Sex with Boss Lady Becky Ch. 03

Story Info
Weekend trip with Becky.
4.4k words
4.44
55.9k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers

As you will recall in Chapter 02, I had lost my job because I had slept with Morgan from the payroll company. Everything soon worked out and I got my job back and was able to bed both Becky and Morgan at the same time. This story picks up two weeks later.

*

Since I had only been away from the office for a week, I did not have too much trouble getting back into the swing of things. After a couple of days it was if I had never left. I had not been able to get together with Becky. She had meetings with her lawyer about her impending divorce, trying to protect the company and all the problems that go with that.

Morgan was gone. Damn it, that was a fine piece of ass, and gorgeous as all get out. The Wednesday after the three of us had been together, the Professional women's golf tour came to town, and she had hooked up with one of the golfers she met at a bar. By that Sunday, she had quit her job to become this golfer's 'personal assistant', if you know what I mean. Well, good for her, I like to eat pussy too. But still, it was quick and I think Becky was a little down about it. Here she had lost her husband and best friend in a matter of weeks.

I thought maybe she needed a break, so I asked her if she wanted to go away for the weekend. She said that would be nice, but not too far away. We had not had sex since the night with Morgan, so I was really horny for her. I didn't know how she might react if I pushed the issue, so I just let it go for now. I was not in a hurry.

We decided to go to the beach on Friday night, which is about a two hour drive. I took a lot of side roads to get there. I am not a big fan of major highways. On the way there Becky laid her head on my lap as I drove. She fell asleep in no time. I kept looking down at her and thinking how can anyone that looks so heavenly be pure hell at times. She moved her head and when she did she brushed up against my cock. I started to get hard and the more I thought about it, the harder I got. It woke Becky up.

"Looks like someone else is awake," she said.

"Just a little," I responded.

"Well, why don't I take care of that for you."

I was wearing gym shorts so all she had to do was pull them down. I told her to take them the whole way off as it is easier to drive that way. She started by licking my head. Around and around she went before taking me in her mouth. Her warm mouth on my hard cock felt fantastic. As she was moving her head up and down on my cock, she was massaging my balls with her right hand. I had to pull off the road before I had a wreck. She continued to suck my cock and it wasn't long before I was going to cum.

"I am going to cum, Becky."

"Let it fly, baby. I want all of it inside me," she said.

I came in her mouth as she was still massaging my balls. She kept licking and sucking on my cock until she was sure she got every last drop. She got up and gave me a big kiss.

"Thank you," I said.

"No problem. Will you eat me now? I want to feel your tongue in my pussy."

"Sure. How do you want to do this?"

Anyone that has ever tried to eat pussy in a car knows how difficult it can be, moving your bodies into position so you can do your thing. I put my shorts back on, and Becky took hers off. She actually crawled over the front seat so that her legs were resting on the front seat, as her upper body was hanging over into the backseat. Her hands were on the backseat, bracing herself. Her ass was sticking up in the air on the front seat. I moved over to the passenger side of the vehicle.

I began by kissing Becky's ass cheeks, then nibbling on them. Next I ran my tongue up and down the crack of her butt, flicking it when I got to her puckered asshole. I was able to reach her pussy from that position. Diving right into her already wet pussy, she began pushing back on my face. I love to get face fucked by a slippery delicious cunt. I pulled at her lips with my mouth, then buried my face in her cunt again.

"Finger my asshole," she begged.

I stuck my fingers in her cunt to get them wet, then stuck my middle finger in her ass as I continued to eat her pussy. She started bucking her hips and I prepared myself to devour the remnants of her orgasm.

"I'm cumming! Oh my God! Don't stop eating me. Please don't stop."

I didn't . She came and I continued to eat her. I licked every bit of her cum from her pussy, then started on her asshole. I spread her cheeks as far as I could, then plunged my tongue in her ass. As I was licking her asshole I was fingering her cunt. I knew she was soon going to cum again so I switched to eating her pussy. Just in time too. She came again on my face and as her body continued to quiver, I licked her clean. I gave her asshole another couple of licks.

"Becky, we had better get going or we will never get there," I said.

"Okay, but you will be fucking me later, Keith. Right?"

"You bet. I will fuck you all night if you want."

"I want," she said.

We continued to the shore and checked into the hotel we were staying. I was lucky enough to get an ocean front room on the third floor. We went out on the balcony and enjoyed the view. There was a full moon and the light was bouncing off the waves as they kept rolling into the shoreline. There is nothing more peaceful than the sound of waves breaking as they reach shore. We decided to go for a walk along the beach. I kept my shorts on, but Becky put on her bikini and wrap around skirt.

As we walked along the beach, our arms around each other, no one said a word. Becky finally looked up at me, and she was crying.

"What's the matter," I asked her.

"Everything. My husband left me for another woman. Morgan left me or us for another woman. I wonder what will happen next."

"Well, I have no intentions of going anywhere. I don't have time for another woman, and besides I like hanging out with you."

"You just like the sex," Becky said.

"Not true. I LOVE the sex," I said. "But I like to be with you, too. It is not all about the sex."

"So, if we didn't fuck tonight, you would be okay with that?" she asked teasingly.

"Bitch," I said as we both laughed.

We returned to the room and any notions about not fucking quickly evaporated. As soon as the door was shut, Becky took off her bikini and skirt. She has the perkiest little titties. She came over to me and practically ripped my shorts off.

"I want to suck your cock again, while you eat me," she exclaimed.

I laid down on the bed with an already hardening cock. She crawled on top and lowered her pussy to my mouth. Becky's pussy was glistening and I dove right in. I pulled her pussy lips apart and started to lick the delicious pink meat that they were hiding. At the same time she had taken my cock and was licking the head. She devoured my cock, gagging a little as she stuffed it all in her mouth. I was alternating between licking her cunt and her asshole. After awhile I concentrated on her pussy, with a finger up her ass. Becky was massaging my balls with her left hand as she sucked my cock. Up and down she went on my cock. She began to stroke my cock with her right hand and it was only a few moments until I blasted my hot sperm in her mouth. She kept sucking and gently squeezed my balls. I continued licking her pussy, put her clit between my teeth, felt her body spasm, and licked her cum from her pussy.

"I want you to fuck me now," Becky declared.

I went to roll her over on her back and she stopped me. She gave me that what the hell are you doing look. I had forgotten that she likes to be on top, in control of things. I laid down and she straddled my groin, taking my cock in her hand and guiding it to her pussy. I could feel her pussy juices from her last orgasm fall on my stomach as she slowly let herself down on my hard cock. She began to raise her hips off me very slowly, then with a much faster tempo. I was pinching her nipples.

"Harder. Pinch them harder," she screamed. "Pinch my titties, baby. Make them hurt."

She was slamming her pussy down on my cock as I moved my pelvic area up to meet her thrusts. I knew I would not last long. She reached behind her and began to play with my balls. I exploded inside her pussy, but she kept riding for another minute until she had cum also. She slid off my cock and laid down to catch her breath.

Becky told me to get on all fours, and I felt my asshole get real tight. I was hoping she had not brought along her strapon dildo. She didn't bring it thankfully. She got behind me and started kissing my ass cheeks. She spread them and ran her tongue up and down my ass crack. When she came to my asshole, she gave it a big kiss with her lips. She then probed my asshole with her tongue while reaching around and stroking my cock again. It felt amazing. I wasn't sure I had another load in me that soon, but I came all over the bed. I flipped over onto my back and Becky licked the remaining cum off my cock.

Now it was my turn. She got on all fours and I started to lick her asshole. I stuck my tongue in as far as it would go. She reached underneath and began playing with her pussy. I wanted to eat her ass all night, but she was ready to be fucked there. I stuck my cock in her cunt to get some juices on it, lined my cock up with her asshole and entered her. Just a little at a time. I was pushing forward as she was pushing back. It wasn't long before I had all eight inches of my cock buried in her asshole. I just let it there for a few seconds, but Becky began moving front and back, indicating to me she was ready. I started pumping slowly at first, but it wasn't long before I was ramming my cock in and out of her asshole.

"Fuck my ass, Keith. Fuck it hard and fuck it deep," she said. "I want you to cum inside my ass."

"Anything for you, boss lady. You want cum in your ass, that is what you shall get."

"Just shut the fuck up and keep fucking my ass."

I started thrusting harder, burying my cock all the way in her ass. She let out a loud moan that was a mix of both pleasure and pain. I continued to take it almost all the way out and then slam it back in her. Every time I did, I could see Becky wince. I thought to myself, 'good, you bitch, take that for all the shit you have given me over the years'."

I could feel myself about to cum so I rammed my cock in Becky's ass as far as it would go and waited to cum. I came as she was pushing back on my cock, straining to get as much of me in her as she could. I pulled myself off her and she began to cry again.

"What's the matter now?" I asked.

"It's just that I love being with you so much and I never want this weekend to be over. I wish we could stay here forever."

"I am not ready to make that kind of commitment right now. You are going to go through a divorce, so I don't think it would be fair to either one of us presently."

"I know," she reasoned, "but it is something to think about for the future."

"Okay, in the future," I countered.

Little did Becky know, I had no intention of any long term relationship with her. She is a great fuck, but I am not looking for a life partner. But, that is down the road.

We went to bed and got up early to take a walk along the beach. We returned to our room and took a shower together. I waited until Becky had washed her hair, then I got in the shower with her. She washed me first. First my hair, with her massaging my scalp with her fingers, making my head tingle. She then washed my chest, kissing and sucking on my nipples when she was done. I turned around and she did my back and ass, spreading my cheeks and running the washcloth up and down my ass crack, giving my asshole a little flick when she was done. She was on her knees now and when I turned around my cock was staring at her face. She didn't waste any time as she started to suck my cock. My back was deflecting most of the water so Becky didn't have to worry about water smacking her in the face. She was fondling my balls again and it wasn't long before I came inside her mouth.

I helped her up and I started washing her body. I washed her back, paying particular attention to the small of her back, one of her erogenous zones. I kissed her there as I continued to wash her ass and the back of her legs. I spread her ass apart and took the washcloth up and down her crack. I washed her pussy from behind, rubbing the cloth over her pussy lips. I caught her rubbing her clit. I started tonguing her asshole as she was rubbing her clit. I felt her body tense as she made herself cum. She looked back at me with the most satisfied look I have ever seen. I stood up behind her, reached around, and started washing her tits as I was nibbling on her neck. We finished with our showers, dried off and got dressed.

Becky likes the beach, but does not like laying in the sand all day, which is fine with me. I love to look at all the pussy, but being on the hot sand all day does not make much sense to me at all. We stopped at a cafe and had a cup of coffee. Becky had put on a short skirt that seemed to say, "come here and fuck me", all over it. While we were drinking our coffee, Becky started laughing and told me to look behind me at the old man sitting at the next table. I looked around and there indeed was an older gentleman with the biggest grin that I had ever seen. He got up from his table, came over to where we were sitting, and put down a twenty dollar bill, smile at Becky, and left.

"What the hell was that all about?" I asked.

"Well," Becky started, "I am not wearing underwear and the old guy most have seen something that made him smile."

"Something, huh?"

"Yep, twenty dollars worth, apparently," she laughed.

I just shook my head. We went into a few stores, but didn't buy anything. Becky suggested we go on a picnic at the local park. We bought some fruit, cheese, and a bottle of wine and off we headed. We found a spot in the shade and sat about eating and drinking the wine. Wine from plastic cups? Sure, why not. We finished off the wine and we were both feeling good.

I was lying on my left side, facing Becky. She was sitting about three feet from me. She uncrossed her legs and her delicious pussy was staring right at me. The old man paid $20 to see it, I would have paid more.

"Eat me, Keith," Becky said. "Eat my pussy and make me cum. Right here, right now."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Here in the park?"

"Yes."

"Okay, you are the boss after all. Move over here closer to me."

Becky slid over to where I was so that her right leg was out to her side, above my head. Her left leg was draped over my groin area. I was still on my left side as I slid my head under her skirt. She kept a look out for anyone that came our way. My head was tilted sideways as I started to lick her cunt. The prospect of getting caught combined with flashing the old man had made her very wet. I licked her pussy, sliding my tongue into her hole as she held my head. I licked on her cunt, coaxing her clit out, then sucking on it. She let out a little scream as she quickly came. I licked her clean and removed my head from under her skirt.

I got up on my knees and unzipped my shorts. I was not wearing underwear, so my cock sprung straight out. Becky was on her stomach and I leaned back as far as I could. She scooted forward and raised her head up to where she could get to my cock. She began by sucking on my balls, one at a time. She then licked my shaft, up and down she went. I saw some pre-cum begin to form on the head of my cock, and then, in a flash it is gone as Becky swallowed my cock. She latched on to my manhood strongly and it wasn't anytime at all that I came in her mouth. That woman loves to suck cock and swallow cum, not that I am complaining. We both agreed that the old man watching Becky spread her legs was exciting as it was dangerous. We also both agreed that we wanted to fuck somewhere in public at the beach. But where?

That night we went for a nice seafood dinner, then to a local club for some drinks and dancing. We left about 11 PM, looking for a place to fuck. Becky had changed into a summer dress, sans underwear. We decided to fuck on the beach. I picked a spot about 30 yards away from the boardwalk that was packed with people. Thousands of people could not deter us from having sex.

I sat down on the sand with my legs straight out in front of me. Becky climbed on top of me and spread her dress out so that no one could see what we were doing. I reached under her dress and pulled my shorts down enough to let my cock spring out. Becky reached under her skirt and started to play with my cock. When it was hard she lifted her body up and positioned herself over my cock. She slowly impaled herself on my rock hard shaft. I just sat there, with me in Becky's pussy. She started moving up and down slowly. I couldn't see the crowd of people on the boardwalk, as they were behind me. Becky said that some people were stopping and watching, but that she didn't think they could tell what we were doing. She was moving with the sounds of the waves smashing against the shoreline. She would raise her self up when the water was retreating back to the ocean, and slam back down on my cock when a wave would break at the shoreline. Over and over again she would raise her body, then slam back down on me when a wave crashed on to the beach. She reached under her dress and began to finger her clit. She clenched her legs close to my sides and had one of the biggest orgasms I have seen her have. She had a look of complete satisfaction on her face. She pointed back towards the crowd of people on the boardwalk, and I twisted my body around to see what she was pointing at. The crowd had grown rather large, and people were clapping for us. Becky just laughed as I reached under her dress and pulled my shorts back up. I wasn't even concerned with the fact that I had not cum. I just wanted to get out of there. I was too embarrassed to leave the beach at that point, so we walked down about a quarter of a mile and exited there.

"I need to take care of you now," Becky said matter of factly.

"It can wait until we get back to the hotel," I countered.

"No. No, it is only fair that I make you cum in a public place, just like I did."

"You have got to be kidding me, right?" I asked incredulously.

"Not at all, Keith. I want to suck your cock in a somewhat public place and have you cum in my mouth. I am not taking no for an answer."

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I asked.

"No, just trying to have fun. Relax will you. Jesus, you brought me down here to get away from all the problems I have back home, and now you want to deny me this?"

"Okay. Fine. But I just want to go on record and say that this is a bad idea," I said, hoping she would change her mind.

"Duly noted," said Becky.

Okay, great. Now where in the hell am I going to get my cock sucked that is a public place, but not too public that we will get arrested for indecent exposure. We decided that a bar, preferably a dark one would be the perfect spot. So we began bar hopping to find the right one. By the time we got to bar number five on our quest, we were feeling no pain. This one would have to do, because we would not have made it to anymore. We found one of those wrap around tables towards the back. We moved around so we were in the middle of the seat, safely out of sight from being seen. Our waitress came and we ordered drinks. She was a redhead, big tits, falling out of her way too tight outfit she had on, and legs that seemed to go on forever.

It was dark and crowded in the bar and no one noticed when Becky slid under the table. She positioned herself in front of me and as I lifted my ass, she pulled my shorts completely off. Great, I thought, if someone comes it is going to be a little embarrassing for me, to say the least. I looked under the table and Becky had a mischievous smile on her face. I scooted my naked ass out to the end of the seat and she took my cock in her mouth. I got hard immediately from a combination of her tongue, the danger of getting a blowjob in a bar, and being naked from the waist down. Our waitress brought our drinks and had to actually lean into the seating area to put them down. When she did, two things happened. First, her tits were at my eye level and I wanted so much to pull them out and suck on them. Second, when she looked down, she saw Becky bobbing up and down on my cock. She looked at me and smiled, raising her eyebrows as she did. I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed. After lingering for a minute to watch us, she left.

gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers
12