Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was the closest woman he had to a sister. If he had a sister, she would be it. In the way that he'd no doubt want to have sex with his sister, if he had a sister and if Faith was his sister instead of his cousin, he'd have sex with his cousin if only he could. Only, with her very popular with young men and with her having lots of boyfriends, she'd probably never have sex with him.

'I'd love nothing more than to strip my cousin down to her sexy underwear, force her to her knees, and have her blow me while she was wearing nothing more than her bra and panties. While feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her bra, I'd love to put a gentle hand to the back of my cousin's brunette head. I'd love to watch her staring up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes with my hard, hairy cock in her mouth,' he thought while watching her walk closer.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

'Oh, my God, as much as I'd love to see my sexy cousin walking towards me and/or standing in front of me while wearing only her bra and panties, I'd love to see my aunt in her bra and panties too. As much as I'd love to cum in my cousin's mouth, I'd love to cum in my aunt's mouth even more. Jesus, what is wrong with me? Some sort of a forbidden, incestuous family thing, in the way that I'm so very sexually attracted to my cousin, I'm so very sexually attracted to my aunt too,' he thought while imagining his cousin and his aunt blowing him.

For some reason that he couldn't fathom, even more wickedly forbidden than wanting to have sex with his cousin, he wanted to have sex with his aunt too. If only he could have sex with one or the other or both, he would. If only they sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted them, his life would be complete. His life would be so perfect. Having sex with his cousin one day and his aunt another day, he'd loved to complete the three-day cycle by having sex with them both together on the same day.

'Sex with mother and daughter, how hot would that be to have sex with my aunt and my cousin together? Wow,' he thought.

Only, just as he knew he'd never have sex with either one of them, he'd never have sex with the both of them together while they wore their panties and bras. Yet, even after thinking that he'd love to have sex with his aunt, his cousin, and both of them, he couldn't believe that he wanted to have sex with not only his cousin but also with his aunt too. Bad enough that he'd love to see both woman in their bras and panties, why did he want to have sex with his aunt? What's the sexual attraction? Where most men want to have sex with their mothers why does he want to have sex with his mother's sister and his mother's niece. Was there some deep rooted, psychological connection that he didn't understand?

His Aunt Lily was not the best looking woman in the world and with her having a pear shaped body with small breasts and big hips, she didn't have the best body in the world either. Yet, there was just something about his aunt that made him sexually want her. He didn't know what it was. As much as he'd love to see his cousin in her sexy bra and panties, he'd do anything to see his aunt in her sexy bra and panties. He'd do anything to make out with his aunt while fondling her breasts and her nipples through her bra. He'd do anything to feel her big ass and cup her imagined bushy, brown pussy through her panties too.

'Oh, my God, I only wish I could have sex with my cousin and with my aunt,' he thought.

Strangely enough, he was even hornier when thinking about having sex with his aunt than he was when thinking about having sex with his cousin. What was that about? When he should be thinking more about having sex with his cousin, Faith, he was stuck thinking about having sex with his Aunt Lily.

Oddly enough, it was Faith's mother more than Faith who made him crazy with incestuous lust and wanton desire. His 41-year-old Aunt Lily made him horny and his cock hard enough to masturbate himself while imagining her in her sexy white, lacy, low cut bra and sexy, white, lace high cut brief panties. Every day he masturbated himself over the sexual fantasies that he had of having sex with his aunt. Every day, he imagined stripping her down to her underwear and making out with her while feeling her semi-naked body through her bra and panties.

'Oh, my God, just the thought of seeing my aunt in her bra and panties makes me so hot,' he thought while fingering the head of his cock through his jeans.

While kissing her, French kissing her, actually making out with his aunt, he stroked himself while he imagined stripping her down to her bra and panties. He imagined falling between her thick thighs to lick her imagined, bushy, brown pussy through her panties before pushing her panty crotch aside to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. Licking and licking his aunt's cunt while rubbing her clit and fingering her cunt, it wasn't until his aunt squirted in his mouth that he'd move up from in between her womanly thighs to position his cock by her mouth. Then, watching her stare up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes, he imagined watching his aunt as she wrapped her hand and long, manicured fingers around his stiff prick. He imagined watching her slowly stroke him before taking him in her mouth to suck him.

'Oh, my God, like mother like daughter, I'd love for my aunt to blow me too,' he thought while visualizing his thick prick buried in his aunt's more than willing mouth.

Just the imagined thought of imagining his aunt in her bra and panties made him want to masturbate himself. Just the imagined thought of touching, feeling, and fondling his aunt's underwear clad body made him insane with incestuous lust. Just the imagined thought of feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her bra while cupping her pussy and feeling her ass through her panties, made him wild with incestuous lust for Aunt Lily. He was so horny, so very horny, whenever he thought of his aunt and cousin in their bras and panties. So sexually frustrating, just the imagined thought of his aunt seeing his penis, touching his penis, stroking his penis, and sucking his penis made him want to masturbate himself again and again.

Stroking him while sucking him, strangely enough, he'd love for his aunt to blow him even more than he'd want his cousin to suck him. What was that about? He didn't understand the stronger, sexual connection that he had for his aunt over his cousin. With his cousin better looking, having bigger tits, a shapelier ass, and a better body, he didn't understand his deeper, sexual attraction to his aunt over his cousin. His sexual desire for his aunt over his cousin made no sense. His incestuous attraction to his aunt and cousin was something that only Freud could explain.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

He continued his sexual fantasy of his aunt while masturbating himself. He imagined his aunt in her kitchen and standing at the sink with her back turned to him. He imagined staring at her wide skirt covered, panty clad ass before walking over to her. Quietly coming up behind her, he wondered what she'd say if he felt her ass through her skirt and panties while kissing her neck before reaching around her to feel the impressions of her small A cup breasts through her blouse and bra.

'If only he could, he would,' he thought while stroking his cock.

He continued imagining his sexual fantasy with his Aunt Lily playing the starring role. While feeling her big ass through her skirt and panties, he wondered if she'd allow him to finger her nipples through her blouse and bra. Turning them, pulling them, and twisting them, he imagined erecting his aunt's nipples even more. Then, going all the way, he wondered what she'd do if he slowly pulled up her skirt and touched, felt, and fondled her ass through her panties. He wondered what she'd say if he reached between her matronly thighs and felt her pussy through her panties. If she'd let him, he'd love to bend his aunt over the kitchen counter or the sink, push her panty crotch to the side, and fuck her from behind while she was still wearing her panties.

'Oh, my God, my sexual fantasy come true, if it's not enough that I'd love to see my aunt in her bra and panties, I'd love to fuck my aunt while she was still wearing her bra and panties,' he thought. 'I'd love for my aunt to suck my cock while she was wearing her bra and panties.'

Thinking more about having doggie style sex with his aunt than with his cousin, he wondered if she'd allow him to bend her forward, move her panty crotch to the side, and stick his big, thick, hard cock inside of her cunt. He wondered if his Aunt Lily sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Fucking her throughout her house, he wondered if she'd allow him to bend her over the kitchen table, the living room sofa, and/or the dining room chair and fuck her, really fuck her. Really pounding her pussy, he imagined having a sexy, sex scene with his aunt in the way that Jessica Lange allowed Jack Nicholson to fuck her on the kitchen table in the 1981 movie, The Postman Always Rings Twice. Made from the novel by James M. Cain, he liked the remake of the movie with Jessica Lange and Jack Nicholson more than he did the original movie with Lana Turner and John Garfield make in 1946.

Then, when he was done fucking his Aunt Lily like a dog and like the whore he wished she was, he'd love for her to ride him as if she was a cowgirl riding a bull at the rodeo. Oh, yeah, he'd love for her to climb on top of him and sit on his cock as if she was sitting on a bucking bull. He'd love for her to jump up and down and bounce on his prick while he filled his hands with her bra clad, small breasts. He'd love to hump her and fuck her while she was still wearing her panties. Then, he imagined rolling his aunt over, mounting her, pushing her panty clad crotch aside, and fucking her, really fucking her.

To be continued...

*****

Please support me with your votes and with your comments.

12