Sex with a Sailor Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexually oppressed lady meets a sexual teacher at marina.
18.3k words
4.63
19.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This book is the story of a young woman Joanna, age 34 and an older man, John, age 45.

Joanna is a young lady recently divorced after a sexually oppressive marriage of twelve years. From choices she made while growing up, she never had the chance to fully explore, enjoy and find the woman inside of her. This story tells of her desires and fears of moving forward when she accidentally meets an older man to whom she becomes a student of pleasure. He is willing to teach her to release the desirous and desired woman inside of her that is screaming to be let out. Come sail with us as Joanna and John explore new heights of sexuality, not only as teacher and student but, as Joanna learns more, a cataclysmic, orgasmic dance between two unlikely partners who eventually head for unknown seas to both.....]

*

[Type the abstract of the document here. The abstract is typically a short summary of the contents of the document. Type the abstract of the document here. The abstract is typically a short summary of the contents of the document.]

Sex with a Sailor -- the Story of John & Joanna

Book I

Sarasota on a Saturday

John:

What a great day this has been.

My team managed to put together a real fine deal on a property I have had my eye on for some time. The owner was going to lose it to the bank. We put together a great package that kept his credit intact and put a few dollars in his pocket. The project will need some work before we can flip it and make some money on it. A win/win situation, that's what I like. The damn banks have screwed over so many people.....

My workout at the gym was good, but that damn trainer. Come on you can do some more. I know she was right and that's what I am paying her for but I still wanted to strangle her.

I take a lot of pride in keeping myself in shape. I'm 45 years old, 5'-11", 185 lbs., a full head of brown hair that I like to let grow a little longer when planning a sailing vacation. I do keep my hairline beard trimmed short and neat.

Marty was there, and we joked around about our last racquet ball game and compared welts. He was looking for a rematch. Christ, I am still sore from the last one. I am only 45 but that game does a number on me. I know I should tone it back some but that is not in my nature. Besides there was that real cute Brunette watching us. Sharon or Karen....I didn't get her name but there wasn't any ring on the finger. Figure she is fair game if I decide to ask her out. What's a guy to do...I had to push it to the limits, try to show off some.

After a light lunch and a few phone calls I head down to the marina. The sky is almost completely clear with a nice breeze blowing in from the West. Watching the movement of the palm trees, I am guessing the wind to be about 15 knots.

Wishing I had the time to take the boat out for the rest of the day. But if I want it to be ready for the trip next week, I really need to finish up a few remaining items first.

Besides it would be so much better if I had someone to take out there with me.

Using the handcart the marina provides, I unload the supplies and head for my boat. Walking down the dock, I see several of the other boat owners working on their boats, getting them ready to go out or cleaning them up after taking them out. There is always activity down here, and it is like a small little community. Everyone keeps an eye on each other's boats and we are always ready to lend a hand when needed.

Whenever I look at my boat, The Passing Fanny, I can't help but feel a lot of pride in her. She's a 1980 Irwin 42' center cockpit Ketch design, white with dark blue trim. I bought her when my divorce went through eight years ago. At first I thought how nice it would be to live on it, but I love it out on the water so much I can't do that to her, keeping her tied up all the time. It seems all I do is work on her and spend a lot of money:

B.O.A.T......Break Out another Thousand

But the times when I am out there on the open water with the only sounds being the wind sliding through the sails, a little Jimmy Buffett playing, and the sweet sound of a beer being opened, it makes it all worthwhile.

One more week and I'm the hell out of here. Key West and all the festivities anyone can handle. I usually go down there at least twice a year to recharge my batteries and get away from everything around here. I love the business, the challenges and the responsibilities, but I do need a break from time to time.

With only a week left before I head out, I thought I would be done by now and ready to go. Work keeps getting in the way. I really want to get one more coat of varnish on the teak if I can. I have already applied six coats but the UV from the sun really does a number on it. I wish somebody would come up with a better method. I know I could hire someone to do it for me but there is so much more satisfaction when you do it yourself. Besides, this provides me with an opportunity to chat up the ladies that wander down on the docks, the ones that are dreamy eyed and full of the romantic notions they believe sailing can bring them.

I remove my t-shirt as the sweat starts running down my back, pop the top off a cold Sam Adams, slide a Jimmy Buffett CD into the sound system, and sit back in the cockpit to relax before starting work.

Life doesn't get much better than this.

Shaded by the bimini I glance down along the pier, watching the other boat owners doing their chores on their boats. There are several people lazily walking along the pier, looking dreamy eyed at the boats. You can see it in their eyes; they dream of just chucking everything and sailing off into the sunset, living on an island someplace, leaving all their troubles behind. Men, women, and even the kids, they all have the same dream.

God I wish it was that easy.

I observe two ladies, a blond and a redhead, making their way slowly up the dock. They both look fine from a distance, each one wearing sundresses and sporting dark sunglasses.

One has blond hair, cut just above her shoulders; about 5'-4", slender figure, looks good from here. The other is a redhead, her hair going past her shoulders by a few inches. She is a little shorter than her friend but just as good looking. I am guessing both of them to be in their mid-30s. From here, I would give them both an 8.

Taking another swallow of my beer, I remember I need to get to work, but what the hell, I keep watching. The redhead is real animated and keeps pointing to different boats and chatting up a storm. She seems to be only interested in the sailboats. Blondie looks a little bored and keeps looking back towards the lounge.

Buffett is playing Changes in Latitudes on my stereo.

Well, so much for the eye candy. I have things to do. As I get out the supplies, I watch as they both get closer to me.

Definitely 9 for both of them.

Joanna:

How I wish one of my girlfriends liked boating! I've been divorced for about six months now, and lately I have been trying to find some new interests to keep me busy. I tried dating for a little while, but I was pretty disappointed with the guys I went out with. So, I tried working more hours to fill the void, but my boss got annoyed with me for working too hard. Now he's making me take vacation time during my birthday, all next week.

Last month, on a whim, I decided to take sailing lessons at the local community college's waterfront school. I've always liked the water, and have enjoyed canoeing since I was a kid. During the lessons, I discovered I also have a love for sailing, and now I'm hoping to figure out a way to do it more often. I'm really glad I have finally found something new that I enjoy doing to fill my time, but now my problem is that none of my girlfriends are interested in doing it with me.

I was finally able to drag my neighbor, Alyssa, down to the pier to look at sailboats with me. Alyssa is newly divorced, like I am and she's the same age as me, 34. She had been married for five years before she got divorced, which is seven less than my 12 years of marriage.

Those were 12 very long years.

I don't really know Alyssa all that well yet, and to be honest, I am not even sure I like her all that much so far. But at least she agreed to come down to the marina with me. The only reason I was able to talk her into coming is because the marina has a lot of large yachts, and she hopes to meet a guy who owns a nice big yacht, a.k.a some really rich guy. She has made no secret of it either.

Personally, I am not interested in meeting a yachtsman at the marina. I really just want to check out the different kinds of sailboats. I hope one day to be able to afford to own my own sailboat, but I am a long ways away from that dream right now. I really didn't get much money or anything extra from my husband when we got divorced, and now I am living on one salary. I never knew what it was like to live on my own before now. I married my college sweetheart, and we got engaged the summer after I graduated college. I lived at home with my parents until the wedding, and then moved in with my new husband. When the marriage ended, and I moved out on my own, I had a hard time learning how to budget on just one salary. As a recruiter for one of the local financial services firms, I don't make a lot of money. I am getting better at budgeting, but I still feel the hard pinch of learning to support myself on my own for the first time. That doesn't mean I can't dream about having my own boat one day. I am just starting to put a little bit of money away towards it.

Alyssa is dressed to the nines. She always is, but after she agreed to drive out to the marina this afternoon, she kept me waiting for over an hour so she could get herself all dolled-up. She is already very attractive, with shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes and a slender figure. She's always tan too. I suppose that she has a lot of time to sunbathe since she doesn't work. Now that she's dressed to hunt, she is simply stunning. I will never look as spectacular in a sundress as she does. She's got an awesome body and fills out every inch of her cute little blue sundress perfectly. I always have problems buying clothes. I am only 5'2" and very petite, except my chest is a little bigger than the rest of me, proportionately. It's not too extreme, but it's enough so that if I wear a sundress that fits nicely on the rest of me, the material that covers my chest gets very tight and uncomfortable and makes it look like I tried to squeeze my boobs into my clothes.

Besides my clothing challenges, I guess the rest of me is okay. I like my wavy red hair and the way it contrasts with my green eyes. There are very few natural redheads, and I like that it makes me a little unique in that way. I have been told I am good looking, but I don't think I am a knockout like Alyssa.

As we stroll along the pier, I point out different sailboats to Alyssa. She seems bored out of her mind, and her eyes keep straying over to the marina restaurant. Sometimes I catch her eyeing the area where the really large yachts sit, some as tall as three decks. I can tell she is interested in going over there, but there are not any sailboats in that part of the marina.

John:

Jimmy Buffett is singing one of my favorites," Why Would You Want to go Back Home" as I start to clean the rail off in preparation for the last coat of varnish.

Standing up and stretching, I take a long swallow of my ice cold beer. God that tastes so good. I notice my arms are as dark as the amber glass of the Sam Adams. Chuckling to myself, I remember my doctor keeps advising me, "Stay out of the sun and wear plenty of sunscreen." It doesn't seem to matter what level of sunscreen I wear; out on the water I turn dark.

The stereo changes disks and another Buffett song starts playing, "Fins." I do a little quick step as I grab the side stay and swing around on the deck. My foot slips out from under me and it is all I can do to keep from tumbling overboard. As I catch my balance, I observe the two ladies watching me.

The blond is stunning but has this look on her face like she has so many other better things to do. I know her type, she thinks her shit doesn't stink and believes she is better than everyone else. If she is handled right can be real wild in the sack but will empty your wallet real quick.

The red head is just as attractive, and she has a cute smile that says she is amused but not laughing at me. I don't know what it is, but there is something about Red that really attracts my interest. She doesn't seem to be like Blondie....Here we go again.

I pull off my cap, doing a quick bow like I had planned the stumble all along. Pulling another beer from the ice bucket, I hold it out as an offering. "Hello! John is the name, sailing and stumbling is my game." I push my sunglasses up with one finger. "Would you ladies care to join me for a cold one?"

While they are deciding, I check to see if there are any rings.

I will not play with any married women! Rule 1.

Joanna:

As Alyssa and I walk along, I hear Jimmy Buffett music coming from a few slips away. I love Jimmy Buffett, and his music always puts me in a good mood. Glancing around to see which boat the music is being played from, I spot a sailboat called The Passing Fanny. On board, I spot a guy with his shirt off, very tan, with a baseball hat and a hairline beard, working on the teak.

Alyssa nudges me, pointing in a different direction, and whispers, "Let's go over there, to where the larger boats are. I bet the guys on this side aren't nearly as rich as the ones in that other section."

I glare at her for a second. God, she's terrible. No wonder her husband divorced her. All she seems to think about is money and things. It's pretty obvious, too, just by looking at her. From her Coach purse to her Steve Madden heels, Alyssa seems to be all about how much things cost and what brand they are. I am not sure how long I will be hanging out with this new friend of mine if she keeps acting like this.

I look back towards the sailboat with the guy playing Jimmy Buffett music. Suddenly, he breaks out into a little dance. As he grabs a side stay and swings himself around on the deck, he appears to lose his footing, and comes close to falling overboard! I hold my breath for a second, watching. Thankfully, he regains his balance quickly. He sees us watching him and pulls off his cap, bowing with a flourish. I stifle a giggle. He's actually pretty cute. Alyssa looks bored.

The next thing I know, the guy calls out to us, delivering a line that makes me laugh out loud: "Hello, John is the name, sailing and stumbling is my game. Would you ladies care to join me for a cold one?"

John:

Blondie just looks at me like I'm something she wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Her face really gives her away. She isn't about to waste her time with some bum working for beer money....and I bet she believes beer is for peasants.

I can't blame her though, my jean shorts are torn and my t-shirt hanging on the rail is stained from working. God I do love not living up to the image people expect of me. I moved here ten years ago from New England and started investing in real estate. I have worked real hard, took some chances and made something of myself, but I don't like dressing and playing the part.

Now Red doesn't seem to be anything like her friend. There appears to be softness, and something refreshing about her. I thought she was going to burst out laughing just now, not at me, but with me. She has a great smile and the way the sun is shining from behind her shows off a real nice figure. There is also something else about her that I find captivating; I intend to find out what it is.

I extend my hand to assist them aboard. Figure if I want to get to know Red I'll need to tolerate Blondie for a little bit.

"Welcome aboard the "Passing Fanny," looking directly at the blond, "I do have permission as it is my boat."

Joanna:

John the stumbling sailor slides his sunglasses higher up on his nose, and holds out his hand to help us board. I decide to take him up on his offer for a cold one. He seems like a nice guy, and he's funny, too. I grab his hand and he assists me on board. He turns to help Alyssa up next. Alyssa lets him help her onto the boat, but I can tell she'd rather be someplace else.

"My name is Joanna," I say, "And this is my friend Alyssa."

Looking around the sailboat, I see that this one looks like it has a lower section with a galley and possibly living quarters.

"Great boat!" I tell him. I wonder if he's single, or whether he has a girlfriend. But first and foremost, I wonder how can I get him to take me out for a sail?

John:

Extending my hand first to Joanna and helping her on board, I feel a spark of electricity as she takes it. Turning to Alyssa, I help her aboard. Nothing.

As I hand the drinks to them I look directly at Joanna. "It's a real pleasure meeting both of you. What brings you two lovely ladies down to the docks today? Do you know somebody here, or are you out window shopping for your new boat?"

Studying and appraising my new arrivals.

Alyssa is stunning; she has shoulder length blond hair that is curled in a little at the bottom. Brown bedroom eyes, small nose and pouty thin lips. Her makeup is perfectly applied. Her breasts are large and not in proportion to her slim trim figure. They are probably enhanced. Her thin dress stops about four inches above her knees. Her legs are firm and very well formed. She is real sharp, but she does look out of place for just being here and relaxing. Alyssa is good looking and she knows it. She looks more like she is on the hunt for a guy. There is a hardness about her that you can see in her eyes.

Joanna is equally stunning. Her red hair runs down around her face, framing it and stops just at the swell of her breasts. Her green eyes have a twinkle of laughter in them. Her dazzling smile really gets my attention. Slim tight waist, and, like her friend, very well defined legs. Unlike Alyssa, her makeup is simple. She knows she is good looking but doesn't worry about it. She looks much more at home down here and I know she isn't hunting. At least not right now.

They are both extremely good looking but Joanna has a quality about her that can drag a guy in before he even knows he is even there. Of the two, Joanna is the better package. And I know I felt that something when I took her hand.

Wonder how I can split them up? At least get to know Red a little and ask her out? Wonder if she has a boyfriend? Well, no ring; fair game.

I shake my head as I reach for another beer. Here we go again,

"It's too nice of a day for working, anyone up for a sail around the bay?"

Joanna:

When John suggests a sail around the bay, I get so excited that I enthusiastically accept on behalf of both Alyssa and myself, forgetting to ask whether Alyssa also approves of the idea of leaving the dock. "That sounds like fun!" I reply. "We would love that. I have been learning to sail, and I just finished taking a few lessons. It would be really fantastic to see what sailing is like on a boat that is bigger than a pram!"

Alyssa in the meantime, is studying John intently. "What do you do for a living?" She asks him bluntly. My god, she's direct. I know why she asked, too. Here we go, I think......

At first I had thought Alyssa was studying John so hard because he's good looking, but now I believe it's because she is sizing him up for some other reason. I could certainly study him harder too, if I wasn't concerned about being rude, because he is very handsome. When he had pulled off his baseball cap by way of introduction, I had seen he had a full head of brown hair, same color as his hairline beard. He wears it a little longer in the back, so I can still see it even with the hat back on. Nice body too, the kind where you don't mind that he's working with his shirt off like he is right now....tight chest and abs, taut muscular arms, but not the bulky muscular kind like the guys who pump iron at the gym. This is real muscle, the kind that comes from being athletic and active. He's got a great tan, too, a deep brown color that you only get from being out on the water a lot. I can't tell what color his eyes are, since he's got the sunglasses on, but I like everything else I see.