Sex with a Ballerina

Story Info
Ballerina made me fuck her.
2.2k words
4.05
49.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true tale. Imagine you are minding your own business at a big city dance studio when this dancer walks up to you and orders you to come with them. Just think of what it might be like to have sex with her, a well trained, well toned dancer, with a beautiful stranger...

I was working at Boston Ballet at the time, a young man in his early 20s, out of work for a while when this short term job came up through an agency. I thought it would be cool to work for a Ballet Company, and was glad to have the money, even though it didn't pay that well.

I would show up every day, check out the dancers, watch the ballerinas breaking in toe shoes, warming up, stretching out. It was amazing to see how dedicated they were to their art. So sensuous, so flexible, and so feminine. I liked seeing them walk around. Most were too young for me, but a few older ones looked stunning, and I would have loved to get them into bed. I could barely imagine how flexible they might be and what they could do sexually, but I was glad to consider it. Not much chance of that, I was just a temp, and their dedication to dance and their discipline was like a wall between us.

It was interesting to see the dynamics of the ballet company. There would be these men, stage door types, occasionally coming around to check out the ballerinas. More common was the older gay guys trying to catch the eye of a male dancer, or coming to pick up their boyfriend.

Boston Ballet is located in the South End - at that time, an upcoming, but still seedy and marginal neighborhood. Just a few blocks away were tenements and an odd assortment of residents, from the chinese spilling over from Chinatown, to blacks, some whites, and latinos all mixed together.

I was fit, thin, flexible, and in good shape, good looking enough so finding a lover wasn't too much trouble, when I was between relationships. I was having fun and enjoying my young life. I rode a bike or walked a lot, living a kind of hippie lifestyle, playing rock & roll on my 1961 Les Paul Custom guitar, just enjoying life and having fun.

I would walk down Clarendon Street to the Ballet Company, and do the mundane stuff they needed done. Mostly it was filing ticket orders for the big shows. The Nutcracker was coming for the holidays, and the entire company was working very hard to get the show ready. I would file ticket orders, or do whatever they needed done. The work was boring, but the environment was very cool.

Checking out the dancers was great - what amazing bodies, and so flexible. I never seriously thought of making a pass at a dancer. They didn't see me as a potential partner anyway. All day long, day after day, they played Tchaikovsky. I still love the celeste piece - the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies. The Nutcracker is such a great piece of music that I can still listen to it today, which is a tribute to the composer. I can't say the same for Bruce Springsteen or most others, but Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue - I could listen to that every day, especially the Gershwin Plays Gershwin recording.

One morning, one of the guys I was working with went off to do something - office work I think it was, and I went about my business. He came by later, sat down next to me and talked. He leaned forward as he spoke and seemed upset. He told me that a woman had ordered him to go with her into a room, and wanted him to fuck her, but he couldn't.

I didn't really understand why, or what had gone on, because he didn't explain it that well. He did say that she was a real hard ass with him, and he had trouble dealing with her. I kind of shrugged it off, and went back to filing ticket orders.

A bit later I was minding my own business when this woman in a black leotard, black leg warmers and a sheer black gauzy skirt walked up to me and stood right next to me. I always ignored the dancers, it was the right thing to do. I didn't really notice her until she talked to me, in this very imperious tone. "Come with me!" she commanded.

She was very serious, no nonsense - with a voice that demanded respect, and no back talk. Without a word, I went with her. I assumed it was Ballet Company business. She was older than me, maybe in her mid thirties, and I figured she was in charge or something.

She took me to a big dance studio, the biggest one they had, with gleaming wood floors, a wall of mirrors, perfectly clean, no smudges on them anywhere, with the ballet barre along the whole wall sticking out from the mirrors. I had never been in there before and was really impressed by how big the room was. It was well lit, and daytime with sunlight coming in the big windows.

She told me she wanted me to fuck her - but with her leg up on the barre, and mine next to hers, as I fucked her. She suggested I stretch out, and get ready for it. She was determined to do this! Exactly her way, with no ifs, ands or buts from me. I bent over and stretched out quickly - I was very limber and could do a back bend easily. I put my leg up on the barre - I'd never done that before, but was always interested in what it would be like. It didn't feel too bad as I stretched the ligaments behind my right knee.

She stretched also, but carefully watched me, sizing me up. I stretched out a little more, then she told me exactly what she wanted me to do. She said she would put her right leg on the barre, and have me enter her pussy from behind, standing up, right behind her, with my right leg on the barre next to her. She rubbed my crotch a little to get me turned on, and I got hard easily. It didn't take much. I love sex, and have always tried to do it better than most, and do it the best I can.

I got really hard. My cock stands right up, slightly curved towards my belly. I undid my zipper, and loosened my pants, but kept them on, my hard cock was ready to try this. She pulled her leotard aside - maybe unsnapped it - I don't remember - it was like a dream.

She took my cock in her hand, and rubbed it against her pussy lips. She rubbed the head of my cock back back forth against her clit and pussy. It felt so good - I wanted to be inside her, even if I had to keep my leg on that raised barre.

Between the lube coming from my cock and her wet pussy, I slid into her pretty easily, shoving back and forth a bit, and taking longer strokes and longer strokes as my cock get wetter and more lubed up. I had to admire her body - she was in fantastic condition.

I was fucking her pretty good now, with long hard strokes, keeping my right leg up on the barre as I shoved my cock in and out. I was looking at her torso, and her back - enjoying the view of her tits, and I reached my right hand up, and caressed her right breast through the leotard.

"What are you doing?!" she said with that voice, that commanding tone, and I immediately took my hand away - feeling like a little boy who just was caught with his hand in the cookie jar or something. I felt bad - all I wanted to do was hold her breast... feel her nipple...

But I kept fucking her, and fucked her harder, still keeping my leg on the barre - It was a bit of a strain on the back of my right leg - but between her body, wet cunt, and my intense desire I kept it up. I was stroking her pussy deep and smooth when some guy opened a door on the far side of the ballet studio - off to our left.

"GET OUT!" - she said with that voice again.

"Sorry!" he replied and quickly backed out of the room. It was obvious she was in charge, and he was a lot lower on the company ladder than she was.

"Now I'll have to deal with him", she said. I didn't know who she was - what her exact role was, but I was fucking her and was going to keep fucking her! Her pussy felt amazing. She was the oldest woman I had ever screwed at that point - but what a great dancers body, and she was using it with me, and doing it so well.

She grudgingly said, "You're doing better then most of the others," slight praise, which I liked. I kept fucking her. I was going to fuck this ballerina's wet little cunt and keep fucking it - her pussy felt so good, and I was hard as a rock.

She told me I could touch her breast, but I didn't, still feeling a little upset by how she reacted before. I stroked my cock in and out of her pussy, ignoring her request, favor, whatever it was... even though I wanted to feel her tits. When I first touched them, they felt really nice, fitting right in my hands, and I wanted to touch them, but didn't just to make a point.

She said again, more gently, that I could touch her tits, and I reached up with my right hand and caressed her right breast. It felt so good. Her nipple was hard against my palm, and my fingers. I couldn't get over what was happening, here I was fucking this beautiful stranger in a ballet studio, and with my leg on the barre! My god!

She told me that she wanted me to cum inside her, and started rubbing her clit. It was really hard to focus on fucking her to climax, and come myself, with my leg on the damn barre! But I kept at it, and fucked her faster, as she rubbed her clit. I never experienced anything like that before - as her fingers rubbed her clit, I could feel the motions against my cock as I shoved it into her pussy.

It felt amazing. No woman had ever done anything like that with me while I was fucking her. It felt so wild, I fucked her faster and couldn't get over the intense sensations of how it felt on my cock as she rubbed her clit. She rubbed faster, up and down, up and down on her clit. She kept it up, and I could feel my climax getting near.

I could feel my climax building, and stroked deeper into her, faster and harder, and it was coming, I could feel it. Her clit rubbing was pushing me over the edge and was going to make me come. With real concentration I could feel the cum building and I stroked her hard and fast as it started. Oh, yes! Panting, fucking her wet cunt hard and fast, I felt the cum shooting through my hard shaft, and pumped spurts of cum into her wet throbbing pussy.

I pumped my cum into her wet cunt, and kept fucking her a bit longer, my cock still hard, still not really believing that I had done it, fucked her here, in this room in broad daylight. Finally, I took my leg off the barre, relieved by that, my amazing climax, and the great fuck I just had. She cleaned herself up a bit, and I wiped my hard wet cock with my shirt tail, before I put it back in my pants. We left the ballet studio, she went her way, and I went back to my boring job.

I worked at Boston Ballet for a few more weeks, and when the Nutcracker ticket sales slowed down, the assignment was over. I was the last temp to be let go. I guess she put in a good word for me. I never saw that woman again, never learned her name, and I don't know if the story of what happened got around, but they seemed especially sorry to have to let me go.

Years later, I met ballet star Rudolf Nureyev. I hung out with him, went to a party with him, had his phone number in Paris and New York. He invited me to visit him in Paris. He liked my legs, and especially my feet, and wanted to sleep with me. I never did, though.

I told him the story about fucking the teacher at Boston Ballet, with my leg on the barre the whole time. He said he heard of many trying to have sex like that, but I was the only one who ever was able to complete the deed! He definitely was impressed after I told him the story.

I hope you liked my little story. It is absolutely true.