Sexily Ever After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian's body shook, trembled and gyrated almost as if she had no control over her actions. Her fingernails were digging into Simon's back as she came hard on his lovely big penetrating cock.


"Did you like that my little personal slut?" Simon asked as he gently rocked away his cock still inside her pulsating pussy. He told Jillian to sit up and he lay down on the bed.

"Straddle me and ride me baby, ride my big cock till I fill your slutty married pussy with my cum!" growled Simon. Jillian straddled him and held his juice covered cock until she guided it to her pussy entrance and then began to sink down onto it, slowly at first until she felt herself bottom out with all nine inches embedded in her pussy. Once she had that full feeling she began to slide up and down on his shaft.

Minutes passed before Jillian began to really fuck herself on his cock, bouncing up and down, ramming as much of that big beautiful cock deep inside her. It was penetrating so far it was entering past her cervix into her womb on each downward thrust.

.
Moaning loudly almost constantly now she rode that cock like her life depended on it. Simon then pulled her body down towards his chest, reaching back he grabbed a handful of ass, held on tight then began to pound her pussy from underneath , thrusting up hard into her body, with a vengeance. The two bodies slapped together loudly, both of them urging each other on to the inevitable outcome.

Jillian was almost passing out such was the feeling of euphoria at this sexual onslaught, a loud moan escaped Jillian's lips as she came hard again her body shaking wildly. Simon continued to fuck Jillian calling her a slut, a dirty cheating bitch and all it did was make Jillian more determined to get her brains fucked out of her.

"YES!YES!YES I am a slut!... a whore!...a cheating bitch!... just keep fucking me you bastard it feels so GoooooD!"

Simon fucked her like a slut, in that position for several more minutes, then he threw her off before ordering Jillian to get up on all fours and hold onto the headboard of the bed. Simon knelt behind her for the second time, still having not come once. He slapped her ass and grinned as he heard Jillian moan in appreciation,

"Oh my god! I love your beautiful round ass! I am going to fuck your pussy so hard!" he said to her.

Jillian pushed her ass high into the air, she felt Simon enter her again and then that beautiful feeling of fullness began to fill her body again. She felt her arms slide down the headboard so her ass stuck up even further, allowing Simon to penetrate her even further and further on each thrust. Simon was enjoying fucking this thirty year old married woman of one of his employees so much he had already decided it would be happening more often.

With that thought he slapped Jillian's ass several times making her yelp at each slap. Then he grabbed her hips and proceeded to fuck the arse of her, ramming his nine inches deeper, deeper and deeper until he could feel her cervix once again opening up to swallow the end of his cock. Gritting his teeth he began to plough her pussy harder, faster and with more than a little viciousness. He was almost there and then he slowed to a steady slow thrust delaying his orgasm for as long as possible.

Simon began teasing her, pulling all the way out then plunging back in full depth. This soon had Jillian begging, pleadingly for him to stop teasing. She looked back around towards him and growled loudly; "Give it to me you bastard don't tease just FUCK ME!"

Simon grabbed her hair and entwined it in his hands, as he rode her like a horse, fucking her hard with his big cock. The sounds filled the room of moans, groans, and slapping flesh as the two bodies went at it like two dogs in heat. Finally Jillian could take no more and she yelled out

"Oh god! OH FUCK I am Cumming Agaaain!"

Simon let go of her hair and Jillian held tightly onto the sheets with both hands as Simon continued to ram all nine inches of his cock deep into her from behind. Simon knew he was close also and roared out

"OH FUCK Oh fuck baby! I am going shoot!..I am going to fucking cum all over you!"

Simon yanked his cock out of Jillian's swollen pussy and slapped her over the ass with his cock before placing it in her ass crack and then watching as his cock swelled up and began to erupt, his cum shot out of his cock all over Jillian's ass and back. Once he stopped Cumming he smeared his cum all over her body with his hands and used his cock to smear her ass crack and cheeks with the thick gooey liquid.

Jillian and he lay on the bed for a while to catch their breath before Jillian crawled over towards his limp cock and began to lick, suck and nibble on it. Holding the soft cock in her hand she ran her tongue all over his glans, around the shaft. Teasing the eye of his cock with the tip of her tongue she kissed it then swallowed the head and began to suck hard on just his glans.

Jillian teased Simon like this for several minutes, as his cock began to stiffen she began to slide her mouth and tongue all over his shaft, then also began to suck on his clean shaven balls one at a time taking them deep into her mouth and rolling them with her tongue.

Simon began to groan and eventually moaned out, "Oh my god baby! Suck that big cock! Suck it! SUCK IT you slutty little bitch!"

Simon allowed her to suck on his cock for several long minutes until he was fully erect again. Then he ordered her to lie on the bed with her head hung over the side. He straddled her face allowing her to suck on his balls and shaft as he finger fucked her pussy and played with her tits. Simon was ready to fuck Jillian again so had her slide of the bed and lay on the floor. Lifting her legs over her head, he ordered her to hold onto her ankles. In this position her ass and pussy stuck up in the air.

Simon then straddled her legs facing away from her and pushed his cock into her pussy from above. It felt fucking awesome for him and Jillian was making appreciative noises as his cock slid deep inside her cunt from a new direction.

"Oh my god Yes! Yes!" groaned Jillian

"You like that my little slut?" Simon groaned

"Oh Fucking right I do!...OH god yes! Harder! Harder!" she cried out.

Simon began to fuck Jillian as hard as he could without his cock slipping out. He was deep really deep and he was enjoying fucking his employee's wife so much. It didn't take long before Jillian cried out

"Oh Jesus! Oh Fuck! Oh my god I am cumming!"

Jillian had no control over her body it just went limp. Her orgasm ripped through her and left her drained and worn out. Simon stopped his fucking and lifted her up and laid her on the edge of the bed, stomach down. He grabbed two pillows and shoved them under her stomach then bent her legs up and re-entered her from behind, using his arms to pin her legs back he grabbed her arms and began to fuck her as hard as he could again.

Despite having just cum as hard as she could ever remember Jillian cried out a number of times, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Jillian was soon at the edge of yet another orgasm and it was at this moment that Simon pulled his cock from her pussy and with no warning shoved several inches into her ass. Jillian stiffened and yelled "No! No! No! I've never had anal you'll hurt me!"

"Relax, just relax you'll like it once you get used to it!" Simon calmly spoke.

Jillian found that when she relaxed she indeed did enjoy the weird feeling of her anal cavity being invaded and was soon pleading with Simon;

"Oh my god! Oh Fuck yes! Put it in, fill my fuckin ass!"

Simon did her ass slowly, then he began to build up speed, his shaft disappearing then reappearing like a piston ramming in and out each thrust burying just a little more of the thick meaty shaft. Jillian was loving every second of it, screaming out for Simon "Fuck my ass you bastard!.. Fuck that feels so good!"

Simon reached under her body and grabbed her heavy swinging tits and used them as leverage to bury even more of his cock into her anal cavity. He mauled them, squeezed them, pulled on them and Jillian just loved the feeling as Simon basically abused her tits. They ached, felt tingly and just simply made her feel so good.

Simon was feeling really excited and flipped Jillian over, climbed up her body and pushing her tits together began fucking them. Jillian looked down as his cock slid in and out of her cleavage; she flicked her tongue out desperately trying to lick the end of it at each upward thrust. using her free hands she stuck her fingers in her own pussy and smeared her mixed cum and love juices all over her lovers cock as best she could creating more lubrication to allow Simon to really go for it fucking her tits wildly. It was only a matter of time before Simon lost it totally and his cock erupted just as he let out a roar "YEEEEEEAaargh!"

His cock was pulsing wildly between her tits and as she watched his slit opened and a huge shot of cum shot out of the end and hit her chin and neck, then several smaller shots hit her on the face. Simon flopped off her, and lay with his cock still seeping cum, panting and gasping for air. He looked over at Jillian who lay with a warm glow over her face and smiling he stroked her arm as he said;

"That was amazing!.. You were amazing!...wow!"

"You weren't so bad yourself!" Jillian smiled and laughed.

"I had better get cleaned up, head home to my husband, he'll be wondering where I am!" Jillian climbed off the bed and headed for the shower.

Iain was still laid out in bed sound asleep when Jillian returned, she looked in on him and sighed before she picked up the phone and called Simon's mobile.

Two rings and Simon answered, "Hi sexy!" he growled low and sexy.

Jillian laughed and before she lost her nerve completely said "I want to do it again, can we please?"

Simon grinned to himself, his plan had worked and now his next job was to ensure Jillian became his fully fledged slut, "By the way tell Iain to be at my office on Monday he still has a job as promised!" before putting the phone away.

To be continued... Maybe!

12