Sex Stage at the Strip Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Barb and my's female/female/male 3somes in the past, Barb played some with a few of the women, but not a lot. They mainly played with me. Don't get me wrong, they kissed some, licked and rubbed each other's tits, and the girl always licked Barb's pussy. But, that was something that didn't last more than 5 or 6 minutes, before they got back to me.

I am guessing that Barb was so turned on from fucking the guy that she was ready to do whatever anyone wanted to see. So, she was all over Lisa. Her hands were rubbing all over her - her ass, her tits, then her pussy. She would change where she was rubbing. She was also kissing and sticking her tongue in her mouth. She was like a woman who was obsessed with Lisa. And, Lisa's body language was like she was loving all of the attention.

Jeff and I were standing there, side by side, watching the girls. He leaned over and whispered to me "Neither of us have done what we have done tonight. We have been wanting to try all of this for a long time. We just wanted it to be with the right people. We looked on craigslist a lot, but were not comfortable with meeting people we did not know, plus meeting people who lived in the same area where we live. You guys are a fun couple to play with, plus we don't live in the same city." Then he said "By the way, your girlfriend has an incredible, hot body. I love her tits, and her ass. Plus, she is a very sensual girl to play with."

I said "Thanks. She loves sex a lot." Then I said "To be honest, Lisa and I were more interested in watching you two then doing a lot ourselves. I am glad we both had the same way interests with that."

Jeff then said "Well, I love watching Barb and Lisa now. Barb is all over her, and I know Lisa well enough, that she loves every minute of it."

You could see that Lisa was shaking with excitement from Barb playing with her. She finally pulled away from Barb long enough, to grab a nearby chair that was on the sex stage. She then pushed Barb down into the chair, spread Barb's legs very wide, and started licking her pussy.

Jeff and I were still very hard from watching everything. I said to him "Barb doesn't cum from her pussy being eaten. Besides, you already made her cum 3 times. So, what they are doing right now is more for Lisa than Barb. Does Lisa cum from oral?"

Jeff said "Yes, most definitely."

I said "Cool. I have never seen Barb eat a woman, but I am guessing she is going to do it tonight. If she can make Lisa cum that will be so hot to watch."

Jeff and I really did not stroke while we watched the girls, but, we were both dripping precum. So, occasionally we would reach down to the tip of our cocks and wipe off the precum, and massage it onto our cocks for a few strokes. But, that was it. The rest of the time we were hard from just watching the 2 girls.

After about 5 minutes of Lisa licking Barb, Barb stopped her by saying "Your turn." Barb got up, and helped move Lisa onto the chair. She spread her legs wide, got in between, and started licking and fingering her pussy.

As soon as Barb started playing with Lisa's pussy, Lisa was immediately on fire. I bet Barb didn't finger and lick her more than a few minutes and Lisa was shaking from her first orgasm of the night.

Barb looked back at Jeff and I with a big smile on her face as if to say "I did that?" Then she looked back at Lisa to watch her body tremble from the orgasm. Barb seemed mesmerized by what she had done to Lisa.

After about a minute or two, Lisa reached down and grabbed Barb's head and guided it back to her pussy. Barb knew what to do at that point.

This time when Barb started licking and fingering Lisa, there seemed to be an increased intensity on Barb's part. It was like she was really enjoying it, like she realized she had a newfound power. Since Barb had never done oral on a woman, she didn't realize what she could to do to another woman. Nor did she get to see the woman shake from the orgasm that she had caused her to have. My guess is that it turned Barb on to the point that she now was doing oral out of enjoyment, instead of just doing it for Lisa. It was like she could not wait to see Lisa have another orgasm. I have to admit, it turned me on a lot once I realized what was probably going on with Barb.

Lisa's 2nd orgasm happened quickly, except this time she bucked and shook twice as much as the first time. I think she probably realized Barb was really getting into it, and it effected Lisa also.

Barb let her rest maybe a minute or so, and immediately had her mouth to Lisa's pussy again. Barb acted like she was obsessed with this. Each time Lisa orgasmed, Barb let her rest 1-2 minutes, and was immediately back to Lisa's pussy again. Lisa ended up having 5 orgasms before she told Barb "Enough!"

Barb smiled a big smile, as she looked at Lisa, then turned and looked over at me. She said "That was fun! Oh, my gosh, I can't believe how much fun that was watching her orgasm again and again. I could have done it 10 times."

Lisa looked worn out, yet had a look on her face of ecstasy. She looked totally satisfied and relaxed.

She still had her legs spread, and was slumped back in the chair.

Barb still had plenty of energy from her excitement of playing with Lisa. She was kneeling between Lisa's legs, and the look on her face seemed to ask "What's next?," then, "Who hasn't cum?," as you could tell she was thinking.

The truth of the matter is neither Jeff, or I, had cum. Barb seemed to realized this, because she slid over by us, still on her knees, and started sucking Jeff's cock while reaching over and stroking mine. She was handling both of us at the same time. She would then trade what she was doing to where she was sucking my cock and stroking Jeff's cock. Lisa, meanwhile, was starting to finally perk up, as she realized Barb was taking care of Jeff and I by herself.

I looked over at Lisa and she was sitting up on the edge of the chair and seemed to be in deep thought as she watched Barb giving us blowjobs and stroking us. Finally, Lisa spoke up and said "Let Mike suck Jeff off while you and I suck Mike's cock, and play with his balls and asshole."

Barb didn't even answer Lisa except to grab my hand and pulled me down to my knees in front of Jeff.

She grabbed a hold of the back of my head and pushed it down toward Jeff's cock. She had one hand on the back of my head, and the other hand on Jeff's dick ready to help guide it into my mouth. As she pushed my head down toward Jeff's cock she said to me "Tell me what you want."

I looked back at her, somewhat surprised, but also realizing what she was doing. I said "I want to suck Jeff's cock."

Barb then said to Jeff "Tell me what you want Jeff."

Jeff said "I want Mike to make me cum. I want him to give me an incredible blowjob until I squirt cum everywhere."

Barb said "Where do you want your cum, Jeff?"

Jeff said "Either in his mouth, or on his body, or even his face. Wherever he wants it."

Barb looked at me and said "Do you mind if Jeff cums in your mouth?"

I said "I don't mind at all. I want to feel his cock jerk, and spurt as it's inside my mouth. But, make sure you girls don't make me cum before he does, or I will chicken out."

I knew from experience that when I masturbate I always tell myself that I will eat the cum. I chicken out every time, once I cum. Sometimes, I will cum partially, with just a spurt, or two. I always eat it. But, once I cum fully, I cannot get myself to eat it. Right now, the night's events had me so turned on that I was ready to try almost anything as long as I did not cum first.

I reached out and put one hand on Jeff's balls and started playing with them like I like my balls played with. I took my other hand and wrapped it around his cock and started going up and down his cock from the base to about half way up.. I opened my mouth and went down on his cock, and started sucking him as sensual as I could. Jeff moaned immediately.

When you have fantasized about something for a long time, and it finally happens at a time when you are extremely worked up, it is extremely pleasurable. Jeff and I had both fantasized about this kind of thing, and we were lboth loving what I was doing to him.

Meanwhile Barb was laying between my legs, (I was on my knees) and leaned up on her elbows as she licked my balls. Lisa was leaning in from the side and licking my dick. I think she was afraid to suck me for fear it would excite me too much. But, the combination of the 2 girls with what they were doing, definitely had my cock dripping precum. It kept me at a perfect level to where I loved it, but not so much that I would cum any second.

I sucked Jeff for awhile, then licked up and down his cock, then licked his balls, then went back to sucking him some more. In less than 5 minutes Jeff was throbbing. I knew he was very close. I said to him "Cum in my mouth."

Several people around us were watching us. Like I said earlier, before we came on stage, we had only seen a couple of male to male encounters on the stage. All the rest were female to female, or male to female. So, many people. that were around us, slowed down their sexu playing, in order to watch Jeff and I, as well as watch our girls "egging us on."

Jeff's body soon tensed up and he shot cum into my mouth. I loved the feeling of his cum squirting inside my mouth, along with his cock jerking as the cum squirted. I swallowed the cum as best I could.

As Jeff finished cumming, his body slowly started relaxing. He then said "Whew! That felt awesome. I loved it. Wow."

He then helped me up from my knees, ad he dropped to his knees. This totally surprised me. He immediately started sucking my cock. Lisa went nuts with excitement. She was soooo turned on. She said "Oh,yes, Jeff, that's it, suck Mike's dick for him. Make him cum. This is so hot to watch."

Both of the girls were at the side of us with their mouths half way open and tongues partially hanging out as if they were ready to help with the blowjob, or ready to catch cum in their mouths. They were also rubbing their pussies while watching us. All of this was more than I could handle, and in less than a couple of minutes I came very hard into Jeff's mouth. He, like me, did his best to keep the cum in his mouth. Lisa and Barb were both thrilled and clapping and saying how hot it was to watch us.

It had been a great night. We got dressed, got off stage, and sat down at a table together and talked for about an hour. Not only had we had a great time of sex together, but we also seemed to get along well. All of us saw the potential for a friendship, with possible future sex adventures. They told us where they were staying, so we followed them to their motel. Barb and I had a motel of our own with a king size bed, but Jeff and Lisa's motel had two full size beds. We ended up staying with them for the night. No one wore clothes.

But that is for another story at another time.

12