Sex with Fiza Ch. 01

Story Info
He has sex with his mother-in-law.
1.5k words
4.13
155.3k
20

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Minhaz and I were visiting my divorced mother-in-law Fiza last month.

The next night she made this great dinner for the three of us. My wife and Fiza went to bed early and I went to watch a movie in the living room.

I finally completed my show. I turned off the TV and was heading upstairs when I walked by her room.

The door was opened, and even though it was dark inside I could still see Fiza was sleeping on her side with her blanket kicked off the bed.

I tiptoed in and was going to put the blanket back on her when I noticed her nightgown was hiked all the way up above her tiny waist.

She has a great body for a 45 years old woman. She is about 55, 135 lbs, grayish hair and brown eyes. Her ass is round and tight. Her legs were nicely shaped and long.

The sight of her beautiful ass has caused my heart beating a little faster and a stir in my dick.

I tiptoed to the side of her bed, not knowing what I would do. I guess I just want to have a closer look of her fine bare ass.

I leaned closer and took a deep breath of her pussy. The smell gave me a boner instantaneously.

I whispered in her ears to try to wake her up but there was no response. I shook her shoulders but she continued in her deep sleep.

I still don't know what gave me the courage but I stuck my wet tongue out and licked from her pussy all the way to her tiny ass hole.

She moaned softly and rolled onto her back, exposing her clean- pussy with her legs spread open.

By now I was thinking with my dick and not my brain, I got bolder and started kissing her inner thigh.

I used my middle finger to search for her clit and started rubbing gently. This made her moaned a little more and I could tell she was enjoying the attention because her pussy lips were getting wet.

Her beautiful face under the moonlight was so sexy and fuckable that I kissed her softly on the lips. I forced my tongue into her mouth and she dreamily darted hers into mine.

I wondered if she was having a wet dream as she snaked her wet tongue in my mouth. Feeling bolder, I took my shorts off and climbed onto the bed.

I stroked my dick to its full length, then gently lifting Fiza's legs on my shoulder, I slid my pulsating dick up and down the full length of her wet, swollen slit.

My fingers continued the assault on her clit, which has now grown very hard. The feeling of the head parting her puffy cunt lips was pure heaven but the heat of her sex was too much to handle.

So without any warning I thrust my 8-inch dick into her well lubed vagina to the hilt. I felt the tip of my dick hitting her cervix and my balls slapped against her virgin ass.

The sensation of splitting her tight, velvety cunt muscles almost made me cum after one plunge. Finally, she was wakened by the sudden intrusion to her private sanctuary and woke up.

Seeing and having my dick in my mother-in-law's pussy was too overwhelming for both her and I.

"Oh God! What are you doing? Oh my god, please, you can't! We can't do this! You are married to my daughter! Oh god, oh!h", Her voice was shaky, lustful but yet filled with uncertainty.

With every ounce of concentration, I pleaded, "Please Fiza, you are so beautiful, I just need to make love to you so bad"."But this is not right, we can't do this", she said softly, not wanting to wake up her daughter.

However, I was totally immersed in my love making to my gorgeous mother-in-law. I pleaded with her again, "Oh Fiza, you are so fucking hot! Oh god, I need to! Please mom, let me make love to you." My hands took hold her waist and now I was giving it to her.

All the while Fiza kept saying, "We can't do this! Is is not right! I am your mother-in-law Oh please Oh..."

She kept moaning but she didn't say anything to stop me from fucking her hard and fast.

In stead, her hands have now wondered to my ass and pulled me towards her in sync with every thrust.

She was also using her muscles in her vagina to massage the entire shaft of my manhood. Her juice was oozing out of her pussy even though my fat dick had filled up her cunt.

Finally, she told me softly,"Just for this time, OK"? It feels so good. I thought, this beautiful woman hasn't have a dick in her for the past 5 years!

So I assured her as I fucked her pussy,"I am going to make you feel so good, Fiza, I promised I'll take it slow".

Not wanting to ignore anything, my hands crawled up from her tiny waist to her firm 38D tits as I fuck her on the same bed they did.

Her firm breasts were melting in my skillful hands and her nipples got hard within seconds as I circled them ever so lightly with my fingers.

Her protests have stopped and the only thing I could hear now was her moans. With every stroke, I made sure I pulled all the way out, then shoved it back in as fast and as hard as I could.

I felt the tip of my penis pounding on the entrance of her cervix.I reached down with my hands and started playing with her ass.

With her pussy juice running down the crack of her ass, I circled her shaved anus with my finger for a while.

She was getting nervous as her breathing became louder. Her look told me that she wondered what I would do with that finger down there.

She gasped as I saw her eyes became wide opened when I pushed my finger up her virgin ass hole. It went in without a hitch and with plenty of fuck juice I was not surprised how easy it was when I jammed a second finger up Fiza's colon.

Now having both holes jammed I picked up the pace and I could feel her cunt muscles twitching with my fingers through the thin wall between her pussy and her rectum.

"Oh Fiza,I like to fuck your ass",I said.I pulled out my fat dick and placed it just outside the ass.

She took a deep breathe and said, "Please do it slowly, I have never enjoyed ass fucking and your dick is very fat.At first lubricate your dick with my pussy juice".

I started following her instruction of licking her ass. I slowly eased the head of my dick into her virgin ass.

It entered without any problem since it was well lubed and prepared by my fingers. As soon as my dick popped in her ass,the muscle of her ass become relaxed and the rest of the dick slid in nicely.

When I looked down between our hips, our eyes saw my entire 8inch dick was now completely buried inside Fiza's ass.

My balls were right against her bare ass skin and my pubic hair now tickling her still dripping wet pussy.

Holding my dick inside her for about a minute, she prepared herself physically and mentally for ass-fucking.

she was going to receive. Her eyes begged me to fuck her ass."Oh! Please ....please do it NOW",she encouraged me.

With that encouragement, I pulled out my pecker and started to fuck her ass furiously, forgetting her request for a slow initiation.

Her hands were now caressing my chest and pinching my nipples between her fingers. I lowered my mouth to hers and we kissed passionately as I rammed her ass.

Our tongues were dancing inside our mouths as I held her hands together above her head. I took complete control of my mother-in-law.

I only let go of her mouth when her breathing was getting too heavy. On the other hand,I was fucking her ass forcefully which made me shot all my seed inside her ass after a few heavenly minutes.

But I could feel the end is approaching fast when my balls were tightening up. She must have felt that when she whispered in my ears,"Please discharge your seed inside my ass and I like to feel the seed inside my ass".

I kissed her deeply on the mouth again. My pace has now picked up even more and her bed is now making that familiar squeaky sound.

We broke out kiss and I told her,"I love you Fiza".She replied with a smile, With that, numerous loads of hot cum came squirting out of my dick inside her tight ass.

Even with such a tight fit ass, I managed to leak out after a while.

she looked at me and said with a grin on her face,"I think I like to enjoy more fuck with you.Do you like to visit my place weekly basis and without my daughter?"

I kissed her passionately and replied, "Yes darling, I will".