Sex with Stepmom in the Pool

Story Info
Stepmom and son play Truth or Dare in the pool.
1.5k words
4.2
239.4k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just my new stepmom and I at home one summer day. My dad was on a business trip out in Ohio, so he wasn't going to be back for several days. He had just gotten married to my new stepmom a few weeks prior, and i got along with her well enough that I could stay at home alone with her. Being home from college for a several weeks, I found time to get to know my new Stepmom.

In the past couple days, I had been watching her a little bit, noticing her nice figure. She wasn't a dumb lady, she was smart, and her body was flawless. She had dark brown hair that reached halfway down her back, and hypnotizing green eyes.

She had been working out recently in our house, so she would wear fitness apparel. She wore tight black yoga pants and a sports bra as she jogged on the treadmill. I quickly noticed her ass... It was one of the most perfect asses I'd ever seen, complete with a thigh gap. Her breasts were very large, I was unsure whether or not she had gotten plastic surgery. They were perky, and looked a amazing in her sports bra.

I was playing Xbox and my stepmom walked into my bedroom, seeming as if she was bored.

"John do you know where the towels are? I think I'm gonna go for a swim." She said.

"Look underneath the sink in the bathroom, there should be a bunch in the cabinet." I responded.

"Okay, thanks!" She walked out of the room and flicked her long hair as she left.

I heard her go downstairs and i decided that I might as well go for a swim. The air conditioning wasn't working too well against the brutal heat outside. I got dressed in my bathing suit and followed her out to the patio.

"Oh, good, you're going to join me?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah i figured I might as well." I answered.

We walked down the pool steps into the refreshing water. She was wearing her favorite bikini. The top piece had a golden buckle that stretched between her breasts, revealing some cleavage.

"Want to play a game?" She said excitedly.

"Yeah sure, what game?" I answered.

"Let's play truth or dare, but truths are for losers! First to refuse a dare loses the game." She said.

"Alright fine, just dares." I replied.

We sat on the steps , our shoulders submerged in water.

"Alright I'll go first, because I'm the woman here." She said jokingly. "I dare you to... Flex your arm."

I flexed my arm as hard as i could, and she reached over and ran her hands over my muscle.

"Wow... You must work out a lot right?" She asked.

"Yeah i go to the gym sometimes." I responded. "Okay now it's my turn... i dare you to... Give me a kiss."

She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and I was taken back. I hadn't expected her to kiss me on the lips, i meant for her to kiss my cheek.

She smiled and continued, "i dare you to... Take off your bathing suit."

I was surprised, but I thought i was wearing boxers underneath, so i slipped my suit off. She looked down and then smiled at me. I didn't know what to do except to just keep playing.

"Alright now I dare you to take off your bottoms." I quickly said.

She slipped off her skimpy bikini bottoms and I could see a very slight and small triangle of hair above her vagina. It was very well shaven.

I looked up and she was watching my face all along. She continued, "I dare you to rub ur penis on my butt."

I was unsure how to react, so I looked at her, she was looking down at my penis. A moment later, she turned around and went on all fours like a dog. I knelt on the step and shifted into position behind her. I used my hips to rub my penis on her buttcheeks, first her left, then her right one. It felt amazing, but i didn't want to make her aware that i was enjoying it. Her ass was extremely smooth and the water helped to lubricate the surface.

After about 30 seconds I stopped and took a seat on the step once more. I continued the game, "I dare you to take off your top."

She quickly unhooked the bikini top from behind and dropped it into the water in front of her. Her breasts emerged, an amazing sight. They were perfectly round and perky and her nipples were rock hard i noticed, but didn't say anything about it.

She resumed the game with haste, "i dare you to put your mouth on my boobs."

Hesitantly, I moved forward towards her gorgeous tits and opened my mouth over one of her nipples. I sucked on it for a few seconds. Then I kissed her chest between her breasts, and soon began sucking on her other nipple. Her head was back, she was clearly enjoying this.

I returned to my seat and continued once again, "I dare you to touch my penis for 20 seconds."

She slowly reached down and groped my thighs, looking for my penis. She finally grabbed it and gave it a little tug at first. She stroked it back and forth, looking me in the eyes while doing so. I lounged back, leaning on edge of the pool. My penis was soon very erect, her hand was now stroking the length of my 7-inch penis. Twenty seconds ran out fast, but she continued for about a minute. I didn't mind.

It was then her turn, "I dare you to put your index finger in my vagina."

I was very surprised at the request, but I didn't want to lose the game. She spread her legs wide and I moved towards her. I took my right hand and extended my finger towards her vagina. Soon i was rubbing it, searching for a hole. I slipped it in, and she began quietly gasping and groaning. I moved my finger in and out slowly and steadily, i didn't want to hurt her. After a minute, I stopped and sat down again.

It was my turn again, so I thought. When I got the idea, I said "I dare you to put my penis in your mouth."

She raised her eyebrows, but couldn't resist smiling. "Do you want me to do it under water or above water?" She asked.

To make it more challenging, I responded, "Under water."

She got on her knees and took a deep breath before plunging her head under water. Her pretty brown hair floated above her. Soon i felt a tingling as she grabbed my penis and out her lips on it. She was licking the tip of it at first, then she put it in her mouth. I shut my eyes and relaxed, trying hard not to finish inside my stepmother's mouth. That would almost definitely end in the loss of the game for me. I watched her head bob up and down, and peeked over at her ass which was just above the water level, glistening in the sunlight. She came up for air after a little while and then went back down under. She was sucking my penis intensely now, forcing the entire thing into her mouth.

After a couple minutes, she returned to her seat and scratched her head. "Hmm... Whats next... Oh I know, I dare you to put your penis inside my vagina."

At this point, I was pretty comfortable doing whatever she said, so I pulled her towards me by her shoulders. I helped her wrap her legs around my body, then I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my chest. I looked down past her breasts, trying to navigate my penis into her vagina, now that our chests were together. I soon had my penis inside of her, and I hugged her close and pressed down on her hips as I thrusted slowly forward. My penis was enveloped by her vagina, and soon I was completely inside of her. She threw her head back in excitement and then began kissing me, breathing heavily as we pleasured each other. I continued thrusting my penis into her. After a few minutes, she hopped off of my penis and returned to her seat.

I thought about my dare for a while, and my stepmom became impatient. "Oh just come here baby." She tugged me towards her. "Stand up John." She demanded.

I stood and my cock was inched from her face. She started sucking on it rabidly, her green eyes looking up at me all along. She bent over after a while, inviting me inside her once again, but this time I was going to be rougher. I fucked her hard, thrusting my hips, forcing yelps out of my stepmother. We continued having sex for a half hour and I finished on her face. She raked up the cum and licked her fingers and tasted the sweet substance time after time.

"I wouldn't tell your father about this if I were you."

I zipped my lips, I would never tell anyone about that day.