Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't give you a baby, Mom," he said apologizing to her for not wanting to impregnate her.

The weirdest apology he could ever have given, he said something that no son should never say to his mother. He said that he couldn't give his mother a baby. She looked at him as if he was the crazy one when she was the one who obviously lost her mind.

"Why not? You're a man and I'm a woman. You can fuck me and cum inside of me. I want you to fuck me and cum inside of me. I want to feel what my sister felt when your prick was inside of her. Why can't you give me a baby too?"

He couldn't believe he had to explain to his mother why he couldn't give her a baby. Besides at only 19-years-old, he was too young to be a father especially to a child birthed by his aunt, or his cousin, and/or his mother. As if he was dreaming, he couldn't believe he was having this conversation. Acting as if he was the adult, when he was just a horny teenager, he tried to reason with his mother but not knowing the right words to say, he could only say the obvious.

"I can't give you a baby, Mom, because you're my mother and I'm your son," he said.

Being that was the only reason why he couldn't give his mother a baby, the real reason, he hoped that was a good enough reason. Suddenly, she looked hurt. She looked sad. She looked as if she was about to cry.

"If you should be having sex with anyone, you should be having sex with me. After all that I've done for you, you owe me a good, hard fuck. You owe me that much," she said. "You should be cumming inside me instead of cumming in my sister. You owe me a baby," she said pointing an accusatory index finger at him.

He couldn't believe what his mother was saying. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Suddenly, in the way he was horny for his aunt and cousin, now he was horny for his mother too.

"We can cuddle on my bed, if you'd like," he said hoping to assuage her.

'Actually, he wouldn't mind rubbing up against his mother,' he thought.

Cuddle? He couldn't believe he volunteered to cuddle with his mother. He hasn't cuddled with his mother since he was a child. Yet, as if he had said the magic words, she smiled while wiping a tear from her eye.

"I'd like that. I'd like to cuddle with you. Cuddling is a good start," she said while looking at him with sexual excitement. "And in the way you felt Aunt Lily through her bra and panties, could you feel me through my blouse and skirt too? I need to feel your hands on me."

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'She wants to feel my hands on her. This is crazy.'

He couldn't believe that not only did his mother want to cuddle with him but also she wanted him to feel her body through her blouse and skirt. Suddenly, he had an image of his mother wearing a sexy, low cut bra and sexy, bikini panties beneath her clothes. A bit bigger than his aunt's slim 145-pound figure, his mother was around 165 pounds. He remembered overhearing his cousin saying that she was 125 pounds. Still, his mother was sexy and curvy in all the right places. She didn't have big tits in the way that his Cousin Faith had but his mother was pretty. For sure, he'd never kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

His mother climbed on the bed beside him. With him having a small bed, a full sized bed instead of a queen sized bed like the bed his mother had, she was practically on top of him. He put his hand on his mother's waist and she moved his hand to her ass. Able to feel her panty line through her skirt, he was feeling his mother's ass. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's ass albeit through her skirt and panties in the way that he felt his aunt's ass through her panties. Not letting the opportunity to feel his mother's ass pass him by, he felt and squeezed his mother's ass through her short skirt and panties.

'I don't believe this,' he thought.

Then, she kissed him. His mother kissed him. He couldn't believe his mother kissed him. She kissed him like she had never kissed him before. Laying one on him, she really kissed him. She kissed him as if he was her boyfriend instead of her son. It was a kiss without tongues but it was the longest kiss she had ever given him.

It was a kiss longer than the kiss she gave him when she came home drunk with her sister after they saw a CFNM, clothed female, nude male, strip show. He remembered that night as if it was last night. They were both so horny. When it was his Aunt Lily that he wanted to kiss and not his mother, his mother plastered her body up against him and kissed him. A kiss without tongues, with him always horny, he was tempted to slip his mother the tongue but he couldn't. She was his mother and not his aunt. It was one thing to kiss his aunt sexually but quite another thing to kiss his mother incestuously.

Only, this time was different. What she didn't do then, she was doing now. Without warning, she parted his lips with her tongue. His mother French kissed him. His mother was French kissing him. He couldn't believe his mother was French kissing him. His mother had her tongue in his mother. He couldn't believe his mother had her tongue in his mouth. Returning her kiss with his long, wet kiss, he was making out with his mother. He couldn't believe he was making out with his mother.

"Touch me. Feel me, Bart," she said. "I want you to touch me and feel me in all the places you touched and felt my sister. I want you to touch me and feel me in all the places you felt your cousin."

'Holy shit,' he thought. 'My mother wants me to feel her naked breasts, finger her nipples, squeeze her naked ass, rub her clit, and finger her naked pussy.'

With her giving him her permission, taking that as his que, he felt and squeezed his mother's ass through her skirt and panty. Then, while still kissing her, French kissing her, he felt her breast through her blouse and bra. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's ass and now her tits, albeit through her clothes. As soon as he touched his mother's tits, her nipples made their impressions through her blouse and bra. Just as his Aunt Lily and Cousin Faith had, his mother had big nipples too. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them through her blouse and bra, he fingered his mother's big nipples.

In addition to feeling his mother's ass and tits, he fingered her nipples through her blouse and bra. The more he fingered her nipples through her blouse and bra, the more sexually aroused she became. Obviously, by the way she was grinding herself against him while continuing to French kiss him, her nipples were her erogenous zones. Kissing and kissing her while touching her, feeling her, fondling through her clothes, and fingering the impressions of her nipples through her blouse and bra, the more he French kissed and felt his mother the more sexually aroused he became too.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

She shocked the shit out of him when she reached her hand down to feel his cock through his jeans. His mother was feeling his prick through his clothes. He couldn't believe his mother was feeling his prick through his clothes. After thinking of his aunt and his cousin as sexual women it was difficult for him to wrap his head around his mother to think of her as a sexual woman. She was his mother and not the whores that obviously his aunt and cousin were.

Squeezing his erect cock through his jeans, she fingered the head of his prick with her fingertips. Then, while still kissing him, she cupped his testicles through his jeans. Feeling so naturally normal, as if feeling his forehead for a fever, being that his mother created his cock, his mother owned his cock, and was now having her wicked, sexual way with his prick. Feeling different than when his aunt and cousin felt his prick through his jeans, her hand felt as if it belonged there.

To state the most obvious, a gross understatement, she made him horny by allowing him to feel her ass and her tits through her clothes while she felt his cock through his jeans. This was his mother and not some whore he picked up in a bar. This was his mother and not some cougar he invited home for sex. Only and obviously, his mother wanted his stiff prick in the way that he wanted her wet pussy.

Now wanting to see his mother in her bra and panties in the way that he saw her sister, his Aunt Lilly, he slowly unbuttoned his mother's blouse, one slow button at a time. As if he was uncovering hidden treasure, he couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to unbutton her blouse. When he unbuttoned her first button, he saw her cleavage. He touched her cleavage with his fingertips before he fucked her cleavage with his finger and then, removing his finger, he kissed her cleavage. He slid his hand across the top of his mother's breasts before unbuttoning another button.

Now he saw her bra. He loved bras and seeing his mother's bra with her tits in her brassiere was a real treat. She was wearing a pink bra. Pink was her favorite color. Now he wondered if she was wearing pink panties too. Maybe before she barged in his room to slap him and yell at him, she changed into her sexiest underwear.

Still in shock by being in bed with his mother while cuddling, touching, feeling, and fondling, as if he was sexually fantasizing all of this, he couldn't believe he was French kissing his mother. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's ass and breasts through her clothes. He couldn't believe she was feeling his cock through his jeans. In the way he was so incestuously, sexually attracted to his aunt and to his cousin, he couldn't believe he was now incestuously and sexually attracted to his mother too.

Taking his time unbuttoning her blouse, he stopped to raise her short skirt. In the way that he saw his aunt's panties, now he wanted to see his mother's panties too. Seeing a glimpse of her panties, matching her bra, she was wearing pink panties. He felt her thick thigh as he raised her skirt higher. Then, when he raised her skirt even higher, the tips of his fingers felt the edge of her panties. He moved his hand behind her to feel her ass through her panties.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I'm feeling my mother's panties with her in them.'

Just as he had done with his aunt and with his cousin, he had touched, felt, fondled his mother's clean and dirty bras and panties plenty of times before. Yet, so much more sexually exciting, this was his first time touching her bra and panty while she wore them. In the way that his cock was always hard for his aunt and cousin, this was the first time his cock was as hard for his mother. Even though he touched, felt, fondled, and sniffed his mothers' underwear while masturbating himself, he never thought of having sex with his mother. Whenever holding his mother's clean or dirty undergarments, instead of thinking of having sex with his mother, he thought of his Aunt Lily and his Cousin Faith.

Raising his mother's skirt higher and raising his hand higher, he cupped his mother's ass through her panties again. Then, with her not stopping him from touching her and feeling her, he reached his hand to the front of her and cupped her pussy through her panties. He was feeling his mother's pussy, albeit through her panties. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's pussy. Just as his aunt had a bushy, brown pussy, he could feel even through her panties that his mother had a bushy, brown pussy too. Having overheard them talking about it, he knew that his mother squirted too and he felt that she was already wet through her panties.

'In the way my mother made me hard by feeling my cock through my pants, I made my mother wet by feeling her pussy through her panties,' he thought.

As soon as he cupped his mother's cunt through her panties, he slid a slow finger along her pussy slit. Pushing his finger down harder, he rubbed her clit through her panties before pushing her panties aside to insert his finger in his mother's sopping wet cunt. With her not wasting another moment, she unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped his jeans. In the way that his Aunt Lily and his Cousin Faith did, his mother felt his cock through his underwear too. It felt so good to feel his mother's fingers touching him through his underwear. He couldn't believe his mother was feeling his cock through his underwear too.

She fondled the head of his cock with her fingertips while squeezing his rigid shaft. Then, as if she was cleaning a cucumber by stroking it, she stroked his cock through the thin material of his cotton underwear. Suddenly, he was even more sexually excited with his mother feeling his cock through his underwear than he was with his Aunt Lily or his Cousin Faith feeling his cock through his underwear. He was more sexually excited that his mother was touching his prick, albeit through his clothes, than he was when his aunt and cousin held his naked prick in their hands.

"Oh, my God, Mom, that feels so good," he whispered in her ear.

She kissed him more passionately than she had kissed him before. Then, she whispered what she wanted in his ear.

"Show me your cock," she said whispering her incestuous lust in his ear. "I want to see your prick."

She said just what his aunt and cousin said.

"Are you sure we should be doing this Mom?"

She gave him a look that told him what they were doing was not only permissible but also sexually appropriate.

"Yes," she said assuring them that what they were doing was right and not wrong. "I want to see what my sister and what my niece saw. Remove your jeans and underwear. I want to touch you. I want to feel you. I want to hold you while stroking you," she said.

Never expecting his mother talk in such a dirty, sexy, sexual way, he couldn't believe that his mother not only wanted to see his prick but also that she wanted to hold and stroke his prick.

Bart stood and removed his jeans, his underwear, his shirt, and his t-shirt. He was naked. Then, his mother stood and removed her blouse and her short skirt. In the way his Aunt Lily had done, when she reached around her back to unhook her bra, he stopped her.

"Don't remove your bra and panties. Not yet. Seeing you, touching you, feeling you, and fondling you while you're wearing your bra and panties sexually excites me," he said suddenly feeling embarrassed that he confessed his fetish for bras and panties to his mother. "I'd love to feel your tits and finger your nipples through your bra while feeling your ass and pussy through your panties."

She stared at him standing before her naked before staring down at his semi-erect prick.

"A very long time since I've seen your cock, it's been years since I've seen you naked," she said. "Let's go to my bedroom. We'll have more room to stretch out and get more comfortable," she said.

As if she was his Dominatrix instead of his mother, she led him to her bedroom by his cock. Once there, she sat on her bed while he stood in front of her. She stared at her son's cock before she reached out her hand to hold her son's cock. Then, doing something he never imagined his mother doing, she slowly stroked his cock.

"Do you like that? Do you like it when Mommy wraps her fingers around your prick? Do you like it when Mommy strokes you?"

She stared up at him to watch his reaction to her stroking him.

"Yes," he said.

She fondled the head of his cock with her fingertips before stroking him a little faster.

"Would you like Mommy to take your prick in her mouth and suck you?" She looked up at him with her big, brown eyes. "Would you like for Mommy to blow you?"

Not waiting for his response, she took her son's cock in her mouth.

"Yes," he said.

Sucking him while stroking him, Bart couldn't believe that his mother was giving him a blowjob. His mother was actually and willingly giving him a blowjob. He couldn't believe his mother was sucking his stiff prick. If it wasn't enough that his aunt sucked his cock yesterday and his cousin sucked his prick earlier today, he couldn't believe his mother was sucking his penis too.

"Suck me, Mom. Suck me. Suck my prick," he said putting a gentle hand behind his mother's brunette head.

Unable to resist participating more in the sexual interaction, he humped his mother's mouth and fucked his mother's face while reaching his horny hand down to feel her tits and the impressions her nipples made through her bra.

"Fuck me, Bart," said his mother. "Fuck my pussy. Stick your big, hard cock in my warm, wet cunt. Fuck your mother," he said removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "Give me a baby. I want to have your baby."

As hard as he was going to get from his mother sucking him, he climbed on his mother's bed and mounted her. As soon as he moved between her legs, she reached her hand down and positioned his cock by her pussy. With a gentle hump and a forward thrust, he was inside of his mother. Just as his aunt and cousin were, his mother was so very wet. He couldn't believe his cock was in his mother's pussy.

Humping his mother faster and harder, Bart was fucking his mother. In the way he was upset about ejaculating his cum in his aunt's pussy and then in his cousin's pussy, he didn't care if he ejaculated his cum in his mother's pussy. Being honest with him by telling him upfront, she wanted him to cum in her pussy. Instead of tricking him, holding him in place, and sticking her finger in his ass, she told him that she wanted his baby.

As if he was the master of some religious sect, he imagined what it would be like for his aunt, his cousin, and now his mother to have babies that looked like him. In the way that George Foreman named all of his sons George, maybe he'd name all of his sons Bart or all of his daughters Beth. It would be weird for one day to be married and have children of his own, children that weren't born out of an incestuous relationship.

The harder he humped his mother, the harder she returned his humps. Fucking one another now, it would only be a matter of time before he ejaculated his cum in his mother's pussy. Potentially, he could make his mother pregnant just as he may have made his aunt and cousin pregnant. He couldn't believe that all three women wanted the same thing. All three women wanted his baby. He couldn't have fantasized a better sexual fantasy. Only, this was no sexual fantasy. This was real.

To be continued...

*****

Please support me with your votes and with your comments.

12