Sex Tourist

Story Info
A Thai wife has sex with a stranger when she visits a bar.
4.1k words
73.5k
35
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thailand is one of the most beautiful places in the world to visit, but many men travel to Thailand simply because they adore Thai girls. The place is overflowing with attractive, sexy and exotic women. Many Thai girls have petite tanned, sensual, slender young bodies with no excess weight. They have small tight bottoms and even tighter pussies and are easy to arouse. Unlike women in the west, young Thai girlfriends can be had by everybody, from young handsome guys to ugly old farts. I guess that is why I retired to Thailand.

My wife Noi is one of those very cute petite brown Thai girls. She has straight long hair, dyed brown, and at 37 years old, stands 5ft 1, and weighs 45kg. With her sexy micro-shorts, her sensual smiling lips and her small tight ass, she is in an instant turn on for a horny older western man. When I first met her, Noi was working 12 hour shifts in a factory in Lamphun making machine parts. Now, all she has to worry about is shopping and making me happy. Noi, like all well brought up young Thai girls is very polite, respectful of her elders and shy. Fortunately, she is Thai so she has a very high sex drive and she likes to get her cunt filled with every inch of my hard dick whenever we can.

We hit it off straight away on our first date. When I got her to bed in my hotel room and began to kiss her the first time, she took her clothes off immediately. I discovered that she was indeed a very sexy little girl and that she had the most delightful hard brown nipples and a well-trimmed cute brown cunt. Her pussy lips were a flushed pink on her chocolate body, just waiting for some attention. Maybe it's because Thai girls are so petite that their pussy is so tight and amazing. I certainly consider myself very lucky to be able to eat and fuck Thai takeaway every day. I will not deny it.

As we made love the first time, I was amazed to find out that she had cock-sucking skills that were off the charts. I should have known this from the start I guess: Her wide sensual Thai lips, the same ones I had kissed lovingly moments before, were soon latched onto my big erection with incredible sucking power. She deep-throat sucked my cock like a pro, licking my cockhead, then working her lips down my meat stick before taking my cock fully into her luscious throat. Needless to say, after that we fucked like rabbits for three hours solid until I pumped her full of my jizz and she had come four times. I even fucked her ass too. The slut squealed in sheer ecstasy as I pulled apart her little butt cheeks and sent my cock into her tight asshole. It was not long before she was able to feel my cum gratefully filling her up as she came too. By the time it was over, I was totally exhausted. When she asked me to start over again a couple of hours later, I was both elated, proud and worried. I realised that Noi loves to fuck a lot and I wondered if I could live up to her demands. With such a sexual appetite, I correctly guessed that we would spend most of the spare time in our marriage fucking.

*****

My wife had a little beautiful tight brown body but like most Thai chicks but she dreamed of being white and would spend all her spare change on whitening products.

"I am so brown," she complained.

"I find that sexy," I replied, fondling her pussy.

She kissed me back but complained:

"I don't want to look like a country girl."

"You look like a bar girl," I said to her, pulling her against me and kissing her hungrily. She looked so sexy and sluttish dressed in the white lycra. One more outfit I had added to the ones she already possessed from before I met her. Every time we had sex, my wife dressed up like a street whore for me. To thank her for this, I always cunnied her and used a vibrator on her clit to make her come an extra time before we had sex and climaxed together.

"Why don't we visit one of those seedy gogo bars. We can look at all the sexy bar girls while I play with your pussy under the table. It could be fun..."

She blushed, smiled shyly but quickly agreed.

Like most Thai people, Noi accepted bargirls as an important part of the economy and she found what they did for a living normal, arguing with surprising passion that it was just another job the same as any another job. Moreover, when she spoke of bargirls, it was with a certain tone of admiration and sad envy. She told me that the bargirls all learned early on how to make themselves beautiful and seductive with provocative bright make-up and skimpy revealing clothes to attract men. I knew that she would dress like that too and I rather enjoyed it too. She liked to show off her body and we would both fantasize about sharing her body and her tight little pussy with strangers until she had reached a strong climax. She had originally told me that she had worked in a factory before I met her, and not in a bar. Now however she confessed that she had also trained as a Thai massage girl and a few times when she was really short for money or she was just in need of sex, she would freelance in a beer bar. She had confided to me it that it gave her a strong thrill and really turned her on. The sex with horny older white fareng and the easy money was very addictive. She body still yearned for it now. I was surprised, shocked and turned on at the same time. Now I understood why going together to a bar sounded like so much fun to her.

When made love that evening, I imagined her dressing up like a bargirl in those skimpy tight revealing outfits and working as a bargirl, being fucked by strangers. I realised that she looked identical to a Thai bargirl in both appearance and dress.

**

Noi suggested that she dress up sexy for occasion. I did not object. I am very proud of Noi and I it arouses me when other men admire my wife and want to fuck her. Noi slipped into a pair of tight mini hot pants and a tight short Lycra top. Her nipples pushed out against the thin white fabric and you could see the dark shadow and shape of her hard brown nipples beneath. It was frankly how you would expect a Thai hooker to dress, but I said nothing knowing she would attract welcome some male attention. She spent an unusual amount of time getting ready to go out, putting on her heavy make-up powder, eyeliner and lipstick, and then brushing her hair several times. I was about to complain but when I saw the stunning result, I was aroused and kissed her instead. She smiled at me, a malicious twinkle of provocation, excitement and a tint mischief. I guess getting all dressed up like a cheap piece of fuck meat made her horny. She took my hand and we left.

The red light district was packed with crowded neon-light bars and bargirls. I took in the familiar seedy beer bars, the sluttish skimpily dressed Thai girls and the loud sex tourists with open curiosity. The tourists, mainly older, men, some fat ugly and bald were out looking for girls and beer. Noi seemed to come alive, like a blossoming flower at night. I noticed a number of the other males sizing her up or leering at my wife as we walked by. She sure was hot and sluttish dressed like that, I thought. Her face was glowing, her body quivering with excitement and she smiled back at the men as they called out to her when we passed close. I began to wonder whether in this particular context habit, desire and lust would overcome her reserve and marital promise and allow her to fuck a stranger again. Like most Thai women, Noi enjoyed sex immensely and she needed vigorous intercourse often to be keep her pussy satisfied and happy. She had known many other virile men before we were married and I knew that she enjoyed sucking their thick long cocks and letting them fuck her energetically until they came hard in her small tight pussy. I just wondered whether she would do it then and there with all that beer and in front of me.

Pushing past scantily dressed bargirls trying to pull us into their bars, we settled for a small establishment and sat down there to order beers. I looked around at the slender smiling brown sexy girls serving the drinks and flirting with the customers and imagined having sex with them.

I noticed one man in particular eyeing up my wife hungrily from across the bar. By the way he was staring at her partly exposed flesh, I was convinced that he was imagining fucking her just like any other bargirl there. I guessed that he was put off from approaching her and making some lewd suggestion or even propositioning her by my being there with her, imagining her already taken. I felt my cock stir in my pants, reacting to strangers barely concealed lust for my wife.

"Look at that guy over there," I said quietly.

"Where?" She asked with a cute little frown.

"There, across from the lady in white. He's wearing a red beer T-shirt," I replied.

Her eyes travelled across the women and patrons and rested on the big Australian. She looked at the man and blushed, probably imagining the guy's cock in her tight little pussy. He was quite handsome, although rather stocky.

"By the way he's looking at you, I think he wants you to go over there and suck his cock," I declared.

She gave me a wry smile but her face was flushed and I guessed that her pussy was wet too. I kissed her on the lips and she responded with nervous excitement. I knew the man wanted to fuck her bad and the thought of his cock in her cute tight little pussy made me horny.

"You'd like that wouldn't you," she joked.

"Well, actually, yes I would," I responded.

She looked at me in surprise. I saw that her face was flushed and her cheeks red. She licked her lips nervously, aroused by my lewd suggestion. Instead of reacting with anger and said:

"Are sure? You would not get angry if he touched and kissed my body?"

She did not seem to object to the idea of giving a stranger a blowjob. Rather, her concern was for my own reactions and my handling of the potential situation. She looked at me closely for a moment and I felt her little hand touch my cock through my pants, looking for reassurance that I meant what I had just said. By now, it was rock solid. She looked up at me and smirked, visibly satisfied by my reaction.

"Well, let's have some fun and make him jealous," I said.

I unzipped my pants and released by growing erection. My wife stared down at it, startled.

"I want you to bend over and suck my dick," I told her.

Noi clutched my hand with excitement, mesmerized by my cock. Her cheeks were red and flushed and she wiggled in her chair. She glanced around embarrassed but I know she was dying to do it.

"No, I couldn't, not here..." She protested.

I nibbled at her ear and placed one hand on her head.

"Go on," I insisted. "I know you want to..."

Her head reluctantly came down and I felt her warm little mouth enclose my cock head. As I held her head, her lips began to move up and down my erection. The man's eyes went wide and he stared at my wife with lust as she gave me a blowjob. She was bobbing up and down faster now and I sighed with pleasure. The guy suddenly got up, and carrying his drink walked over to our table and said:

"Do you mind?" And not waiting for my answer, sat down on the settee beside me.

"Are you enjoying yourselves?" he asked, looking at Noi. Her eyes were now fixed on him, but her red lips continued to travel up and down my long cock.

"Yes, very much so," I replied, wondering where this was going.

"I'm Pete, by the way mate," he said, introducing himself.

"Oh, sure..." I replied, uncertain.

He grinned and without warning unzipped his own trousers. Noi's eyes went wide when he pulled out a chunky piece of meat from his zipper. Leaning over, he slipped a twenty dollar bill under Noi's lycra top and said:

"How about some attention here, honey."

She glanced up at me alarmed, afraid and thrilled. I nodded to her and said:

"Suck his dick. I want to see it in your mouth."

She hesitated for a fraction of a moment, then slipped sideways and reaching over me, put her lips around the other man's erection. I saw her take hold of his manhood, and lick her lips nervously. Her hand was trembling with arousal as she guided the thick cock between her parted moist red lips. I watched with morbid fascination as Noi, terribly aroused, placed her lavishly painted fingernails on his cock and slowly began stroking his long male member while she sucked his cock. She looked the man in the eyes, her eyes bright with sinful lust as she pleasured him.

Noi is an expect cock sucker and soon her tongue was flicking over his cock head and her lips and wet warm mouth were moving up and down the stranger's cock. I could see from her expression that she loved it. I kissed my wife on the neck, watching my wife's cheeks puff and hollow as she sucked Pete's erection firmly, taking the cock deep into her throat now. She licked every inch of his cock and balls while he slowly pumped her face and throat with his massive cock. The man squirmed with pleasure. I guess it felt great. I looked down at my pretty Thai wife. There she was with her boyfriend's thick cock in her mouth, instead of mine. Actually, he was not really her boyfriend... just some random man who would soon use my lovely wife's body and for some reason my wife seemed to think she could act like a Thai bargirl again. I felt tremendously aroused. I knew that I could have stopped this earlier and that I was equally to blame. Implicitly, I had given her permission, and now she was going to suck this man's brains out. I fingered her tight wet cunt. She was obviously enjoying sucking his big dick, doing her best to please him. Under her amazing oral massage, I saw the man become fully stiff. His cock was bigger than my own.

My own dick hard, I wanted to lick my wife's hot spicy pussy but we were in a public place and I couldn't. He was fucking her mouth fast now. He grabbed her head and pasted it against his crotch. He closed his eyes and groaned. I saw Noi dutifully swallowing. He had cum inside her mouth. Some of the spunk trickled down the corner of her mouth as she smiled and pulled back, slipping back between the two of us. I looked at Noi and she smiled at me, her eyes full of mischief. I kissed her. I knew that those lovely lips had just sucked a cock and it made me tremendously aroused. She pulled me down onto her; her breath smelt of cum and sweaty cock. We kissed anyway. I was dreading it but eager to discover his taste inside my wife warm mouth. She pasted her mouth against mine and we kissed mouth to mouth in excitement and passion. Her sticky little tongue pushed itself between my lips and darted into my mouth, rubbing around my gums and tongue. I could taste and feel the gooey sticky spunk mixed with her saliva. It was bitter. Her tongue pushed it into my mouth, shared it with me. I kissed and swallowed her spit and the spunk, my dick hard with the knowledge of what I had found there.

As I kissed her, I noticed that Pete had his hand on her body, fondling her breasts and rubbing her pussy under her skirt. She was uncomfortable with his open flirting in front of me but she did nothing to stop it. He was obviously still feeling extremely horny and aroused by my dirty little Asian slut of a wife. I swallowed my anger and frustration. My cock was rock hard with arousal. I felt sick with envy and jealousy but I was tremendously turned on. She was smiling, laughing and flirting openly with him.

He whispered something in her ear. Later she told me he had said: "I wanna fuck that tight ass and pussy of yours. You're is so fucking hot."

She disengaged herself from me and I saw her laugh. He playfully put an arm possessively around my wife's waist. Her face had flushed with arousal and embarrassment. She laughed nervously, and said that she was already taken, but she did not object when his arm remained firmly around her waist.

"Don't worry, we can share her," I replied to the man.

Noi was shocked, but the man grinned and pulled her closer, nibbling at her ear. She laughed uncomfortably but I could see the arousal in her eyes. He waved for some more drinks. He was staring Noi in the eyes as he talked to her and smiled. She blushed. Noi seemed shy, embarrassed and uncomfortable with the situation. Pete put his arm around my wife neck, pulled her against him and kissed her gently on the lips. Noi was surprised, but she did not resist or even protest. In fact, after the initial moment of hesitation, I saw her responding to his embrace, her own lips pasted against the other man's. Noi was very horny and she pushed her little tongue deep in Pete's mouth. He was fondling her openly again now.

"Come back to my hotel and we can have some fun together," Pete said to Noi.

She shook her head, but Pete kissed her again and insisted. My wife's face flushed red with guilt and arousal. Noi clutched my hand hard. She looked at me desperately, her eyes pleading, begging for my permission. This would not be the first of last time she would let another man fuck her small tight pussy energetically until he came. I knew that she wanted to fuck Pete. Her hand was already possessively holding Pete's cock through his pants. I nodded reluctantly and she blushed and smiled at Pete.

She got up and wiggling her sexy little body and swinging her hip seductively, they left hand in hand and I went back to our house. Afterwards, she told me that they had immediately started kissing and stripping off. My sexy little Thai wife could not wait to let Pete into her tight small pussy. They fucked like a couple of hungry animals for two hours.

***

He had not worn a condom. She told me that she had mounted her bull, his heavy thick cock slipping easily inside between her open pussy lips and into her hungry sleeve, wet with lust and an animal like craving. Her pussy was not shaved but well-trimmed to allow a cock passage. As his cock slipped inside her, she told me that her eyes had gone wide with pleasure. She had moaned softly, closed her eyes and sat down hard on his cock. She had ridden him bare back like a dirty bar slut with no condom, thrusting her loins hard at his crotch. The bull had watched her in ecstasy as she rocked back and forth above him, desperately grinding her pubis and pussy against his pelvis, impaling herself up to the hilt on his juicy cock with every thrust of her hips. As she picked up speed, she had begun kissing him mouth to mouth. Her tongue darted inside his mouth aggressively as she took his big unprotected cock into her cunt while she rode up and down his shaft. She told me that he had thrust his big dick inside her tiny tight Thai hole repeatedly and his bare cock had travelled as far as possible inside her belly. Her tiny Thai cunt must have been hurting while he fucked her relentlessly but she begged him to fuck her harder so she could cum, and he obliged, thrusting between her small legs and grabbing hold of her tiny pelvis. Noi moaned really loud as he pressed her tight bottom against his crotch as he dumped his nuts inside her belly. My married slut wife took load after cum load into her wet slimy little hole, groaning and squealing with pleasure.

I looked down at between her legs. She opened them lazily for me with a knowing smirk on her cute wide lips. Her hairy pussy was a sloppy, a matted mess of pussy juice and Pete's semen. She wreaked of sex, sweat and cum. Noi pulled me between her legs and let me smell and kiss her sticky pussy where the man had fucked her. The hair around her vaginal lips was stuck together in uneven bunches by the gooey sperm. What a mess. I tasted her spicy and stale cum-filled pussy and gingerly began to lick at her clitoris. My tongue moved down and penetrated her vaginal lips. She was wet and dripping. Within moments, my entire mouth and chin was covered with her juices blended in together with the sharp salty taste of spunk. As I licked her, I could taste Pete's cum still inside her, combined with my wife's own naturally delicious spicy flavour. She reached out and grasped my arm, holding it in a hungry vice like grip. Her hand trembled with lust and arousal I could see the deep guilt and pleasure burning in her eyes. She did not let go of me, wanting me to partake and share the pleasure and guilt of the promiscuous coupling she had just known. I proceeded to lick her clean, my cock rock hard, as I bobbed up and down her soaking wet pussy and she told me how they had fucked her. I was sucking hot cum out of that sweet pussy hole. I ate her pussy, licking all around, the tip of my tongue pushing hard against her clit, wetting her vaginal lips and tight hole. She was sopping wet and her pussy pushed against my face, smothering me in her damp spicy smell. Her eyes jammed shut and she rolled back her head as her breathing quickened. She let out a little moan and dug her nails into my arm as her pussy contracted and she came hard.

12