Sex, Truths and Videotapes

Story Info
Married couple want to film themselves.
11.7k words
4.54
29k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
York
York
6 Followers

Sunday morning after a sober Saturday of cinema and it was time for a shower. It was half ten after all, he thought to himself. He pulled his robe off the hook, grabbed a towel and scurried nakedly through to the bathroom and treated himself to a long, hot time under the rose.

Just as he stepped out of the shower, clean and warm, a loud voice rampaged upstairs, past the banister and into the bathroom.

'Oy - lazy bones - the paper's on he sofa, coffee's in the pot and I'm about to start breakfast, get your arse down here.'

'Arse on its way,' he called back down to his wife.

He pulled on a robe, towelled his feet and hair dryish, pottered downstairs, poured a coffee, kissed his wife, slapped her similarly adorned backside playfully and plonked himself on an armchair in the lounge.

'La vie est dur', she tutted as she watched him slouch onto the chair, put his coffee down, pick up the paper and go straight for the sport.

'Off to his own little male world of football,' she thought to herself and smiled at boys always being boys. Thirty-five and still as obsessed by a load of overpaid cheats chasing a bag of air around a patch of grass. She would often taunt him with words like this. This time she didn't mention it as she had to butter him up a little.

'Darling', she said, staring at the front of the Observer, 'hate to do this to you, but we've been invited to Stephen's for dinner; I got a text from him this morning. Can't really pass on it for obvious reasons.'

No reply.

'I hate to subject you to that stuck-up cow as well.' Still no reply.

'Geoff!'

She paused, hand on hips, as her husband placidly cocked the Sunday paper to peer at her from over it, like a General surveying the landscape from behind his bunker of current affairs.

'Did you just hear what I said?'

Her right foot tapped on the floor now, but the flicker of a smile on her lips betrayed the little game of stereotype they played.

'Cows, love. We're going to see your parents at the farm I suppose.' He bent back to the paper, grinning to himself and waited for the physical onslaught. It came via a wooden spoon being poked into the paper.

'Oy! Don't crease the paper, woman.' The grin wiped from his face in a piece of Gielgud-standard acting.

'Well if you listened to a word I said rather than burying your head in the bloody paper...'

He looked up again and laid the paper on his lap, a provocative look on his face.

'Are you telling me I should be concentrating on boring domestic stuff rather than important international news that could be affecting the whole world?'

She stared, open mouthed, the role-play in full swing.

'Is it more important to know that we're going to see Stephen,' he continued, 'and that po-faced cow of wife, than about a brave French woman and her Colombian nightmares?'

He laughed at the look on her face, she ripped the paper from his lap to jump on it and start a soft-fisted pummelling.

'You're a bad, bad, man, Geoffrey Simpleton.' She always bastardised his surname in times of banter.

'Well, Sally Simplewoman, I seem to be brains enough for your tiny intellect, so all is well with the world. N'est ce pas?'

She grabbed his wrists and straddled him, her face against his, wriggling into his lap.

'Ooh, playing it tough are we?' he asked.

'I was looking for hard rather than tough, she hissed through clenched teeth,' and wriggled more to pull his robe away with her legs.

'Oh yeah? Think I can manage that on a Sunday morning when I have all his sport to read?' He teased her; liked to make her a little fiery.

She laughed.

'I know your game, mister, pretending you're not interested, but I think that the cock I can feel starting to grow underneath me is betraying your true feelings.'

'Nah, I'm not bothered, I don't think I could get it up this morning.'

'Shut the fuck up and get your teeth on my nipples.'

'How can I do that when you're pinning me down?'

She released her grip on him and leaned back to undo her robe. Her nipples immediately stiffened against the cool air of the room and she grabbed her willing partner's hands to push him back against the sofa and pushed her breasts to his face. She had full, round, heavy breasts with small nipples that pointed down and were surrounded by large, light brown areolae; breasts that Geoff had always loved and been turned on by. It never failed to get him aroused pleasuring her by touching them and it always got her wet very quickly.

He grew hard as he traced circles with his tongue round the nipples and felt the heat of her exposed pussy on his body with the rhythm of her hips on him. She reached behind her back and grabbed his erection to guide it into her, ready very quickly from the sudden change in mood.

'Fuck me quickly, bad man, I'm hungry for food as well as your cock.'

'Ask and ye shall receive,' he grunted and thrust upwards to force her to gasp, as his cock speared into her. The exhalation was cut short as he clamped his mouth over hers and her gasp turned into a happy moan. She reached her hand behind again to squeeze his balls and wriggle against his thrusts. The thrusts grew, to force her to grab him round the neck and they slammed themselves into each other.

They moved against one other, a position that pleased both of them immensely and increased speed rapidly.

'I wish I could see your arse bouncing up and down now on my cock,' he spat out between breaths.

'Maybe we should video ourselves,' she countered through moans that had become higher pitched and more rapid. 'I'd like to see your cock forcing itself into my holes.'

She knew he was turned on by the idea of watching them on film and so was she. Then she added, knowing it would send him over the edge, 'We could get Annie to film us.'

'Oh shit!' he moaned, 'don't say that if you want me to last any longer.

'I don't need longer.' The truth was that she was turned on by the idea. She started to feel the orgasm rip though her; she moaned long and loud. Geoff closed his eyes, pictured Annie, her impish face against a camera watching the two of them fuck and felt his cum start to spill from his cock.

They stayed locked together in order to regain their breath; the result of their fast and furious lovemaking running rivulets down her leg. She slowly leaned back and ran her finger up her thigh, scooped some and tasted while grinning.

'Like the idea of that, you dirty boy?' she asked.

'I'm taking the fifth.'

'You can't, you're in England and you're English.'

'Dammit.'

'Would you admit it if I told you I like the idea?'

The fact that she could feel him physically growing so quickly again told her all she needed to know.

'Dirty bastard,' she laughed and hopped off, scooped more juices and ran before he could rebuke her. He followed her upstairs and pulled her robe off, dropped his from his shoulders and pulled her into the shower. They soaped each other where necessary, a mini-wash to rinse away their furious lovemaking and as she soaped the length of his erection she admired it.

'I always loved the way you could get hard again straight afterwards.'

She soaped it slowly and let the water take away the lather before taking it in her mouth, not really wanting her hair wet again, but unable to resist feeling the soft skin of his hardness in her mouth. She inched the member deeper and deeper into herself, and he smiled at her ability to take so much cock, until she retreated, just the head in her mouth; she sucked hard, tongue swirling around.

She stood up and, on tip-toe, kissed him tenderly, felt his penis pressing against her. 'I'd best go cook.'

'Oh thanks, get me into this state then fuck off!'

'Go have a wank and think about Annie,' she giggled as she pushed the shower off and left the cubicle.

'Think she'd go for it?' he asked, his erection staying hard as he forced the fantasy along.

'Ask her,' Sally said, knowing full well that was never going to happen.

'Yeah, right,' he replied. He leaned against the inside of the cubicle, stroked his cock and watched her dry her hair. She looked at his body, still pretty good for a thirty-five year old; slim, dark haired, big hands, clean shaven, five-ten, but quite broad.

'She'd say yes if I asked her,' said Sally.

'I hardly think the idea of her seeing my hard-on is going to have her salivating at the mouth. Or wet anywhere else.'

'Yes,' replied Sally, stopping the towelling for a moment and looking at her husband to see the reaction to the revelation about to tumble from her lips, 'but you're not privy to one important fact.'

He looked puzzled and raised an eyebrow, Roger Moore style.

'Do tell.'

'Annie has always fancied me right from the first moment she clamped her eyes on me. She regularly masturbates while thinking about me and treasures the time we once showered together at her gym.'

'Oh fuck. You have got to be kidding me.'

Geoff closed his eyes and imagined little porcelain skinned Annie in the shower with his sexy wife and pictured what his wife's friend would look like naked. As if reading his mind she started to describe it.

'She has these slender thighs, Geoff, they rise up to her little pussy that she trims down to a thin strip of pubic hair where her lips are clearly visible; when she showered with me, you could see little folds standing out.'

'Oh God,' moaned Geoff as he stroked himself harder.

'When she washed herself I allowed her to touch herself, Geoff, and when she did, she had this look on her face. She was devouring my flesh with her eyes and when she came it was so intense she couldn't stand. I have to admit, it was exciting. I looked at her body too. She has beautiful breasts; I can appreciate them from an aesthetic point of view -- I didn't want to touch them -- but I do think she has a lovely body.'

'Her nipples?' he mumbled.

'Her nipples were small, but erect as she caressed her clitoris, Geoff. She caressed it like this.' Sally started to touch herself, little circular movements around her clitoris, which ached to be touched. She was amazed at how aroused she'd suddenly become and at the moment she knew she could ask her best friend to do it.

'Don't waste that beautiful erection any longer, Geoff; I need you in me again.'

She put her hands on the wash basin and bent forwards, arse proudly in the air. He needed no further invitation and sunk his cock deep into her wet and welcoming pussy. She stroked her clitoris as he fucked her from behind, his hands on her hips. They looked at each other in the mirror.

'I can ask her Geoff,' she panted as his strokes filled her, 'I can ask and she would do it. She would film us naked. I can't ask her to be clothed and you not. If she gets to see me, you get to see her.'

Talking become harder as Geoff rammed into her.

'No touching; she wouldn't want you touching her and... frankly... ', words spat out between breaths, 'I wouldn't either. I have no desire to touch her either, but what a rush for all of us. Like that? Annie naked filming us? You get to see her little, perfect body and show off your magnificent cock to her, even though she'll be really looking at my tits?'

Images flooded through Geoff's head and he implored her not to tease him any more.

'I'm not teasing, Geoff, I want it. My little present to you both.'

'I'm going to cum,' he whispered, excited at his wife's confession and he felt the second orgasm in a short space of time to send Sally over her edge. 'Are you ready?'

'Just do it, darling. Cum for me and think about Annie. I have something else in mind for me,' she added, cryptically.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,' swore Geoff as he gulped in air.

Sally looked into the mirror at Geoff and smiled.

'Now there's a button I know to push,' she said.

'Seems like the button works for you too.'

She nodded a closed-eye admission. 'I think I am admitting a little exhibitionist streak to myself you know.'

She straightened up and pulled him into the shower. 'This time, let's really get clean.'

They quickly washed themselves this time and stepped out of the shower.

'Well that took your mind off dinner with Stephen and little Miss Hoity-Toity.'

'It's fine, Sal, I can live with the free food they cook and the expensive wines I'm lead to believe they have for an evening now and again.'

He towelled himself and didn't dare admit that he secretly found Miss Hoity-Toity quite attractive in a posh-bird kind of way on the couple of occasions he'd met her at Sally's work dos. He wondered what she'd look like naked and was glad to find that even though the thought was pleasing and he could feel a tingle in his groin, the two recent sessions rendered any further blood flow unlikely. That was one woman Sal would not appreciate him lusting after!

'She does my fucking head in that po-faced wife of his,' said Sally venomously.

'Well, she is a bit full of herself, yeah, but she's a highly strung arty-type, dahling!'

'Shit, yeah, the way she says that all the time. She's a walking fucking cliché.'

'You're a classy bird, ain'tcha?' he asked cockney style.

Sally laughed and slapped his arse. Get your clothes on and let's eat.'

She slipped a long t-shirt on and wandered off to the bedroom, lifting the shirt on her way out to show off her well rounded backside.

'Still not so shabby,' thought Geoff, 'fuller and plumper than Annie's petite backside no doubt, but still a veritable eggs-in-a-hanky.'

He wandered through to the bedroom and pulled on some clothes. 'Life is life my Sally's arse,' he reflected, 'peachy.'

* * *

Breakfast over, they sat in the lounge, Geoff on the sofa, head buried back in the creased up paper, Sally opposite by the phone which she picked up. She tapped away at the number pad, the t-shirt ridden up her legs.

'Annie, Sal, hope I didn't wake you?' Annie was famous for very late Saturday nights and long Sunday lie-ins. Geoff's ears picked up at the sound of Annie's name. He didn't lower the paper, not wanting to betray his piqued interest.

'Oh good,' said Annie and Geoff wished he could hear both ends of the conversation. 'We were just talking about you and I'd rather like to see you one day in the week and talk to you about something.'

Geoff did the drop the paper this time and his eyebrows shot up. He had convinced himself this was just a little fantasy play Sally had come up with to spice up some Sunday morning lovemaking. He saw how the t shirt had ridden up and realised she'd not put panties on. Sally saw him looking and opened her legs a little more, lightly ran her finger along her lips and replied to Annie's unheard question.

'Oh, we were making love. Actually, fucking might be a better description,' she said with a dirty smile on her face. She started to feel herself tingle at the memory while talking to Annie about her lovemaking. A heavy, sexual silence fell on the room, only pierced by the tinny end of Annie's words. Sally's tongue appeared on her lips and Geoff started to feel the blood starting to flow. He wasn't at all sure he'd manage another session, but his penis was suggesting otherwise at the sight of his wife, her fingers gently teasing her clit, her breasts filling the t shirt, nipples straining against the material.

Geoff watched Sally, mind racing, penis semi-hard and wondered what was going on in his wife's head and how long these sorts of thoughts had been in her mind. The one way conversation continued and fantasies rattled around in Geoff's head.

'Yes, is that wrong of me?' A finger disappeared into Sally's pussy; he could hear the wet sound of it as she eased it inside.

'As wet as me then... Yes, touch yourself; I can picture what it looks like... Just a t shirt...No, no panties.'

Sally's breathing became faster and the little moans she made as she became aroused started to fill the room. Geoff threw the paper down and went to grab his camera. When he got back, Sally gasped.

'Oh, yes, Geoff, take some pictures of me masturbating with Annie!'

Geoff obliged and took a series of pictures from all angles. He got close-ups of pussy and face and pulled back to take in the whole magnificently, filthily erotic scene.

'Ready?' gasped Sally, 'yes, let's cum,' and she screamed out an orgasm that left her to twitch and whimper on her chair.

The breathing settled down and was replaced by a giggle. A slightly awkward aftermath and a somewhat nervous giggle.

'OK, see you next Saturday then,' he heard Sally say and watched her put the phone down. 'I don't know what has come over me,' she grinned.

'Come on, let's go and have a walk, then go for a beer,' said Geoff and jumped from his seat, 'I need to cool down a bit'

'Can I get dressed first?'

Geoff paused a short while as if considering it.

'Yeah, OK then. If you must.' Then he started to walk out of the room.

He turned and asked, 'When are we going to Stephen's?'

'Oh, Saturday. Should be fun day, huh?'

Geoff raised his eyebrows.

* * *

The following Saturday was a frustrating day for Geoff. He'd waited all week to know what Annie would say, and he would only be able to find out over a few whispers as they'd arranged to meet at Stephen and Julia's house as Geoff was going to an away match before the dinner. His friends dropped Geoff off outside Stephen and Julia's house; he wandered up to the front door a little disappointed Sally wasn't waiting outside to tell him what had gone on with Annie.

Julia opened the door and welcomed him with what could only be described as a cool smile. She was dressed in a sleeveless, cream, knee length dress, a scarf wrapped around her neck, hair up in a bun; she looked cool, chic and ultra sophisticated. She had that kind of look-but-don't-touch air about her that comes from money and breeding. The kind of appearance that said she would have sex to reproduce, but it most definitely was not something that was done for leisure or fun. She was slim, almost too slim -- bordering on thin -- for Geoff's taste, but there was something about the aloof way she carried herself that made him stare at her backside as he followed her down the hall to the others.

Sally was stood at, of all things, a bar, with Stephen, where they both had a bottle of some imported beer in their hands. Geoff almost did a double take at them having a well stocked bar in their living area. He'd promised to be on his best behaviour though, so smiled, shook hands with Stephen and gave Sally a quick kiss.

'Drink, Geoff?' asked Stephen, in his rich tone.

'Do bears...' he started and stopped, glancing at Sally. 'Yes please, Stephen.'

Stephen roared with laughter. 'No need to stand on ceremony here, mate, bears do shit in the woods and you can have whatever you like. Beer?'

Julia looked stony faced at the boys' ribald banter, but her face softened when Geoff replied that he'd prefer a white wine.

'Oh, that's Julia's domain. Bloody woman's drink, white wine,' and he disappeared off into another round of laughter which brought a smirk to the face of Sally.

'I have a delightful bottle of Gewürztraminer in the wine refrigerator, Geoffrey,' she said, her well-to-do accent such a strong contrast to the guests'. Julia groaned inwardly at them having a bloody wine fridge and almost tutted at her calling Geoff, Geoffrey. The woman surely had a stick up her arse and she'd love to shove it further up. Still, at least it kept Geoff happy and Julia maybe wouldn't have a sucked-lemon look on her bloody face all night if Geoff could schmooze up to this dreadful battleaxe for a while.

'Sounds fantastic, I love wines from Alsace ,' said Geoff. 'It's incredible how they manage to be so similar, yet so totally different to German wines...'

'Oh yes, dahling,' replied Julia, 'German stuff is acceptable when you're new to wine, but one soon grows out of that kind of simple wine as one's palate develops.'

York
York
6 Followers