Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexting aunt photos of his erect cock while masturbating.
5.2k words
4.41
46.8k
49
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dedicate this story to Bart.

Nephew is sexting his aunt while masturbating and sending her photos of his erect cock.

*****

Continued from Chapter 2:

The next day, his aunt sent him a text message. Unusual for his aunt to text him, she never sent him a text. He wondered what she wanted. Afraid to read the message for fear that she knew he had gone through her lingerie drawer, all that he could think about was she somehow knew that he had gone through her underwear drawer.

Suddenly feeling guilty, he imagined that she had video cameras in her house. Now he wondered if she saw him masturbating himself over her and her daughter's bras and panties. Now he wondered if she saw his cock in the way he'd love for her to see his cock. He wondered if she watched him masturbating his big prick in the way he'd love to see her and her daughter in their bras and panties.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while suddenly filled with dread.

Bart opened the text message with trepidation and read it with doomed dread.

"Hi Bart. Thank you for caring for the pool, taking in my mail, and checking my messages but did you think that I wouldn't notice you had gone through my lingerie drawer?"

Unable to continue reading, he was stunned. He was sick to his stomach. His aunt knew that he had gone through her bras and panties.

'Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I'm fucked! I'm so fucked!'

"I was young once too," she wrote and I understand that you may have a sexual attraction to me. I understand that you may have been horny but what you did in going through my intimate apparel is wrong, sexually inappropriate, and a violation of my privacy."

Chapter 3:

'Oh, Fuck,' he thought. 'I'm fucked now. At least she doesn't know that I'm sexually attracted to her daughter too. It would be worse, much worse, if she knew that I sexually wanted Faith nearly as much as I sexually wanted her. Actually, if I could only have sex with one, if I had to choose between the two, I'd have sex with my aunt before having sex with Faith,' he thought while imagining having sex with his aunt.

Yet, just as he knew he had made a mistake in not putting her lingerie drawer back in the order he found it, he suspected she knew that he was sexually attracted to Faith too. He was in their house alone. If he went through her lingerie drawer what was to stop him from going through her daughter's lingerie drawer too. Nonetheless, he was still floored that his aunt knows that he's an incestuous pervert with a bra and panty fetish.

She knows. His aunt knows that he went through her bras and panties while she was on vacation. Oh, my God. Sick to his stomach, he was so embarrassed that he wished he was dead. Totally exposed, he felt like such a pervert. All the while he was going through her underwear drawer, careful to put everything back in order, he never thought she'd know that he had gone through her bras and panties. What if his aunt tells her husband, his uncle, that he went snooping through her lingerie drawer? He hoped to God she doesn't tell his mother. If she did tell his mother, he hoped to God that his mother didn't tell his father.

'Oh, my God, what have I done?'

He needed to answer her. Only, what does he write? What could he possibly write to diffuse this terrible situation. Should he tell her that she was mistaken? Should he lie that he didn't go through her underwear drawer? Should he deny that he touched, felt, fondled, and sniffed her bras and panties? Or should he accept responsibility and admit his guilt? He didn't know how to handle this while still saving the close relationship that he enjoyed with his aunt. He needed to confront this head-on before his aunt told his mother, his father, his uncle, and his cousin what he had done. He needed to apologize to his aunt for invading and violating her right to privacy and hope she keep what he did between them.

"Hi Aunt Lily. I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry," he wrote. "Please don't tell my mother. I promise not to do anything like that again. With my raging hormones getting the better of me, I was just curious," he wrote in his text message. "I just wanted to see your bras and panties."

'Maybe I should tell her that I have a bra and panty fetish,' he thought. 'Maybe that would dissuade her from thinking that I'm sexually and incestuously attracted to her even though I am. Only, if I told her that I had a fascination with bras and panties, she may think that I'm a cross dresser, a transgender, or a drag queen homosexual who enjoys wearing women's clothes,' he thought.

He doesn't enjoy wearing women's underwear or women's clothes. He just enjoyed touching, feeling, fondling, and sniffing his Aunt Lily's and his Cousin Faith's panties and bras. He just enjoyed masturbating over their bras and panties while imagining his aunt and cousin wearing them. Wondering what color and style of panties and bras that women are wearing, he just secretly enjoyed playing his bra and panty guessing game. Incorrigible while showing no remorse for what he had done, he wondered what color and style bra and panties his aunt was wearing now.

Nonetheless of him thinking of his aunt in her bra and panties now, he could never face his aunt again. She was his favorite aunt and he had just ruined the close relationship they enjoyed. She'd never trust him alone in her house again. He was so embarrassed. He felt like such a pervert. He wondered if his aunt told Faith that he had gone through her underwear drawer. He wondered if Faith knew he had gone through his aunt's underwear drawer too?

Doubly embarrassed, he'd feel like such a lowlife if his cousin thought he was a pervert too. With the blabbermouth that Faith was, she'd tell all of her friends, who are some of his friends too, that he had gone through her mother's lingerie drawer while they were on vacation. If Faith knew that he had gone through her mother's bras and panties, it wasn't much of a leap for her to think that he went through her bras and panties too.

Then, as if she was sitting there waiting for his text, he was surprised when his Aunt Lily immediately responded to his texted message.

"I'm flattered that someone wants to see my bras and panties," she wrote with a smiley face.

After having listened to his aunt complaining to his mother over the speaker phone, she was obviously referring to her husband not paying any sexual attention to her. Unless she had a boyfriend or a secret admirer other than him, most definitely, he figured she was referring to her husband ignoring her on their vacation. Normally a MILF of a woman who was sexually frustrated would be ripe for the taking but this was no ordinary woman. This was his aunt. This was his mother's sister. This was his Cousin Faith's mother. What's wrong with him to even think of his aunt strutting around in her bra and panties? How dare he think of his aunt in such a sexual way?

It was one thing to go through his aunt's lingerie and masturbate over her lingerie but it was quite another thing to go down this incestuous road by continuing this sexting conversation with his aunt. Only, now that she started it, he couldn't stop it. Imagining his aunt sitting on her bed in her bra and panties sexting him, he couldn't help himself from responding in kind. Before writing what he was thinking, he needed to show some restraint. He needed to control himself from allowing his sexual hormones to enflame his sexual lust for aunt. He needed to stop sexting his aunt.

The worst thing he could do is to allow the sexual attraction that he felt for his aunt to take control of his commonsense. The worst thing he could do is to allow the brain in his penis to control the brain in his head. Yet, nonetheless his reservation in putting his foot in his mouth, he put his foot in his mouth. He couldn't stop himself from confessing his forbidden, incestuous, sexual attraction to his Aunt Lily.

"I'm so very sorry," he wrote again. Then, taking a leap of faith, he confessed his sexual desire for his aunt. "I've always been sexually attracted to you."

There it is. He wrote it. As soon as he wrote it, he was sorry that he wrote it. He felt like such a perverted fool. He couldn't believe he admitted his sexual attraction to his aunt but he just did. If it wasn't enough that he went through his aunt's underwear drawer and if it wasn't enough that she now knows that he did, God only knows what she thinks he did to her bras and panties. Maybe she thinks he wore them. Maybe she thinks he masturbated himself while touching, feeling, fondling, and sniffing her bras and panties before ejaculating his cum all over them. Now, he just hung himself by not only admitting that he went through her lingerie drawer but also by admitting his sexual attraction to her.

'How dumb can he be?'

"Thank you, Bart but I'm more than twice your age. More than that, I'm your aunt. Sex between an aunt and her nephew is forbidden. With us blood related, that's incest," wrote Lily, this time adding a winking smiley face.

This time she sent him a winking smiley face? Unsure what to write in response to her, he wondered her meaning.

'Who mentioned sex? What does she mean by mentioning incest? He didn't mention having incestuous sex with his aunt but she did. What did she mean by sending him a winking smiley face? Oh, my God, this sexting conversation is escalating out of control.'

He felt as embarrassed as he felt confused. Only, his sexual excitement for his aunt trumped all of his other emotions. Going for broke, with nothing to lose now, after having had already admitted his sexual attraction to his aunt, why not confess the rest?

"I have a bra and panty fetish. I don't wear them or collect them, nothing like that, but I've always wondered what you looked like in your bra and panties. I took a pair of your bra and panty out and laid them on the bed as if you were there wearing them," he wrote. "I imagined you there with me on your bed while you wore nothing more than your bra and panties."

Nervous and embarrassed, albeit sexually aroused, he wondered what his aunt was thinking. He wondered if his aunt would text him in response to his confession. He wondered what his aunt would write in response to his confession, that is if she responded at all to his perverted text at all. Sure enough, within seconds, she sexted him again.

'He couldn't believe he was not just texting his aunt but also sexting his aunt,' he thought with sexual excitement.

He couldn't wait to read what she'd write next.

"Tell me and be honest. I won't get mad but I'd like to know. When you laid out my bra and panty on my bed while imagining me wearing them, did you masturbate yourself? Did you play with yourself while imagining having sex with my bra and panty clad body? Did you stroke your cock to your sexual fantasy of me?"

Becoming even more sexually excited, he couldn't believe that his Aunt Lily, his favorite aunt, wanted to know if he masturbated when thinking of her in her panty and bra. He couldn't believe she asked him if he imagined having sex with her bra and panty clad body. He couldn't believe she asked him if he stroked his cock to his sexual fantasy of her.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'Fuck yeah,' he thought while remembering masturbating himself and cumming in a tissue over imagining his aunt wearing that particular bra and panties. He imagined touching, feeling, and fondling her tits while fingering her nipples through her bra. He remembered cupping her pussy and feeling and squeezing her ass through her panties.

Fuck yeah he wanted to write but he didn't. He had more respect for his aunt to write that but obviously not enough respect to stop him from going through her lingerie drawer. He didn't show her enough respect to stop sexting his aunt. What does he write now?

Should he admit that he masturbated over the imagined vision of his aunt wearing her bra and panties? What if this was a trap? What if she showed these text messages to his mother? He'd be so embarrassed for his Mom to know that he masturbated over the imagined image of his aunt in her bra and panties. He'd feel like such a pervert if his mother knew that he sexually wanted her sister.

"Yes," he wrote and sent it.

One three, letter, one syllable word could change his life forever. As if she was there waiting for him to answer, her response was immediately. As shocked as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe what his aunt wrote next.

"Did you cum?"

'Did I cum? Oh, my God. I ejaculated a giant load that mostly landed in my tissue but some of it landed on Faith's rug and bedspread. Only, I don't dare tell her that,' he thought. 'I don't dare tell her that I was in Faith's room too, going through her lingerie drawer, and placing her bra and panties on her bed besides her mother's.

"Tell me. I want to know," she wrote when he delayed in answering her.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'I'm sexting my aunt and not only has she asked me if I masturbated over imagining her wearing her bra and panties but also she asked me if I ejaculated over the thoughts of her wearing her bra and panties.'

Hoping this wasn't a trap and hoping his aunt wouldn't show the texts to his mother, her sister, his father, his uncle, and/or his cousin, he continued down this forbidden, incestuous road to the Devil's playground.

"Yes," he wrote and pressed the send button with trembling fingers.

He waited what seemed like an eternity for his aunt to respond. Figuring she was already on the phone to his mother, he couldn't believe what his aunt wrote next.

"I would have liked to see that," she wrote.

He couldn't believe what he was reading. What? Seriously? Are you kidding me? His aunt would like to watch him masturbate? His aunt would like to see him stroking his cock? His aunt would like to see his cock? His aunt would like to see him cumming?

'Oh, my God!'

He took a big breath to calm his incestuous feelings for his aunt before responding to her.

"You would have liked to see me cum?"

He waited what seemed like an eternity for her response but it was only a few seconds.

"Yes," she wrote. "I would have liked to have seen your cock. I would have liked to watch you masturbate yourself. I would have enjoyed watching you stroking your cock and cumming over the forbidden thoughts of you seeing me in my bra and panty," wrote his Aunt Lily.

'Oh, my God! Fuck me. Are you kidding me? My aunt wants to see my cock,' he thought. 'She wants to watch me masturbate myself. She wants to see me cum. I don't frigging believe this. I don't believe I'm sexting my aunt. I can't believe my aunt not only wants to see my cock but also wants to watch me masturbating and cumming.'

No longer feeling embarrassed being caught going through his aunt's lingerie drawer and no longer feeling ashamed sexting his aunt, with his incestuous, sexual excitement taking precedence over any other emotion he had, he immediately responded.

"I'd love to see you in your bra and panties, Aunt Lily," he wrote.

Wondering what she'd write next while hoping she'd respond with a photo of her in her bra and panties, he waited and waited for her respond. Unable to wait any longer, he wanted to entice her to respond and reciprocate with a photo of her wearing nothing more than her bra and panty. After digesting all that she had written and no longer unable to control his incestuous, sexual excitement for his aunt, he took a giant leap of faith.

With trembling fingers and incestuous lust for his Aunt Lily, he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He kicked off his sneakers and removed his pants and underwear. Then, resolute in what he was about to do, he stroked his cock to an erection while imagining seeing his aunt in her bra and panties. In the way he was thinking about taking a photo of his erect prick, he hoped his aunt would take a photo of her wearing her bra and panties. Then, going to extreme measures, he took a photo of his erect prick and before he changed his mind, he sent the photo of his erect prick to his aunt.

Only as soon as he sent the photo of his stiff prick he regretted sending her a photo of his erect cock. As soon as he sent the photo he imagined his aunt showing the photo to her husband, his mother, his father, and even to his Cousin Faith. Only, with him so sexually excited over hoping that his aunt would send him a photo of her in her bra and panties, he couldn't stop himself from pressing the send button.

'Oh, my God, what have I done? What if she shows the photo of my erect prick to my mother? What if she shows the photo of my erect prick to my cousin? Good,' he thought. 'As long as she doesn't show the photo of my erect prick to my uncle and/or my father, I'm good with my aunt, my mother, and/or cousin seeing the photo of my erect cock too.'

Truth be told, he'd love nothing more than for his aunt to show the photo of his erect cock to his mother and cousin. He'd love nothing more than for his aunt, his mother, and his cousin to see his erect prick. Now that he sent his aunt a photo of his erect prick, he only hoped his aunt would keep this sexting between them and respond with a photo of her in her bra and panties. If she did, he'd make a video of himself masturbating and cumming and send that to her too. He waited and waited for her to respond. When no reply came, he was fraught with worry.

'Oh, Fuck! He's so fucked! He did it now. Instead of showing the photo to his mother and cousin, what if his aunt showed the picture to his uncle and/or his father? He'd have Hell to pay then. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What has he done? Why did he do that?'

Instead of being flattered that someone showed attention to her bra and panties, maybe she felt violated that he went through her lingerie. Maybe she was pissed that he masturbated over imagining her in her bra and panty. Maybe she was angry that he wanted to see her in her panty and bra. Maybe she was mortified that he sent her a photo of his erect prick. Maybe she was on her way to tell his mother and show her the text messages and the photo he sent of his cock.

'Oh, my God. What have I done? I'm so fucked!'

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Two, long, guilt riddled weeks went by without him hearing anything from his Aunt Lily. He was a mess. He was a wreck. All he could think about was that he had ruined his relationship with his Aunt Lily. Whenever his aunt visited his mother, he avoided her. He made himself scarce. He went out through the back door or hid up in his room.

If Aunt Lily told Cousin Faith what he did by going through her lingerie drawer and had masturbated himself over her the thoughts of her wearing her bra and panties, he'd be so screwed. If his aunt told his cousin that he had been sexting her and sent her a photo of his erect cock, his cousin would tell and show the photo of his stiff prick to all of their friends. All he could think about was that his cousin would think that he was a pervert. All he could think about was his aunt showing the photo he took of his cock to his mother, his father, and his uncle. It was one thing for his aunt to think him perverted by going through her lingerie drawer. It was quite another thing for him to send her a photo of his cock and for his cousin and their friends, to think him perverted too.

Wrought with worry, he wondered his fate. Why did he admit that he went through her underwear drawer? Why did he tell his aunt that he was sexually attracted to her? Why did he confess that he masturbated over the imagined thoughts of her in her bra and panties? Why in God's name did he send her a photo of his erection?

'Jesus,' he thought. 'What the Hell is wrong with me?'

It was day 15 since he sexted his aunt and since he received the last text message from his aunt. More than that, it was his birthday. He awakened to see a message on his phone. It was from his Aunt Lily wishing him a happy 19th birthday. Shocking him as much as it sexually excited him, there was a photo attached of his aunt holding a Victoria's Secret bag.

12