Sexily Submerged Sally Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike and Sally compete in the bathtub.
2.3k words
4.62
25.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers

When I last left you here is where we were in the story: "When we went home that afternoon we made love in the ... well you guessed it ... in bathtub with me on the bottom as usual!"

Well that turned out to be a very long evening. Mike is a great breath holder as I mentioned before and I am better than average – so we decided to have a bathtub breath-holding contest. It worked this way. We would take turns submerging in the tub and recording our time underwater. We would combine the times and work as a team to create the best total time.

We agreed that we would attempt 15 minutes (!) underwater for our combined total.

The number of individual times that we could be underwater (alternately) could only add up to 6. That meant that the average breath-hold per person worked out to 2 ½ minutes. This did not sound THAT hard but we had not tried this game yet. Plus, we had not worked out all the rules yet.

Mike slipped out of his bathing suit and stepped into the tub. He knelt down and then lay in the tub face down. The water swirled over him as he sank to the bottom. Soon it became very still since he was concentrating on conserving his energy. The clock slowly passed one minute. I weaseled my hand under him, from my vantage point outside of the tub, to grab on to his cock. He obviously liked it and lifted up his hips to let me feel him up. Ahh – feel him up – great words together.

One of the rules that we had made up was that we could not tell the other person how they were doing from a total time underwater standpoint. I started stroking his hard penis and I was surprised that he came up the surface to breathe after only 1 minute and thirty seconds! That was quite early. Hmmmm...

I noted this on the pad. We had 5 more submersions to accomplish and 13 ½ minutes to make them in. This worked out to 2 minutes and 42 seconds for each and every submergence.

I told him that he was going to make it very difficult unless he tried harder. He simply smiled. Did he have a plan? Should I have gone first? Damn, what was he up to?

I slipped out of my little summer dress. It was made much easier because I was not wearing any panties or bra. Mike admired my nude body as he stood there dripping. His cock was sticking out nicely but there would time enough for that later.

I took MY turn on my back. I sat down in the tub sank below the surface. I held my nose for the first 45 seconds but subsequently let go of it. The water filled my sinuses and the trapped air bubbled to the surface. This almost always makes me want to sneeze but I could resist it if I tried hard enough. Mike did the same thing to me and touched my pussy and held his other hand under my bottom as he stroked my mound underwater.

I got to the point that I needed to breathe and figured that since he had not tried his hardest then neither would I. Fuck him – let's make it REALLY hard on BOTH of us.

My time was barely 1 minute and 50 seconds when I surfaced. Ha! Now we needed to achieve an average of 2 minutes and 54 seconds for each and every one of the final 4 submersions. This was getting hard now. As I caught my breath, I asked him what would happen if we ran short of submersions and still had a lot of time left to make up.

He responded that we would have to take the last 4 "tests" and divide them up equally between us. We would have to hold ourselves under to at least do our fair and equal share. He took a deep breath and went down. I straddled his back with my naked legs and cunt and put my hands on his upper back to make sure he would stay under. I rubbed my twat up and down his submerged back.

At the one minute beep from the clock he was still and calm. As the time approached 2 minutes, he started to wiggle around a bit and I lay down on his back to give him a slippery body-to-body massage. My naked tits rubbed against his upper back and I reached around under him to grab on his cock again.

I kept my head above the water so that I would not blow my time on the next pass. I needed all the air I could get. He on the other hand, struggled and turned over on his back at the 2 minute and thirty second mark. I did not know if I could AFFORD to let him surface – I had two of the three submergences ahead of me! He still had over thirty seconds to go to keep his average up.

I sat down on his erect cock and it poked up inside of me! Wow! He smiled from ear to ear and bubbles came out of his mouth and rose to the surface.

As the clock passed 2 minutes and 40 seconds, he let his air gush to the surface and I had to pull him up to keep him from drowning! He was still trying to fuck me but I pulled away. As he laughed and gasped hanging over the edge of the tub I added up our times;

Mike: 1 Min, 30 Sec

Sally: 1 Min, 50 Sec

Mike: 2 Min, 40 Sec

Sally: _______

Mike: ________

Sally: _________

Total: 6 Min, 0 Sec

The total so far was exactly 6 minutes and we SHOULD have been at 7 ½ minutes at this point if we had done this right! This was going to get awkward if I got stuck with the "lions" share of time at the end.

I told him that we now had precisely 9 minutes to divide 3 ways. I did not think that I could take make more than 3 minutes for each of my last two periods so he would have to do a full three minutes or I was going to be fucked!

He "suggested" that we try to catch up a bit on MY next turn. I knew this was coming. He smiled and said, "This is what you want. I promise to take good care of you AND to fuck you real hard when you are underwater."

I agreed that he could hold my naked body underwater with a little more force this next time. I told him that I would probably struggle but it would be erotic as hell. I took several deep breaths and lay on my back in the water and slowly submerged. Mike put his body over mine and his tight little butt rested firmly on my lap.

I held my breath counting the seconds and when I got to a hundred (that I estimated to be around a minute and a half) I was still in good shape. His cock was erect and tapping on my belly. I could feel him bending it down with his hand to place the hardening meat between my legs. The end slipped in to me and I lost some of my air in delight of what was coming up! Oh god – FUCK ME! Fuck me UNDERWATER!

I stopped counting at one hundred and fifty because he now had his cock buried into my submarine pussy and was pounding it with increasing force. I guessed that we were approaching 2 and a half minutes and I was starting to need to breathe – desperately – very desperately. But the fucking felt out of this world!!!

I tried to think of something else but my lungs needed air now!

I swallowed some water and coughed up a big burp of air that I watched erupt to the surface. Mike saw this I am sure BUT he just proceeded to fuck me even harder! I was getting in big trouble now and I swallowed more water in an effort to not breathe it. I tried to get my hands up on the sides of the tub but he easily held them down with his arms.

I started choking and gagging but as quickly as it started, I was on the surface and he was hugging me with glee. He announced that he had held me underwater for 3 minutes and 30 seconds and that we had almost caught up! He also said that he had cum inside of the most gorgeous mermaid that he had ever seen and that he was ready to do it again! And again and again!

Mike: 1 Min, 30 Sec

Me: 1 Min, 50 Sec

Mike: 2 Min, 40 Sec

Me: 3 Min, 30 Sec!!!

Mike: ________

Me: _________

Total: 9 Min, 30 Sec

Now our collective total was 9 ½ minutes exactly and we had 5 minutes and 30 seconds to divide up between us for the last two tests. He recommended that we both submerge for the last test and do the 2 minutes and 45 seconds together. I told him that I thought it was kind of cheating. I know he suspected that I was going to hold him under for 3 minutes plus so this was a safer arrangement for him.

Mike said that he had been working on a gadget that he thought we should now try. It was a cover that could be lowered over the tub and prevent the occupants from getting air until it was raised up again. To make it more interesting, he had a timer that could be set in increments of 15 seconds up to 3 minutes. After 3 minutes it would lift up in any event.

I did not trust this gadget or any other like it. (You probably saw that coming.) I had not seen it work and putting water and electronics together was always a recipe for disaster. He asked if one of our friends could manually operate it but I wasn't so sure that I wanted one of our friends to watch us fuck. It was as simple as that.

Sure many of our friends had all seen us naked – that is one of the advantages of boat diving buddies – but public fornication was not on my list.

I had another idea. What if we bound our feet and hands together to help us stay down and set the timer so that we got the time at 1 – 2 – and 3 minutes? That should work. We hopped out of the tub and I searched our closet for materials to bind us up. I found a belt for our legs and a long piece of soft rope (don't ask) for our arms or upper bodies.

Mike stood and I faced him and tried to squat down to put the belt around our upper calves. It was not working. It is very hard to stand chest to chest to someone and bend over to tie something around your legs. It is almost impossible in fact. Your equilibrium and center of gravity is just not designed for it.

We decided to sit on either side of the tub (with our legs in the water) and put our knees together and do the belt up that way. This time is was comparatively easy. We stood up and put our bodies together. Mike was right – his manhood was rising again and pushing against my crotch. I was not ready to let him inside me until we were ready to go under. Down boy.

I threw the cord around us and make a series of loops that could be pulled tight. I planned to hook the free end over the shower rod or faucet handles. As I was working on the series of cartoon-like knots the door burst open and in strode my girlfriend, and fellow diver, Kati.

She looked sideways at us and let her half hiked up skirt drop back down. Plainly she did not expect us to be in our own bathroom and she was going to "use the facilities". She asked if we were going to go diving tomorrow. She tried to act as if there was nothing going on over here in the love-tub. Putting it another way, it was as if there was not a naked man and a naked woman tied together standing in a bathtub full of water and both obviously soaked from recent united submergences.

Her eye fell to the timer and little underwater speaker in the water and she asked if we were planning something kinky. Mike had gone limp which was further indication that he was not an exhibitionist ... or at least not sexually. I told her about our contest leaving out the underwater sex part.

She asked if we needed a safety diver. I said no and hinted that we might not want her to watch the entire proceedings. She said that she could go into the bedroom and check in at the two minute point if we wanted her to. I relented since she seemed concern. I was not all that sure about this anyway.

We set the timer and Kati left the room. Mike and I started hyperventilating and on the count of three we fell lengthwise into the tub with an enormous splash! We had left the water running to keep the tub full and I grabbed Mike's dick with my thighs to keep him aroused.

To be continued ...

Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers