Sex Therapy

Story Info
A hot wife and her willing husband help their neighbor.
1.8k words
4.14
52.7k
42
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuck302
Cuck302
107 Followers

My wife Karen has kept other lovers for years, and always allowed me to enjoy the benefits. A few years after we got married Karen found a guy she was interested in. She told me about how attracted she was to him and even though our sex life was great, she wanted to fuck him. I wasn't comfortable at first but had to admit that the thoughts of her riding another man's cock really turned me on. It only took a few days before Karen scheduled drinks with her friend and eventually sent me a text message that night saying "I'm getting tipsy...his cock is going to be in my mouth soon...tell me now if you want me to stop". I responded with "do it".

Several hours later Karen came home exhausted and very well fucked. She crawled into bed with me after stripping down to nothing but panties and said "his cock was fucking amazing". I immediately got turned on and slipped off her panties. I slid my fingers into her pussy and felt how stretched out and wet she still was. My cock was ready to explode while Karen proceeded to tell me about the hour she spent getting fucked like a drunken whore. She jerked me off while whispering to me until I couldn't take any more. I pushed into her loose pussy and started fucking her like crazy, loving the fact that I was getting sloppy seconds. I came fairly quickly after getting so turned on.

That was almost 15 years ago. Since then Karen has enjoyed being a slut wife and I've enjoyed becoming an obedient cuck.

Karen has never lacked male attention. Long dark hair, an amazing body, and lips that were made to be wrapped around cock. Since there is no worry of becoming pregnant Karen very quickly started making all of her lovers cum inside her pussy.

Sometimes I would be there to experience her sexcapades in person, other times she would come home with cum dripping out of her pussy for me to enjoy. Either way I quickly discovered how much I love cleaning her up and being last in line. After taking as much dick as possible Karen always spreads open wide for me and lets me lick as much cum as possible out of her pussy...and then I get to be the last one to fuck her.

We've also had some amazing threesomes and gang bangs, but my favorite is watching her get used.

About three months ago we got new neighbors. A brother and sister, several years older than us but great people. Karen and Jenny became friends quickly. Jenny's brother Robert, however, was harder to figure out. Robert was very quiet and always seemed angry. He only works part time, and at that time had no interest in socializing with anyone. He seemed to be struggling with some tough history and was just always quiet and pissed off.

Initially Karen and I chose to just leave Robert alone, but through the course of her friendship with Jenny, Karen decided to take more interest in befriending Robert, if nothing else to get him talking more and out of the house. At the time there was no sexual interest at all...Robert is older and not an amazing looking guy (personality to match)...but then something changed.

One day Karen was over at their house while I was at work. Robert had gotten up to use the bathroom and neglected to fully close the door. Karen, who happened to be walking down the hall, ended up seeing Robert's cock while he was finishing up in the bathroom. Needless to say, she was very impressed.

That night Karen told me the story. She happened to glance into the bathroom as she was walking by and got frozen in the doorway when she immediately noticed how huge and perfectly formed Robert's cock is. Karen said she stood there, peering through the crack in the door, watching in the mirror as Robert shook off and stuffed his massive cock back into his pants. She said she started getting wet immediately, and of course this conversation itself turned both of us on. That night Karen decided that she wanted to fuck him, or at least see how far she could get. We had great sex that night while she told me how fat his cock is and everything she wanted to do with it.

It took some work but a few weeks later we finally got a chance to have an afternoon alone with Robert. We went over to the house and he was being his usual self, quiet and pissed. Karen came prepared for the job though, dressed in a short black skirt to show off her beautiful legs, open toed heels, and a tight white top.

I immediately noticed that Robert took interest in her attire...usually she visits in jeans and flip flops.

Karen sat down on the couch right next to Robert and started talking. We conversed for a while, trying to get him to open up. After a while Karen apparently got frustrated and just went for it. She told Robert that she had noticed him peeing a few weeks prior and couldn't get the image of his cock out of her mind. Then she leaned into him and started whispering "I want to see that cock again...please?". Robert looked at her and almost smiled a bit. That's all Karen needed. She started rubbing on Robert's jeans and his bulge started growing immediately. Karen smiled and licked her lips as she started undoing his jeans. Robert looked over at me as if to question what was happening...I smiled and nodded in approval.

Karen pulled his cock out and I could tell what she was talking about. Robert was only semi-erect but his dick was amazing.

Karen went to work and started rubbing, slapping his cock on her face to get him hard. Then she opened wide, leaned over, and sucked as much of his shaft as possible into her mouth. She got up onto her knees and worked him like a champ. Karen has always loved sloppy blow jobs...she was moaning and salivating like crazy while she sucked him. After a few minutes both of her hands, and Robert's balls, were covered in spit.

Karen got up, stripped down to nothing but those heels, and told Robert to stand up. He did so, and Karen dropped to her knees in front of him. I watched Robert grab her head as she took his rock hard cock back into her mouth...spit dripping onto the floor as she worked him. Soon after her pussy started dripping onto the floor too as she fingered herself.

After ten minutes or so of sucking dick and licking balls it was time for Karen to fuck. She pushed Robert back down onto the couch and eased herself down onto his cock. She leaned her head back and moaned as she settled into it. Then she started riding him like crazy...her long hair swinging with every bounce. I was losing it...watching her ass and breasts bounce as she pounded up and down.

I couldn't help it-I got up and walked over, behind the couch, so I could see her face and kiss her. She grabbed my head and tongued me..."baby his cock is so big...it's so deep in me"...she muttered while bouncing. I could taste and smell Robert's cock on her...I could also taste her sweat. Karen was already breaking a serious sweat while riding the most amazing dick she's ever had.

I returned to my seat to enjoy the show. Karen got off his cock, turned around for me, and settled back in so I could watch her go crazy. She braced herself and rode him as hard as she could, sweat flying off her nipples as her tits bounced. I watched Robert's balls get covered in slop while she worked-his hands gripping her shoulder blades.

And from there it went on for over an hour. I watched my gorgeous wife fuck my neighbor in every position imaginable. After a while the heels came off and we moved to Robert's bed for more room. I almost came on myself as I watched his balls slap Karen's asshole while he held her legs tight, drilling into her in missionary position.

Both of their bodies were covered in sweat. All I could smell was sex and fluids-it was driving me crazy. Finally Robert said he was going to cum. "Cum in my pussy!" Karen cried out. At that point Robert was behind her...he quickened his pace and fucked her as hard as he could-her hips reddened from his grip-until he poured into her. Her head collapsed onto the bed as he dumped all of his hot cum into her stretched pussy. I had never seen a man cum that much before...it started pouring out onto the bed almost immediately. Cum kept dripping out of her as Robert kept sliding in and out of her, slowly calming his pace. He finally eased his still massive dick out of her and fell to his side.

Karen knew what I wanted, and knew how much he had filled her up, so she rolled over onto her back and relaxed for my turn.

I finally got completely naked, my dick ready to explode, and I rested on my stomach before her. Her pussy was swollen and used, covered in cum. I went to work and started cleaning her up. I licked out as much cum as possible, then moved on to her asshole. I tongue fucked her asshole-a personal favorite that wasn't to be forgotten, especially since Robert never got into her ass.

While I was enjoying the cum fest, apparently Robert was getting ready for the next round. I looked up as Robert was repositioning himself on his knees, at Karen's side, holding his cock up to her face. His cock was still sloppy with cum and he was getting hard again! "Clean my cock" Robert said as he grabbed Karen's head. Of course she complied and sucked him back in-licking and cleaning him up.

With most of the cum from round one being cleaned up and Robert ready to go again I got up and slid myself into my wife. I started fucking her loose pussy while she sucked off Robert. At one point, just to make me happy, she stopped sucking and pulled me down to kiss her. That was it...I came into her while we kissed as she continued to stroke Robert's fat cock. After I pulled out Robert got back into her and kept fucking. About fifteen minutes into that, I was ready again and didn't want to just watch. We spent the rest of the afternoon tag teaming Karen-just swapping back and forth from her mouth to her pussy-in as many positions as we could think of.

We finally had to quit when Jenny was close to getting home. Karen took five loads of cum that afternoon between the two of us. And now she can't get enough. She fucks Robert as often as possible, and always lets me enjoy her filthy pussy after he's done with her. All Robert needed to stop being pissed off all the time was some sex therapy!

Cuck302
Cuck302
107 Followers