Sexaholics

Story Info
His name is Jake, and he's a Sexaholic.
1.6k words
4.11
19.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

He was late. As usual. Never should have wasted his time getting the phone number of that blond stopped next to him at the red light. He was incorrigible. Mary was right. This group was going to be his last chance.

He found it at last. Right across the hall from Overeaters Anonymous. (It had given him quite a start when he peered in that window!)

This door's window was covered up so that he couldn't see in. The entire pane was covered with a sign that read simply "Sexual Addiction Recovery Group." Jake shrugged his shoulders. He supposed everyone had a right to their privacy.

He hesitated at first, took a few deep breaths, and then finally opened the door. He was going to have to do this.

They were already seated in a circle talking. Their heads swiveled when Jake entered the room. Five women and only two men. Jake made three. He never imagined there would be so many women.

The brunette in the green silk halter top was the first to speak. "Hello, my name is Kristen," she said in a soft musical voice. "Welcome to our group. Won't you take a seat?" She motioned toward the only available chair. Right next to the blind girl and her seeing eye dog, a mellow but still rather formidable-looking German shepherd.

Jake sat down reluctantly. "Let's start over," Kristen said. "My name is Kristen, and I'm a sexaholic."

"Hi, Kristen," the group said in unison.

Next up was the guy on Kristen's right, whose gold chain and hairy chest made him look like a refugee from the 1970s. How this guy ever scored Jake couldn't imagine. "Hi, I'm Dave, and I'm a sexaholic," he said.

"Hi, Dave," the group chimed as one.

When it came Jake's turn, he uttered the same words. He supposed they were true. This group was his last hope of keeping Mary.

"You see Jake, it's really all about self-control," Kristen was saying, just as Jake was about to nod off from the boredom of listening to endless self-confessions and the intricacies of the twelve step program. "You're doing pretty good so far," she said. "You know, I've watched you staring at these," she said, squeezing her braless breasts together so that they became tanned globes threatening to burst out of her halter top. "But you haven't rushed over to grab them. You haven't even tried to hit on me.

"I'll bet you can even restrain yourself if I do this," she said, taking off her halter top altogether and flinging it into the corner of the room. Her nipples were dark brown and, as Jake could plainly see, fully erect. She smiled at him. "You're probably getting hard now, but you will be able to control yourself.

"Am I right, Suki?" she asked, addressing her query to the blind girl sitting on Jake's right. Suki's hand slithered into Jake's lap, then wrapped it around Jake's quite stiff organ. She nodded in answer to Kristen's question. Jake glanced at the blind girl's long, silky black hair as she squeezed his throbbing tool. "You'll have to forgive Suki, she can't see, so she has to get to know people with her hands. The trouble comes when she starts to use her mouth. Isn't that right, Suki."

Suki nodded in silence, her hand never leaving Jake's lap. She gave Jake's penis a final squeeze before her hand strayed down to cup his balls. "Suki, I'm going to let you touch his skin, but remember no mouth," Kristen said. Dave was rolling one of Kristen's nipples between his fingers as she spoke.

Suki slowly unzipped him and pulled his underpants down in front. Jake felt his organ spring free into Suki's welcoming grasp. "Jake, we're going to show you that you can control yourself no matter what the situation. Just keep thinking of your dear wife, and nothing we can do can make you act against your marital vows. You can do it. You have the power. Let's show him, girls."

Angela, the redhead sitting across the circle from Jake, began unbuttoning her blouse, revealing huge breasts straining to be free of their skimpy red lace Victoria's Secret bra. They soon were.

The purple-haired girl named Shana simply stood and pulled her miniskirted dress over her head, revealing herself to be naked beneath it. Jake feasted his eyes on the dragon tattoo that curled around her left breast. She licked her blackened lips and smiled at him, her tongue stud gleaming in the dim light of the room.

By now Suki had pulled Jake's trousers off his legs and was unbuttoning his shirt.

"Pay no attention to us," the now naked Kristen told him. "Just try to remember the sanctity of your marriage vows. You can get through this. If you can pass this test, you will be safe from temptation forever."

George, the horny trucker, having been divested of his clothes by Shana and Angela, was helping them chain an eager Brenda spread-eagled to the posts that supported the ceiling. Brenda's eyes were wide open in feigned terror, and her naked breasts rose and fell with each of her hurried breaths.

George sat on Brenda's face, lowering his balls into her protesting mouth. She sucked them eagerly as Shana probed her cunt with a powered-up vibrator. Meanwhile Dave had moved over to penetrate the squatting Shana from behind, as Kristen massaged his balls and Angela licked him vigorously in the crack of his ass.

"Pay no attention to them. Just shut them out. They are only trying to test you," Suki whispered to him. Her hands roamed all over him, exploring every inch of his naked flesh. Jake knew it was her only way to get to know him, deprived as she was of sight. Meanwhile, Wolf, her guide dog, was up on his haunches sniffing the air as sensing a familiar smell.

"Forgive me, Jake, but I haven't made it all the way to the twelfth step. I'm still having trouble with number three," Suki told Jake as she took him into her mouth. "But you still don't have to come. Be strong. Think of other things," she said, as her tongue ran up and down the soft underside of his prick, then strayed to swirl around each ball.

Jake lay back, his mind only dimly registering the fact that Wolf had mounted Suki, his canine buttocks pumping wildly against her ass as Angela grabbed the dog's balls and stroked his hairy shaft.

Wolf whimpered as he came, his muzzle lowered onto Suki's naked back. Jake sprang free of Suki's mouth. "You're doing just fine, Jake. You showing excellent control. If you can pass one more test, you're home free," Angela said, squeezing Jake's prick and using it to pull him off the chair. A flushed Suki held his balls as they led him over to the chained Brenda. Shana grinned as she pulled the vibrator from Brenda's cunt, coming around behind Jake to use it on his ass and the back of his balls.

"If you can keep from coming this time, you can do anything, Jake. You're home free," Angela told him as she and Suki lowered him by the genitals onto the chained and waiting Brenda. They placed him prone onto her naked flesh, Angela squeezing his prick as she rubbed it around Brenda's cunt, her clit, her labia, while Suki kept rolling his testicles in her soft hand. Suki then took his balls into her mouth as she lowered her own crotch onto Dave' waiting mouth. Meanwhile Kristen impaled herself on Dave's waiting prick as he lay there on the hardwood floor.

Angela inserted Jake's prick into Brenda's wet and eager cunt while George in turn entered her from behind. She stroked the bottom of Jake's shaft as it plunged in and out of Brenda, while Suki continued to lick his balls, each lick becoming stronger as she rocked on Dave's face.

"Come on, Jake, you can do it," Shana said, her studded tongue licking Jake's ear lobe. She forced his mouth onto Brenda's breast, all the time licking his ear. Then she ran her tongue down the length of Jake's backbone and into the crack of his ass, while Jake felt Brenda's cunt squeezing his prick like a suction device. Shana ran her tongue around the rim of Jake's asshole, while Angela's stroking of his prick became more insistent each time George thrust into her.

"You don't have to give into us, Jake. Just think of Mary. You'll soon be as soft as Jello," Shana whispered as she plunged the vibrator into his throbbing asshole and Angela gave his thrusting pick an extra hard squeeze.. His balls leapt in Suki's mouth as if they were trying to crawl right up his shaft as he came and came and came in a rushing torrent that filled Brenda's cunt to overflowing. He collapsed on top of the chained woman, and Brenda thrust her tongue into his ear and mouth in time with Kristen's whimpers as her cunt gripped Dave's phallus in the final throes of orgasm.

"Don't worry, Jake," Shana told him, her studded tongue stroking his left cheek, her naked breast pressing into his back as she held his still shaking shoulders. "Hardly anyone makes it all the way to the twelfth step on the very first attempt. As you can see, we are all still working on the steps ourselves. None of us is perfect. What is important is that you keep on trying."

A single tear coursed down Jake's cheek. He could see the logic in what she said. If it didn't work this time, he simply had to keep on trying. For Mary's sake. He had heard that the Wednesday meetings up on 24th Street were pretty stimulating. Maybe he would join that group as well.

Anything to save his marriage.

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers