Sex with My Wife's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I need one more drink. Three is my limit," she said. Apparently, she didn't realize I had eaten one of her olives when she went to pee and was actually making herself a fourth martini. That's right, Grandma, easy with the vermouth and heavy on the gin, which is exactly how she made her fourth drink.

This time when she sat, her legs were practically spread wide open and her skirt was askew. Ruth is a little tipsy.

"Oops, I'm showing you more of myself than I'd like to," she said taking a clumsy hand and pulling at the front of her skirt to cover herself, but when she did, she lifted her skirt high enough to give me a quick glimpse of her white panty nearly up to her waist. "Oops," she said again. "That was a bit awkward. I thought I was pulling instead of lifting. You didn't see anything, did you?"

"Just your white panty," I said with a laugh and we both started laughing.

"Now, I understand how it all started with Kate. Next, since you've seen my panty, I'll be asking you to show me your cock."

"Well, in the case of Kate, it was her tits, sorry, her breasts that she flashed me and not her panty."

"Well, I could certainly do that...show you my breasts," she said slurring her words. "I could show you my boobs for the pleasure of you showing me your cock," she said with a sexy laugh. "I'll have you know that I have big boobs that are every bit as good as Kate's boobs," she said throwing a hand to her hip, sucking in her stomach, throwing back her shoulders, and sticking out her chest.

Then, she tabled her drink, took both her hands and lifted her big balloons up through her blouse and bra and bounced them. When we made solid eye contact is when she gave me a look that no mother-in-law should give their son-in-law. Fuck, she was making me horny with her sexy talk and sexual antics.

"Yes, you do have a wonderful figure, Ruth, and if I may say, amazing breasts."

"Is it hot in here," she said unbuttoning a couple of buttons of her blouse and waving herself with her blouse while opening it and exposing her cleavage and bra to me.

Suddenly, I had an erection. I couldn't remove my eyes from the sudden show of her breasts. Her cleavage was exactly like Kate's. I couldn't help staring. I love tits and there, not more than a couple feet from me, were my mother-in-law's big knockers.

"So, do you think I have better boobs than Kate? I know I have better boobs than Susan."

"Not having seen your boobs, Ruth, I can't know if you have better boobs than Kate. All I know is that Kate's boobs are spectacular. I'll have to take your word that you do have better boobs than Kate's."

She looked at me like Anne Bancroft, Mrs. Robinson looked at Dustin Hoffman, Benjamin Braddock in the Graduate. Suddenly, I felt like the innocent victim about to be seduced by this horny, middle-aged, MILF of a woman. There was my mother-in-law with her legs partially open and exposing her panties and now with her unbuttoned blouse, exposing her cleavage and brassiere, too. I didn't know where to stare.

"Well, I can rectify that. Hell, I'd show you my tits, if you'd like to see them."

"I'd love to see your tits, Ruth."

Just as I couldn't believe she said that she'd show me her tits, I couldn't believe that I responded that I'd love to see her tits. This was my mother-in-law, sacred, off limits ground. What was I doing? I'm here to come clean and not make matters worse and even more complicated.

"I must warn you, though, like daughter like mother. If I show you my breasts, you'll have to show me your cock," she said with a sly laugh.

"Well, that's only fair. Only, like daughter like mother, if you want to do more than just look at my cock, you'll have to allow me to feel your tits and suck your nipples."

I heard my voice but still can't believe that I'm saying what I said. I'm flirting with my mother-in-law, as I would if she was a stripper in a bar.

"I see, so you are hoping that I'll suck your cock, too, is that correct? Is that how you got Kate to blow you more than a hundred times?"

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want you to suck my cock, Ruth. And I can't believe that Kate told you that she blew me more than a hundred times."

Like her daughter, Kate, she was wearing bright red lipstick. I imagined her red lips all over my cock. If only my poor father-in-law knew that his wife was talking about blowing me.

"Oh, she told me more than that. She told me that you loved cumming in her mouth, as much as she loved swallowing your cum."

"Gees, Ruth, you've given me quite the erection," I said removing my hand so that she could see the bulge that tented my pants.

"I can see that," she said staring at my bulging and throbbing cock. "To be honest with you, I must warn you, I haven't sucked a cock since my college days before I married my holy roller of a husband. He doesn't allow me to blow him. He feels that a wife's mouth is a sacred place. I would love to suck your cock, though, as long as your promise to cum in my mouth and as long as you promise not to tell Robert, Kate or Susan. I haven't tasted cum in so long. I was deemed quite the cum slut on my college campus."

"Well, I think I can accommodate you, Ruth. And I promise not to tell anyone that you blew me."

I turned off the overhead light and went over to where she was sitting and put my arm around her slender shoulders, just as I had done to her daughter, Kate. As soon as our eyes met, we kissed and as soon as she surrendered her tongue to me, my hand was all over her big tit. I don't know what it is, but I love feeling a woman's tit through her blouse and bra. Instantly, her big nipple made an appearance and I could feel it poke the palm of my hand every time my hand ran across the width of her breast. My hand went from one tit to the other tit. She had massive tits.

"I'm wearing a front snapper," she said looking down and unhooking her bra. I watched her big boobs spill out of her bra. Wow!

She was right, they were spectacular. Her tits looked exactly like Kate's tits, only a bit bigger. My hands were all over her big boobs while she felt my cock through my pants. In one quick move, she unzipped me, reached her hand inside my pants and pulled out my cock. Immediately, she started stroking me while I sucked her big nipples. Kate had big nipples, but mommy had giant nipples, the kind that made the sound of a cork pulled from a wine bottle when they popped out of my mouth.

I watched Ruth stare at my cock while stroking me. It was exciting to watch her stare, just as it was exciting to watch Kate stare at my cock.

"You have a beautiful cock, Joe. You're so big, so much bigger than Robert and so much harder, too. I love feeling how hard you are in my hand. I can't wait to put it in my mouth."

"Well, don't be shy, now, Ruth. Go ahead and stick it in your mouth."

With that she leaned her body down to my lap. I could feel her lips teasing the head of my cock and her tongue licking my pee hole before she engulfed me. Oh, my God, I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law was blowing me. Oh, my God, now I know how Kate learned to suck a cock. It's hereditary. Ruth was an expert at giving me a blowjob. The feeling of her mouth was sensational.

I was so hard and so excited that it took all the control I had not to instantly explode my load in her mouth. She was making me crazy. She had such a firm grip on my cock while stroking me and the suction of her lips and the warmth of her tongue felt incredible. It didn't take me long to start humping her mouth with my hips before I exploded all that I had to give in her mouth.

"Mom!"

"Ruth! What is going on here?"

Ruth and I looked up at the same time and there standing in the living room was her husband Robert and my sister-in-law, her daughter, Kate. Oh, my God! Now, I'm fucked. My mother-in-law just blew me. She had my cum hanging from her lip and running down her chin and collecting all over her massive boobs. Gees, I shot a huge load.

Kate and her Dad just stared at us. It was then that I realized that his fly was down. Then, when I looked at Kate, I realized that her lips were red raw like she had been kissing or...sucking his cock. No, tell me it's not true. Did she just blow her Dad? This is too fucked up. Maybe, this is my way out of this.

"I'm the one who should ask you two what's going on here."

"What do you mean?"

"Your fly is down, Dad," I said to my father-in-law.

Ruth looked from her husband to Kate.

"Judging by the redness of your mouth, Kate, I imagine you've been up to no good with your father."

"How dare you infer that I had sexual relations with my daughter," said Robert.

"Mom, it just happened. It was his all his fault," she said pointing to her father. "He forced himself on me when he made me tell him everything that Joe and I did. He took out his cock in front of me and started masturbating. He put my hand on it and made me stroke him before he forced my head down and forced me to blow him."

"Robert how could you?"

"How could I? How could you not blow me in 35-years of marriage? How could you conceal your naked body from me? How could you not give me a normal sex life?"

"I thought this is what you wanted? You seemed so uncomfortable the first time I blew you. I thought you were too religious for sex."

"I was embarrassed. I just said that about your mouth being a sacred place. I didn't mean any of it. Religion was where I prayed hoping you'd blow me."

"Oh, Joe, how could you have my Mom blow you? I thought you loved me."

"I do love you. Only, I should ask you the same thing. How could you blow your father, suck his cock, and swallow his load? How could you do that?"

"Okay, this is all a giant misunderstanding. I suggest we forget the whole thing happened," said Ruth, suddenly making the most sense. "I'll talk to Susan tomorrow about giving you a divorce. We'll pay for the proceedings. You two," she said pointing to Kate and me, "need to be together. And you," she said to her husband, "from now on things will be different between us. I plan on being your cum slut and sucking your cock every night."

The End

12