Sex with the Ex & His GF

Story Info
A tale of former lovers, taking things up a notch.
3.4k words
3.95
21.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're kidding me right?" My mind just got blown. I didn't know how else to respond.

Matt shook his head and just looked embarrassed.

I didn't think our lunch would turn into this.

"Did you really just ask to have a threesome with you and your girlfriend?" All I could do was let out an awkward laugh. He had to be joking.

He wasn't joking. I didn't realize how tense he had been until now. His strong shoulders relaxed when he realized that I was not offended and a slight smile now perched on his luscious lips. But I could tell that he was still a little tense though.

Good.

I truly didn't know what to say at that moment. I sipped on my tea and slid down into my chair a little more. I watched him over the rim of my tea cup as I ran the idea through my head. The thoughts of me tasting his mouth again flooded through my memories. This would also now involve him kissing her beautiful, soft and feminine pink mouth too. Her lips were her best feature. Definitely lips to nibble and suck on.

My mind raced. Was that me though? A threesome with a girl? I mean, I loved his cock, but really, was I kinky enough to lose my lesbian "virginity" to my ex and his girlfriend?

"Well, yeah," he said, but he looked a bit apprehensive. I could not blame him for that. I just continued to look at him, the steam from my tea wafting up between us. I waited. He was going to have to do better than that.

"Olivia told me she has done a threesome with a girl before, and she said she'd do one with me ... but she wasn't going to introduce another girl to my life. She said she'd so it with me and you, but no one else."

My neatly trimmed eyebrows gave away my surprise and excitement. Shifting slightly back into the chair, I tried to relax and act more nonchalant than I now was feeling inside. I was surprise that he told me the truth.

I wanted to be nice to him, I don't see often see this vulnerable side of him. It was kind of sexy.

Those walls of his that I could never break down, that was why he didn't live with his baby mama anymore. I won't give him too hard of a time, at least he was letting his guard down for me. He was asking for something from me without getting defensive. He was hard to read sometimes but he knew me well. The topic of sex was always ok to discuss openly, this wasn't going to end up being a power struggle like usual. No shouting matches today.

I looked at him briefly, admiring his long lean legs from playing soccer. His athleticism was always something he was proud of, and came in handy in the bedroom. I started to re-imagining us together sexually, my eyes kept wandering up his body, neatly perched in the chair across from me. Legs open wide like an invitation.

He noticed my coy look and his mouth was now turned into a smirk. He knew exactly where my mind was heading. I always said, I have a sexy imagination. I could see him adjust his lower half and shift in the chair. Of course he would be turned on right now. I was.

"I don't know what to say," I answered honestly.

I am definitely a kinky woman, he knew any chance to sexually take lead was enticing as shit to me. He was playing me now to see how I would react. He was playing Olivia too. This could be fun. I took a sip of my jasmine tea. Keeping my mouth full so I couldn't respond quite yet.

He was very quiet, which was unusual. Mr. Smooth talker always has something to say.

"Please, don't turn me down quite yet, Bree," he protested, just when I had thought he was at a loss for words for once. "You are the only one who can make this happen for me." He closed his eyes and took a moment to prepare for the rest of his spiel.

"I can't count how many times I have dreamt about making love to two sexy girls at the same time. Both of you cumming on my face and cock, begging to be fucked by me, and me watching you two together. It's every man's fantasy."

His assumption that my silence was rejection was revealing; he really was desperate. His face was now giving away his desires and turning lustful. His hand slowy went down between his legs, he looked back at me and stroked the outline of his thick cock as he continued. He sighed, almost a groan. I couldn't take my eyes off of his hands, and how hard he was getting by rubbing himself, right in front of me. Enticing me.

Images of his body came back to me now. Beautiful soft skin. He always was impeccably clean and trimmed. His cock was ideal. Thick head and not too long. It had fit inside of me so, so perfectly. Filling me up and taking me out of my thoughts and into another realm of pure pleasure.

I imagined him naked in the same chair he was now sitting, possibly maybe even a little pre-cum emerging from the tip. I felt myself getting wet thinking about his cock dripping and imagined how salty and sweet his cum would taste if I was to just get down on my knees, crawl over and lick it off, right now. Let that beautiful cock pop out of his tighter than usual pants, and slowly lick it up and down, swallowing any drops.

He interrupted my fantasy by opening his mouth again.

"If you don't want to join us, please, just don't tell anyone about me asking you. And, can we t not be awkward around Olivia." He was almost pleading.

I rolled my dark blue eyes at him. Why shouldn't he trust me? We do have a child together. We are stuck with each other, for at least 14 more years.

I finished another sip of tea. I decided to break away from the fantasy and get back to reality with him. My panties were starting to get dangerously close to showing how enticing of an idea this was.

"She didn't slap you in the face right there and then for asking for a threesome with your ex?" I retorted.

I was curious as to how he believed this could work. He thinks he would have the upper hand here. Ha. Two girls and one guy, he most definitely would not.

He chuckled. "No. She was completely ok with it. She wants it. Hence me asking you for lunch today," he replied. That smug smirk was starting to appear again. I hated that thing. He knew he was a catch, and girls do tend to give into his charm. I should know. He's very convincing with those sexy, deep brown eyes. He knew it too, unfortunately. He used his looks to his advantage.

He continued to rub his cock through his pants ever so lightly, enjoying my gaze at this display of his arousal. This was not something he typically did, especially since we split. I guess he figures a reminder of what he has to offer would help sway me.

"She's had a threesome with a girl before," he added again unnecessarily. "You are really the last piece of this erotic puzzle Bree. It just came up in conversation about our fantasies," he continued, relaxing in the chair more. Spreading his legs wider and lifting up his shirt to display his tanned taught stomach. "We discussed how and when we would do it. Olivia and I have only been dating a few months. Now is prime time for us to get to know each other better and explore together. You two have met and are on good terms." he let out a soft moan, still slowly rubbing himself, he added "She thinks you are very sexy and said she can't wait to kiss your body. She's jealous of your ass and wants to slap it."

My eyes darted from his strained, trapped cock, back to his face. I assumed he was finished his list of pros for me from this offer, as he pulled down his shirt and got up out of his seat. He quickly closed the distance between us and kneeled down in front of me. His large hand he brought gently to my blushing cheek, and caressed my face with the soft palm.

"You've always told me you wanted to cross it off your bucket list too, Bree. Let's try this. All of us, together. You can be the boss. You always like to be. Show her how I like it." His eyes were hooded and full of lust. His gentle caress moved from my cheek to my lips. He bit his lip, as I returned his lustful gaze, staring right into his beautiful brown eyes. This moment I remember how intense the sexual passion was that we once shared together.

I knew deep down what he was asking for subtly. He never came out and said it, but his eyes and cock said it all for me. He wanted me to claim him again. He wanted me to show her that he was mine. He was daring me to play this game with him. Even if we weren't together, we had a connection that was unbreakable.

I decided in that moment I wanted him, and wanted this threesome. I placed my hands through his longer than usual locks, tenderly brushing some hair away from his eyes. I kept his gaze, returning the lust as I continued to stare back into his eyes: I wanted this challenge.

But I just didn't want him to know it yet. I wanted to keep him on edge and catch him off guard later. This was a game after all.

"I really don't know what to say." I sighed. Removing my hand from his hair and occupied using them to tip more tea into mouth, stalling.

Letting him down, he stood back up, dejected, and sat back down into his chair across from me.

I admitted, "I've never done anything with a girl before... I am kind of curious... but..." I trailed off, playing it up. I was definitely going to make him beg for submission.

"Look, Bree," he swallowed, "We've both agreed to take this time apart to grow and see what we both want. Right now we're both happier than we have been in years. Your client list has grown, I finally got the promotion to Project Manager, and..." He stood up again. Goddamnit. The full statuesque masculine figure that was Matt now hovered dangerously above me while I curled up in my safe chair, my tea cup a shield. He leaned down again, not kneeling but his lips now dangerously close to my neck, sending electricity down my entire body. He lips began to softly trail my collar bone and linger on the nape of my neck.

"Plus," he whispered quietly into my ear, "knowing that you've had time to explore with other men, it has made you sexier than ever in my eyes." He flinched slightly and continued his light assault to my erogenous zones just for another second before pulling away again. Such a tease.

"Olivia is totally into this," he murmured to me. Slowly kneeling down again, continuing to place soft warm kisses across my chin. "We talked about it for hours last night after it came up, and then we had the most amazing sex." He looked at me straight on to see my reaction, there was none. "I really want to see where things can go." he finished.

"I've never been so turned on." This fact was quite obviously seen through his pants. His closeness to my body and seeing him hard and so excited, it sent shocks through me, making me even wetter.

I shifted in my chair and he backed away slowly, letting my get up. I needed to re-gain control of myself and get back in this game.

"Do you want another coffee?" I asked, an excuse to leave the chair which no longer seemed so safe, give myself some space to calm down.

"Yeah, that would be great. Black, just a little sugar." He pinched his fingers together to show me just how much he wanted. I noticed his wedding ring was no longer on his hand.

I nodded. He flopped back into his seat, seeing my ploy but allowing me to escape. His legs splayed, showing me just what he had to offer. "I remember." I smirked at him and leaned down to grab his cup on the table. I watched his eyes track my ample breasts not so hidden through my v-neck tank top. I slowly turned and sashayed into the back kitchen, giving him a display of my toned ass to keep in his mind while I was gone.

I could be a tease, too.

I turned on the Keurig, which noisily started to heat up. Taking my cell phone off the counter where I had left it, I sent a quick text to Olivia asking her to call me when she was done the school day. I needed to set a plan into motion without Matt being the wiser.

I heard the whir of the machine telling me that it was almost ready. My mind wandered as I pushed the button, putting the single cup into the machine. The wonderful bitter aroma filled the whole kitchen. I peeked into the resting room, Matt was busy with one hand on his cell phone, the other was back to gently rubbing the outline of his cock through his pants.

I let the brewing time allow my mind to wander and attempted to distract my thoughts and calm myself down.

Olivia is an elementary school teacher, a little ditzy maybe, but sexy as hell. Matty had good taste. If I was ever imagining myself with another woman, I would definitely picture her. Me a blonde, I would definitely prefer a brunette. I didn't know too much about her personally, but after this afternoon, I now know that she is probably more than a little bit kinky. Must be why I initially liked her from the get go. I remembered getting really turned on listening to his stories about their encounters.

Time was up. Keurig was done.

I poured the coffee into his cup, and added just a pinch of sugar, as instructed.

I left my phone there on the counter and headed back to my chair in my resting room.

He caught my gaze as soon as I walked back into the room. He focused intently on my breasts as I handed him his coffee and sank back into my comfy, safe chair.

"Surprisingly, I am considering this," I admitted, showing him only a little give. "I've thought of trying a threesome with a girl before, but just haven't given it the chance."

His arrogant smirk returned. "I know you have. You could have had the chance when we were together, but you were too possessive before to try it." He grinned again. That smirk was starting to piss me off, but I put it aside. All this was true, but now at this juncture, he was not technically mine. I would not have a problem sharing now.

Valentine's day was approaching. My brain was starting to hum with sexy ideas. It has been a while since I had been with anyone, at least a month. Between work at the spa and family obligations, I had barely had time for games and pleasure.

I decided that I definitely wanted this. Cross it off my bucket list.

"Matt, I need some time to think about this." I started beginning the shutdown. "It's a really hot idea and I will think about it." I sighed, feigning deliberation. "I have to get back to work shortly, maybe I will call you later." My tone was very colourless but inside I was laughing with joy, imagining how he will react when my plan unfolds. Right now, I could see, he thinks he has blown it.

I stood up and started to walk back to the kitchen to check my messages. He got up and followed behind me into the kitchen.

I really wanted to talk with Olivia tonight and gauge if she knew what she was getting herself into with all of us getting together. I needed to hear it in her voice that she wanted this too, as much as Matt did, and now me too.

I started to feel giddy. It really was a different feeling, knowing that a girl wanted to have sex with you. With men, it was easy. You ask, they say yes. It is not rocket science. With girls, it never was straightforward or easy. We are definitely much more emotional, fickle creatures. I had to make sure I got real with her first.

I have definitely fantasized about other women before. I even enjoyed some porn videos with passionate lesbian sex. This never really encouraged me going out looking for a girl to experiment with. I guess my upbringing made it feel wrong and naughty. Good girls fuck boys and don't get excited about other girls, and definitely don't lick pussy.

But fuck that. I am an adult and it sounds really good to me right now. They are both familiar, and It was really just the right timing on his part for asking. I have been needing to try something new.

Matt was inching closer to me again, and I had to get back to feigning deliberation and usher him out the door before I jumped him right then and there. I wouldn't want to ruin the chance for a threesome first.

Matt grabbed my arm, gently pulling me in close for what I thought was a hug. Instead, he wrapped his strong arms around me, holding me gently but bringing my body uncomfortably close to his. I could feel his hardness pressing into my pelvis.

He smelled of fresh cologne, woody and masculine. My head was spinning with desire. He leaned down and lightly kissed my mouth with parted lips, barely grazing the edges. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and lightly bit it, kissing my chin and moving back in to assault my lips.

He caught me by surprise but I didn't respond to his neediness because he quickly pulled away and he let me go from his embrace.

He shook his head. "I'm so sorry. I can't help myself." He took a few steps back. "Your irresistible Bree. Think about this, please, for real. You know I can please you like no other man." he leaned back on the counter, and ran his hand through his hair. His cocky smirk had returned, full force.

"You won't regret it. Neither will Olivia. I know you are a sex goddess, your hands could melt an iceberg." His embrace, and earlier kisses were leaving me needy for more of his touch, and quite flushed. My terrible tell.

He took a deep breath and then turned away from me, walking out of the kitchen towards the front entrance, penis protruding quite noticeably through his dress pants as he moved.

"Tuck it up" I suggested, raising my eyebrows at him. He did just that, and swiftly grabbed his laptop and turned to give me a flirty wink before he closed the door behind him, leaving.

That display was exactly how I remembered him. Confident and sultry. Always leaving me wanting more. Some itches that only he could scratch.

I checked my phone again, habitually, Olivia had text me back already.

"Hi Bree! I know, right? We do need to talk. Maybe a drink tonight and us girls can talk more. I'll call you in a little while. See what we can come up with. Tchau!"

I quickly locked the front door before returning to my car and heading back to the spa for the afternoon. I had client's waiting for their pleasure, mine could wait until tonight.

I shook my head, looking at myself in the review mirror in the car.

What was I about to get myself into?

... to be continued...