Sex Sting

Story Info
Sex Scams? Men looking for an affair are swindled? No way!
1.1k words
3.38
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The furor surrounding the leaking of the data from the Ashley Madison website is still erupting. The data has reinforced what everyone already knows, that there are around ten times more men than women seeking sex outside marriage. So why are men surprised; shocked, to discover that they have been trapped into a sex scam.

What? A sex scam! Who would have thought that such a thing would exist?

The internet has become a sex tool like no other opening doors for easy access to lovers, or for those craving to explore their inner sexual fantasies; it's a risky business and can be costly.

Here I am working as a professional outsider of the sex industry, running a service that leases apartments to lovers and others for an hour, or two. What a privileged is has been to see the industry from both sides of the coins, those who work and the targets of the schemes.

Fake profiles, they are well known. It's the money scams that can hide under the banner of assured secrecy, knowing that a man will think very carefully before going to the authorities to make a complaint.

"No! Harriet, it's not a scam." Brianna was a mature sex worker who when times were tough had joined the 'Agency' involved in a scheme she called 'dating'.

As we lazed in the sun her husky voice broke through the cloud of smoke that hung around her lips. She'd found a new gold mine and claimed to be grossing around $1500 per day.

Each month the Agency would give her a list of names they'd collected through online dating sites.

"Harriet, the surgeon's fallen in love with me! Here, here look at this text. He's offered to pay 'Rain's' vet bills". This was her aging dog whose teeth needed attention; she could have offered her own at the same time.

Ongoing payments were the icing on the dating cake but came after delicate negotiations between the agency and the client.

Yet most of her money came from booking a hotel room, meeting a man for a date in which he would offer to pay at least 50% of the cost of the room. Then an hour later onto the next date, repeat, repeat, repeat for up to 6 times that day.

Barry had been looking for an affair when for the first time in 'ages' a woman responded to his email. "She looked gorgeous, so why not, we agreed to meet. She'd had a lot of work (plastic surgery) done, but the small talk was fun. Then suddenly she threw off her blouse and said 'well, we both know what we're here for.' She grunted a few times, the sex was terrible."

After he'd finished she rushed him out to the lift. He was a little dizzy still then he realized he'd left his glasses on the pillow. Although he was half blind when the lift door opened there was no escaping seeing the image of another man opened the hotel room door. It took a long while for him to process what had happened but left him annoyed to say the least.

Other sex scams are even more audacious. A lovely man received an email from Mistress Mavis who demanded upfront "absolute immediate obedience, you will worship my divine body".

He was a man who liked a giggle so engaged his Mistress. "I had to demonstrate my seriousness about 'the lifestyle' by paying for an online order of equipment. Not to worry it will provide for many 'passionate encounters'".

"I told her 'As you know I'm a very successful property investor (not true) so money is no problem. Where can I send the $2000'"?

Without any subtly Mistress Mavis sent through a bank account for 'Arthur Rolland' or something like that and Goggle Images immediately threw up the photo of a middle aged, chubby man with a wickedly curious smile.

Scams go both ways and sex workers are not without being bitten.

It was a cold spring day when Andrea, a 23 year old sex worker who bright blue eyes shone from opposite sides of her face pulled together her countless bleached sex toys and skimpy lingerie. Exhausted she took just opened on last email.

She put her phone on speaker and I listened as his voice swooned deep and sensually. "Baby, come around now to my apartment, I've got harbor views and a warm spa."

Andrea was barely able see straight so declined the offer. "Sweetheart what if I pay you an extra $100," her eyes became focused, "how about I pay double your normal rate."

Her eyes fixed on the pack of condoms she was about to pack.

Andrea was a lot of fun so I agreed to drive her into one of the most luxurious suburbs. As we passed the moored yachts that were being polished for summer her client, Mike, rang again. "Knock on the door almost naked. I want to open the door and know you're keen for me."

As luck would have it we found a park outside the front gate.

She threw off her long purple coat exposing her gorgeous bright red bra and matching undies. Taking a deep breath her long tanned legs began the ascent up the stairs to the front door.

I heard the door bell ring. Nothing. Her face looked around slightly concerned, then horror. She pelted down the stairs, stumbling, racing against time.

The front door opened and a smiling woman stopped her in her path. "Hello, who are you? Oh yes, you have the right address, no there is no Mike living here."

Her legs began to melt with embarrassment and she waved goodbye unsuccessfully hiding her nipples.

The lady drifted back into the darkness of her house.

In the car Andrea was safe, although the lines of humiliation still covered her face. "Oh God, I saw the kids shoes I knew something was wrong. What the hell!" She furiously sent a text to Mike as we left the harbourside suburb.

It took 10 minutes until it dawned on her what she'd done and the guilt was crippling. Text to Mike: "Sick trick! How could you do that to that poor woman?" There was no response. Text to Mike: "I'm going to write a letter to that lady and explain exactly what happened."

The phone rings and Andrea launches an attack, "You are such a scum bag."

"Sorry baby, it was a mistake, I live in the apartment behind the house. I have a serious disability.... blah blah. I'll explain everything to the landlady."

He offered to come to my apartment straight away to see the now calmer Andrea who was to be even more financially rewarded.

Oh course he never showed up.

It was one of the wickedest scams I'd come across, clever, but oh so cruel.