Sexetary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill walked into his dining room and noticed several dishes with lids still on to keep them hot. Long white tapered candles were lit in the center of the table, set up for two. The table was square and they would be seated next to each other, not across from one another. A vase full of yellow roses was placed between the candles. It looked very inviting and a touch romantic to Jill. He guided her to a seat and then sat himself to her right. The food smelled heavenly as he dished up a plate for her. Stuffed manicotti with eggplant and spinach... homemade bread... Jill's mouth was watering.

They ate in silence for most of the meal, small office talk, but nothing of significance was said until Robert said, "I hope you don't mind helping me with work this weekend, Ms. Sinclair."

"No, sir," she said as she wiped her lips with her linen napkin and placed it in the center of her plate. "It will be my pleasure."

"Our mutual pleasure I hope," he said with a twinkle in his eye. He took her hand and led her to the stairs, grabbing the bag of supplies as he led her up the stairs to his master suite.

Jill walked into her boss' bedroom and simply stared. He had a huge king-sized bed with a mirrored headboard. In the corner was a wet bar, fully stocked she was certain. She saw at the far edge of the room, an open doorway leading to a porcelain paradise of a bathroom. In front of her were French doors leading to an expansive deck with a hot tub.

"I enjoy the finer things in life," Robert said. He saw her awed expression and smiled to himself. He'd never had the chance to share these luxuries with anyone and his thoughts had often included Ms. Sinclair in his bed, his bath, and his home. He knew she would be the classic beauty to compliment his decorating. He took her hand and looked deep into her gorgeous emerald eyes. "And now, Ms. Sinclair, I will show you how I should have conducted our first meeting."

Jill was breathless with anticipation. It was one thing to have a hot quickie fuck with your boss in his office and quite another to be romantically seduced in his home. Jill looked up into his warm brown eyes and melted. "Mr. Alessandro," she began. "This is quite breathtaking."

"No, my dear. You are." Robert's lips assaulted hers quickly. His tongue swept over her lips and parted them easily as he ravaged her mouth. His erection had been prominent throughout dinner and was now throbbing with need and desire for this woman. He'd lusted after her for months and even though he had taken her once in his office, he intended on having her again and again, all weekend long... if not longer. He forced himself to slow his pace or they would end up much like they had this afternoon. He wanted to savor her, bring her to exquisite pleasure before he thrust his hard cock into her core.

He went to guide her to sit on the bed so he could sit beside her, so he could begin caressing her soft skin, building the moment, but instead she turned away from him and walked to the French doors. "What do you want from me, Mr. Alessandro?" Her voice was husky and seductive and he suddenly realized the tables had turned. He was now the seducee. Had he ever been in charge in the first place? "Do you want my peaked nipples playing in your mouth?" His mouth watered. "Do you want my long fingernails to gently score your back as a cat might do?" His skin tingled with delight as a shiver ran up his spine. Had she just purred? "Do you want my soft, warm wet pussy to engulf your hot rod?" His cock jumped and strained against the zipper of his trousers. "Do you want my soft skin to rub passionately against yours, melding our bodies as one?" Slowly, he nodded.

Her eyes locked with his as she slowly undid the buttons of her blouse. With each one she took a step closer to him. As she revealed her red lacy bra her breasts were nearly spilling from the flimsy fabric.

Robert could do nothing more than watch the vision heading towards him. She was an angelic sight. Her auburn curls cascading around her shoulders and across her chest framed her breasts nearly as perfectly as the red lacy bra.

She approached him and got down on her knees again.Oh gods! She was going to blow him again, just as she had in the office. Her fingers quickly released his belt, unzipped his trousers and his erection sprang free. He nearly always had gone without underwear for much of his adult life. Now he was eternally thankful for that thought. As her hands glided his trousers from his legs, her mouth and lips rained kisses on his inner thigh, close to his groin and he moaned in pleasure. Damn she was good!

Jill took him in her mouth and her eyes rolled back in her head from the sweetness of his precum. She could suck on him for hours if she chose. He cock was perfect in size and just barely tickled the back of her throat as she sucked him in. But he was so thick that her cheeks actually pushed out from the girth of him. She wound her tongue around his cock and lavished attention on it as her right hand kneaded his sac carefully.

Robert moaned deeply as he felt her warm, wet mouth around his cock. His fingers entwined in her hair and he pushed her closer to him, fucking her lovely face. He could feel his balls filling... expanding and although he believed she would enjoy it, he did not want to cum in her mouth. He wanted to fuck her tight wet cunt until it was raw and then have them both climax in wicked abandon. "Ms. Sinclair," he began huskily. "As delightful of a vision as you are now...." Gods, she looked like an angel sucking his cock. He withdrew from her mouth and then took her hand in his, lifting her up and kissed it gallantly. "You are still wearing too many clothes." She flushed slightly and he continued. "Allow me tohelp you." The stress on the word 'help' was similar to her inflection of the word just a few hours ago in his office.

Jill felt the heat rise from her toes to her head as he stared at her. His passion-filled eyes were hungry with lust and he looked as if he would devour her. Which she sincerely hoped he would. He released her hand and moved in closer to her, his breath whispering across her neck. His agile fingers found the zipper on the side of her skirt and slid it down silently. His light nibbles on her neck and shoulders continued as he slid the skirt down to pool at her feet.

His hands wrapped around her slim waist and left a trail of fire on her skin as they roamed up towards her breasts. His tongue flicked the one spot on her neck that made her knees weak just as his thumbs found her peaked nipples through her bra. She gasped and then moaned, letting her head fall back, aching for his kiss on her throat.

Robert desired to see her naked, in all her splendid glory... but not yet. Her low moan of desire told him that she ached for him as much as he did for her. As he traced a zigzagging pattern across her throat, neck and upper chest, his left forefinger and thumb pinched her nipple through the bra. Her breathless inhalation told him that was indeed a turn on for her.

His right hand roamed across her flat stomach and lower to her black thong which was now soaked with her desire. His right forefinger moved the panty to the side and he slipped a long finger into her slick center. She moaned and his erection twitched against her stomach. He found it so erotic to have a vocal lover.

When Mr. Alessandro slipped his finger into her core, Jill nearly melted into a puddle on the spot. A moan escaped her lips as his deft fingers slid up and down her slick folds and deep into the center of her. His left hand was pinching her nipple harder and making her more wanton. She loved a little roughness in her lovers... no pain, but enough pressure to make her body tingle.

Her own hands were running through his soft brown hair as she felt every sensation he was providing. His lips left her neck and he raised his head slightly to crush her lips to his. Their tongues dancing and dueling, each fighting to control, yet succumbing to the power of the other. His left hand deftly managed to find the front closure of her bra and it was opened quickly, the sudden cool air on her nipples causing them to peak even more. She felt the shoulder straps of the bra slip off and soon it was lying on the floor with the rest of her clothing.

Robert lifted his lips from hers, breaking the kiss breathlessly and stepping slightly back. He had to see the breasts he had just unbound. His eyes glanced to her own deep green pools briefly, acknowledging the lust he knew was there, and then roamed down her silky neck still glistening with his tongue juices to her firm, round, absolutely perfect breasts.

Her areolas were large and in the center were pale pink buds, peaked and aching for his tongue. As he flicked his tongue lightly over the right and then the left breast, he heard her gasp again. Oh what would he hear from her luscious full lips when he impaled her again and again? The thought caused his cock to twitch though it had no other stimulus at the time other than wicked, naughty images.

He realized that somehow they had managed to reach the bedside table and she was leaning back on it, her hands clamped around the edge, hanging onto her sanity for dear life. His methodical seduction of her breasts was only the beginning of what he wanted to do to every inch of her svelte body. His nostrils were closer now to her core as he lavished attention with his tongue and mouth on her left breast and he could smell the sweet scent of her honey permeating the air. His fingers, now two, slid in and out of her core in a languid rhythm, slowly building her desire. He suddenly ached to taste that sweet honey and with one move, his right hand tore the thong away from her body as he got to his own knees before her. He began to worship her as the goddess he had always envisioned her to be for these many months.

Jill bit back a cry of delight as his tongue made a long sweep from the bottom of her slit to the top. His tongue flicked her clit and she arched back, clamping the sides of the table with her hands and clamping the sides of his head with her thighs. Oh gods, this Italian Stallion was indeed the hottest lover she'd ever experienced. Her thighs relaxed a bit, not wanting to squeeze his head too tightly and her fingers found their way to the top of his hair, running through the soft locks, pushing him closer to her at times, aching for him to continue his feast.

Honey was too mild of a word for Robert to describe the taste and texture of Ms. Sinclair's sweet juices. Nectar from the gods could not have been sweeter and could not have quenched his thirst more than her precious essence. His fingertips skimmed along her heated skin to cup her breasts and they found her nipples of their own accord as his mouth, tongue and lips were discovering every millimeter of her exquisite cunt. His tongue delved deep into her core and she dug her fingernails tighter into his scalp.Oh yes, he thought. This auburn haired deity would be a fiery lover.

He continued to worship her core, on his knees, as he should be, bestowing his dedication to her pleasure over and over again. If he had anything to say about it, this would not be the only time. Her breathing had increased and came in shallow pants as his fingers twisted her nipples and his tongue penetrated her sweet hole. He thought he heard her cry out one single word. It was the word he had been waiting for.

Jill bit her lip but the one word escaped from her lips nevertheless. "Please," she groaned. He looked up at her and her skin was flushed from the mini orgasms she'd been having. Mr. Alessandro was quickly on his feet, turning her body around swiftly and lifting her up on the bed. He wanted to plunge into her from behind this time. He positioned his cock near her ass. She looked over her shoulder at him and he was staring at her behind, wonderment clear on his face. "Please," she said again and the trance was broken as he looked into her face, smiled broadly and impaled her pussy with his cock in one slick thrust.

He slid into her with all of his might and she screamed his name. Not the formal, 'Mr. Alessandro' but his real name... Robert. He wanted her to never forget his name and knew she would be screaming it many times over before the weekend was through.

Her breasts were bouncing in rhythm to his thrusts and the fabric was tickling them enough to make them even more sensitive. He reached down and rubbed her clit with his forefinger and Jill gushed around him, her juices pouring over his rigid cock.

Robert knew he was close and so was she. He thrust harder and deeper, his balls slapping against her clit as she moaned and screamed. "I'm cumming!" he roared.

"Cum in my tight cunt, Robert. Fill me! Oh fuck!" she screamed back at him.

Robert pumped twice more and let loose a rumbling growl. He squirted within her several times as she orgasmed and clenched around his cock. He lay exhausted on her back, then still joined, he rolled her over onto her side, him behind her and they spooned. "Now that, my dearest Ms. Sinclair, is what an office seduction should be."

12