hues made the room feel 'like the inside of a storm cloud' she'd said, yes that's exactly it. Through the adjoining door, the room was a dense black with gold lighting. It was very disorienting. My heel slipped a little on the change of flooring but I recovered quickly. Not a fantastic first impression.

The man sitting on the chair at the end of the room rose when he heard the door click. He took one look at me and frowned, "You are not Kinsey."

I made a very quick deduction.

"No, I'm Dee. You're Caleb?" I said, completely shocked.

I had no idea what was happening. Caleb was here, not away and he seemed just as confused as I was.

"Where's Kinsey?" he looked upset, worry lines appearing around his intense eyes.

"Did she send you?"

"Erm..." what did I say? I didn't want to upset him but I couldn't lie.

"The Boss told her to be with her usual clients, orders..." I rushed, not wanting him to be mad at her. "She was told that you'd gone away..."

He went from upset to furious in a half second.

"I'm sorry...WHAT?!" he growled out. He started pacing the width of the room. I stood still with my arms wrapped around me, wishing desperately for my robe back.

"I'm sorry Mr Winchester...I-I-she didn't want to...the Superior told her...I-I'm sorry..." I stammered through.

"That absolute bitch..." he cursed, venom filling his tone.

I was taken aback; this wasn't the person that Kinsey had told me about so lovingly. I stepped backwards; a fine trembling started in my hands. My mind going through all of the worst-case scenarios.

Movement or something brought me back to Caleb, back into the room. He took one look at me and his whole demeanour softened. I felt like I had whiplash from the swift turn around.

"Dee, I'm so sorry. I wasn't upset with Kinsey, I know she had no choice."

I started to relax at his words.

"No, it's Mira I'm furious with." He sat back down.

"Please don't think less of me. I rarely lose my temper but that woman brings out the worst in me."

I must have looked confused because he clarified with Kinsey's terminology,

"The Bitch Boss."

He made it sound almost elegant. I smiled, his words reminding me of my friend.

The smile turned into a grin, he did know Kins well, she was so lucky.

"She's done this to get back at me. Of that, I have no doubt."

"But why?" I asked, "What does she get out of sending me down here?"

"Well, are you uncomfortable?"

"Er, yes, sorry, a little," I whispered.

"Exactly. I bet all of this stuff doesn't help after what you've been through?"

I looked around involuntarily and realised that it didn't help to keep the memories away, no it really didn't.

"She wants you hurting and for me to be upset and surprise, surprise she got what she wanted."

He indicated to the chairs in the corner and for me to sit. Then he knocked on a random panel and the maid came from nowhere.

"Get her robe please," he said.

I had only just realized that I was in lace and not a whole lot of it. Suddenly embarrassed, I wrapped the robe securely like it was a life vest and I was drowning. This job took your modesty very early on, good to know I could still be embarrassed. The cold that had followed me down here was gone and as I started to unwind the warmth from the room seeped into my skin.

He sat relaxed in his tall chair, obviously resigned to whatever was happening and I began to see more of the man behind the client. He was handsome, no doubt about that, tall with dark hair and masculine features, definitely someone to match Kinsey, just stunning. I felt a smile creep over me and he looked surprised before he could hide it.

"What?" his voice soft.

"Nothing, sorry. It's just nice to meet you." I whispered again, it felt taboo to be this relaxed with him. I didn't want him to think I was overstepping; he was a client after all.

He smiled fully then and it was blinding.

"She's told you about me I take it?" he laughed, those perfect pearly whites completing his pleasant face.

"Oh. Yes." I laughed back, my face flushing a little. Maybe she'd told me too much.

"Oh dear, well I'll have to take that up with her when I see her." he added, winking at me playfully.

Caleb decided that we needed to spend some time in here to give the illusion that something was happening. The maids all liked him so he knew they would report back what he asked of them. I could agree that he was very likeable, friendly and he never talked down to me. We spoke for a while, he told me about himself, his relationship with Kinsey and what he did on the outside, which I was sure was against the rules but he didn't seem to care. After a while it was easy. I tried to ask about Luca but he frowned and said it wasn't his place but that he was a good guy. I got the feeling he was trying to keep my hope in check, something was definitely going on.

He got some food and some tea and we just sat like old friends on an afternoon luncheon. In any other scenario I would have been thrilled to have an evening like this and while it was a nice change, I was worried about Kinsey. I could see he was too and eventually the conversation looped back as to why I was there. I left him with a handshake. We smudged my makeup and I removed my clothes, for which he turned around like the gentleman he was and I went back to the room in my robe. Kinsey was taking her makeup off as I walked in.

"Hey, hun, where did you get too. You weren't in your usual room?" she asked, very normally. Clearly, no one had seen her and let slip where I'd been, thank goodness. I wanted her to hear it from me. I didn't know if this was part of the boss's plan or whether she assumed someone would tell Kinsey before I returned but I would take it as the gift it was.

"Kins, come sit with me," I said, trying to keep my tone light.

"Er, sure hun. What is it?" she moved gracefully over to me. Her long blond hair resting on her cotton covered shoulders. The lilac robe slipped slightly as she moved showing a slice of perfect golden flesh. Only Kins could pull off lilac, horrid colour.

She sat on the bed opposite, looking at me intently. A perfect eyebrow raised in query.

"I can see you judging my robe." she laughed, sinking into her position.

"Okay. Erm, Caleb isn't away." I started, thinking I should go for the less dramatic approach. "He's in Black. That's where she sent me. I assume to either annoy you or annoy him or me or something..."

I said it quickly, babbling, watching her brows get higher on her face as it clicked.

"That bitch." She whispered. "That absolute bitch." She stood and started stalking around the room like a crazy person.

"Are you okay? Is he okay? What the actual fuc- " she froze mid-sentence and for a split second I saw her really see me. The makeup, the robe and it was only a flash but anger, insecurity and pain lit up her features like lightning, so fast that if I hadn't known her well I wouldn't have seen it. Then she was back again, calm, well mad as hell but calmer.

"No, I know you. You wouldn't." She said softly.

Maybe I should have started with nothing happened. Yeah, big flaw in the plan there, Dee. It was difficult sometimes to remember that this Kinsey was a different Kinsey, insecure about herself because of this love she felt.

"Of course nothing happened!" I laughed, "It's for show silly!" I ran over and hugged her. The last bit of tension seeped from her posture and I had my best friend back.

"Yeah, I knew that." She laughed with me, "Sorry Dee. Bit of a moment there"

"It's okay. He's great, just like you said." I smiled and let the joy fill me, I was so happy for her. She smiled back. We both took a minute to relax.

"Right, back to the sneaky bitch. Clearly, she didn't succeed in whatever it was, maybe this isn't the end of it?" her hand running through her hair.

"I hadn't thought of that, oh dear." I grimaced, sinking into the sofa, knees coming up to my chin. I hated thinking what could possibly come next. As it turned out, what came next was, well, nothing.

Two whole weeks passed and everything went back to normal, well post-Caleb normal. Kinsey was in Black almost every night, though Caleb kept getting pulled away for work and I had my usual clients. There was no sign of Luca or The Boss. Then one Saturday as I readied for a client, a maid came with a note.

'Dee. White Room tonight - Superior'

My eyes went wide and Kinsey was there in a second.

"What's up Dee?" she dripped over fresh from the shower, a second towel in her hand for her hair.

She read the note.

"Well shit." Kinsey practically threw herself into the large chair, long legs up on the arm.

"What do you know about White?" she asked me with no preamble.

"Hmm, I heard it was group stuff?" my reply more confident than I felt, still frowning at the note she'd returned to me.

My best friend's wet shoulders relaxed a little at my answer, the deep purple towel slipping from her thigh flashing smooth legs.

"Yeah, that's exactly it." She nodded, "They choose you but you have the power, like, to slow things down or ask them to pause. You can veto the harsher stuff; you just have to be clear from the beginning."

She looked like she was thinking too hard.

"What is it Kins?" I prodded. "We've always had some ability to say no", well to object at least, I didn't know where she was following her thought to. It was good that I had more power.

"It's just, you've never asked about this right? The Superior or anything?" she replied, I could see this was going somewhere unpleasant.

"Noooo?" and when I really thought about it, it was true. "You don't suppose?" I whispered.

"The Boss...yeah that's exactly what I was thinking." She moved a perfectly manicured hand to her chin. "But, I don't know what she would get out of it? It's not like Silver; you have all the power really. It's actually fun most of the time; its hard work mind you, but... less pressure in a way than one on one because they kind of take over and you're on auto-pilot. I can't understand her game here."

I missed her mumbling something about bitches while my mind raced and body started a fine tremble about Silver. I really hoped that it would go away soon and stop being such an awful memory, this wasn't fun at all. My hands were wrapped around my hairbrush in a death grip and as soon as I realised it I forced myself to calm down.

Kinsey's relaxed manner was reassuring me about White. Though it was disconcerting 'not to see the end game' as she put it and I was sure there was one now.

"Maybe she thinks it'll break me? So many people after everything I've been through?" I pondered.

"Maybe." Kinsey mused with me, "But honestly, we won't know until you're on the other side."

"Any advice, besty?" I asked with a smile creeping in.

"Oh yes, don't wear anything you like." She chuckled, "It's unlikely to survive in one piece."

I grinned at the way we were dealing with this latest unknown. Just handling our insane lives one bit of crazy at a time.

"Right, well, we'd better get ready then." My stomach turned a little in anticipation. How many guys would there be? I asked Kin's but she said it can be from two upward and then very cryptically added that sometimes it wasn't just guys. The women here in the Red City fell into two categories, wealthy and drowning in whatever sex they liked, or poor slaves to the lowly rich men who themselves were basically pets to the rich women. There was some in-between but not much. Sometimes we'd get young, rich women but not often and the established rich ones either had their own Houses, access to private fun or in home entertainment. So it was rare.

Kinsey was making herself fabulous for Caleb, the schedule of their nightly meetings had resumed and there didn't seem to be any more issues. Her wardrobe had become a lot more interesting though, dear all things holy was that a whip? I frowned and she laughed at me.

I emerged from the shower with no idea what to wear. One of the maids was rubbing lavender scented oil into my skin which had been sent up especially for me by client request. It felt expensive; my skin just drank it in. I wasn't allowed to do it myself as the client had requested the return of the leftovers, shame really, it was amazing. Once she left I rummaged through my stuff for something suitable.

"I'm really struggling here, Kins," I complained.

"What about that weird grey one that client got you that time?" she suggested; half looking at me and half applying what I think was crude oil to her eyelids.

"Oh gosh! I'd forgotten about that!" I squealed and started to rummage in the bottom of my wardrobe where the stash of gifts I'd been given by clients lived. "Ah ha!" I shouted victoriously.