Sex with My Stoner BBW Cousin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the happiest I'd ever felt, I immediately answered "Yes!"

"I love you so much, Buddy!"

"I love you, too!" At that, we had a long, deep, passionate kiss. As soon as it was over, Megan suddenly got a huge grin on her face. "What's that smile about?!" I asked.

"I just thought of something!"

"What's that?!"

"My parents always hated me being with black guys! I wonder how they're going to feel about me going from interracial to incest!"

At that be both laughed, but then I added "When and how are we going to tell our parents, and Grandma and Grandpa?"

"I don't know, but I'm not worried about it," she said. "We'll figure it out somehow."

"Yes, we will. After everything we overcame to be together, we're not going to let that stop us."

"No, we're not!"

Megan and I agreed that we would call, text, and e-mail each other many times a day. As she beautifully put it, our love is a flower, and the heavy communication would give the flower enough water and sunshine during the time apart. We also agreed that each of us would drive out to see the other, or we'd meet at an in between point, at least every two or three weeks until I graduated from high school in seven months. The day after graduation, I'd move out there, we would get married, and I'd attend a college close to her home. Megan had to continue residing in Ohio until she completed her probation, so her moving to Indiana to reside with me wouldn't be an option for a few years.

If her parents accepted our marriage, we would reside with them for at least a few months before getting our own place. Our second choice would be to move in with our grandparents, who resided nearby, if they accepted our marriage. If not, we'd simply get our own apartment together. Megan finished her bachelor's degree in business while she was in prison, so she would be able to provide for us, and any children we had.

She and I sat in the front seat of my car for about three hours - talking, kissing, and cuddling. Finally, about 8:00 PM, she told me that even though she desperately didn't want me to leave, I really needed to head home, since I had a five hour drive and had to be at school the next morning. We had a very emotional goodbye in which she broke down and wept as I held her closely and securely in my arms, but kept reminding each other that we'd see each other again next month, and would give our flower plenty of water and sunshine until then.

As she stepped out of the car and I turned the ignition, she asked me to text her as soon as I got home, so I'd know she made it safely. Of course, I told her I would. She then walked over to my door, I rolled down the window, and we had one last hug and kiss before I left.

"I love you forever, Buddy," I said.

"I love you forever, too," she said, crying.

"I'll see you in just a few weeks."

"Okay," she softly said, now being calmer but still very emotional.

Wanting to put a smile back on her face, I suddenly said in a cheerful voice "Incest rocks!"

Megan broke out laughing and said "Yeah, especially when you mix it with weed!"

Feeling much better about leaving her now that she had stopped crying, I gave her the thumbs up sign, which she immediately reciprocated. As I started driving away, she walked out onto the road and we waved to each other until my car was out of sight.

TO BE CONTINUED

12