Sexcerpt - PLT No. 02

Story Info
Another stroke story - masturbatory aide.
2.3k words
3.25
9.6k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fanfare
fanfare
101 Followers

Author's notation: Generally when I write a story, my usual preference is to complete it. Then, during my first edit, go through the storyboards and see if there are sections where adding a sex scene would be useful.. Explaining a character's background or maybe their lack of character. Setting up for late actions or trying to fill in past scenes that need to be fleshed out. So to speak.

I have some large novelette/novel size stories where I have already written some of the sex scenes. And they turn out to be complete enough, in themselves, to be stand alone short stories or at least masturbatory aids. I call these my Sexcerpts. Sorry, I'm addicted to bad punning.

So, for those readers who do not want to be bothered with anything more stimulating then suck & fuck, I dedicate these Sexcerpts to you. When you're finished whacking off, please go wash your hands.

Thank you - fanfare

***********

A Decanter of Sherry

Leslie sat up and asked "Sherry is short for Scheherazade?"

"Yes, it simplifies people remembering me and filling out forms."

Her curiosity sated, she gave me an affectionate buss and got up to follow her boyfriend back to bed. I watched her fine dark chocolate ass sway as she walked away. As the bedroom door closed, I returned my attention to the TV with a happy grin, to resume watching for my beloved stepmother.

I looked up at the volume of the symphonic lovemaking from Leslie's room. It was damn distracting! Oh good grief, I found myself lightly massaging my wet-hot pussy and not really paying any attention to the television. That is one strong woman!

This had been the first time I had gone so far with another woman. The other experiments never got past makeout kissing and light petting. Just thinking about that big, black dyke bodily lifting me up for her to devour my v-jay was making me feel all twisty inside like a kettle about to boil over.

When Leslie's cries of pleasure enjoyed out-shouted the television, I suddenly realized.

'Why the fuck am I sitting here naked, playing with myself? I've got a perfectly good mancock waiting to be woken up and give me my own shrieking orgasms!'

I hopped up and went into Paul's room. He was shifting restlessly under the covers. I stood over him watching him dream, like a naked djinn ready to grant him three wishes.

I pulled the covers off him, exposing his buffed Canadian body and an impressive erection surrounded by golden curly hair. Must be a damn good dream he's dreaming. Time to share that dream with Sherry!

I climbed onto the bed next to him and gently took his morning hardon in my fist. Then began to softly stroke it up and down, up and down, up and down. He was thrashing around, my dreamboat trying to struggle his way out of dreamland, guided by the reality of my hand. In case you haven't noticed, Paul is a real sound sleeper!

A drool of pre-cum from the slot of his penis brought my mouth down over his crown. As one hand continued to stroke his soft, creamy skin, gently up and down. My other hand lightly stroked up and down his thighs with just the tips of my nails. I could see the goosebumps raised as I teased around his groin, lightly scratching his fair skin. While my lips and tongue lightly swirled and sucked and nibbled at the satin smooth apex of his cock.

I think he was almost awake when, overtaken by inflamed desire, my patience snapped. I clambered over his legs, scooted forward and began to feed his wonderful dick, long and thick and hot, into my dribbling pussy. Slowly I sank my weight down, impaling myself on that wonderful prominence, sinking down until our pubic hairs touched.

Oh God! It feels so good to be so fulfilled!

In the back of my mind, little voices were arguing over which was better, Leslie's cunning linguistics or Paul's hard thrusting manmeat? Finally I just mentally yelled at myselves to 'Please shut up! Just let me enjoy this here and now!'

My hands were gently running over his muscular chest when I noticed his sea-bluegreen eyes questioning me with a smug expression on his lips. Then he said with a baritone chuckle "Ahh, the breakfast of champions!" Just before he started nuzzling at my tits and suckling at my teats and tugging my nipples with his teeth.

I leaned over, crushing my breasts on his golden hairy chest and grabbed his mouth with mine, our tongues began to wrestle back and forth. While behind me, I carefully kept my wet, spasming v-jay slowly stroking up and down upon his substantial.

I came with a shuddering noisy climax with my head trying to burrow into his chest. I was spraying all over his groin simultaneous to spitting all over his chest as I screamed my pleasure at both ends. Not giving me a moments rest, he took over with his strong arms clutching me as he began thrusting his hips up, with his formidable cock deep into my cunt with a powerful piston action.

Once Paul could see I was back in control of myself, he pulled out, to a yip of my displeasure! With a domineering growl, he rolled us over and got me on my face as he moved behind me between my legs. Realizing what he wanted, I pulled my knees forward and got my ass into the air. Turning my head I could see the look of delight on his face at the rear view he had of me. His large rough hands squeezed and kneaded at my gluteus maximus, causing me to shiver with pleasure.

Then suddenly, smoothly but strongly, he shoved his magnificent prick deep into my boiling cunt without hesitation. OMG, thats not good, thats Great! Paul's Canadian cock started pounding away at my pussy, giving me the Maple Leaf Rag in syncopated rhythm with the spasms of my kegels.

My face pressed into the pillow in front of me as I screamed demands for him to pound me harder! He began to slap at my buttocks as he continued to pile-drive my cunt. I got my right hand down between my legs and began to manipulate around my clitoris to bursts of painfully pleasing pleasure. I could feel myself blissing out as my legs buckled under me, as he continued to fuck me into the mattress.

I was still in my special kaleidoscope place when his cock began to throb and spasm and I could feel him ejaculating deep into my lovepipe. That triggered another orgasm, a little bit painful for me as my vagina spastically grabbed at his redoubled penis and tried to milk it of every single wiggler his testicles could launch.

He pulled us onto our sides, so he wasn't crushing me anymore. Happily spooning, we laid there in a very self-satisfied post-climatic bliss till I noticed that Paul was starting to fall back asleep. Great, how the mighty have fallen! Oh I was very happy, very satisfied, very pleased to have had all these orgasms. This would be a morning I would enjoy remembering in my old age. I was physically drained, oh so pleasantly so! But...My mind was wide awake and wondering if Persia was still on?

With a sigh, a peck at Paul's dreamy smile, I pulled myself out of his arms and off the bed. Then pulled the covers up over his almost slumbering body and went back to the living room. I found the T-shirt I had been wearing and pulled in on. There were commercials running so I went to the bathroom to take a peepee and clean up. I was about to grab a quick shower, then I remembered what Leslie's boyfriend said to her 'Don't take a shower.'

That memory gave me a queer thrill and made me shiver. So, after just a quick wipe of my damp pussy and thighs, I went back to the couch wearing only Paul's skimpy T-shirt and put down a towel to sit on.

Now it was Jim Cramer and someone I didn't recognize, arguing about yet another tedious high finance scandal. I snorted in disgust. All those MBA's and truckloads of other degrees and the gamblers on Wall Street still don't have a fucking clue as to the complex intricacy's of their idiotic speculations.

That was when I went into the kitchen to find that handsome boyfriend of Leslie's had made a new pot of coffee. And I found a box of donuts on top of the fridge, yummys for my tummys. I returned to the couch and waited for my darling Persia and, well, for something else interesting to happen.

I had me a chocolate donut and another cup of coffee watching the pathetic excuses of the GOP apologists blaming the new President for the Republican administration's incompetency that had driven the economy into disaster. Yeah, and Obama's also at fault for the genital warts all over their long, elephant noses, I'm sure!

It was quiet in Leslie's room and I knew Paul would probably be zonked out for at least a couple of more hours. I've never met anyone who sleeps more then Paul does. I'm lucky if I get six hours a day counting my afternoon nap. Paul easily does ten hours between midnight and noon. I envy him being able to sleep through anything. Well, most anything I giggled, daydreaming about the very nice fucking we just accomplished.

Oh! Good God, I am bad! I just realized I was sitting sprawled out on the couch with my legs spread and masturbating myself, as through slitted eyes I watched my gorgeous stepmother appear, analyzing the latest Eurozone economic summit. One of my hands was fondling my turgid nipples while the other gently stroked my swollen inner labia and flicked at my aroused clit. Glad I had put down the towel, 'cause I could feel the leakage as I jilled myself.

I've had fantasies about Persia before, but none so arousing as now. My memory flashed back to seeing her topless on a Spanish beach and naked, dressing in front of me as we prepared to go to a dinner party in Bern. And then further back when I was still a girl and we would bathe and shower together. She was so gentle with me even as she washed my nubile body and hair. Her breasts in my face, her femininity exposed to my curiosity. I think I moaned and began to move my hips when I heard Leslie's bedroom door open.

I did not stop playing with myself. I pretended I did not notice the door opening. I did not look to see who entered the living room.

I'm not certain who I wanted more at this moment, Leslie or her boyfriend or both? She called him Windy? What a strange name. Which one of them would I prefer seeing me sprawled out like this, rubbing my pussy? Blatantly exposing myself to strangers in a stranger's house.

So helpless. So hopeless. So provocative!

Why was I doing this? Why was I acting like a nympho slut here and now after all these years of burnishing my public image as the brainy, good girl?

My head was aswirl with clashing thoughts when I looked up and saw that it was my African lover standing there naked, looking at me with an expression you would only see on a man-eating feral panther that's about to pounce and devour you. I mewled in fear and desire and fear of my desire.

Then my eyes focused a bit more and I saw that Windy was standing behind her. His large white hands gently caressing her deliciously chocolate skin, her head tilted with him nibbling at her exposed neck. Her strange amber colored eyes never let go of mine as I continued to masturbate in front of them. Then I shuddered with a small orgasm.

Leslie took the initiative as she bent down to kiss my lips, our slippery tongues probing one another. Her hands took my face and still liplocked carefully directed me into laying out on the couch. I heard her moan her desire and my heart fluttered. She pulled her head away and we exchanged silent, soulful looks.

Then I heard Windy gave her ass a playful slap directing her forward to straddled my face with her steaming black crotch and slippery pink slit upon my eager mouth. I hadn't noticed before, her large clitoris hood is as ebony black as the rest of her labia. With the little pearl peeking out shyly awaiting my tongue to kiss and suckle it into a frenzy.

My hands were clutching at her negra buttocks as she ground herself down upon my pale cafe-au-lait face. I inhaled deeply of the intoxicating mingled perfumes of woman and man. I realized as my teeth nibbled and my tongue probed and my lips slurped that I was drinking the sweet-salty-sour of their lovemaking. It should be bottled and sold as a perfume, as wine!

Suddenly I realized that Windy was in between my legs and his mouth was lapping at my pussy! He was hungrily slurping up the results of Paul and I from less then ten minutes ago. I hadn't realized that a man could enjoy this as much as I did.

Come to think of it, pun intended, I hadn't ever considered how much I would enjoy consuming the byproducts of someone else's love juices. When Paul and I had exchanged medical data a few days ago, he mentioned that Leslie and his lover had done the same last week.

Wait a minute! "His Lover?" I was trying to process that thought while Leslie was spraying her juices over my face and I was spraying my juices over Windy's face, during our tandem orgasms.

fanfare
fanfare
101 Followers