Sex Wrestling Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksbf1234
ksbf1234
43 Followers

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Fuck! Noooooooooo!" I shouted as I sprayed Spurge's chest with my semen. Before I was even done releasing my load, Spurge dropped his hold around my waist and pushed me onto my back.

"Now to finish you," he said while maneuvering my legs into the air. After positioning my feet onto his shoulders, he pressed his dick against my asshole. I clenched, but he slid into me ease. We both moaned in pleasure.

"You bastard!" I breathed between his thrusts.

"Losers don't get to complain" he smirked before covering my mouth with his hand. For the next several minutes he fucked me in this way, varying his pace every so often in order to elicit convulsions of agony and ecstasy from my body.

He eventually pulled out, but Spurge was far from finished. He readjusted himself so that he was sitting on my face. "Lick my asshole pretty boy. It's what you wanted after all!"

I didn't intend to respond, but he gave my dick a less than playful tug as to provide me with some incentive. I began rimming him with vigor. "That's right..."

He leaned forward and began to massage my thighs. "Of all the guys I have ever fucked, you have the most juicy thighs. And that ass? Mhmm. Yes sir, grade A." His massage was beginning to make me hard again. "I don't care about your dick though... I do the fucking!"

With that, he rolled off of me. I could hear him messing with one of the cameras, presumably making it better able to record what was about to happen. It didn't matter though, I was too exhausted to resist. He knelt down behind me, forcing me to arch my back and jut my ass up into the air. Then I felt him slap is dick between my ass cheeks. "Damn boy, I thought I had a big ass, but each of your butt cheeks is as big as my head."

He smacked his dick against my ass one last time before I felt him push into me once more. "FUCK!" I shouted.

"That's it! Squeal for the cameras! You're my bitch bottom now!"

His dick thrusted back and forth against my prostrate, which caused my vision to blur with pleasure "Fuuccckkk! Fuucckkk! Oh my god!"

"What's that? You want more?" Spurge purred.

I was too far in heat to have any remaining pride about losing the match. "Fuck me! Fuck my hole!" Spurge complied. With beastial savagery, he thrust his dick in and out of my asshole at top speed.

The weight of his body pushed up against mine, his hands rubbing down my chest and back up to my neck, the rhythmic clap of my own ass cheeks bouncing back and forth against one another-it was all too much. I came for the second time.

Spurge moaned in pleasure as my anal muscles tightened around his dick. "You are a doctor pretty boy! You know how to make my dick feel so good."

Having finished releasing my second load, Spurge pulled me backwards so that he was laying on his back and I was sitting on his dick. "Ride it!" he commanded.

I began gyrating my ass up and down on his cock. It felt amazing; too good to stop. My hole devoured his member over and over and over again.

"Fuck yes!" Spurge cried out while spanking me. "I underestimated you gringo! Keep going!"

I arched myself, taking his dick fully. "Ohhhh fuckkkk!" I breathed. He grabbed onto my hips and began vibrating my ass with his cock still fully inside. The sensation was beyond anything I can describe.

Then it happened, while being bounced up and down on Spurge's cock, I felt his warm jizz fill my insides. The sensation kept going for several seconds. "You were a challenge, stud," he crooned almost incomprehensibly, "but your beautiful ass has been conquered."

I was completely defeated, Spurge had successfully barebacked me on camera. "..how...fuck."

He pulled out, pushed me face first onto the mat and walked off to get something. I could feel his cum begin to dribble out of my asshole...dammit. He returned shortly with his own handheld camera and dropped to the ground between my legs.

"Say hello pretty boy!" Spurge hummed. His free hand smacked my ass. "Fuck yeah, I love when your ass jiggles." He spanked me again and again, but I didn't cry out. "Your my bitch, act like one!" He snaked his middle finger into my hole.

"Fuck!"

"That's good," he said before shaking my butt cheek one last time, "real good." He then proceeded to shove his dick back inside me, forcing more of his seed to squirt out of my hole.

"Agghghffff! Bastard!"

"And don't you forget it!"

I wouldn't look at the recorded stream of the match for several days. When I did, it only made me more upset. I had never been beaten so thoroughly. Watching Spurge power fuck me was worse than having him actually fuck me, at least then I was in too much pleasure to care.

Spurge wasn't that much of a bad guy though. He sent me a message later that day asking me if I was okay. Not long after that moreover, he sent me a video of him fucking an asian dude. He said it hadn't been as fun, and that even though he typically didn't wrestle anyone twice, he was hoping to dominate me again.

I laughed it off and told him i'd think about rematching him.

ksbf1234
ksbf1234
43 Followers
12