Sexily Vulnerable

Story Info
Girl's weak moment brings an unlikely match.
1.2k words
3.67
17.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera looked around the bar. Seeing no one around to recognize her, she sat down cautiously. She ordered a drink, and looked around once more.

"You don't look like you belong here," shouted a man who, although he sat next to her, had to be heard over the music.

"Um, no. I don't think I do. Are you like a cop or something?" she said nervously.

"No, ma'am. I'm just curious to figure out what someone like you is doing here."

"Someone like me?" she asked, defensively.

"Well, ma'am, it wasn't meant as an insult. But I think you know as well as I do that you aren't familiar to this sort of place." he said, smiling.

Instead of being offended, Vera was charmed by this man's uncommon way of complimenting. "Well, I've always been curious about these sort of places, and, now that I'm on my own, I thought I might as well check it out. Would you like to have a drink with me? I could use some protecting." she said, suddenly noticing the looks she was gathering.

"Yes, I think you could. Just don't look them in the eye. Pretend you're with me." he said, putting his arm around her. Normally she would have told him off, but she realized that these men could be dangerous if they knew she was here alone.

After a few drinks, and much conversation, they were beginning to actually like each other. She talked mostly about being away at college, on her own for the first time, while he admired her long, wavy brown hair, her big, brown eyes, her pouty mouth, slim body, and - although he tried to pay attention - he couldn't help but notice her large bust. When she wasn't talking, he would talk about his first time away from home, when he had been much younger. She gathered he was pretty accustomed to being on his own, his looks also supported her theory. Tall, with broad shoulders, black hair, but with the most stunning green eyes. Mitch, he said his name was. She also noticed how handsome he was.

Soon, they were laughing about life in general when she stumbled and almost fell off her chair. "Guess I had too many drinks, huh?" she said, sheepishly, looking at him with her big eyes.

"Hey, sweetie! Need some help there?" yelled a bawdy voice from the pool table. The rest of his buddies started to laugh loudly and shout obscene things to her. As her face started to redden, Mitch scooped her up, and carried her out of the bar.

"Hey! I can walk, ya know!" she said indignantly.

"Vera. Calm down. I don't think you can. You're pretty drunk. I'll just take you home. You can trust me. I could even just drop you off in a cab, but I think it would be safer to be supervised home."

She had to agree. As he hopped in the cab next to her, she started to feel sick. "Oh, god..." she moaned. He chuckled softly, as he held her close.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She woke up, in her own bed. She was filled with dread. "Oh, god...what did I do? MITCH! Are you here?"

Mitch came running in, with an apron and pot holders on.

"What did I do last night?"

"You got drunk. I took you home, and slept on the couch."

"So...nothing happened?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She sighed a breath of relief. Then she noticed his attire, and started giggling hysterically. He gave her a mock insulted look and walked out.

As she showered, her mind kept wandering back to Mitch. It was odd how he took care of her without even barely knowing her. She felt attracted to him, but hoped that she wouldn't regret what she wanted to do. As she dried herself off, the door flew open. She tried to hurry and cover herself up, but he had already seen most of her. He put his hands up and backed away slowly, shutting the door. She could hear him laughing.

"What's so funny?" she said as she walked out of the bathroom, the towel her only clothing.

"This." he said, and threw him around her, pulling her close.

She looked at him for a split second and made her decision. She leaned up and kissed him, quite a stretch for the five foot one, girl. He had to bend down to kiss her back. She started to unbutton his shirt. As he opened his mouth to ask her if she was sure, she quickly stopped his sentence by kissing his passionately again. her tongue drifted in and out of his mouth, licking his lower lip. He sucked on her lips as he felt his shirt fall to the floor. He lifted her up in his arms, and carried her to the kitchen table. As he laid her down on it, the cold table made her nipples immediately hard, although they were well along the way before. He took off her towel, and stopped to stare at her lithe body. "I think we made a good decision." he stated, almost voicing her thoughts. "Mmmm, I think so too."

He leaned down to kiss her chest, his tongue sliding down to meet her nipple. As she moaned, he slurped and sucked wetly on her heaving tit. She reached down to slide a finger in her juicy cunt. He noticed this and slid his tongue down even more to her thigh.

He licked her thighs teasing her...and moved her hand away. He licked and sucked along her thigh, coming to rest on her pouty pussy lips. He sucked one into his mouth, then letting it out. He repeated this to the other lip, slowly sucking it in and out of his mouth, his tongue slowly rotating. As she moaned and writhed, he slowly slid his wet tongue into her fuck hole. In and out, he fucked her slowly with his tongue. He moved his head up and sucked her clit, flicking it roughly. "Yesss..." he heard her voice.

Just as she almost came..he moved up, and started stroking her clit. "Almost..yes..."

He unzipped his pants quickly and lined his thick cock up with her pussy, rubbing it against her clit. Very suddenly, he burst his cock into her hot tunnel. Her eyes flew open and she started to rock her hips to him. "Ohhh....fuck me more...more!"

He laughed and started bucking into her. "Like this?" he grunted. "Uh-huh....god, don't stop....so big..." she moaned. He couldn't believe how tight she was. Her pussy was sucking his cock into her. She, in turn, felt his cock turning her inside out.

"Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum!" she screamed. "Yes, yes!"

"Yes, baby! Cum! I wanna shoot inside you!"

"Yes, cum in me!"

He pumped himself inside her, harder each time. Her bouncing body under him made her tits shake. He started jerking, and pumped with each shot of thick, creamy cum. She came when she felt his cock spurting. Her tight walls squeezed and milked his cock.

When they were both still, he leaned down and gave her cunt one big lick, from bottom to top, making her shudder. As he brought his mouth up, his cum and hers mixed, they shared a warm, gooey kiss.

"Would you like to stay another night?"