Sex with My Youth Pastor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,043 Followers

Pastor Ken got out of his chair and took a seat in the one next to me. With his hands folded between his knees, he look down thoughtfully at my legs and ass, not even trying to pretend he wasn't staring at them.

"You know Kelly, this is EXACTLY what I was referring to. What do you think it tells the boys when you sit with your skirt up like that? I've seen you tease them like this a number of times. I take it you're accustomed to getting your way by using your sexuality, am I right?"

I clasped my hands over my knee and intertwined my fingers, using my weight then to rock slightly in the chair.

"I don't really care what the little boys think," I said as I licked my lips seductively, "I only care what the big boys do."

He twisted in the chair until he was facing me. He unfolded his hands and put one on my hands on top of my knee saying, "Don't think you're playing me Kelly. I know for a fact you know EXACTLY what the big boys think when you do this. It's been a while, though, since I've had to deal with one of your kind."

I looked at him with a questioning gaze, "My 'kind'?" I asked.

"Oh come off it Kelly, you know what I mean. We're both adults so let's stop playing around," he said in a suddenly forceful tone, one that I had never heard from him before.

Then I saw it - The Look. The difference was in this case he went beyond just leering at me. His hand started down my legs and dipped under my skirt until he was groping me with his fingers at the start of my crotch.

"You're a predator, a lioness among the lambs, consuming whatever game you put your eyes on, accustomed to the whole world bowing at your feet doing your bidding. Oh yes Kelly, I know you. You're may be a slut but you're a complicated one. You flirt and tease, leaving most men helplessly grasping for you long after you have whisked out of their reach. You came here tonight like a vampire on a blood hunt, to draw me into your web of lust and sex like a black window, expecting to leave your prey stunned and helpless."

This was getting weird. I had never heard anyone describe me in these terms and yet I could relate to what he was saying. His voice was firm and deep, like a sorcerer chanting a spell and indeed he was casting a hex over me as his hand worked its way between my legs. Without thinking about it I uncrossed them and unconsciously spread my thighs apart just enough to let his fingers move in from the top of my panties down until they were playing with my pussy.

"I noticed your scent as soon as I walked in here, as I'm sure you wanted me to. You were preparing yourself to seduce another helpless victim, to take him like a well-planned hunt with me as your trophy. Well, let me tell you something Miss Wells, there WILL be a trophy mounted tonight but it won't be my head. You see, I'm the one in charge now and you'll do exactly as I say. Do you understand me slut?"

I felt contrasting emotions, both fear and yet overwhelming lust. He was like he wanted me to be his slave. It wasn't that I would be submitting myself to him, but rather that he would be taking me. My head throbbed and I felt like I was in a daze as I obediently nodded in agreement. Even so, it wasn't enough for him to take control, he wanted a conquest.

Suddenly, without warning, he clutched my panties and literally ripped them apart, tugging them off of me in shreds. Then, cupping my pussy in his hand, he literally lifted me off the chair as he pulled upwards on my crotch. I wanted to cry out but at the same time I felt an incredible surge from my pussy as it responded to the pressure.

"I asked you a question slut," he hissed, "I expect an answer, not some weak nodding of your head. So let's try this again. Do you understand me slut?"

"Yes," I said meekly. Did I just say that? What was going on here? It was like someone else had taken control of my body and mind and I was looking in like a bystander as this stranger responded to him.

"Yes what?" he barked at me, his fingers sliding into my pussy.

"Yes Pastor Ken," I cried out as he roughly shoved two fingers deep inside of me, "yes I understand you."

I let myself slide down on the chair such that my pussy was at the edge where he could see and reach me better. He rammed a third finger in me which was still dry and so it hurt me slightly as it forced its way into me the first time. I cried out involuntarily from the sharp pain but it quickly receded as his fingers stimulated my pussy. My mind raced as I tried to understand what had suddenly come over me!

"That's for moving without my permission bitch," he said sternly. "From now on you don't do anything except what I tell you to do. Understand?"

"Yes Pastor Ken!"

Well, he couldn't say I wasn't learning fast! Normally I prefer a guy to be in control, or at least THINK he is control so submission in this manner was not one of my strong suits. My mind was still racing when he pulled one of his wet fingers from me and started to trace circles around my asshole. Then suddenly he slipped it into my ass! It hurt at first but then he started stroking all his fingers in and out of me, one in my ass and the other two still in my pussy. I could feel them rubbing each other through my flesh inside of me and it felt, well it felt different is all I can say. On the one hand it physically felt great but the thought of his finger in my ass where I had recently crapped just wasn't a thought I wanted to have.

I guess that's why I've never been into anal sex; I just have this cleanliness thing that says anything in your asshole can't be too clean after it comes out. Well, Pastor Ken obviously didn't care how I felt about it. He wanted to do it and so he did it whether I liked it or not. At this moment I was afraid to tell him to stop!

Just as quickly as he started he slipped his fingers from me and stood up. Moving my legs apart he stood between them and unzipped his pants. He reached inside and pulled out his cock which surprisingly, was still flaccid - not quite what I expected after playing with me the way he had. Most men by now would be erect as the Washington Monument but not Pastor Ken; he obviously needed more encouragement.

"Suck my dick you fucking slut," he commanded me. "C'mon dammit, hurry up. I don't have all night you know."

I reached to grab his limp cock but he slapped my hand sharply, making it sting as a red mark immediately began to show.

"Did I tell you that you could touch it bitch?" he scolded me. "Disobey me again and you'll have to be punished."

I wasn't sure if I wanted to be punished or not. I had never been into the master-slave thing in the past and definitely never into pain so somehow or another I figured I had better be a good girl. His cock was dangling just inches from my mouth so I reached forward and took it between my lips for the first time. His crotch smelled strongly of sex and not just his male odor either. My nose picked up the distinct smell of a woman's pussy and I looked up at him with an inquisitive expression. He anticipated my question, always a step ahead of me it seemed.

"That's right, I fucked Cheri just before I came over here. I wanted you to smell her on me and then mix your scent with hers, like an animal marking her territory over that of the competition, claiming it as hers. Mmmmmmm, that's better, keep sucking my cock like that. Damn you're such a fucking whore."

His cock was slowly hardening in my mouth, a sensation I loved but rarely get to experience a most guys are already hard long before I start giving them a blowjob. Pastor Ken was limp when I started and so I was able to feel the first pulses of blood as it started to fill his dick and stiffen it. It didn't take long for him to become fully erect and as he grew I started to suck him faster and harder but he put his hands on my hand and held me still.

"That's enough of that," he said harshly, "You're not getting my cum THAT easily bitch. Now get up and bend over that chair."

He stood over me with his feet planted and arm out as if he was prepared to "punish" me if I didn't react fast enough. I meekly obeyed his instructions, putting both hands on the seat of the chair which was still warm from my bare ass sitting on it. He grabbed me by the hips and roughly positioned me as he wanted me. Then he slapped my ass with one hand, not too hard at first but then more sharply. I could hear the smack as well as feel it and the next couple were really hard. Damn, I was going to be sore later!

"Ouch! That hurt!" I finally cried out as he spanked me especially hard.

I was rewarded by an even harder slap that hurt even more. My butt must have been beet red by now and it tingled with pain. I had never actually been spanked this hard before and was about to say something again about it but then thought better of it.

Pastor Ken certainly wasn't the Pastor Ken I'd been dreaming of all week, that's for sure. In fact, I wasn't sure WHO this imposter was behind me, but I knew I was under his control for now and I had better put up with whatever he wanted or who knows where this could lead? As if for good measure he used his other hand to smack the other cheek and from the sting it left behind I had images of a red hand print centered on my butt cheek.

With my punishment completed, I felt one hand spreading my pussy apart and then the head of his cock pressed against my pussy. There was no playing around or slow motion entry the way I normally loved it but rather in one swift hard motion he shoved himself all the way into me until his crotch smacked against my ass. I could tell his cock hadn't been perfectly lined up when he pushed at first. Had he taken his time his cock would have centered itself and slipped easily into me as for God knows what reason, I was soaking wet. Instead he pressed hard against the side of my hole until his cock must have sprung like a bent bow and forced its way into me.

Like his finger in my ass, it didn't hurt all that much but was still something I wasn't all that thrilled about. I had little time to commiserate because he started banging me like a dog in heat. His cock rammed its way into me and then he would quickly pull it all the way out and drive it into me again. Surprisingly, I found it was actually quite pleasurable - and all the more as he fucked me harder. Despite my fears he might do something if I spoke out, I moaned softly as his cock violated me over and over again.

"You like that don't you?" he asked between breaths, "You like to be fucked hard, to have a cock bang that tight pussy. Well, this is for me bitch, just for my pleasure and so don't you forget it."

He was stroking in and out of me like a madman now, his balls slapping against my ass and I could feel his pubic hair tickle me. Once again I was about to cum when he pulled out! Damn!! I looked back over my shoulder, dying for him to get his cock back in me and make me cum.

As it turned out, he wasn't going to give me that pleasure. He stroked his cock with his hand until he came and I could feel his warm sperm hitting my ass, coating it with load after load of his adulterous sperm. When he was finished, he spread it around with his cock, smearing my entire ass with his cum.

"How's it feel to get so close and then have it taken away from you bitch?" he asked rhetorically. "Now it's your turn. Time for you to get a taste of what you've been doing to all those men you love to play with, toying with them and teasing them, making them think they have a chance with you and then ripping their dreams away without a shred of remorse. How does it feel to almost be there and then see it slip from your hands?"

He pulled my skirt down and used it to wipe his cum from my ass. Well, so much for that outfit! Picking my ruined panties from the chair, he had me stand up and he stuck them down the front of my blouse. I started to say something but he put his finger to his lips, motioning for me to be quiet.

"No... not another word Kelly," he said in a softer voice but still firmly in control. "I want you to go home now; you can't go to church in that outfit anyway."

Like a light switch being flipped from one position to another, the wild monster that had all but raped me a few minutes before was replaced by the sensitive Pastor Ken. His face softened and he kissed me on the cheek.

"I hope you learned a valuable lesson tonight Kelly," he said softly. "Not every man is out there for your pleasure. Those little boys and girls out there aren't small animals under the domain of the lioness, ready to be taken at her whim and pleasure. There are consequences for your actions, unexpected results, unintended penalties. I don't expect us to talk about this night ever again and what we did here tonight will never be repeated to anyone. Like I said, I've known girls like you before and believe it or not I had your best interests at heart tonight. I knew from the moment I first met you what you were - you simply radiate sex even when you don't try.

From what I observed and heard about you afterwards, I knew a night like this was inevitable and it was just a question of when and where so when you asked to meet me I didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what you had planned for this evening. Without going too far, and face it Kelly, some men would have gone a LOT farther than I did tonight, I wanted you to discover that you can't control every situation or every man. Now go home little girl."

I was overwhelmed at that moment and burst into tears. I had never had anyone talk to me this way before and deep down I knew he somehow knew me better than I did myself.

He put his arms around me and hugged me, like a grandfather instead of a relatively young man only five years older than me. Then he put his hand on my chin and lifted my head until our eyes met.

"If there's ever a day Kelly you decide you need to talk about your life; if you ever reach a point where you question whether what you are doing is really what God wants for you; if you just need someone who can talk to you and be totally honest and frank about how the lifestyle you have chosen is truly affecting you; just know that I am here. Don't ever make the mistake though of thinking you can seduce me or control me - I recognize the beast in you and you can't hide it or disguise it from me. Good night Kelly."

With that he turned and went back to his desk. I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked out of his office, never looking back. I remembered my panties and quickly dropped them into a trash container and hurried out to my car before anyone saw me.

******************

I drove home in a daze, arriving in my driveway suddenly and not remembering how I had gotten there. I noticed my dad's SUV was gone so one or both of them must be gone and it turned out to be my father as my mom was in the kitchen having some desert when I walked in. One look at my disheveled outfit, messy hair and tear-streaked face and she instantly jumped up and hugged me.

"Oh god Kelly, what happened?" she cried, "What did that bastard do to you?"

I broke down in tears again and sobbed onto her shoulder as she hugged me tightly. What was I going to tell her? I wasn't crying from the fucking he had given me, the spanking or the slap on my hand which was still red. I think I was crying because I had looked into a mirror and wasn't sure if I liked what I saw. I was shocked that I could be read so thoroughly by Pastor Ken, that he could know me so intimately.

It's hard to think of yourself as being unique and different and then out of the blue have someone classify you like a bug in a museum collection, especially when you find that you fit so neatly in the display case.

My mom and I talked for hours that night. I knew that I would be talking more to Pastor Ken though. My mother relates to me as a woman but we are too much in love for her to strip me down into pieces the way Pastor Ken had done so quickly and skillfully. Once the shock wore off I, I realized that I wanted to hear more about myself from someone who could look into my soul and extract my inner being, only to throw it in my face to be questioned and debated. I doubted I would be changing my outlook on sex but it never hurts to understand yourself better.

So... what do you think? Do you know yourself? Are you ready? To paraphrase those immortal words of Jack Nickelson, "Can you handle the truth?"

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,043 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
Pastor Incentive

I bet more men would be pastors if there were more sluts like you to take care of their needs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PASTOR KEN

Give sexy Pastor Key the sexy hairy chest -- I imagined him coming out of the water dripping water from chest hair.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Church Dad The best place to meet men for sex is at church!in Erotic Couplings
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories