Sex War Ch. 03

Story Info
College library is taken over by the Female Task Force.
3.2k words
3.88
59.7k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Three: Bobby's Story

Bobby really didn't want to admit what was happening when the Girl Police came into the university that day. He had always been shy of the others boys and had preferred to hang out with the girls. They were friendlier and they liked the same things as him. This had been true all through elementary school and continued into high school. He had never felt comfortable around the jocks, they had always teased him and seemed macho and intimidating. In high school he had had only one male friend, and that friendship had faded. In college all his friends were girls.

That's why it upset him so much when the sorting began. For the Girl Police there were no exceptions. It didn't matter that Bobby was a nice boy or that his friends were all girls. For the Girl Police what mattered was what you had between your legs. When the GP came into the library Bobby was at a table in the corner, reading and chatting with some female friends. Young men and women filled the rest of the room. The GP took one look at Bobby and saw that he was male and therefore their victim. It didn't matter that he was surrounded by several females, all of whom liked him and would have vouched for his decency. He might as well have been forcing his cock into one of those young women's cunts for all the GP cared.

The GP task force strode into the library wearing their trademark orange jumpsuits. The students looked around or froze and stood up. A few of them ran for the doors, but of course all the doors were already locked. There was silence in the large library room. Some of the boys glanced towards the large bay windows and perhaps thought about trying to crash through them, drop to the ground below, and escape across the football field. Any hope of this kind of maneuver was destroyed when they saw through the windows a line of women in orange jump suits marched out onto that field.

One of the women began to speak in a loud and clear voice, breaking the silence. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are the Female Task Force, commonly known as the Girl Police. We have taken control of this campus and will be instituting total control over your bodies. Ladies, if you cooperate with us you will be well treated. You will be allowed total liberty, including the wearing of clothes, and will be provided with male slaves. If you fight us you will be overwhelmed by pleasure. Gentlemen, if you cooperate with us you will be treated firmly but humanely. If you fight us you will be double penetrated and made to loathe your own body. In either case you will be reduced to a sexual object."

There was still no sound in the great hall. Bobby looked around at his friends. He often thought about their breasts and pussies, but he always hid those thoughts. Suddenly he felt estranged from them and was more jealous of their bodies than he had ever been. What were these women going to do to him? Would they separate him from his friends? Would any of his friends stick up for him?

The leader of the GP began giving instructions. "Men, you will strip off your clothes and display your genitals." Nobody moved. The women didn't seem to have any guns or other implements of violence. They looked strong and commanding, but how would they force all these men to obey them? Then the leader took out a small black box that looked like a portable speaker and pressed a green button on the side.

A strange drone filled the room. It was oddly affecting and made everyone in the room feel a bit queasy in the pit of the stomach. Even the women felt this way, as though their wombs and ovaries were heavy and aching. They had a slight desire to free their tummies from constraint. Some of the women unbuttoned their pants. A few even slipped their pants off and leaned against the wall in their underwear to relieve the inner pressure in their ovaries.

For the boys the feeling was much more acute. They suddenly felt a deep discomfort in their ball sacks and, as the discomfort grew, they were afflicted with a terrible need to remove their clothes. It was as if their pants were suddenly too tight and were squeezing their testicles. They each felt in their balls somehow that the only way to relieve this pain was to have their balls hanging free in the air, with space around them as much as possible. It was a kind of hyper-claustrophobia afflicting the men's' nuts. Slowly, inexorably, fighting the humiliation but unable to withstand the ache in their scrotums, the men began to undress.

Bobby looked with horror at his friends as he felt this bizarre sensation come over his balls. His female friends had laid their hands on their tummies and some had opened up the flies of their pants. Bobby did the same, but there was no relief. Why were the girls relieved when he wasn't? But he knew why. The pain was most intense in his scrotum, and they had no scrotums!

Slowly and miserably, Bobby took of his clothes. He was sitting in the library surrounded by his six closest female friends, wearing only his boxer shorts. But that wasn't enough either. His friends were looking with sympathy at him but also with curiosity as around them all the men stripped down. None of these girls had ever seen Bobby naked before. He kept his sexuality very private and had fooled around with only a few girls on campus, none of whom were here.

Finally Bobby could no longer stand it, and had to pull off his boxer shorts as well. Like every man in the room, he discovered that he had a powerful and throbbing erection. He sat back in his chair and exposed his cock and balls to the room, praying that this would make the feeling claustrophobia go away. But it didn't. His balls needed more space.

One by one, every man in the room had to expose his balls maximally. Some of them leaned against the wall or lay down on the floor spread-eagled. Others spread their legs across chairs to let their nut sacks hang out. In utter humiliation, Bobby climbed up onto the big wooden table and lay down with his knees bent up to the sky, so that his penis and scrotum could dangle freely between his legs, with as much spaces as possible—and completely on display.

The GP women began walking around the room. As they came to each man they would approach him and take hold of him by the balls. Because of the effect of the strange drone machine, every scrotum in the room was dangling in an open and vulnerable position. There were no crossed or closed legs, no hands covering the boys' genitals. The testicles swung freely. It was the easiest thing in the world for a woman to reach out and place her thumb and forefinger around the base of the scrotum.

Once a boy let her do this, he was finished. The woman then took out a small metal ring, opened like a keychain, from her pocket, and locked it quickly and snugly around the boy's nut stack. From each ring led a thin black rope, about the thickness of a shoelace, which was attached to the woman's belt. Then the woman would have the boy place his hands behind his back, where she would lock his wrists in plastic handcuffs. If he resisted she would pull down sharply on his scrotum.

Some of the boys tried to avoid being captured in this way, but the sound of the drone made fighting impossible. The women in the orange jumpsuits felt nothing more than a dull ache in their wombs, but the young men felt a debilitating claustrophobia in their genitals that could only be eased by giving their balls a tremendous amount of space. Even trying to walk or run was too difficult, because as the man's legs brushed against his scrotum it would cause such tremendous discomfort that he had to cry out.

No man could bear to have his thighs touching the sensitive skin of his scrotum, or knocking against the heavy weight of his testicles for even a moment. So, after a few steps, he would have to stop and lean against a table and place his legs as wide apart as possible, letting his helpless balls dangle freely in the air. Of course as soon as he did this he would feel the calm and sure grasp of a woman's hand close around his scrotum sack above the balls, and then it was all over for him.

Bobby was still lying on his back with his genitals on display, flopping out between his legs, as one of the women began to approach him. "No please," he protested. "Don't do this to me. I'm a nice guy, I don't deserve this! I'm like one of the girls."

The woman came over and firmly grasped his tender scrotum in her strong fingers. "You don't look like a girl to me," she said, cruelly manipulating the wildly sensitive balls inside Bobby's helplessly dangling testicle sack.

Bobby winced and moaned. "Won't somebody help me?" he begged. He called his friends names and looked at them.

Bobby's six best friends were sitting around the table staring at him, as he lay their naked and helpless, a strange woman's fingers locked around his most vulnerable male private parts. Why weren't they helping him? It was because they had all felt the gender divide. They saw him there with his scrotum and penis on display, and they all knew that they didn't have those things. They stared at his genitals. Safe with their pussies, they didn't want to get involved.

Suddenly there was a shout from across the room, and Bobby craned his neck to see a beautiful young woman running towards him! It was Ellen, one of the girls he had had sex with. So she had been in the library after all! She must have been on the other side of the room, out of side, but had heard him begging and pleading. She was going to save him, even if none of his friends would!

Ellen ran over and made as if to attack the woman who was holding Bobby's balls. The GP woman dropped Bobby's nut sack and fought back. Between the two women there was no contest. The other girls didn't move, and the GP chick took total control of poor Ellen. In the wrestling she tore off Ellen's sweater. Then as Ellen shrieked she ripped her t-shirt and exposed Ellen's bra. Next she pulled off Ellen's pants and underwear, taking with them her sandals in a single move. Off popped the bra and Ellen was left completely naked on the floor. But this was not the end. The leader had threatened non-cooperative women with being "overwhelmed by pleasure," and now it was time to show them what they meant.

The GP women took out several green objects from her pockets and started placing them on Ellen's body. She put one on each of Ellen's breasts, one on her clitoris, one inside her vagina and one inside her anus. Each one vibrated and sent intensely pleasurable electric shocks into Ellen's naked body. Ellen lay on the floor moaning and touching herself, but she could not pull off the little machines. If she pulled on the ones attached to her nipples, she only succeeded in tugging on her own nipples and making herself moan even louder. When she tugged on the one attached to her clit it was like twisting her own clit!

Ellen's hands moved helplessly over her soft breasts and cunt, but she could do nothing. Every couple of minute she would violently orgasm, moan, and cry for a little while before the sensation overtook her and brought her to orgasm again.

The GP woman grabbed roughly at Ellen's breasts a few times, enjoy herself on the helpless girl's body, and then returned to Bobby where he lay. She grabbed his scrotum where it had dropped down a moment ago and fit a metal ring snugly around the dangling bag of his external male genitals.

After about half an hour, the job was done. The GP women left first, taking all the men with them. Once all the men had been fit with rings and handcuffed, the leader had turned off the drone. Immediately everyone's pain or discomfort had subsided. The girls had buttoned up their pants again and felt perfectly normal. They looked around and wondered what would happen next. Meanwhile the guys felt physically normal too, but their situation was anything but normal.

Each GP woman had about five or six young men attached to her belt buckle by eight-foot black cords that led to their scrotums. As the GP women began to leave the library through the main door, the men had no choice but to follow. The men were not allowed to speak. If they said anything they would be rewarded by a sharp pull on the scrotum leash. With their hands tied behind their backs and their testicles trapped and tied to these ladies, there was absolutely nothing they could do.

The dressed girls watched the naked boys file out of the great hall. They were fascinated to see all these males being led like animals by those strange dangling sacks that they had between their legs. Some of the girls put their hands down their pants just to feel the difference of their pussies and to contemplate how strange the male genitals are.

A few of the girls had previously had fantasies of leading men around by the balls. All of them knew the expression 'to have him by the balls,' and most of them knew that in a serious fight a girl can try to gain the advantage by striking a boy in his sensitive testicles. But none had ever imagined a sight such as this! After the boys left, the girls exchanged nervous glances with each other, looking at each other's breasts and female bodies and feeling a strange new kind of solidarity.

On the floor lay Ellen and three other girls, ones who at various points had tried to prevent the GP from their task. The four young women were still completely naked and moaning helplessly. Each had come about fifteen times and was truly suffering. So this is what it meant to be "overwhelmed by pleasure!" The unending stimulation of their nipples, clits, vaginas and anuses was becoming a terrible torture. But there was nothing anyone could do.

A full-dressed girl went over to her friend who was writhing naked in orgasmic pain and tried to pull the green things off her nipples and clit. But this only tugged on the girl's already wildly sensitive flesh and sent her screaming into another helpless orgasm.

Outside, in the hall leading to the main library door, Bobby was suffering the greatest humiliation of his life. It was one thing to be bound naked and helpless, but quite another to be in that situation in the company of so many men. Bobby had fantasized many times about being captured and stripped by criminals, but in those fantasies he was always held captive among his female friends! In these fantasies, Bobby and his female friends would be stripped naked and forced to fuck. Bobby always came when he imagined a criminal forcing him to penetrate one of his unwilling friends with his involuntarily hard penis. He secretly resented his friends for thinking of him as asexual, and in his fantasies they begged him not to enter them, but the criminals commanded him to force his erect cock into each of their vaginas, one at a time.

This was completely different. Now, in real life, Bobby was surrounded by naked men, and he was one of the naked men too. There were no naked women anywhere to be seen. Ellen had been naked, but she was back in the library and there was no going back there. Bobby had only to look down to where a cord led out from his genitals to be reminded that he had lost control of where he went. Wherever these women in the orange jumpsuits went, Bobby would follow, and so would the rest of the men. Their scrotums depended on it, and there is no such thing as a man who can win in a tug of war against his own testicle sack.

What bothered Bobby most was when the man next to him tried to make a joke. "Well, I always wanted a woman to tie me up," said the stupid jock, as if he completely did not understand the seriousness of the situation. Bobby looked around and he hated all the men and he hated being one of them.

Here were a hundred young men with their dangling scrotums locked like animals to women in charge of humiliating them. It wasn't fair! Why were the pussies in charge! Around Bobby all he could see was the naked bodies of men, their hairy chests, their pale butts, and most of all their erect penises sticking out in front. Bobby's penis was erect too. All the penises were erect. They couldn't help it! And every scrotum in the room had one of those terrible rings on it.

A few feet in front of him, through the naked men, Bobby could see a woman in an orange jumpsuit. This was the woman to whose belt Bobby's testicle sack was attached. Wherever this woman went, Bobby and five other men would follow her. Bobby thought about her curves under the jumpsuit and couldn't help but imagine what her cunt must be like. For a moment he had the delicious image of turning the tables on her. What if he and the other five men were free, and had this woman isolated in a soundproof room. Then they would strip off that stupid orange jumpsuit and show her who was boss. Then they would take turns holding her arms and legs apart, exposing her breasts and cunt, and penetrating her one by one in the vagina and mouth. Fuck her!

It was a nice fantasy, but then Bobby came back to reality. They were not alone, the men were not free, and the woman was not naked. It was rather the case that she was dressed, the men were naked, and their nut sacks were leashed to her belt. Bobby groaned as the woman of him picked up her pace, pulling his tender ball sack forward. The rest of him followed quickly, jumping to catch up with his yanked testicles.

The main door of the library was opened and the Girl Power women marched proudly out onto the football field. The men followed helplessly, completely naked and led firmly and irresistibly by those skinny little ball-leash ropes tied to the irremovable metal rings that bound their helplessly dangling scrotums.