Sex with The Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning the corner at the coffee table, apparently in excess of the speed limit, my leg brushed against the couch causing me to stumble. My right hand went to her knee to keep me from falling flat on my face, and I swear to God, if Im lyin', Im dyin', my hand sliipped off her knee and down her thigh as though oiled, coming to rest on her panty clad pussy, just as I went to my knees with a thump. Even as I was displaying the gracefulness of a balloon man, I managed to snatch (pun intended) victory from the jaws of defeat by holding the bottle of wine aloft with my left hand as if it were my first participation trophy.

My face turned red immediately as her eyes flew open in momentary shock. She chortled and said, “"Jesus, Rick! I was thinking about us, and in my mind, I could hear the song by Pink -you know the one - Just give me a reason? The next thing I know, you are on your knees, my vagina in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. So I am thinking, either he is proposing, or he is going to try to fuck me with that bottle of wine. Since I don't see a ring, I am leaning toward the latter, and hey, you can forget that option big boy! On second thought, maybe there is a third option I had not considered before: You looking to eat me while I drink the wine?"

I had not bothered to move my hand, but had put the wine on the table, and in spite of my embarrassment, I liked where the conversation was going. “I smirked and said, "Remember Bill Clinton said that a blow job was not sex, so if we follow that line of thinking, your boyfriend shouldn't mind my giving you a little head."

“"Fuck him! When is the last time that cheap son of a bitch took me on a vacation? Uh, let's think about this...never!"

“"Damn right! Fuck him! Or don't, and fuck me instead."

“"You are not getting off that easy. If you want me, you are going to have to earn it. You remember how you always said you were going to cum in my pussy and then lick me clean for an hour? Well, today is the day. First off, I am tired of being the bitch. It is your turn. So, what are you waiting for? Get your ass in the bedroom, bitch!"

I moved as fast as I could before she could change her mind, sitting down expectantly on the edge of the bed waiting for her to come in. Moments later, she strode in holding the wine by the neck, just under the collar, obviously a little smashed.

Looking at me with a smugness I had really never seen from her before, she looked through me as though she knew exactly who I was. The look on her face said that I was not deserving of her. She tilted the bottle to her mouth and took a healthy swig. “"Come over here! Get down on your knees, bitch! Now take my panties off... slowly!"

Mesmerized by the person she had become in only a few minutes, I did exactly as she commanded. As I pulled her panties down, I came face to face with her tightly trimmed pussy. Involuntarily I leaned in to smell and lick it, but was greeted with a slap to the side of my head. “"Did I tell you to service me? No? Then why are you trying to?"

“"I'm sorry."

“"I'm sorry Mistress Malicia," she corrected.

‘"I'm sorry mistress Malicia!"

She sneered down at me and stepped out of her panties. “"Damn right you are! Now, since you have a tight little girly ass, I will allow you to put my panties on."

Grabbing the panties, I jumped up to comply. They were a little tight, but my best physical features were a very small ass and broad shoulders; nevertheless, I was a little surprised that they went on so easily. By this time, my cock was so hard that it only fit in her panties if I moved it a little to the side. Already, I was leaking and a spot had formed at the top of my cock.

“"Alright, get on your back on the bed!"

I could feel the cool silk of the slick panties as I slid onto the middle of the bed. There was something amazingly sexy about how they felt on my ass and cock. "“Put your arms and hands out to the side. I dont want you to touch me unless I tell you to."

Complying immediately, I lay with my legs together and my arms outstretched. “"That's a good girl. Now here is the deal. If you want to fuck me, you are going to have to give me the best tonguing of your life. You are going to have to make me cum without touching me with your hands."

“"Yes, Mistress Malicia."

Malicia stepped up onto the bed and stood over my face. “"Open your mouth!" When I did she put her finger in the wine bottle, tilted it up, then quickly slid two fingers deep into her pussy. She sat back on my chest, her already soaked pussy smearing juices where she sat. She pushed her fingers roughly in my mouth as far as they would go. Instead of chocking when she shoved them to the back of my throat, I greedily sucked and licked them clean.

“"Mmmm! I will bet you would make a good cocksucker. You would suck a big cock for me, wouldn't you, Rick? Or should I call you Rita? I can tell that you would make an excellent cocksucker. You like sucking on my fingers too much not to want to eat a big hard dick."

I was not sure how to react, but I saw the passion in her eyes and knew, role play or not, this new, more powerful Malicia was a hell of a turn on. “"If you want me to suck a cock for you, I will," I said surprising myself at how easily the words had rolled off my tongue.

“"Ohhh, hell yea! It's on now! I am going to let you know what it feels like to suck the cum out of a cock today when I make you eat your own cum out of my pussy. If you are lucky, one day soon I might let you watch me fuck someone, and then let you clean us both up. That is what you really want, isn't it? You want to put a pussy soaked, freshly fucked, cum covered dick in your mouth and clean it up, don't you? I know what you want," she said dismissively.

Not waiting for an answer, she straddled my face. I am not sure which of us was the more excited, but she was wound up to the point that her legs were trembling. She steadied herself by grabbing two fistfuls of my hair and roughly slammed her pussy onto my mouth. She tilted the bottle up and took a big swig before pouring some on her belly to let it run down her pussy and into my mouth.

She sat the bottle on the night stand and began to take long strokes starting at my chin and running her pussy up over my nose. I licked her as fast as I could just to keep ahead of the flow of the juices spilling out of her. She was using my nose like a small, hard cock plastering her clit against it while I bathed both her holes with my tongue. It took only a few minutes of this when the expression on her face changed to one of pure lust as she gritted her teeth and shortened her strokes mashing her clit into my tongue, which I made as hard as I could.

“"Unnhh! Unnhh! Unnhh!," she grunted in rhythm to her short, powerful strokes.

"Unnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh!!" Momentarily spent, she fell backward onto my stomach, legs splayed, juices flowing from her in a slippery stream, her hair resting on my hard cock, she panted as though she had just ran a mile. When I lifted my head slightly, I could see her slightly engorged lips and her cute little bung button. Her juices were glistening as they leaked from her pussy down her split. Lightly, lovingly and ever so gently, I licked her sparkling clean.

Having used me to her great satisfaction, I was afraid she would ignore my obvious discomfort, my cock straining against the now too tight silk panties. I need not have worried. Still panting, she reached over her head and let the back of her hand rest on my bursting member.

"Are you ready for your sweet, sticky treat?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Mistress Malicia!," she corrected squeezing my cock hard.

"Yes, Mistress Malicia!"

Malicia raised up smiling smugly at my compliance. "Damn right, bitch", she muttered quietly. She lifted up, scooted back and lowered herself on my pantry-clad cock. She rubbed her pussy back and forth over it wetting my cock through the silk panties. She turned around and laid on top of me, her breasts pressing into my stomach, her tongue licking my bursting cock through the wet spot formed by the mix of our combined sex soaking through the panties. "Raise up, so I can get your panties off," she commanded.

I lifted up off the bed so she could free my engorged member. Malicia pushed the panties down past my knees where I could kick out of them. "Get me good and wet again", she said dropping her pussy down on my mouth and taking my entire dick into her mouth down to my ball sack. I moaned as she sucked my cock like a master cocksucker while I licked and kissed her slit from top to bottom.

She let my cock slip out of her mouth and used her hand to milk more of my precum to the head of my dick. When she had made a large dollop appear, she flicked her tongue out and slurped it into her mouth making the involuntary sound many do when something smooth and sweet hits the tongue.

When my breathing became faster and shallower, she lifted up reluctantly, but returned briefly to it, lips planting kisses up and down its length and all over the head.

She flipped around quickly, lifted my dick straight up and impaled herself to the hilt, slamming into me hungrily. She may have wanted to savor the moment, but between her love for sucking cock and the licking I had just put on her clit, she had lost control. She pounded me like a piston into its sheath until we were both moaning and sweating with the effort. I could feel the cum rising from somewhere deep in my balls and shooting up the shaft.

"Unghnnn! Arghhhhh!" The rutting sounds came from somewhere inside me as I shot a massive load against her pussy walls.

"Muhm! Muhm! Mumh!", she grunted in time with her movement.

She lay on top of me panting, too exhausted to move, our sweat covering our bodies, my cock pulsing out whatever remnants of manhood remained. After a few seconds she needed to recover, she pressed her mouth to mine shoving her tongue inside. I could taste my cock on her breath. I liked the taste. She pulled away still breathing heavily and looked directly into my eyes. "Mmm hmm", she whispered knowingly.

My member had softened and was slipping from her cunt. As it slid out with a plop, she quickly put her hand on her slit to prevent any of our combined juices to escape. I expected her to move up to my mouth, but she surprised me by turning around first. I could see the slippery fluids covering my dick. "Are you ready to eat some cum? I know I am," she said sucking my sodden stick into her mouth. Without waiting for an answer from me, she lowered her pussy, pulling her hand away just inches from my mouth. Her cunt was open exposing a hole of used redness where my dick had been. Cum was already visible as it slid out of her toward her clit, some of it poised to drip onto my face. The smell was raw, but intoxicating. Unable to resist, I grabbed her hips and pulled her used pussy to my mouth. My cum and hers rushed into my mouth, its volume forcing me to swallow. As it continued to flow, I kept it to fill my mouth savoring the slightly slick yet sticky, somewhat bleachy taste mixed with her sweat and sweet slipperiness. I rolled it around in my mouth and finally, reluctantly, I swallowed every last drop. When I had her squeaky clean between gravity and my tongue exploring her cunt to its limits, I wrapped my arms around her gorgeous ass and held her spent pussy against my face. She rested her head on my thigh, her hand lovingly cupping my balls.

"This is just the beginning for you, my pet," she murmured . "I have a lot of domination fantasies to fulfill and you are just the bitch to make them come true. What do you think about that?"

I didn't answer beyond planting small kisses on her sweet pussy.

"That's what I thought you said," she whispered contentedly.

The end of this submission.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Exploring Sexuality: A Pegging Husband is pegged by sister-in-law with wife's permission.in Anal
Tell Me How I Taste Frustrated Wife embracing new role wants oral after sex.in Erotic Couplings
Tamed by Meg Megan introduces me to the pleasures of being penetrated.in Anal
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
More Stories