Sex with My Co-Worker

Story Info
I have kinky office sex with my much younger colleague.
1.3k words
3.85
19.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markledeux
markledeux
11 Followers

I'd worked with Abbie for a year or a year and a half, sitting next to each other. We'd car shared a lot, both living an hour or so away, and had a solid friendly working relationship. She was quiet and shy, but open and intelligent too, and we'd got to know each other well. We'd have a laugh and felt comfortable with each other. She was 28, I was about 20 years older, but although it felt like we were peers there was never any sexual frisson, we were both reasonably good looking though. She was about 5 foot 7, with a sturdy athletic build - a good mile runner with glasses, straight medium length light brown hair. Suddenly on a work night out (someone's leaving do) we had, drunk, had a quick secret snog, much to both our surprise. She'd initiated it. We hadn't mentioned it since, but it felt exciting and with a delicious tension rather than awkward.

We were by habit both in early, at just before 8 we usually had the place to ourselves until the others started dripping in after 9. If there was going to be anyone in joining us for the first hour we'd know. So one evening, when Abbie texted me to ask me if I felt like coming with her a bit earlier than usual the next morning, I knew she either wanted to talk to me or (less likely) have a repeat clinch, as that gave us a good hour and a half alone.

We met fat our usual spot for car sharing, she drove (her turn) and on the way, whilst there was a little bit more exciting tension than normal, we just chatted as usual. We climbed the stairs to our firm's office, went to our desks, did the usual of unpacking our bags and hanging our coats, and then immediately afterwards she turned to me, grabbed me, and kissed me softly and passionately. I was astonished and delighted, doing this early and sober made it even better than our drunken snog. We pushed against each other and kissed for the longest time.

When we released, I turned her round and bent her over her desk, she did so willingly. I got on my knees behind her and started to lift her tight black skirt. As I eased it up I enjoyed her strong pale thighs coming into view - I adore athletic women - and one thing I had always admired about Abbie was her firm shapely looking bottom. I pushed her skirt right up to her waist, and admired not just her amazing bottom, but her delightfully pretty panties. They were expensive looking - full cut, white lace, with mint green and raspberry pink ribboning detail around the edges. I caressed her bottom through the material. You'll find out if you carry on reading that I'm a committed panty fetishist, and I was in heaven. Not just a man who enjoys sexy sensual underwear, but unspeakably dirty and imaginative. I was of an age where I was sexually experienced and also confident enough that I decided at that point to push my luck a bit and see if Abbie would join in with some really filthy foreplay and sex.

I stood up, whispered in her ear from behind - "Abbie, I'm going to sniff your bum." She made a noise that expressed embarrassment and arousal in equal measure. She's soon stop me if she didn't like it. I got back to my knees, and gently and slowly pulled her panties down to the top of her thighs. They looked even prettier like that, and her bottom was looking better and better. I slowly pushed my nose up against the crack of her cheeks and inhaled. As I'd hoped, her bottom smelt not at all dirty, but of a slightly sweaty, truffle-oil like, musky feminine beauty (a smell I'd adored since my first 69 as a teenager, when a beautiful Chrissie Hinde lookalike, with a shapely big bum, pressed herself against my face as I got sucked off for the first time). My nose was in Abbie's bum crack, my mouth and lips by her pussy.

Sitting back 6 inches or so, I opening her cheeks, admiring her neat little bumhole, and enjoying the exposure and slight humiliation she was consenting to. I admired her delicate fair-haired vagina, but only briefly, I was saving enjoying this later.

I stood, and asked her to take over from me in keeping her bum cheeks spread; again, she was pleasingly bashful about this, but did so, and as is traditional I pushed my forefinger into her mouth for her to wet, which she did intensely and excitedly. I then gently started fingering her bum-hole, enjoying the tightness of the forbidden fruit. As I slowly finger-fucked her bottom, I eased her top off, I was delighted by the pretty bra that matched her panties. Removing my finger from Abbie, I quickly smelt my finger (again, pleasantly musky, she was really clean back there), and then I held her tits, inside her lacy bra cups, from behind her then in front. I'd forgotten how ripe and perky fit 20-something year olds breasts were. Abbie's were about a C-cup, her nipples very hard and sensitive.

She was breathing hard, her eyes half closed, and she looked in an altered state of ecstasy. I was about to push into some even more off-piste sexual territory, that could ruin the mood, but I didn't want to die wondering if she's buy into it. Kneeling behind her again, I pulled off her panties completely, then went to stand in front of her and got her to look at me. I looked into her panties, which had an obvious sticky wet patch of clear love juice on. I lifted her knickers to my face, smelling her cunt on them in front of her. I told her how dirty and sexy she smelt, then as I went to taste them, I moved forward to kiss her, and her tongue pushed the other side of the wet material into my mouth.

"Why don't you try them on?" she said. I didn't react for a second in my delight and astonishment. "Go on, I'd love to see you dressed up in my underwear before you fuck me."

"Alright," I replied, "I'd actually love that, why don't you dress me up, I'd get really turned on by that."

So I stripped naked in front of Abbie, who was just wearing her bra - she took this off, and wove my arms through the straps, did up the clasp, then spent a bit of time adjusting the tightness. It felt wonderful. I was, truth be told, no stranger to a bit of erotic cross-dressing, but Abbie seemed to be enjoying thinking that I'd never done it before. I loved it when she stepped back. I could see her naked for the first time - absolutely beautiful, radiant, with a soft little V of a bush between her legs, and to-die-for breasts. I had never felt more naked than I was then, standing in front of her in just her bra, my cock hugely erect. She knelt in front of me, looking intently at my cock just inches in front of her face. She picked up her dirty panties, and held them open with both hands, inviting me to step into them. I did so, and she slowly brought them up my legs, and before pulling them right up she kissed the head of my cock. So there I was in front of my young car share colleague, at not yet 8 in the morning, wearing nothing but her underwear.

"How do you want me to fuck you Abbie?" I said.

"Bum." she replied - "I definitely want you up my bottom the first time."

"Just to be clear - you want me to fuck your bum, dressed in your bra and dirty panties?"

"Definitely!" she said, handing me a condom from her handbag, then bending over again, slowly opening her cheeks and offering me her tight little anus.

markledeux
markledeux
11 Followers