Sexiplicity Ch. 03

Story Info
Evil Peter continues his agenda with more Mom and Becca.
7.5k words
4.59
35.6k
52

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers

I cleaned up my desk. It took two socks to get it all. Being jacked off by Becca produced an amazing amount of semen. I'm sure the buildup helped. I mean, shit, we fucking shaved her sex. That was crazy! And it was all because of this new evil Peter in my head. I was having mixed feelings about him. He was good for me with Becca but horrible for me with my family. He wanted to fuck every pussy he saw regardless of who it was.

After I cleaned up and re-dressed, I left my room. I was feeling hungry and remembered the soup in the fridge. Entering the kitchen, Mom was arranging things from her shopping and heard me come in.

"Becca seemed flushed and animated when she left... really happy as well. Something happen between you two?"

"You could say that," I said. "We're kind of dating now... I guess." I said getting the soup out and warming it up.

"Oh, wonderful, honey... I knew she liked you... you just had to make it happen."

"Oh, we made it happen alright! Going to fuck her hard tomorrow for sure!" Evil Peter shouted in my head as I ate the yummy soup.

"Yeah, it's good, Mom... I took your advice. We're going to the aquarium tomorrow for a date."

"Excellent... I know you might have questions and since your father isn't here to answer them I could possible help if you want," Mom said.

"Umm... I think I'm good," I said.

"I know you're still a virgin, honey... and I know you're probably nervous to be with a girl for you first time. It's only natural. Don't be embarrassed about talking to me if you want. I'm always here for you," she said.

"Thanks, Mom... but..." I couldn't finish my sentence because evil Peter took over again.

"I do have a question for you," evil Peter said. I was really nervous now.

"Oh, good... well what is it?" Mom asked.

"Where is the clitoris? I've heard about it but don't know where it is," he said, lying his ass off.

"Well, that's... umm... that's an interesting first question, Peter... I wasn't expecting that so soon," she began.

Mom's face went a shade darker red, she seemed a little embarrassed herself now. Evil Peter loved it, messing with my mother.

"Well, honey, it's at the top of a woman's sex, hidden under the skin most often. When it gets aroused it might poke out so you can see it."

"I don't think I understand?" the bastard said.

"Oh... well... I could show you if you want?" Mom said. Always way too willing to help me.

"Would you mom? I don't want to mess up my first time and I've heard it's really important to not neglect the clitoris."

"It is... important... I'll show you... but let's go to my room for privacy," she said.

"Damn you! Stop! Stop this now... don't follow her to her room you piece of shit!" I screamed at evil Peter.

"Can't stop me! And I'm going to get a good look at your mother's pussy... any bets she shaves? I'm betting she does." he said.

I screamed again but to no avail.

He followed my mother down the hall and into her room. Mom shut the door and stood by her bed. She really seemed nervous now.

"Okay, honey... let's keep this to ourselves, like the other night when I helped you ease your pressure. We don't want people talking," she said.

"I won't tell a soul, Mom... this is for educational purposes only," he said.

"Good."

She proceeded to unfasten her pants and shimmy out of them over her large hips. Her underwear came into view. It was sexier than I expected and my stupid cock lurched in our pants. She hesitated but then pulled them down as well. First thing we noticed was she did shave. Her pubes were perfectly manicured into a one inch by two inch shortly trimmed patch above her sex. Evil Peter relished in his win with a nice "Yes, told you she shaved" in our head.

Mom sat down on her bed and looked up at us. "Come closer, honey... so you can see better."

He obeyed instantly and we were right next to her in a second or less.

She leaned back. Using her fingers on both hands, my mother spread herself apart and revealed her clitoris to me and evil Peter.

"See it, it's the little nubbin in the middle... it's not engorged right now... it gets much bigger, but that's where you find it," she said, holding herself open.

Evil Peter and I saw it just fine, but he decided to drop to his knees anyway for a better look, going so far as to place our hands on my mother's legs. I cursed and cursed him... we were basically inches from my mother's shaved sex. It was pink and with her spread open we could see her small hole above her vagina and everything. Her vagina was larger in diameter than Becca's, I'm sure from two kids coming from there.

"Oh, okay... that's easy enough... but I have another question?" he said.

"You do?" she asked.

"Yeah, what do I do with it now that I know where it is?" he asked.

This guy never stopped... always manipulating his way to some kind of sexual exploration. I hated and admired him. The problem was this was my mother! Not Becca.

Mom hesitated... she didn't know what to do now, or what she was willing to do is more accurate. He stayed quiet, waiting for her answer and staring at her clit... that was noticeably getting bigger as my mother kept her fingers spreading her lips.

"That's just something you're going to have to learn on your own," she said, removing her hands and pushing us to our feet.

"But... what if I'm terrible?" he tried to argue.

"You'll figure it out, Peter... I can't really explain, I'm not a man."

"But... you know what you like, Mom..." he continued.

Mom gave a little shutter and still hadn't pulled up her clothing.

"It's part of youth, Peter... experimenting with your girl, finding out what she likes... not what I like."

"Come on, Mom... please... I don't want to go in blind and fumble my way through... what if she's turned off... what if she hates it?"

This guy was very persistent... I had to give him that... but I wanted him out of my mother's room... our cock was slowly growing and Mom might notice soon.

"Peter... were already crossing lines we shouldn't... I'm not comfortable with more than this. Just be gentle and soft... use...," she trailed off?

"Use what?" he asked.

"Use... her juices... it slides and feels better with your hands or... I can't believe I'm saying this to my son but, use your mouth and tongue... it's called oral sex and she'll like it, Peter... trust me."

"I thought oral sex was when you talk about sex," he said, playing dumb.

Mom giggled... "I'm sorry, I don't mean to giggle... but no, it means with mouths. Like when I measured your penis with my mouth last night? She can use hers on you and you can use yours on her sex. It's quite fun and very enjoyable."

Our cock lurched again, well over halfway to full erection by then. The memory of my mother's mouth around my cock and how deep she took us came flooding back. It was exquisite and I almost was rooting for evil Peter to get her to do it again. Almost.

"Can I try, just a little to see if I'm doing it right?" he asked her.

"Peter, I'm sure you'll do fine... it's not right for a son to do that to his mother."

"But you did it to me and it was fine," he said.

"Only because you wanted to know if you were as big as your father. It was the only way I could be sure."

"This is the only way I can be sure I won't completely make a fool of myself with Becca," he said, in a whiny, needy voice.

Mom fell for it. She's such a wimp when it comes to me. Most the time it's very helpful to get what I want but with evil Peter in control it's a really bad thing.

"Okay, Peter... but just until you get the hang of it and then you'll need to stop... we shouldn't do this at all but I want you to have confidence with Becca," she said, lying back on the bed again.

He knelt us down between her legs and put his hands on her thighs, moving his head really close to her sex so everything was blurry.

"Okay, now be soft with your tongue at first, lick around the lips, you don't need to go right for the clitor..." mom's voice cut off mid-sentence because evil Peter started licking my mother's pussy lips with my tongue.

The sensation was jolting. Our cock raged in our pants and our heart was racing. I was fighting between revulsion and pleasure. The excitement was hard to fight and evil Peter was loving every second of it. He trailed his tongue around her lips, up and down the hot flesh several times. Mom's breath caught in her throat just as many times and her legs trembled under our hands.

"Good... very good, Peter... now you can use your tongue to spread the folds back to find the clitoris."

He proceeded to do so. Starting from the middle of Mom's pussy and splitting her open as he moved up to her clit, which was plump and erect. When our tongue hit it, Mom let out a moan and couldn't control her motions, but literally pressed herself into our face. He flicked her clit with our tongue side to side and up and down. Mom moaned and shook under our face... it was obvious it had been a long time since anyone had done this to her. I'll admit, we'd watched enough porn for evil Peter to know very well what to do and he was using that knowledge.

"Oh... Peter... that's... very good... you should stop now... you'll be fine... with Becca," she struggled to say.

Evil Peter did not stop. Instead he pressed our entire mouth over my mother's sex and started sucking and licking everything he could get our mouth on. She tasted strange, like nothing I've ever experienced before. It made my cock ooze and throb like no other. His tongue even went deep inside my mother's vagina as she moaned and shook, trying to control herself. He went back to her clit and sucked it hard before flicking it with our tongue over and over. Mom was going crazy. She was trying to speak but she couldn't. I think my mother was cumming!

I was sure of it. She screamed and started to convulse under evil Peter's sucking and licking and there was a large let down of fluids from my mother. He just continued, sucking it up and lashing her with his tongue until she was completely overwhelmed with pleasure and climaxing fully. It was so wet and tangy I totally forgot we were eating my mother and basked in the flavor and excitement.

He finally pulled away, when Mom went limp and leaned back on our feet. Mom's body twitched every few seconds as her flushed sex hung open, glistening with our saliva and her climax. She finally was able to look up and down her half-dressed body at us.

"Did I do okay, Mom?" he asked.

"Oh, my... oh my goodness, Peter that was amazing... you should have stopped when I told you to. Do you know what you did to Mother?" she asked.

"I think I do. I think you had an orgasm, like you did for me yesterday?" he said.

"Yes, that's right... you repaid the favor, I supposed," she said.

"You must have had some pent up pressure too," he said.

"Yes, it's been a long time for me, sweetie."

He stood us up and our cock was a huge, wet mess, tenting in our pants and Mom instantly saw it.

"Oh, my... look what I've done to my little boy. I'm ashamed. You shouldn't be aroused by oral sex with your mother... it should have never happened."

"Mom... you're beautiful... why wouldn't I be aroused."

"You think I'm beautiful?" she asked.

"Very... beautiful and deserving of pleasure... I'm glad we could help each other. I don't see anything wrong with it, if we are both helping each other and willing."

She was staring at our cock, she even licked her lips as it throbbed in our pants, begging to be let out.

"Maybe you're right... we can help each other when needed but I think you'll be okay now with Becca," she said not looking up at our face but down at our cock still.

"I can still help you when you need some release and be with Becca," he said.

"That's a good boy... I wish you were not..." she trailed off again.

"Not what, Mom?" he asked moving forward between her legs so the bulge in our pants was right over her moist sex.

Mom reached forward and placed a hand on our pants over our rigid cock. "Not a virgin," Mom finally said. "It's been so long since I've had a man inside me, Peter... but I don't want you to lose your virginity to your mother... it's just not right," she said, patting our throbbing cock.

"I don't mind... if I do. Then maybe I'll be even better with Becca," evil Peter said.

"No! Please no! Don't fuck my mother... let's do Becca first, please!" I screamed in our head.

Mom didn't comment. Instead she used both hands to pull down my pants and underwear at the same time. Our cock barely fell forward it was so hard. Pre-cum glistened on the head, veins in strong relief pulsed along the shaft and Mom's eyes went wide and a look of lust came on her face. She grabbed the shaft with both hands bending it down toward her, just hovering the head and shaft above her open sex.

"I want you inside me so much, Peter... but I want you to be with Becca first. I want you to experience the feeling of inside a woman for the first time with her... not me."

"But... I'm so aroused right now, Mom... I want you... right now," he said.

"I'm sorry, son... another time... after Becca... but I know you need something now... that's obvious and I think I have just the thing."

Mom let go of our cock and began to take the rest of her clothes off in front of us. Including her bra. Her huge tits fell free and her nipples were already erect. Her large breasts were full and round, amazing at her age, as she laid back down on the bed.

"Your father used to love to put his penis between my breasts and move it back and forth. He called it tittyfucking but I was always embarrassed to say that," she giggled. "Would you like to try it?" she asked.

"I would, very much," evil Peter said climbing on the bed and straddling my mother.

Holy fucking shit! How is this happening! I freaked out in my head, banging on the walls of my prison, trying to get control but knowing I had none... I still had to try.

"Good, boy... you're going to need it slippery... I can help with that," she said, reaching for our cock again and pulling us further up on her chest.

Mom opened her mouth and sucked our cock inside, taking us deep again but the angle was making it difficult. Her purpose was to get us all wet and coated with her saliva and my pre-cum, not to make us cum so she worked fast, coating our cock. The sensation was unbelievable, I forgot all about it being my mother as my balls nestled between her huge breasts and she sucked and lathered up our cock with juices.

"That should do," she said taking us out of her mouth. "Now, I'll hold them together and you... well you go and tittyfuck them like your dad. Cum anytime you want."

Evil Peter grabbed our cock, pressed it down between my mother's luscious breasts as she pressed them together with her hands. When he started moving, it was glorious. The visual as well as the sensation as our cock popped through her soft flesh toward her mouth. She opened after a few thrusts, adding her saliva to the head to keep it wet when it started to bind up.

"That's it, Peter... just like your father. Does it feel good?"

"Oh, yes, mommy... it's really nice."

"Good... It feels nice to me too.

Oh my hell we were fucking my mother's tits and it was amazing. Every time she sucked on the head the new sensation increased our arousal. Evil Peter rocked and rocked on my mother's chest. Sliding our huge cock over and over in-between her large cleavage, perfect for tittyfucking as my father called it. The pleasure just continued to grow and grow and we were soon on the verge of exploding.

"Are you close... you are getting so big?" mom asked, letting the head miss her mouth.

"Very..." was all he said, as our hands clenched the bed sheets in preparation.

"Good, boy... now cum for mommy."

The pleasure peaked, euphoric bliss flooded our body and our cock burst forth through her breasts and into her face. She opened her mouth, taking several ropes of white inside before closing it and letting the remaining shots hit her chin and neck. Evil Peter continued to move our cock as we came, a few blasts got caught between Mom's breasts instead of shooting through. Her chest was covered by the time we finished and I was back in control, panting and contracting still as the last of our load oozed out onto my mother.

"Just like your father... well when he was younger... he wasn't so potent later on when he was older. But you don't have that problem right now," she said letting go of her breasts and playing in the large amount of semen on her body.

Our cock flipped up when she let it go, covered in the mess it had just made. I couldn't help but notice that my mother had swallowed the semen in her mouth and was now licking her fingers after playing with the warm white mess. She must like the taste or something or it was just a spontaneous thing she used to do with my father.

"Feel better?" she asked.

"Much I said, getting off of her. It was so weird to be back in control with my mother naked on her bed covered in my semen and my cock still very hard and throbbing. I must have acted or looked odd because she seemed concerned.

"Are you okay, Peter?" she asked.

"I'm fine... good, yeah."

"You're not regretting what we just did are you?" she asked.

What should I say? Should I tell her I was and that it should never happen again and we should be ashamed? That way when evil Peter took over again she wouldn't let him continue. I was about to tell her how I really felt and that I never wanted this to happen again but Tiffany came home right before and hollered that she was home. We both panicked and I quickly got off the bed, found my pants, evil Peter had kicked off and got dressed. Mom was quickly cleaning herself off with the bed sheets and getting redressed.

"Sneak out of here quickly... we'll talk later," she said.

I did as asked and snuck up to my room without my sister seeing me.

**

The guilt and disgust hit me like a ton of bricks as I shut and locked my door. I couldn't shake the memories of how good tittyfucking my mother felt. Her wet mouth sucking the head as it popped through her round breasts, squeezed tight around my shaft. Becca had large breast too. I wondered if she'd let me tittyfuck her like that.

"We won't need to tittyfuck her, loser... were going to fuck the real thing!" evil Peter blurted.

"Have I mentioned lately that I hate you?" I said.

"Don't care, pussy. You've never had so much action in your life, so just shut up and enjoy it. After we fuck Becca, your mom has already said she wants our cock. Can't wait to fuck her, she tasted so good."

I shouted in my head, trying to block the memory of eating my mother's pussy but it was impossible. It was the first oral I've experienced, really hard to forget. I stood by my door and argued with evil Peter until we heard voices downstairs. Mom and Tiffany were talking. She hadn't been home since she stormed off after sucking my cock. She didn't sound like she was in a good mood and the last thing we heard was she told my mother she was going to go shower. She had spent the night somewhere else and I'm sure my mother asked her about that. A few minutes later I heard the shower turn on in the bathroom I share with my sister.

"Your sisters home, huh? Told you she'd come back. I bet she's in the shower right now just wishing we'd come join her. She's probably been thinking about our cock since last night," evil Peter said.

"Don't even think about it!" I said back. "She was pissed off at us when she left... she'll still be pissed. I know my sister."

"Not how I remember it. She wanted our cock bad after sucking it and you pussed out and told her to leave. I'm betting she'll be happy to see us again or it... actually," he said, chuckling.

"You're horrible!" I said, walking across my room, trying to get my thoughts off the last couple of days and the experiences.

jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers
12