Sex with the Ex

Story Info
A visit to his office turns into sex on his couch.
1.2k words
3.14
20.9k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ceb35
ceb35
5 Followers

Let me start by telling you a bit about myself. I am 46 and I have been divorced 7 years. My mother died 6 months ago and I just learned that my current husband of 6 years is a 20 year alcoholic.

So I am in the right mood to just explode in a million pieces.

My first husband David is hot and hunky with very well developed arms and a cute behind. He is well endowed in the manly area and knows how to use it.

He could screw me for what seemed like hours, and sometimes was, but one day close to our 14th anniversary he announced that he did not love me anymore, and divorced me. No explanation of anything.

Pete, by current husband, is sweet and loves me...but he lacks some of what I had in George. His junk is of average size and he puts his all into pleasuring me, but often misses the mark.

My daydreams put me back in David's arms. I miss him, and the life that we had.

So I will he to find a way to be in the right place at the right time to get a taste of that back. I know that I can never go back, Jewish law forbids remarrying a former spouse, and I doubt that he will leave his current wife for me.

I know where he lives, and works. Perhaps I can be simplistic and visit him at his office. I can be sexy. I will dress my best and see what happens.

So with my "plan" in place I went over to his office just after lunch time.

I went to the front desk and asked for him, and as I knew he would, he did tell the receptionist to send me up. I have never been to this office before but he was waiting as I stepped off the elevator. He motioned me into his office and closed the door.

His office was much nicer that at his last job. He had a couch and a pair of chairs as well as a small conference table.

I walked over and sat on the couch. I made a point of taking off my blazer revealing a tight lace blouse that displayed my well shaped and sized breasts for him to see. My new lacy bra clearly showed my large, dark, hard nipples. I could tell he was looking. He had seen those breasts naked many, many times.

I crossed my legs, which allowed my skirt to hike up showing him that I had no hose and no panties on.

I think his eyes fell out of his head. I could see that the bulge in his pants was getting bigger, moving before my eyes. I did not think that I would get this kind of reaction.

"I had to see you" I said. "I know we can't go back, but I still miss what we had, our life together."

He did not say anything. He subtly adjusted his junk to a more comfortable position.

"We really need to talk, why not come and sit next to me." I said softly. I was not sure what his reaction would be. "I won't bite, I promise."

He thought for a moment and then came over and sat next to me. His erection was fully evident now. As large as I remembered. He sat close but not touching me, and turned a little so he was nearly facing me.

He still has not said anything. "What did you want to talk about?" he finally said.

"Us" I said.

"There is no longer an us."

I moved close to him and laid my hand on his knee, stroking his leg. "I know, but you are all I think of, and you did say that after the divorce we would still be friends."

My hands grew bolder, stroking his thigh, he squirmed, I unbuttoned a few buttons of my blouse as if I was hot (kind of stupid seeing as though the blouse barely had any substance to it) showing even more cleavage.

I was surprised when I leaned over to kiss him, he did not move, and did kiss me back, God I was glad that his office door did not have a window in it, like mine did. I was practically in his lap, my hands grasping his cock through his pants.

He was holding me, kissing me. David pushed me back on the couch and put his hand under my skirt and found my wet slit. His hand slid in between my lips like they always had, and finger pushing into the wetness. I gasped at that. He was so good and I missed it so much.

I could not reach it but could hear his zipper going down and feel his movement toward me. And then his dick was in my hand. Large and thick and pulsing.

I can't believe it, I am on his couch in his office about to get boinked by my ex!

He leaned over me and kissed me, deeply. And then he smoothly kissed my neck and down my chest, opening my blouse as he went. Cupping my breasts, and tweaking the nipples he continued down until he gently pushed my knees apart and buried his face in my crotch.

I could not help but moan in pleasure. He slurped and tickled and I felt like I was in heaven! He reached around and held on to my bottom his fingers in the crack of my ass, teasing my bottom hole. I wanted to scream, but not here in the office.

When he deemed my wet enough he moved up to position himself at the entrance to my honey hole, and slid in. I had not been filled so well in so long. I had only been with him and one other in the last 25 years. I am not sure that there is any better!

He shifted slightly to get a better angle and began to pound into me. It has been a long time since I have had sex on a couch, and never in someone's office.

It felt wonderful, the old familiar weight on me, his butt was firm as ever even though he was not the slim size 28 pants anymore.

I was wet and his slid all the way out and back in again, over and over. I felt as though I would loose my mind, when is slowed and pushed hard into me and shuddered to a finale.

He briefly wilted over me, and then got off me, and the couch, turned away and put himself back together. "You'd better get dressed and leave." He said.

He turned to me "It's not that. I want you to go, but this is my office and I do have other work to do. I'd rather no start people talking."

I stood up, straightening my skirt, and buttoning my blouse.

"Thank you for seeing me. We spent to many years together that I just could not stay away any longer." I said while putting my blazer back on. "You don't have to see me again, like this...but I would really like to keep you in my life."

With that said, I hugged him, gave him a peck on the cheek and left.

I am not sure if I really will see him again.

ceb35
ceb35
5 Followers