Sex With You Ch. 02

Story Info
A home cumming is brought on with some help.
2.1k words
3.75
8.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been away for many days, maybe too long. No there is not maybe about it, but I am on my way and your thoughts go back to the ways we take care of each other and the ways we take care of ourselves. You walk around the house doing minor things to occupy your mind and abstractly perform mundane functions turning up the radio to make the time slip by. The kids are at school and the days grow shorter and slightly cool in the evenings. You are wearing some loose fitting pants and a T shirt with a bra. All the underwear is dirty and that reminds you laundry must be done as well as making you anxious for me walking around so close to being undressed, not wearing any panties.

After starting the washing machine you decide to go lay down for a while. The windows are open and the bed looks so comfortable in the afternoon day heat. You snuggle into the comfortable and wrap your arms and legs around your "lonely" pillow. I will be there soon and you want to wait, but...your bra is making your siesta uncomfortable so you slip free from it and let it fall to the floor. The sun feels warm on your face and arms and your mind relaxes looking out at the clouds beyond the window. Your eyes sparkle and begin to think of how much you want sex, any kind of sex, but you try to wait as I won't be long. Your nipples begin to harden and you press your legs around the pillow. That doesn't help as the moistness of your sex presses up against the fabric of your loose pants.

You involuntarily start making lazy circles through the fabric your shirt around the areola as it pokes out. The sun makes you even hotter and your other hand begins to stroke your sex up and down pushing the loose pants into your spread lips and you squeeze your thighs to make yourself stop. But you have started and your thoughts drift to warm nights in bed having sex. You resign yourself to make it fast and then enjoy the afterglow with a nap.

Slipping you hand under your pant's elastic waist you pull them down and spread your legs to the sun's rays coming in through the window. Your eyes begin to glaze over as you slip off into a dream of sex and passion feeling my breath and strength on your skin. Using your hand you pinch your nipple hard and then the other pushing yourself to a unique nirvana all of your own. Rubbing your clit in q lazy circle you push yourself closer and closer.

The clouds block the sun a bit taking from the warmth of the moment but not from your inner desire. With your eyes closed you can feel the world slipping into a dream world of your own abandon. But what you don't realize is that the sun is blocked by the nosy neighbor. And she sees you pleasing yourself and pleasing. She always wondered if your tits are real and with them fully exposed to the sun she gets an eyeful and something stirs in her too. Oblivious to your own show you continue on having some fun licking your own nipples and stroking your self deep and then rolling your clit between your fingers. Then continuing on with fast circles while moans escape your lips. You want to make noise and no one is home. With the window cracked just a bit your soft breathing and moans slip out on the wind carrying its passion.

Rolling over onto your stomach and rising to your knees, fantasizing about being taken from behind, you arch your back and rest your beautifully naked chest on the soft sheets of the bed. You push your shirt the rest of the way off the bed to lie next to our bra. Your left hand stretches out to brace yourself on the poles of the head board. The right hand has not left the goal of the afternoon and moves in rapid motion to bring yourself to climax, keeping you from hearing the door creep open. Imagining my cock deep in you while pulling your hail back kissing your neck softly and with passion you arch your head back feeling something brush you ass.

Leaving it to imagination you continue on almost at the end and then something brings you out from your reverie. And then...with a spontaneity and a moan you realize that you are not alone and hoping it is me. Feeling ashamed and guilty for not waiting you come off your knees and slide down onto your side facing the door pulling the comforter to cover your chest. And then surprise really sets in as you realize it isn't me but the neighbor. She is wearing a smile and laughs as your face reddens, damn you were so close and you can still feel your sex pulsing, and this excitement of an intrusion only makes you more excited. Silently you wish she would just give you ten more minutes.

Then you realize as you put on your glasses that she is not leaving and seemed to be enjoying the show. You can see her nipples poking out through her white top and she is not wearing a bra and the very tight fitting jeans give the distinct outline of a hard cock. She notices you staring down at her confused and she says, "I am here to help." With a little happy tone of incredibility, but you still are taken aback from your embarrassment and almost climax that conservative thoughts begins to fall back. Wondering what she has in mind you quickly find out.

She takes off her shirt and her tits bounce freely and are large like yours. You smile inwardly thinking how much I would like to see what is happening. She slowly undoes the buttons on her jeans and works them down freeing your surprise, "The Help". The help, is a long thick purple dildo strapped to her front with leather thongs. Interesting and if I came home now you could keep me in fantasy land forever. "I always liked purple," is your response as she walks in closer.

Taking her cock in one hand letting the blankets fall away from your chest you feel its hardness. It is hot to the touch and has the feel of glass and lies down between her legs. Following it back up you see how the straps hold it in place with a slight bend back up into her own cunt. Fascinated you lick the end flashing your pierced tongue as she reaches down rubbing your nipples making them hard. "Now where were you," she inquires and you feel like a trophy about to be mounted.

Getting back in position on your knees with you back straight you feel her slide in behind you and begin to imagine me doing this to you instead. Feeling hands cupping your breasts and gently pulling your hair back in a pony tail. Slowly your back arches and flexes feeling the hard cock against your ass. And you rise up falling back into arms wrapping around you and soft lips kissing your neck. The cock slowly pushes against the cleft of your lips and wetness lubes the rod. You rub your lips back and forth across this cock as it reminds you, you were just about to cum. Hands pull you back hard and the head of the cock pushes into you and the warmth flows into you, how long you have waited. Strong arms keep you in place as the hard rod moves back and forth slowly at first.

Falling forward onto your hand she begins to fuck you harder and you groan and she does too. With the force of every thrust some of the cock slips into her and you push back onto it rotating your ass in slow circles as strong hands grasp your hips and force you back even more. Both of you are moaning in delight and the ecstasy as you slump forward from the force. Releasing one hand from pushing back from the head board you reach down between your legs.

You are dripping wet from fantasizing about me coming home and from your expectation of me coming home now seeing what you are doing. Your fingers quickly begin to rub your clit. And reaching further back you feel the hot purple cock rushing into you as your squeeze your lips around it. Then returning to ministrations she begins to moan out load and you do too. Just as you two are about to cum..."Oh, wow, hi, uh, Ketti? I heard sex and I uh, didn't know what to think. Should I come back? No way, oh, wow."

My stammering brings you back to earth and you roll to your side again interrupted so close to finishing. You lay on your side and try to pull the blanket over you, but she holds them back. Feebly you try to pull them over, and then your unfinished cumming takes hold and an evil thought crosses your mind. How will I think of this moment forever on? You slide over on your side relaxing a bit and she leans back on her knees with her erect purple glass cock glistening with your cunt juices. The sun makes it sparkle in the light and you spread your legs open leaning on your elbow. There is so much to see I am lost in nirvana.

Your cunt is throbbing especially having been so close so many times already and you realize I am starring at your sex wantonly barely able to hold back. The muscles of your labia pull at air hoping to be filled to completion soon, oh, very soon. You rest your hand on your knee spreading your legs further apart seductively calling me as your finger tips carelessly touch the end of her cock as it stand so poignantly next to you silhouetted by the days falling rays.

I undress calmly getting to my briefs and letting them fall to the floor as my cock stands out to meet you. I pull her off the bed by her cock saying, "I'll finish this now, thanks." And she whimpers a bit as I push her to the door and turn back to see you smiling. Leaning forward I kiss you and gently caress your body letting your legs slip around me. I push forward in a deep embrace and slip my cock into your moist lips. As my cock enters you we stare at each other deeply and I see the longing in you and you in me. Falling back into your arms I thrust forward and wild abandon takes hold.

With your legs tightly around me pushing on me hard you cum fast and I do too after such a home cumming. My juices run into you deeply and I remain hard going again. You can feel each spurt and thrust all the way to you soul and I continue through the release of months of cum. Even though I am hard without a pause and you get on all fours like an animal and we continue to fuck. Me from behind and you pushing back on my rod, but instead of thinking about me cumming home you are fantasizing about the help and this makes your moans louder to make the help jealous. Ever impressing the neighbors you reach for one of your bouncing tits and bring it up to your mouth licking your nipple.

I am impressed too by your actions and press in hard forcing your face down onto the bed as you lose your upright position. Your hand moves from your chest and down to your clit to continue on with the show that I came home too. Quickly we are both sweating and almost ready to cum again. First you bring yourself off thinking of what I must be thinking and just as you cum I feel myself begin too. Pulling my cock from your cunt I jack my cock squirting thick globs of cum onto your back and ass. I am quite impressed with your body and the show it has made for me.

Obviously our neighbor is too as she is standing naked in the doorway. Thrusting the help into her own cunt and moaning bracing herself against the door jam. She cums and we watch, my arms now wrapped around you, faces side by side, as her legs tremble and nearly slump to the ground. "Need any more help," she mutters as you toss her her clothes and I reach over shutting the door. "Tomorrow, today is for us." I kiss you on the cheek and fall to the bed next to you. Spooning behind your body, my body and yours keeping us warm. Drifting off to dreamland we hear the front door shut and rest easy as my arms surround you like a blanket.