Sex Store Surprises

Story Info
Shy Sadie goes shopping for a new toy, surprises await.
3.2k words
4.53
31.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is my first submission to literotica.com and I'm quite frankly very nervous to put this on here. I've always been wary of writing erotic literature so I'll try to make this as enjoyable as possible. This particular submission is a fantasy I have but have NOT experienced, so I figure getting it on paper is a way to experience it as best I can. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

*****

"Okay, you can do this. Just go inside." Sadie said to herself, trying to convince herself to go into the adult toy store. "It's the adult thing to do. Just do it. Be an adult."

Sadie had always been very timid and shy when talking about sex or pleasuring herself, never giving details to friends and always just "going with the flow" in the bedroom. Up to this point in her life, she had had very vanilla sex and had never gone past a few simple positions. But in her head, she had been everywhere from a dungeon to being tied to a tree to being ravaged in a yacht. But she had never shared any of these fantasies with anyone, not even her most recent boyfriend of four years.

She and Alex had broken up a month ago, a mutual separation that didn't leave any broken hearts, and left two adults with just another long term relationship to be added to the check off list of life. She had met Alex as a senior in college, and from the get go, they fucked like rabbits and couldn't get enough of each other. If they were studying, they ended up fucking. If they went to dinner, they ended up stripped naked by the end of the night. They fell quickly in love, and almost just as quickly out of it. After graduating college, they moved in together, and essentially treated each other as room mates and best friends - with the best of benefits. Both slept in the same bed together and acted like a couple in public, but back home they simply lived a life wrapped up in each others arms in bed. But in time, even that grew dull for both, which led to their eventual break up.

Now, Sadie sat in front of a store she had only read stories about, and was scared shitless of walking inside. Would they know she hadn't been laid in over a year? Would they be able to tell this was her first time walking into a sex store? Would she be treated differently if they could tell?

Hesitantly she finally opened the car door and stepped out of the car. She had dressed conservatively, as not to draw attention to herself - A simple fitted black tank top with a strapless, lacy black bra underneath supporting her B-cups, not too short shorts and a pair of flat sandals so her 5'6" form wasn't accentuated at all. For her it was casual wear. She had worn simple makeup and had put her chestnut hair into a quick pony at the back of her head. In her opinion, she was nothing special to look at, and shouldn't have to worry to much (as she had worried so much about this quick trip to the store.)

She glanced around and took a deep breath before stepping inside. "Okay, here goes." she thought as she walked too quickly to the door.

The store was quiet, regular contemporary music playing in the background, and nothing too out of place. There were posters on the walls of women and men in positions she had only dreamed about, and a curtained section to the left marked "Movie Library." In the middle of the store, she saw beautifully adorned racks of lingerie, ranging anywhere from simple teddies to cutout scandalous sheer wear. Some of the hangers appeared to have nothing at all on them unless you looked closely. To the right, she saw two more rooms, one in the corner with a sheer black curtain marked "Sub/Dom Paradise" and the other just a walk in room marked "Toys for your Pleasure and Pain." Directly in the center of the room was a spiral staircase leading to the second floor that was laid out like a loft. Three rooms on the right marked "dressing rooms" and three much larger rooms with thick velvety black curtains marked "Experience Rooms." The store appeared to be empty besides her, because who else would be shopping for sex toys at 10 am?

Sadie hadn't been fucked in over a year, and she needed it bad, so she was looking for a simple rabbit vibrator that she'd read about online, nothing too extravagant as she'd be flying solo, so she went to the room with the toys. She was stunned by the variety, and the room was a lot bigger than she had anticipated, having two aisles and not just the one. She stepped into the center of the room and looked at the hundreds of toys in front of her. "Holy Fuck" she murmured out loud.

"First time huh?" A voice asked from the doorway.

"Holy shit!" She hadn't seen him, and since she was already overwhelmed about the situation, she jumped back and knocked over a display bowl of butt plugs. "I didn't see you there. I'm so sorry," she said as she knelt down to pick up the spilt merchandise on the floor. The salesman rushed to help her, assuring her it was okay and she didn't need to clean up. She tried to ignore his eyes glancing at her cleavage as she knelt down to pick up her mess.

They stood up and he extended a hand. "I'm Daniel," he said, and as he shook her hand, he gave her a not-so discreet look over. "Any questions I can answer for you? I didn't mean to scare you, I saw you walk in and looking a little lost, so I figured I'd offer you some assistance." Daniel was very handsome, built and clean shaven without looking like a jock or a gym rat, with thick sandy blonde hair and tanned skin. At 6', he could easily pass as a surfer on any given day.

"N-no, I think I'm okay," she stuttered, then added without thinking, "I'm Sadie." Looking at his crooked grin and hot features, Sadie immediately knew she was already flushed and attracted to him, and felt even more uncomfortable considering what section she was in. "Actually, I'm looking for a rabbit vibrator, have any of those?"

Daniel's grin widened and he glanced at her amused "Uh, yeah, we have the biggest selection in town, they're back down this way," he directed, stepping beside her and placing his hand at the small of her back. She flinched at the sudden contact, but could already feel just that small amount of pressure on her back building a foreign and long forgotten pressure between her legs. He led her down what seemed to be an endless row in the second aisle until he finally stopped. "These are what you're looking for," he said, letting his hand drop. Sadie immediately was disappointed that the hand was gone, but knew she wouldn't get her hopes up for more contact with this beautiful man. After all he was helping her look for a vibrator.

Sadie looked at the vast array, seeing there were well over 20 different varieties, sizes, shapes and colors. Some had the rabbit head and a dick, some had a third insert on the end, obviously for the ass, and some just had the ass and clit stimulator. She had only read about one, so she didn't even know where to begin. "Which one is popular? I've only read about one online, and I don't see it here," she said, sincerely innocent and trying to remain calm, noticing all too well her voice shook out of nervousness, as well as her body responding to Daniel's proximity.

Daniel looked at her sideways, his glance implying "really?" and grinned, leaning in directly behind her and placing his hand just at the bottom of her shorts. "Hmm, this one seems to be very popular with the ladies," he said quietly, his soft breath tickling her ear. Sadie involuntarily leaned into his chest, his fingers lightly tracing back and forth, up and down just below her shorts-line. As he reached forward, he grabbed one that was directly in front of Sadie, touching the side of his toned arm against the front of her shirt, just missing her already hardening nipple. The touch made her jump, and he laughed quietly behind her. "Have you ever used one of these before?" he whispered into her ear. Sadie was beyond words, so turned on she knew her panties must be wet by now, that she just shook her head. Daniel lifted his hand from her leg and reached to point to the various parts of the toy, both hands now just below her swelling breasts and ever so seductively touching them. She knew she should tell him to stop, but she couldn't bring herself to tell her body no. "These are the controls, two different rotations, three vibration speeds and three thrusting speeds. These are the 'ears' that flick your clit," he said flicking his fingers in midair, mimicking what he would do if he were flicking hers, "and this is obviously fashioned after a dick, one that thrusts into your sopping wet pussy as it goes in and out, in and out. These here ravage you while this fucks you like you've never been fucked by a toy before," he said hoarsely into her ear, his hot breath taking her breath away. She could feel his hard-on pressing into her back, and she forced herself out of the moment. At this rate, she wasn't sure she'd make it home to use her new plaything!

"Okay, this is the one I want." she said, a little too quickly, knowing he could sense her arousal. Daniel's eyes were lustful, and his pants made it very obvious what he wanted from this visit to the store.

"Do you want to see some of the other things we have to offer?" he asked teasingly.

"No, um, I need to be going," Sadie said and rushed toward the door.

As he followed her out, he took her elbow and led her toward the sub/dom room "I really think you should check this room out. Have you ever role-played before?" Sadie couldn't even speak, she was so turned on by how this was playing out, so she just shook her head and looked at him with wide, curious eyes. "Well, let's just take a quick look at some of the fun you can have with your new toy."

"I really shouldn't, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I'm solo, so anything that requires another person I won't be able to use." she said as quickly and clearly as she could, trying to stop and not take another step toward the room she had merely dreamed of a thousand times, but had never asked for.

Daniel laughed, "no, no, I really wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't show you something you didn't know you needed, now would I? Let me just show you around the room." As Daniel held open the door for Sadie to walk through, he stood in such a way that she would have to squeeze by him to get into room, brushing against his growing cock and coming into the tight space. Sadie's eyes lit up as she looked in awe and amazement at the props laid out before her. Anything from handcuffs, to crops to canes to things she couldn't even put into words, all looking tantalizing and foreign, yet exhilarating. On the far wall was a picture with a man and woman in scene, the woman naked except for a sheer red negligee over her breasts, speed eagle on a table, her hands chained to the legs by her head and a naked man mid-thrust. The image sparked a new blush in Sadie's cheek, and she realized she didn't care how the rest of the afternoon in this shop went, as long as she got to see more of this section.

"Have you ever tried nipple clamps before?" Daniel asked, his voice drawing her out of her trance.

"Uh, no, I've never used props before with anyone."

Daniel smirked, looking a little surprised, and said "Huh, okay, well lets show you what those are. Would you consider your nipples medium or large?" He asked casually, like he did this every day, and taking a long look at her breasts while he asked.

"Erm, medium I guess," Sadie said hesitantly, though appreciating the long look he gave her.

Daniel removed a package from the wall, drew her in front of him again handing her the package as he did, and placed both his hand in the familiar spot on her legs by her shorts, except this time he drug her shorts up a little and started lightly massaging her outer thighs.

What Sadie held in her hands was the most intriguing and erotic thing she had ever held. Two small clamps with adjusting screws on the sides, and a small chain in the middle connecting the two. Sadie gazed in wonder and anticipation as she stared at the objects, feeling the dampness growing between her legs and her nipples hardening through the fantasy brewing in her head mixed with Daniels ministrations on her legs, his hands increasing pressure as well as advancing ever so slowly up her leg. "How do they work?" She asked hoarsely, her throat dry as she realized she had been holding breath from the lust growing inside her.

Daniel let out a guttural grown and kissed her neck, causing her to tilt her head to the side and close her eyes. "Mmm, I'm so glad you asked baby. Obviously, you want your nipples nice and hard, so you have to work them up to it. First you massage your breasts like this," he said, as his hands left her legs and went to her shirt-clad hills.

He started groping and caressing from behind, being gentle and then rough. As he caressed the tops of her peaks, he took the package from her hand and pressed both of her wrists down. Sadie was lost in the feeling, and let him guide her body where he wanted it. After pulling her arms to her sides, he continued massaging and then slowly, expertly, seductively pulled her tank-top down, exposing her bra and the tops of her breasts, and pulling the straps down her arms.

"Mmm..." Sadie moaned, lost in sensation and ecstasy. She knew this was going further than she ever intended, but she couldn't care anymore. This beautiful man was going to fuck her senseless by the end of the afternoon, and she had no intent of stopping him.

Responding to her moan and her partially exposed boobs, Daniel put his lips to her neck again and trailed down shoulder, nipping every so gently. He let go of the straps from her top and went back to the top of her bra, teasing and tickling the tops of her breasts with his long fingers. "From here, I just like to tease the breast, getting your nipples nice and ready for the pain and pleasure they're going to receive. Just touch ever so lightly, getting yourself really excited. I think you need some practice," he said as he left her breasts and grabbed her hands, leading them to her owns breasts and guiding her in the way he had just been fondling them. "Mm, like that. You try. I want to see you touch yourself and get youself all ready," he said, taking a step to the side to watch her.

Sadie was the epitome of lustful eroticism in that moment, standing with her hair up, touching her own breasts, eyes closed, biting her lip and lost in the sensations of her own hands. Daniel returned to his spot behind her and gently removed her hands from her breasts. "You know where this is going, don't you love?" Sadie could only nod her head and mutter "Mmhmm..." as he went back to tantalizing her breasts with his expert fingers, now every once in a while dipping a finger in the side, never touching her nipple but always threatening what she was waiting for. "I'm going to take your bra off and show you how these are used, then I'm going to demonstrate them on you and fuck you wild until you can't stand up. By the time you leave and use that little bunny vibrator, you're going to wish it was me and remember this day every time you use it."

Sadie moaned loudly as she leaned back into him at his words, and he turned her head and kissed her, a deep, full passionate kiss, filled with promise and threat of what awaited her in the hours to come. As he deepened the kiss, he reached to her front and unclipped the bra, letting it slide off her chest and onto the floor. Then, with ease, he turned her around so she was facing him, her breasts exposed, and her eyes heavy with lust and desire. Daniel picked up her small frame and pinned her against the wall as she wrapped her legs around him, wanting him buried deep inside her as soon as she could. She started bucking her hips, trying to stimulate herself and dry humping him. Daniel pulled away, and forced Sadie to stand, laughing and smirking "Ha ha, not yet my little whore, I'm not that easy," and with that he more roughly turned her back around and pulled her back against his front shoving his still clad dick into her back.

"I'm not done getting you ready for the product yet," He said into her ear, sucking on the earlobe as he pinned her arms to her sides again. "Now that you're exposed, you really want to tease the nipples, and I mean really, properly tease them. Get them as hard as they'll get. Do you know how to do that?" Sadie knew, but she shook her head, not wanting the assault on her breasts to end. "Mm, good girl. Start with big wide circles, circling all the way around your breasts. Only use the tips of your fingers, teasing, playing, enjoying every minute. And then," he said, taking his hands completely off her breasts, leaving them alone and wanting "Pinch harder than you've ever pinched," and pinch he did! He pinched and rolled, pinched and rolled. Sadie was shocked by the sudden bursts of pain that were unexpectedly replaced by pleasure. She had heard of a nipple orgasm before, but had never experienced one, and by the way her orgasm was growing, this might be a long day of firsts.

Daniel continued groping, pinching and rolling until Sadie thought she couldn't take it anymore, her breath growing shallow and fast, until suddenly he stopped. "Time to go try them on," he whispered into her ear, and grabbed her hand and led her to the staircase. In her haste to get to wherever she was being led to, Sadie forgot to pull her shirt back up, her breasts bouncing as she and Daniel practically ran up the steps, the package of clamps in hand, her nipples tighter than they'd ever been and ready to be clamped...

*****

Story will continue in second part, as I want to see how interesting everyone is finding this part first.