Sexapades of Janet, Sarah & John

Story Info
Janet, Sarah, and John visit their first Swingers' house.
7.8k words
4.48
21.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To find out how Janet, Sarah, and John got to this point in their sexual lives, please read 'Not Your Typical Friend w/Benefits (parts 1 and 2).

*****

The past several months had been great for John. Usually once, sometimes two times a week, he would stop off at Janet's house after work and depending on her mood either take her or let her have her way with his body. He didn't care either way; he was getting all the pussy he could handle between Janet and his wife, Sarah. On the other evenings, Sarah received all of John's attention. Quite often, Sarah begged for John to take her aggressively. Not being in control was a big turn on for her. When it worked with everyone's schedule, the three of them would spend afternoons together exploring all that they wanted to try. It was very comfortable for each of them to express their innermost desires.

One afternoon, as the three of them were laying naked beside one another after another afternoon of multiple rounds of sex, Janet mentioned that she had found a swingers' house not too far from the town the three of them lived in. She was interested in trying it out, but didn't know if she could go it alone. 'Would you both be interested in coming with me?" she asked.

Outside of Janet, both John and Sarah had been faithful to one another. They had never thought about swinging with other couples or singles. But, then, they had never thought that a few months ago they would start their sexual relationship with Janet, either. What would it mean for their marriage? If they started swinging, would they always do it as a couple, or would their marriage morph into an open marriage? How would that work? How would they make it work? The two of them had a lot of questions that needed answers. Sarah and John told Janet they would think it over and let her know. Janet was fine with that answer. She was interested in the swingers' house, but she could also see herself more than satisfied with the current relationship with John and Sarah.

Nearly a week had gone by, when John popped in at Janet's house after his workday was done. Once inside, he pulled her close to him as he began kissing down her neck, unbuttoning her blouse, and making his way to her surprisingly perky tits. She was expecting him, so she had decided to forget the bra. Between the cool air and the soft fabric rubbing against her breasts, they were more than ready for his attention. After a few minutes of kneading her breasts, sucking, kissing, and then caressing, the two of them made their way to Janet's bedroom.

After a rather spirited blowjob, Janet impaled herself on John's cock. Speeding up at times and then slowing down the pace, John decided to let Janet know what Sarah and he had made a decision regarding the swingers' house.

'Of course, we are interested in going to the swingers' house,' he told her.

'Oh, I'm so excited to give this a try. When would you two be available to go?' Janet asked.

John was back into his rhythm as he forced all of his cock into her pussy. Janet's moans and screams helped John to eventually reach his climax and ejaculate. Several minutes passed before the two of them were able to speak and John finally was able to answer her question.

'This coming Friday is one of my days off. The kids will be with their grandparents, so Sarah and I are free to go then if you'd like,' said John.

'Great! I'll contact the place and let them know to expect us,' Janet said excitedly.

Friday morning came quickly and before the three knew it, John pulled the car into the cul-de-sac where the swingers' house was located. There were a few cars already there, but the lady that Janet had talked to on the phone said that they should expect to see nearly two dozen folks there.

The three of them were all dressed as usual, from outward appearances. However, both Janet and Sarah had some of their sexiest lingerie on underneath. As Janet had explained to John and Sarah, the parties at this particular swingers' house were called 'silk and skin' parties. The women, once things got started were only allowed to wear lingerie. The men, nothing but what they got the day they were born. Both, Sarah and Janet had a nice looking wet patch where their pussies were located. John had been hard since Sarah and he had picked up Janet.

All three were nervous but also quite excited as they made their way to the front door and rang the bell. The door opened to show a beautiful African-American woman in her early forties. She was already dressed for the occasion, wearing a see-through white teddy that accentuated her curves from her breasts to her hips. She greeted them with a large smile and ushered them into the foyer. Once inside, she introduced herself as Michelle. Michelle gave them a quick tour of the house and the fenced-in backyard with a hot tub. And she went through the few rules of the afternoon's festivities.

First off, the proper attire...men wear nothing, women, just lingerie.

Second, if you are not interested in the individual or couple or they are not interested in you...no means no.

Third, what is seen and done here, stays here. Some folks that will be there today are well-known in their communities, and thus, it would be quite disastrous for their careers if their secrets got out.

Fourth, enjoy yourself.

With the pleasantries and rules out of the way, Michelle showed the three of them where they could get undressed for the afternoon. On her way out, Michelle took notice of John's uncircumcised, seven inches and smiled. Both, Sarah and Janet noticed and pointed it out to John. John looked back at Michelle as she seemed to walk slowly away. She did have a hell of an ass and he was sure the rest of her was enjoyable to fuck.

The three of them wandered around the house, the ladies getting looks from all the men present. John saw several women that got the blood surging to his cock. There were a few more individuals in the house than when they first got there. As they made their way down to the basement, Michelle met them and introduced them to a few of the regular attendees.

Jennifer was a very well built woman around fifty years old. Her teddy was certainly not see-through. As she introduced herself and then quickly excused herself as she headed upstairs, Michelle told the three of them that Jennifer had lost one of her breasts to cancer. She was quite active at the swingers' house, but never fully removed her clothes due to her embarrassment. John was quite captivated by her legs as she made her way to the ground floor of the house. He was already imagining how they would feel against his body. He also wondered what Sarah was thinking with all of this sexual energy that everyone had.

Allen was an older gentleman who liked to watch. Even with all of the ladies walking around in their sexiest lingerie, Allen was as limp as he could be. He explained that that is why he doesn't participate. He just can't get it to come up. Janet and Sarah looked at each other and both agreed that they wanted to spend some more time with Allen. They asked if he would like to watch the two of them in one of the bedrooms. Allen smiled and agreed. The three of them walked together, with Sarah on Allen's right side and Janet on his left down the hallway to the nearest available bedroom. Each lady hung on an arm and ran their fingertips down his back.

As Allen, Sarah and Janet left, Michelle lowered her hands down to John's cock. She pulled him closer and ran her fingertips over his chest. As her gaze moved from his hardening cock to his face, both she and John knew that the answer to the question was definitely yes. Both of them were interested in spending some time together.

Michelle whispered into John's ear, 'It has been weeks since I've had a man. I hope that you don't mind if I'm too forward. I want to be totally in charge. Whatever I say goes. Are you ok with that?'

'I'm more than fine with it', he replied.

The two of them began kissing and groping at each other. Michelle broke off the action and beaconed John to follow as she turned to walk down the hallway to find an empty room. Once they entered the first empty room they could find, Michelle demanded that John pick her up upside down so she could suck his cock while being teased by her pussy, so close to his tongue and yet still not available for his penetration. The blood raced to her head as her head bobbed back and forth, taking in all seven inches of his member. The way her tongue darted along and around his shaft hit every nerve he knew about in his cock. The way her teeth gently scraped against his skin nearly made his knees buckle.

After nearly five minute of sucking John's cock, Michelle stopped and asked to be laid down on the bed gently. Once on the bed, she quickly removed what little clothing she was wearing to reveal an incredible pair of tits and a shaven pussy. This would be John's first shaved pussy. The pink lips of her pussy glistened as she told John to climb on top and take her as hard and forcefully as he wanted. She wanted to be taken as if it was against her will. She wanted to feel helpless. She wanted to be taken.

John climbed between Michelle's legs and stretched out his hands holding hers far above her head. As he slowly lowered himself onto her, her breathing sped up knowing that she certainly had no control from here on out. John's larger frame engulfed her entire body. Its weight proved that she was not going anywhere anytime soon unless John wanted it. His hardened cock, wet from Michelle's mouth, slid right into her waiting pussy. As his cock stretched deep inside her, Michelle gasped at how full she felt. Once inside, John stopped and simply laid on Michelle, limiting her movement. Slowly, he moved his hands to her face, grazing it with his fingertips, as he continued to move them to her breasts. Her nipples stood out nearly an inch as he fondled her right nipple and sucked hard on her left. As her moans got louder, he teased her nipples with his teeth. Ever so gently, biting.

As his cock continued to twitch inside her, John began his assault on her body. With long slow strokes he pulled out and entered again. Each time, Michelle would feel abandonment and then fullness. With each thrust, John's cock would try to inch just a bit further into Michelle. Michelle continued to hold her arms above her head where John had left them. Her body was totally his and she was enjoying every moment of it. John began speeding up his thrusting of her pussy. He wasn't taking a break to let her catch breath, nor was he taking time to catch his breath. There would be time for catching up later. Now was the time for his body to take all control and get what it wanted.

Michelle couldn't remember a time when she felt as helpless as she did at this moment. She also was enjoying every second of it. John continued with the speed of his thrusts and she alternated between whimpers when he pulled out and screams and grunts as he impaled her over and over again. After several minutes of the onslaught, John thrusted one last time as he grabbed at her hips and multiple shots of cum filled Michelle to the brim.

Michelle pulled John's face to her and she passionately kissed him. After the kiss, John moved and laid beside her as Michelle caught her breath and rubbed her swollen pussy, his cum between her fingers. Both of them had never experienced anything like what they had just done. It is one thing to have sex. It is something else entirely to be as animalistic as they had just been. That and just being introduced to one another added a level of excitement that both would remember for a long, long time.

While John and Michelle were in one room, in another, Sarah and Janet had sat Allen down in the corner and began passionately kissing each other while fondling each other's breasts and pussies. Each woman would occasionally look in Allen's direction to see if he was enjoying the show and to see if their actions were doing anything to his limp cock. While he was enjoying the show very much, there was no reaction from his cock, yet, so the ladies continued to give him a good show knowing that they were certainly not opposed to bringing him into the action. Allen had stated before that he just watches, but both Sarah and Janet were hoping he would change his mind, particularly Janet. She loved the sex that she and John had, but she was curious to have sex with a man closer to her age.

Janet decided it was time to take things to the next level whether or not Allen was ready for it. She seductively walked over to Allen and started kissing him. As she kissed, she moved her lips down his chest and flicked her tongue at his nipples. Allen's head leaned back as his eyes closed. Sarah sat at the edge of the bed and watched as she twisted and pulled at each of her nipples.

Janet sat on Allen's lap, facing him, as she continued to kiss and caress his chest. Ever so slightly, Allen began to moan. After a few minutes of making out with one another, Janet began to feel Allen's cock rise and poke her between her pussy and her ass. She opened her eyes and looked at Allen to see a small smile. In all his years of attending the swingers' house, no one had spent as much time with him in the hopes that his cock would be up for the challenge. Now, that there was someone who was more than interested in fucking him, the thought of actually getting into Janet's pussy caused his heart to race.

She moved in toward his left ear and whispered, 'Baby, I hope that you are interested in both of us ladies because we sure are interested in you.'

Allen's hands had begun to knead her breasts. As he continued to grope her, Janet maneuvered her body so his cock's tip was at her pussy. As Allen continued to stiffen, the tip began to enter Janet. Allen couldn't remember the last time that he had experienced this. He shifted his body so that more of his cock entered Janet. The chair he was sitting in wasn't the best for what Allen wanted to do next so Sarah changed places with the two. Once Allen was laying on the bed, Janet climbed on top and straddled Allen. His cock was still stiff, something at which he was quite amazed. Janet slowly lowered herself onto Allen. The feelings racing through Allen's body, in particular his cock, were incredible. He simply couldn't remember the last time he had a hard-on.

As Janet's body engulfed all of Allen's cock, Sarah sat back and continued to rub her clit. She was somewhat amazed at where she was now. Just since the birth of their youngest child, she and John had experienced so much in the bedroom. And now, here she was enjoying watching Janet and Allen. She wondered if John and Michelle had hooked-up yet. And she wondered who all she would be with this afternoon. It was at that point that a young couple walked past and looked in. Noticing Sarah just sitting there, the young woman quietly walked up to her and asked if she wanted to join her and her husband in another room. Sarah looked at the two and felt her pussy moisten. Sarah nodded yes and began to exit the room.

Janet and Sarah made eye contact as Janet continued to rise and fall on Allen's cock. Both of the ladies knew what the other was saying as Sarah quietly left the room. Janet turned her attention back to Allen as she laid her body on top if his. Caressing his body with her fingertips and kissing him passionately, Janet waited before raising her hips again.

In the hallway, Sarah introduced herself to Steve and Kimberly. Steve wasn't as tall as John, but the girth of his cock surprised Sarah. Kimberly's tits were perky, but quite a bit smaller than Sarah's. They were a cute couple and mentioned that this was only their third time here at the swingers' house. Their first visit, all they did was watch. They were much too timid to get into any action. The second trip, they enjoyed having folks watch them fuck. They promised each other that this third visit, they would explore as much as they could. When they were walking past the room with Sarah (and Janet and Allen), Steve was shocked at the size of Sarah's breasts. The two of them quickly decided, before they talked themselves out of it, to approach Sarah and see if she was interested. She was.

The three of them made their way upstairs to find a free room. Along the way, Sarah walked in the middle and groped at Steve's balls. With her other hand, she held onto Kimberly's cute little ass cheeks. As they walked, Kimberly mentioned that she has never been with a woman. She was hoping that Sarah wouldn't mind Kimberly exploring some fantasies with her. Sarah was already rather experienced with another woman, specifically Janet, but was more than willing to experience other women now that her appetite had been awakened.

Most of the rooms had occupants, but finally, the three found a vacant room. Once inside, Sarah pulled Kimberly's body closer and began to remove her lingerie. Once all three of them were naked, Sarah had Kimberly lay down on the bed. Sarah then climbed between her legs and motioned for Steve to take her pussy from behind. As Sarah bent down and began to flick her tongue at Kimberly's pussy, Steve slowly entered Sarah from the rear. She could tell that he was not very experienced at fucking in general. Sarah figured that she would have to lead him in order for her to get any satisfaction out of this adventure. At least Kimberly tasted incredible.

Janet and Allen were enjoying every minute of her humping his cock. At one point, Allen grabbed for Janet and pulled her closer, mauling at her breasts and sucking her nipples harder than any of her children did when they were babies. After nearly ten minutes of Janet humping him, Allen asked if she would be interested in being on the bottom. They quickly switched positions as Allen fucked her without any hesitation. All of his built-up desires for beautiful women and not being able to get an erection finally had an outlet. Janet's body took the assault from Allen and she enjoyed every deep thrust he provided.

As he built up to his first ejaculation in years, Allen's eyes rolled back into his head, his back arched as he continued to pump Janet, and his toes gripped what they could of the carpet to help steady his body's movement. At once, they both stopped grunting and screamed out in ecstasy as Janet reached an orgasm while Allen shot load after load of semen into her raw pussy. Allen's body fell onto Janet as they continued to feel each other orgasm and ejaculate.

Eventually, both of them regained their senses and kissed passionately for minutes before Allen rolled off of Janet and lay beside her. Janet moved so she could fondle Allen's cock and flick her tongue on his nipples. Interspersing some kisses, the two of them rested beside each other and periodically grabbed for each other.

Once John and Michelle had regained their breath, Michelle hopped onto John and began sucking him back to life. John occasionally flicked his tongue at her pussy, but most of the time he spent slapping her ass cheeks making her moan and speeding up her sucking. It was all John could do to not flip Michelle over onto the bed and take her pussy a second time.

After nearly bringing him to another ejaculation, Michelle stopped and teasingly whispered; "Now you're ready for your next fuck. I'm sure she'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed you this time. I hope you'll have some more for me later this afternoon."

Michelle quickly got up and put the few clothes she had back on and gave John one more quick lick and suck before smiling and leaving the room to see how the party was going on throughout the house. John laid there for a few minutes but didn't want to lose the erection that Michelle had given him. As he left the room and walked down the hallway, he could hear Janet's moans and voice as she spent some of the afternoon with Allen. John smiled knowing that this afternoon wouldn't have been possible without Janet's initial suggestion. He would have to thank her later. He thought of a few ways he could the next time that he visited her house after work.