Sex War Ch. 02

Story Info
Women invent a device to sexually control men.
1.5k words
3.58
61.3k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three months since Jason showed me the article, and a lot had changed. Jason hooked up with the original manufacturers of the Toy and their organization in Alabama. We visited their new base in their hometown, which had been constructed next to the manufacturing plant. This base was essential a kind of brothel, but it was unlike any normal brothel. The entire female population of the town was in this building, and they were completely under sexual control. A man could go there and get anything he wanted involving women.

When I was there, I took the opportunity to have fifteen beautiful 18-year olds line up naked in front of me and wrestle for the opportunity to suck my penis. I made the stakes really high so that they really got into the fight, pulling on each other's nipples and grabbing each other hard by the cunt. Three lucky winners were allowed to suck and fondle my penis and balls until I ejaculated on their faces. The other twelve were given the "helpless feeling" until they cried. It was lovely to get my cock sucked while watching a row of twelve beautiful naked young women writhe on the floor, moaning from the unbearable knowledge of the incredibly vulnerability of each one of their vaginas.

Jason and I returned to Boston and immediately set about creating our own brothel. Of course, in the big city you have to be more security conscious. For example, we installed a gender-check device at the front door. When you enter the building, you have to pass through a small sealed chamber. Inside this chamber you are requested to drop your pants. If you do not comply, the rear door opens and you have to leave the building. The only way to get access is to drop your pants. Once your pants are down, a small machine comes out of the wall and takes hold of your genitals. The machine inspects your cock and balls and makes sure that they are real and not a dildo or anything. Then you are allowed to continue. Of course, if the machine discovers a pussy between your legs, it instantly inserts a Toy deep into your vagina, and you are allowed inside — as a cunt!

Yesterday a young man came into my office and began to talk to me about politics and the weather. I got the feeling that he was trying to tell me something, but I couldn't figure out what. It almost seemed like he was obliquely trying to warn me, but I couldn't understand why. I felt perfectly safe in my office building above our high-tech ultimate-fantasy brothel.

As always, Meg was kneeling in the corner of the room, totally naked, leaning forward slightly so that her breasts hang out the way I like to see them, on display. It's nice to have her there. When I get nervous I can go and lie in her lap and suck on her pretty female nipples, and if I need some simple sexual release I can always call her over to my desk and have her suck my cock. She is very obedient, like all the other women in the building, now that she understands what it means to have a Toy permanently embedded in her vagina. Alas, this is a helplessness I think I will never understand, not having a vagina myself.

I was standing by the window looking out when the man came up behind me. At first I thought he was just approaching to check out the view, but then he grabbed me from behind in a chokehold! I struggled but could not speak. I saw Meg stand up on the other side of the room, her breasts bouncing, unsure of what to do. Should she help me or let me get what was coming to me? I wanted to command her to come to my aid but the man put his hand over my mouth. Then he reached his hand roughly down my pants.

What the fuck was this? Was he gay? Was he going to grab my balls or something? And who the hell was he? I felt something cold against my balls. Something locked into place down there. Then the man stepped away from me and went across the room. He just stood there looking back at me, almost as if he were crazy.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" I said, and I thrust my own hand down my pants to check it out. My penis wasn't hurt. Even my balls weren't really in pain, but... There was something there. Locked around my scrotum was a small metal ring. It seemed to be a single piece of metal with no fastening device. It was above my testicles and much too small for even one of them to pass through. I played with my balls a little but it was obvious that the thing was not coming off. "What the fuck is this?" I yelled at the man.

"The women are coming," he said. I looked at him in total confusion. "The women are going to have their revenge." I had no idea what he was talking about.

Then I heard Meg begin to laugh.

"I knew it," she said. She was still standing there in the corner with her tits and her little fuzzy cunt on display, but suddenly she didn't seem ashamed anymore. She was laughing at me. "The tables are going to turn, you bastard." What a bitch! I was angry at the whole situation and decided to take it out on my little slut.

"Helpless feeling," I said.

I saw Meg sink down in the corner miserably and put her hand between her legs as her whole world filled up with a total feeling violation and penetrability, as her body was overwhelmed by the open vulnerable feeling of her female vagina.

Then, to my shock, I saw the young man collapse also, clutching his crotch.

Finally, to my horror, I felt the feeling that I had so long been in the custom of giving to women. Suddenly I became aware of the metal ring that was locked around my scrotum. I realized that it was a single piece of metal and that it wasn't going to come off. Nor was I going to be able to get my ball sack through it. I would probably be wearing it for the rest of my life, or until whoever made it decided to take mercy on me.

Suddenly the mere fact of having a ball sack felt overwhelmingly vulnerable. I looked over at Meg and for the first time saw her little cunt as powerful, and I was jealous! Now it was my own dangling ball sack that seemed totally helpless, totally violable, totally unfair. The helpless feeling! The helpless feeling! I began to cry!

After a few minutes the cycle ended and the feeling subsided. I was staring at the young man and Meg was staring at me. The young man was staring out into space. I felt frozen. I knew that I had to jump up and get out of that room, get somewhere safe, figure out what had happened and try to get the damn thing off me. I stood up and made for the door, but Meg's voice interrupted me.

"Total exposure," she said. And immediately, forced by her own command, she lay down on the floor and moved her body into a position of total openness, displaying her breasts and vulva for everyone to see. But to my ultimate horror, the young man and I both helplessly responded to her command!

In a few minutes we were all sitting or lying naked on the floor. The young man's cock was erect and so was mine, and around both of our scrotums was that terrible little metal ring. Meg's pussy was on display all right, but she was used to humiliation by now, and I saw a smile on her face as she took in the fact that our male scrotums were now on lockdown too. I wanted to hide my ball sack from her view, but I couldn't! I felt totally ashamed to have her see this little metal ring take control of my sexuality. I didn't like the arrogant way she was looking at our scrotums, as if they were pathetic! As if she disdained their dangling helplessness! But I couldn't close my legs! My genitals were totally on display.

When the exposure cycle ended, I again started to try to leave the room. I stood up, my dick bouncing, and ran for the door, but I already knew that I would not make it.

"Orgasm," Meg said clearly and firmly, and even as she grabbed her own cunt and started helplessly touching her vagina, I could see her watching us as the same feelings overcame our helplessly bound testicles. Unfortunately for us, we were within touching distance, and so the sexual activity could not be limited to masturbation.

I have always been heterosexual and enjoyed the total domination of women, but now I found myself grabbing this young man's cock and pushing it deep into my throat as I rubbed my own penis on his face. Embarrassingly, Meg came first, and so she was able to stand up and come over and watch us ejaculate all over each other, our helpless penises cumming against our will on each other's male bodies.