Sex Swords Ch. 03

Story Info
Breaking the Code.
971 words
3.14
7.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Dirk arrived at his home, very pleased with himself. No one had defeated Cassidy Blane in over a year. The fact that she was hot and an incredible fuck made it even more satisfying. As he put in his key in the lock, he heard a sound, but before he could react he felt a dart in his shoulder.. As he fell , he felt the stroke of a sex sword.

************

Cassidy just finished a long shower when she heard a buzz on her smart phone. It was from the committee.

"Blane, ID Delta 14."

Cassidy," Jameson the score keeper began. "We did not receive the results of last night duel.

She frowned, "I hate to confess this, I lost last night to Monroe."

He nodded, "Has not happened in a while, but he did not report the win."

"This does not track, I don't know him well but with his ego..

"Pot calling kettle."

"Fine I am an arrogant bitch, but he is just as an arrogant bastard."

Jameson looked at his computer, "Would you be able to come in?"

"Why?"

"There is something very wrong."

*****************

Dirk was hanging from a cross beam and being whipped by a dark haired woman. at the same time he was kissing another.

He was confused the submission trigger had been activated but he had not been in a duel. But serving the two women was the right thing to do.

"Now slut who are your goddess?"

You and Mistress Debby are," he replied.

Debby laughed, "This is so much easier than going through a duel."

Mary agreed as she let Dirk down. "Now lick my pussy."

"Yes Mistress."

Debby began French kissing Mary, "How long do you think we can keep him?"

"As long as we can keep the trigger going."

"You want first.?"

"Thanks, Debby looked to Dirk. "Slave fuck me!"

"Yes Mistress."

Mary enjoyed the show, while she masturbated with a vibrator.

"Yes," Debby cried. "Give it to me!"

After she got sated, Mary took her turn. "In my ass". She ordered.

"Yes slave, keep it going."

Casey and Sanderson had arrived outside Mary's house.

"Damn idiots didn't know we keep a record of the trigger activation."

"Ready?"

They burst into the house.

Casey saw Dirk tied up and about to be fucked with strapons. She was livid. The blond duelist hit Mary in the face with hew sword hilt.

Debby jumped on top of her, "He belongs to us."

Casey threw her to the floor.

"Stop hurting my mistress."

Casey looked at him with care as she activated her sword. "If anyone is going to be your Mistress, it's me."

***********************

Dirk sat at Casey's feet.

"So that is the situation, they bypassed the trigger protocols."

He nodded," Is it permanent Mistress.?"

No, but we have no way of knowing when it will wear off."

"Even though I never lost, I wish to serve."

Casey patted his head, "Yes and I will be your loving Mistress as long as you need."

She brought him to his feet, "Now fuck me!"

Despite the trigger, he could still be forceful in sex.

"Ah!" Casey screamed in satisfaction.

"Did I please you Mistress."

"You did slave," Casey decided that she would take the benefits of having a male slave. Better her than those witches. She tied him spread eagle and went to work on his cock.

He groaned in satisfaction. Casey left him tied up as she feel asleep.

For the next week, Dirk served as her house slave during the day and sex toy at night. Casey had to remind herself not to abuse this power. But she did like having this attractive man at her whim. Casey did not physically hurt him but did in indulge the servitude part.

The next week.

"Pour my coffee."

"Do it yourself, " he replied.

She stared at him, "On your knees!" she ordered.

"No!"

Casey swung at him, he restrained her wrists. "You need to be spanked."

"Is that the proper attitude towards your Mistress."

Dirk stared at her, "The trigger is off."

She smiled," It appears so. You can release me, unless you do want to spank me."

He released her and kissed her lightly on the lips, "Not now but next time I beat you in a fight."

"Well your ego has been restored."

"Where are they?"

"In my basement,' as she lead him

Mary and Debby were naked in a cage, the bruises had not faded.

He look at their condition approvingly. "I'm glad you are my friend." Dirk told her.

"Let us out, " Mary demanded.

Casey went to the cage and dragged her out. Then she punched her in the stomache.

"What you did was no more loathsome than a rape!"

"I have an idea."

"We'll be your sex slaves, "Debby offered.

Dirk looked at her with disgust, "I am going to need at least 10 baths, to remove your stench". He looked at Casey. "Put her back in, there is someone I want you to meet."

****************

A man came in she had not seen except in her nightmares.

Dirk embraced him, "This is Kipper my teacher."

"We've met,"Casey told him.

"Yes we did and I did enjoy my encounter with you."

"I did not, "Casey responded.

"You weren't suppose to," Kipper told her. "We all have our own ways to enjoy domination. Mine included making my opponent miserable.

"It did, " Casey agreed.

Well my dear you have come a long way since than. And I am extremely grateful for your help to Dirk. He is like my son."

"You asked him here? "Casey said to Dirk.

"Yes he is retired and needs some servants. So I thought he could make them miserable for us."

Casey laughed, "Then we can have our tie breaker match."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers