Sex Slave's Enormous Problem Pt. 05

Story Info
Luca takes one for the team and the bitch loves it. Luca POV.
9.6k words
4.72
38.9k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira eagerly stood at the entrance to the balcony of the White Room. According to her, I needed to see something interesting. I was sure her version of interesting was not the same as mine. I'd come here for only one reason and I was not amused at being delayed. This bitch had been stonewalling me for weeks already. When she wasn't ignoring me, she was playing these incessant power games and I was sick of jumping through her hoops. Yet once again, I found myself following her down a rabbit hole so that I could reach my goal and thus found myself outside the White Room. I was only here to reach that goal and like everything in my life, I wouldn't stop until it was mine.

Her short, dark hair was practically vibrating with excitement; I swear, I was so sick of her. She wore towering heels and still I dwarfed her. This was a woman of money & power, who, like so many others, thought of me as property. For Mira, I was to be acquired and pranced around like a prized show dog, nothing more than bloodlines, good looks & breeding potential.

I had been granted freedom by my mother; her liberal stance on males being equal to females had not gone down well, nor had her leaving everything to a son. I gained ownership of her company at twenty-two and have been pursued since, for both my wealth and power as well as other things.

I flashed a smile in her direction because ignoring her wasn't an option. She practically melted on the spot, pathetic really. I'd spent some time here since my initial experience with an amazing redhead but always with Mira, always in her office or lounge. My redhead was usually busy or with other clients; sure, like her tactic wasn't obvious. She'd invited me over tonight, which was strange. Usually, I was the one calling and pestering for entry. I had to play it cool but I hated pandering to anyone, especially this woman. I had known her a long time and she had pursued me since she learned of my existence. My mother had been the richest and most powerful woman in Red City, and in my eyes the most beautiful, well until my Dee.

Mira & I were educated together and she made her intentions very clear - a hand placed here, a squeeze there. I had always found desperation an unattractive trait, power hungry bitches even less so. I'd avoided having sex with her, it had been easy for the most part. When our paths crossed, my people made sure she was elsewhere. My friend Caleb's sorrow led to a convenient way into Mira's establishment, one that I needed but couldn't make myself. Caleb meant well and I had so much to thank him for, but I was the reason this mess included him. I'd gotten him involved and there was no going back.

I'd been lost in thought when she verbally prompted me. I nodded like I'd been listening.

"You'll really enjoy this, I'm sure." she giggled; her voice was like nails on a chalkboard.

"Let's get to it then, shall we? We're both very busy people." I flashed a smile at her, my best 'fuck me if you can catch me' smile. Her answering shudder was enough.

She opened the door and the music was pulsing, the beat heavy in my bones. The room below was large, spacious and partly carved from a limestone type rock. The dim lighting felt close, warm. I unconsciously adjusted my suit jacket, nervous beneath my cool facade, hating surprises. The balcony was suspended so you could get a full view of the scene below yet high enough that they had a bit of privacy. The light was subtle but it took me no time at all to recognise the participants. Lovely, I was watching my little brothers fuck a whore; just what I needed seared into my brain for eternity. Internally, I was uncomfortable and annoyed; they weren't supposed to be here. If this got out their marriage prospects would become far more difficult. Though they seemed to be having a great time, I watched the orgy like a train wreck; feeling nauseous but not being able to look away. There was something I was missing, this was too simple for Mira. Suddenly, the tangle of bodies cleared, my focus narrowed to one. I felt my eyes grow wide; this is why I hated surprises.

Demi was forcing himself into the body of the woman I wanted to make mine and she was loving it. Though I knew it was her job, I detested the look of bliss on her face that hadn't been put there by me. This was Mira's game tonight. I straightened my expression into the best 'I don't give a shit' smirk that I had. The only reason she wanted to show me this is that the stars of the show were my family and the woman I had taken a very personal interest in. I watched now because Mira wanted me to turn away, to react; I could feel her hand on my arm, her eyes watching my response. I swear, one day I was going to bankrupt this bitch and make her as miserable as one of her own slaves.

It took another few aeons for the boys to notice our presence, those were the longest minutes of my life. Everything felt like it was in high definition, loud and clear.

My brothers were shoving their cocks into Dee's ass, that huge vibrator bringing back memories of our time together. My traitorous dick was so fucking hard. I know this was supposed to show me her place, show me Dee wasn't worth my time but that's not how it worked for me. I'd resigned myself to using places like this for the rest of my life. No wife would enjoy the monster in my trousers night after night, no one could or so I thought. Then I met Dee. I know why Mira had given her to me without a fight because she seemed sweet and innocent. Mira thought it'd put me off, then I'd go with her and accept her never-ending open invitation to fuck, to marry her, no thanks.

I was pissed at Mira for this blatant display, pissed at my brothers for potentially fucking up their futures. But Dee, I just wanted to save her, no matter how much she looked like she was enjoying it. She hadn't chosen this, I'd read everything my investigator could get on her.

Eventually, one of them spotted me and they all froze. The maid had been summoned and I just stood and let them feel my wrath, waiting for when they got home. When Dee finally moved, I avoided her eyes. One look and I'd be over this god damned balcony and dragging her home with me and then I'd be in a world of trouble.

Keep your shit together Luca, you have to do this right.

Mira wrapped herself around me, her mint tainted breath caressing my skin as she said, "See, Luca darling, your brothers are being well taken care of!" I could have strangled her, right there.

Instead, I rolled my eyes, looking bored and walked to the door, she followed like the little bitch she was.

"Shall we go back to my office?" she flirted shamelessly

"Sure." I kept up my ruse. I was so sick of all this shit but I had an end game.

She poured the most expensive bottle of red she had, not that anything regarding money impressed me, but she would try all of her tricks.

"So did you enjoy the show?" she asked, sitting as close to me as she could get on the leather couch. The furniture was cold and hard, placed strategically, almost like art in her hosting lounge. She was so thin that sometimes, I swear, she turned and vanished. It was not sexy. My cock, the traitor, twitched as her hand trailed up my thigh. I was feeling a tad vengeful and clearly, diplomacy was getting me nowhere, so time to change the play.

As her hand reached my cock, I stopped it. Usually, this is where I'd decline politely, she'd pout, I'd decline again and then some urgent thing (preplanned with my staff) would pull me away. This time, I pressed her hand hard against my huge cock, all twelve inches throbbing from seeing Dee get filled by my brothers. Mira's eyes went wide, she'd heard the rumours and now I'd confirmed them. I could see her practically salivating. She wanted it bad.

I wanted her on her knees, women didn't do oral when they were past a certain class barrier but if Mira wanted this, and she did, bad, then I would have her humiliated before the end of the night.

She leant in to kiss me and I shook my head and nodded towards my pants. If her eyes could go wider, I would have been amazed because they were huge. She thought hard about it, warring with her standing as a rich little brat and what she wanted. Lust won.

The throbbing head of my cock was already above my trouser line so she ran her fingers over my tip, precum lubing her fingers. I was going to hate myself for this tomorrow but I needed her trust and her greed more than I needed my self-respect.

"Oh and Mira?" I added as her hands started on my belt. "This doesn't mean anything, you understand?" she frowned but nodded as she went against her every instinct. I would not end up married to this viper regardless of what I had to do.

I closed my eyes as she undid my trousers, her manicured hand securing as much as it could around my enormous member. She used two hands, that was better. She started slow, tentative, licking and trying to get a rhythm. She was moaning like the sad, pathetic thing she was, enjoying the scraps I was throwing her. I pictured Dee then pushed it away; I didn't want her involved in this, not even as a daydream. Instead, I focused on how much I hated this woman who had her tiny mouth stretched over my bulbous head, this wealthy and vicious witch who thought she would get me because she got everything she wanted. She didn't know this yet but I was going to destroy her.

I pictured some random fantasies to make it go quicker, my heart pounding, breath quicker. Her pumping and sucking was sub-par but enough to get me to the edge. A brief flash of Dee being pounded by my brothers finished me off, I cursed myself mentally but it couldn't be helped now.

Cumming hard into her mouth, seeing it splatter her dress was very fucking satisfying. I leaned into her as she sat in between my knees on the floor and grasped her face in my large hand.

"I'm leaving now. I will be back tomorrow and you will be wet and ready when I arrive, understand?" I held her gaze, taking the risk that she wanted to be dominated more than she wanted to play power games. A risk based on rumour.

She gazed at me with her eyes half closed, the bliss of being treated like a slut just what she needed. The rumours were valid, good to know. Then her chin met her chest and I took that as an affirmation of my demand.

"Good." I stood to leave. Making myself respectable, I grabbed my overcoat and signaled for the Superior to call my driver. I felt dirty as I closed Mira's door.

"I know the way, Superior." I said, even as she sat up from her desk to lead me; the carpark was back through the basement. This was the first chance I'd had to be alone with the Superior, Mira was usually draped over me until I got into the car.

The doors were soundproofed and once they were closed I knew I had to take the risk.

"Superior, you know Dee?" My voice was a whisper in the cooling hall.

The sickness in my gut rose, I knew I was doing the right thing but I didn't have to like it.

She nodded, her short hair bobbing about.

"Is she alright?" I asked, knowing Mira could come out any second.

She nodded again.

"Don't tell her I asked, I don't want her to be hopeful, I can't break her heart. Understand?" it was a rush of words, soft and swift.

She nodded again, her eyes softening.

I nodded in response and she let me walk on alone, the way wasn't too far, a few minutes.

Rounding the corner, I stopped dead. There she was, all dishevelled and stunning. Dee looked like a statue, unmoving and cold, her usual glowing light dulled. My hand reached out to touch her as if just willing it would be enough to close the fifteen feet between us. She couldn't see me and it wasn't fair, especially after the stunt Mira had pulled. I wanted to comfort her so badly it in hurt places I didn't know I had. Taking a mental picture, I saved it in my memory. I would rectify this one day soon. After several minutes, she started moving again, her footsteps slow and laboured. I had to hang on to the banister of the other staircase to stop myself from just picking her up and carrying her away.

Once she was far enough up the stairs, I walked quickly through the end door. The stairs spiralled down to the garage and were tight together; it didn't take long to reach my destination.

My driver Oscar was waiting in the limo.

"Good evening sir." He greeted me.

I nodded, "Let's go home Oz." I said as I settled into the soft leather seats of my car. Oscar pulled the car onto the road, the silence letting the evening come back in a flood of memory.

After a few miles, we joined the highway and the auto-drive kicked in.

"Eventful night?" Oz asked, turning his chair around completely to face me and more relaxed now we were alone and off the devil's property.

"Yeah, in all the wrong ways," I replied grimacing.

"Oh you didn't?" he chastised.

The look on my face was clearly saying it all.

"I don't think I have much in way of choices if I want to get them out of there."

Oz was one of my closest friends, we'd met when he broke into my hotel suite one night while I was hosting a party. We'd gotten drunk and after talking the next morning, I'd ended up offering him a job.

"It's worth whoring yourself out, especially to her?"

"Yes." I sighed "You know it is."

"The boys were there?" He asked, mostly rhetorical and I nodded.

"You saw them arrive?" I asked.

"Yes, they didn't see me." He looked a bit sheepish.

"You were not hooking up in this car?!" I said sternly but laughing inside. He blushed and I laughed hard for real.

"You're such a dick, Lu." He rolled his eyes.

"What's his name again?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Bren." His smile lighting up his face.

"When I get them out, do you want me to get him too?" I put it out there. I had wanted to ask since I found out that this maid was the one who had been feeding us intel on Dee and what was going on in the house but I wasn't risking my neck further if it wasn't serious.

My best friend just stared at me slack-jawed.

"You would do that?" he slumped back into the seat, his question hanging in the air.

"For the guy who saved my girl, anything. You're my best friend and I owe him her life. Two birds, one stone." I was being a little flippant, I knew Oz wanted this but I had to make it sound like it was no big deal.

"That's going to cost you." He said, his eyes fixing on mine.

I suppose when you grow up with nothing, cost is the first thing on your mind. He'd been my friend a long time and so automatically added,

"I know it doesn't matter to you but if you did this, I would be more than ever in your debt..."

"You know when this starts, I'll have more than enough pull to get what I want. Stop worrying. Annnnnd...Was that a yes?" I jibed.

"Yes. Thank you. Really." He added with a shy smile.

"Okay, you know the rules." My friend hugged himself trying not to be hopeful. This could all backfire and we'd both have nothing.

"They can't know until it's over," he whispered.

I grabbed his hand in mine, "Right" I confirmed.

My penthouse was dark but warm when we arrived. I like the dark. Even if it was daytime, the walls, the floor, the furniture are all in dark shades. Blacks, browns and greys covered the expanse of my domain.

The lights from outside made it easy to see; I headed straight to the shower and stripped as I went. The hot water was cleansing, purifying. I scrubbed until that bitch was off me, though there are some places you just can't scrub hard enough.

As the water cascaded in rivulets down my body, I started to think about Dee. Her perfect pale skin, how amazing she looked tonight. I hoped that she was alright but knowing she had friends in there with her made the anger subside slightly.

A memory flashed through my mind; Dee, panting, sweat dripping between her pert, full breasts, a cock stretching her sexy mouth and then it's me and I'm the one being pleasured by her perfect lips.

My dick was throbbing, I wrapped a hand around all that length and stroked myself while I replayed the memory of our night together. I was so reluctant to take her, seeing that tiny frame tied to the bed. I knew Mira had selected her as one of my options because she was dainty. She thought I would run back to her for something harder but in that moment there was nothing worse than running toward that vile creature. Not even using a poor beautiful woman. I saw her and I had to have her. Mira had let the request go through with pleasure, which should have warned me. I found out later from Caleb that Dee didn't usually go for any kind of force, didn't that make me feel like shit. Caleb was pissed when he heard Kinsey had been in the lineup too, but he'd described her so often that I knew her instantly.

Dee had been tied to the bed when I arrived, a toy in her pussy, stretching her wide. I tensed at the memory. In that moment, she was the most exquisite thing I'd ever seen. My cock twitched in my hand while the other supported my huge frame against the shower tile. I started to stroke faster as my memory took me to the bed where she lay.

I pulled that vibrator from her; she was so wet and tight. Lust filled me and I was so focused on not hurting her that I couldn't relax. Then she started enjoying it and oh my god, I'd never felt anything like it. The elation of knowing she was enjoying it for the right reasons and not because it hurt, I can't explain it.

She took control, she wanted me not knowing who I was or what I could do for her and when I pushed my huge dick into her little ass...

I shot my load all over myself, milking it, savouring the release. and stood panting for several minutes.

Rinsing myself off, I vowed again I would do whatever it took to free them all.

Once I was dry, I dressed in grey slacks and a matching tee. My brothers were waiting in the lounge as I padded in barefoot. The huge corner sofa overflowing with two sets of stunning twins, Zane, Zack, Demi and Duke.

"Luca." the four deep voices welcomed me in succession.

"Zack." I started, "Speak words, quickly." My tone was abrupt.

"She invited us for a free evening. We didn't see any harm." His brown hair slick with sweat, they'd come straight here.

"Duke, did I not explicitly say, that if an invitation was extended by that viper, that you were to refuse?" I stared the slightly more mature, sensible twin down.

"Yes, brother." He nodded, bowing his head in shame.

"Demi, did I not specifically say that she was going to use you and cause mayhem?" I added with blunt scorn.

"Yes, brother." Demi acquiesced.

"Zane, was I not exceptionally clear that the woman who runs that particular house was not a friend and that I have ongoing business there?" I punctuated the final word with a growl. They all moved back in their seats. Zane nodded in agreement.

"So, can you please explain to me why you went there? Because I am at a loss as to why my own brothers would give her leverage over me?" I sat with force and glowered in my chair which was situated opposite them.

"Brother, if I may?" Duke started.

"Yes, you may." My reply sharp.

"We didn't know it would end that way. We did not know that you would be there. We thought it would be fun..." he trailed off and Duke picked it up. Twintalk, I felt my eyes roll.

"...and it was." They all hid grins behind hands and coughs. I stood and put my back to them smiling myself. The curse of loving them so much was not being able to stay mad. It wasn't their fault, it was mine. I should have been honest with them. I was more like a father than a brother since our mother had died, murdered when our baby sister was taken. They were my life and then all this...what a mess.

I sat once more and smiled ruefully.

"What is wrong brother? Please tell us." Zane, the most sensitive of the four moved towards me and the rest followed, bringing pillows and sitting at my feet. It reminded me of them as children but they weren't, they'd more than proved that tonight.