Sex With Maami

Story Info
He has fun with his mami.
820 words
3.07
167.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
396 Followers

Hi everyone, my name is Sunny, 19 years old and I live in India. The story, which I am going to tell u, is my real life experience, which I had with my mother's sister-in-law (meri mami). Actually my mami is very sexy and aged 28, with big boobs and a D shaped ass She is very wheatish in colour and I dreamed to fuck her . This opportunity came to me a month back when I went to her place.

One day She was all-alone in the house (my mamoo had gone out for an official tour).Me and my mami are alone at house .After dinner, she told me that lets come to my bedroom to watch a movie . I immediately agreed and thought that this might be the chance. She was wearing a white shalwar and black Qamiz. My dick was getting erect as she bend to pick the cassette from the floor. I saw a complete view of her boobs and I was feeling aroused in my pants. She saw my eyes seeing her boobs but pretended that she had seen nothing. Now when the movie was on she was sitting beside me on the bed and we both started to watch the movie. As the movie went on, a couple of scenes came in between in which there was a little bit kissing and boobs pressing. I forwarded the scenes and she looked at me.

I also looked at her and she gave me a naughty smile. In just a moment she said to me with a lot of hesitation that she like me ,I said what ?(this all is my acting ,but I and dying to have sex with her),she was a bit depressed by my reaction but did not give up hope. I went to the washroom and started taking a shower. When I finished I opened the door and came out with just a towel around my body. She looked at me and got up and came close to me and with a bit of guts she moved my hands on her boobs. I pressed her boobs she gave a little moan. I gave her a kiss on her lips and she responded well to me by exploring my mouth with her tongue. she moved me towards the bed and slowly removed the towel. There I was sitting naked in front of my mami. I take off her clothes and massaged her body along with it. As I removed her qamiz her boob came out as if it was released from some prison.

I started sucking his boob and She started moaning Ooooh…Aaaahhh…. Ooh. one hand on her pussy ,I got up and took her shalwar off,and again I sucked her boobs for quite some time and then went down to her wet cunt, which was full of juices. I sucked her pussy at the same time she sucked my lund and she cummed .After it I again sucked her boob. Now the real show was about to begin. I opened her legs wide, kept them on my shoulders and guided my dick 8 inch rod in her pussy, which was so tight. I started fucking her and gave her some big strokes deep down her pussy and She started moaning Ooooh…Aaaahhh…. Ooh.Ya fast, please be fast, oops it is pleasing give me one stroke more, don't stop till u & I get enough. I, by hearing that fasten my motion, I fucked her for about 20 to 25 mins after which she came and star fucking her had and hard and she came again she came twice and then I loaded her bag with my hot cream and lay in her arms. After 10 mins I got erection again and this time my target was her ass. She hesitated a bit in the beginning saying that it would hurt but I assured her that she would enjoy it too. Her asshole was very small but after 4, 5 strokes finally my rod entered the small hole. I gave her some real terrible strokes in her ass and then cummed in her. she was in a state of hell after cumming three times. We both got up and went to the washroom to take a bath.

There I want one more shot in her pussy. she said no but I caught my hand to her pussy and my finger moved it to and fro and she was ready for another blow. I fucked her while taking a shower. We then came it was 4 am and we got dressed up and sleep ,net day her younger sister came ,she also arranged her sister for me what a experience it was for me to fuck my own mami and her sister which I always dreamed about. After that we have sex thrice or more in a week and I love fucking her.

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
396 Followers