Sexnote Ch. 01: Granny Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe she's on the rag."

"If that is the only pair of panties she can afford, I see why she never wears them."

"How drunk did she have to be to put those on."

"Hey, go easy on her! She's just trying to keep the crabs warm."

Katrina felt humiliated, but at the same time she felt incredibly turned on. These people, her supposed friends had viewed her as a slut. Worse than a slut, they viewed her as a piece of trash, a whore who at $2 was still overpriced. She felt abused and degraded but also incredibly turned on. As she felt turned on she felt empowered. She had always owned her sexuality, and she wouldn't let them use it to shame her now.

"Crabs? Well which one of you faggots gave them to me?" She walked up to the basketball player whose fingers she had enjoyed the night before. "Was it you... Shorty? Ladies, watch out for any guy who is as good as he is with his fingers." She held up her pinky and then curled it slightly and pouted.

She walked up towards a pair of tall black basketball players and grabbed their crotches. "Funny, you dress left." She said nodding to one. "And you dress right." She said nodding at the other one. "It's like you dress toward each other." She let go quickly and shook her head in disgust.

She smiled with a sense of power and control. She reach down under the hem of Stacy's and Sally's dresses and cupped their bare asses. Shoving a finger in their assholes. "Come on bitches. I'm getting laid!" She led them out, middle finger buried to the second knuckle.

As she led them down the street she noticed a faint blue glow flickering on the tops of her shoes. She didn't care if they saw now. It was too late. She had owned them. They walked right past the bouncer at the first club. He saw the way Katrina was handling her friends and knew that real party girls had just arrived. They went down the stairs into the club and Katrina forced her friends to a group of cute guys who were making out with each other.

Sally shouted, "Look! Granny panties!" and lifted the front of Katrina's dress. Katrina just smiled as the guys stared at the flashing blue lights. Sally stared in shock. Stacy turned her head and walked to the bar in disgust.

"Hi, my name is Granny Panties." Katrina said and turned to point her ass at the guys. She lifted the back of her dress, "or GeePee for short."

The guys turned and stared at her. A couple of them started to call over the waiter. Katrina slapped Sally's ass, "Whisky bitch, post haste!"

She looked for the queerest one of the bunch and sat on his lap. She could tell that his cock was still hard from he make out session with the other guys. She grabbed it firmly and kissed him on the lips. "Nice. I'll need a couple of your friends to help though. You guys can never keep up."

The waiter came over and suddenly everyone was drinking whisky. Katrina smiled and pulled the baggy panties to the side to show off the merkin better. "See I figure granny panties go great with blue hair."

She continued to stroke the cock she was sitting on. One of the other men reached out to touch it. She slapped his hand away. "Quid pro quo, Clarice. You first. Whip it out."

He stared mesmerized and started to reach for her magical twinkling pussy, then quickly undid he belt and dropped his pants. Katrina bent over and started to suck his dick as he stood there confused. He came quickly under her ministrations. She sat up and with a mouth full of cum said to the guy who's lap she was sitting on, "I see why you are gay. It's just so much fun."

She kissed him deeply, pushing the cum into his mouth. She felt his cock shudder in her hand as he swallowed. Katrina unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. The tip was covered in cum but he was still hard. She rubbed his cock around her asshole and then slid it in. She loved the way his long thick cock filled her.

The man she had just blown now had his face up against the merkin. "While you are down there sweetie, you might as well lick."

Katrina moaned as he buried his nose in her pussy. She then felt his tongue slide from her asshole across her perineum to the edge of her pussy and then back. She realized he must be licking the man's cock and balls as well. Perhaps all the way down to his asshole. She grabbed the lickers hair and made sure he continued his lick to the top of her pussy. "That's it baby, suck my clitty too. Just like it's a little boy's dick."

He responded to her commands and ended each upstroke with a kiss on her clitoris. He spent more time at the bottom and she assumed he was tonguing the guys asshole. The guys around her were starting to run the front of their chinos. She pointed at one of them and said, "Go ahead. He won't mind if you do his ass."

The guy doing the licking undid his belt as the other man moved behind him. They were all so enthralled with the outrageous scene that no one cared that they were in a club where such things were technically frowned upon. Katrina started to wonder how much of this was her being her and if there was any carry on effect from the journal. As Sally handed her a glass of whisky and ice she realized she didn't care.

"Go ahead enjoy yourself." She told Sally as she took a slug of the whisky. "Guy's I expect her to have a cock or two in her before I finish this." She took another slug and pants were dropping left and right. Sally had all three holes filled before she knew what was happening.

Katrina rested her feet on the licker's shoulders and pushed him off. "Enough foreplay. Someone fuck me now!" No sooner had she kicked him off than a guy slid his cock into her pussy. She smiled at the double penetration. She loved the feeling of being so full. She looked down at the guy she had kicked and saw that he was still getting ass fucked but was now stroking his cock and seemed to be really into it.

She looked at the man who was fucking her, "Don't worry, if your balls are rubbing the other guys, then you are still gay." She winked at him and he started to fuck her harder.

"Gather round. I need more!" Guys gathered round her and she started to suck one and grabbed two more, one in each hand, stroking their cocks. She was in paradise, with penises in her mouth, cunt and ass and two more more in her hands. She kept stroking cocks and sucking until she felt them start to cum. They guy in her ass came first but she squeezed down to keep him in and hard. The one in her pussy started to cum then pulled out and jacked off over the granny panties. The one in her mouth was about to cum and he pulled out and jacked over her face. The one in her left hand started to cum and she directed him over the panties.

At that point she extricated herself out of the group and looked down approvingly at Sally being spitted by cocks on the floor. She turned to the man on the right. She kissed him on the cheek as she stroked his cock. "Sorry baby. You lost this game of ookie cookie. Instead of eating the cookie though, you are going to have to fuck a girl." He looked at her and she walked off toward the bar, dragging him along by the penis.

When she got there, she saw Stacy with a collection of glasses. The first two were mixed drinks of some sort, appletinis would be her usual, followed by two highball glasses with ice still in them and then a shot glass. Stacy held a shot glass in her hand and downed it as she saw Katrina.

Katrina kissed her hard and deep, smearing cum over her face. "I bring you a peace offering sweetie. He will fuck you, and you will enjoy it." Katrina grabbed her friend and pulled her a bit back off of the bar stool and guided the mans cock into Stacy. Katrina pushed on his hips to establish a rhythm. Fuck her good. Take her home, and I will make it worth your while.: She grabbed his ass and squeezed it. "Believe me." She reached down into the man's pocket and took out his wallet. Inside she found business cards and pocketed one, and then she found a credit card and handed it to the bartended to pay for Stacy's inebriation.

The night was an endless blur of sex and booze. When she got back to her dorm at the crack of dawn, she wondered how she would ever get all of the cum out of her dress. When she took it off, she was sure that when it dried she would be able to stand it up in the corner.

She slept most of Sunday and was careful to set an alarm for early Monday morning. When the alarm went off she realized this might actually be the first time she's seen 5 am from the morning side as opposed to the still last night side. The university pool was just opening when she got there and there was a line of early swimmers, mostly members of the swim team, but also a few random students and professors. Mary Sue was waiting for her. Katrina wasn't sure, but it looked like a lot of her acne had cleared up.

The two of them went into the locker room and found a section alone. Katrina had packed a bag with clothes to change into and out of, as well as a hair dryer and makeup. Mary Sue just had sweats overtop of her swimsuit.

Mary Sue stripped out of her sweats and tossed them into a locker. Katrina was shocked with what she saw. True to character, Mary Sue wore a piece ribbed nylon navy blue swimsuit. The thing that blew Katrina's mind was how she looked in it. Mary Sue had the nicest real tits Katrina had ever seen. They were soft and pillowy, creamy white and just barely contained. A hint of dark areola peeked out at the neckline and her obviously hard nipples tented the suit. Mary Sue was a bit on the heavier side but was by no means fat. She had a swimmers body, a lot of muscle with a soft layer of fat smoothing the muscle tone. She was the most feminine woman Katrina had ever seen.

Katrina's mouth dropped open.

"See you think I'm fat."

"No, you are gorgeous. So who is this guy that you are after?"

"Steve, he's on the swim team. Get in your suit and we'll head out."

Katrina had brought a red two piece suit more designed for sunning on the beach than swimming laps. Mary Sue looked at her disdainfully. They headed into the pool area and saw Steve. Steve was tall with broad well defined shoulders and powerful legs. His entire body was shaved smooth and he wore a swimsuit that covered his body from shoulders down to mid thighs. Steve was also Stacy's boyfriend.

Katrina's eyes went straight to his crotch and wondered just what type of meat he was packing between his legs. He lauched himself off the starting block and was across the pool before Katrina realized he had left. When he got to the end he did a quick kick flip and was powering back to the far end. Katrina stared in disbelief, the crotch of her swimsuit getting wet. She could feel her pussy lips swelling. She reached down to adjust her self and inadvertently pulled the suit aside flashing her pussy.

Mary Sue got into the lane next to Steve and started to swim laps. She couldn't match his pace but she was trying. Katrina walked over to the deep in and stared. Most of the lanes were full but there were still a couple of empty ones. Mary Sue and Steve were the only ones setting a rigorous pace. Everyone else was moving more slowly. When Steve had completed 16 laps he started to climb out. Katrina was there with her pussy in his face. He raised his head and stared as he climbed out of the pool. He casually pushed her aside and climbed back on the starting block. Katrina saw that Mary Sue saw. She also saw the bulge developing in his suit.

Mary Sue climbed out and turned on Katrina, "What are you doing, slut? I tried to help you. From the rumor's I heard I was successful and you repay me by showing off your freeway onramp of a pussy to the guy I wanted you to help me get!" She hauled back and slapped Katrina in the face sending her spinning into pool right on top of Steve. As she hit the water her top popped off revealing her B-cup tits.

"Help! Help! I can't swim" She screamed as she thrashed in the pool flailing wildly. A ring on her hand caught Steve above the eye opening a small cut. Steve climbed out of the pool and grabbed one of Katrina's wrists and lifted her out of the pool like she was a small child. Bright red blood was dripping down the side of his face.

Mary Sue ran over, "I'm so sorry! Steve are you all right?"

"I'm fine. What happened with Katrina? You and I were swimming laps and the next thing I know she's on top of me in the pool. Let's head into the office."

Katrina looked like a drowned rat. Her suit was askew and her tits hanging out. The bottom was fully aside exposing her pussy. The three of them walked back to the office. Katrina straightening her suit on the way. Mary Sue looked at her angrily.

When they entered the pool office, Katrina closed the door and started to lower the window blinds.

"What are you doing?" Mary Sue asked shocked.

Katrina took off her top and Steve turned to her and asked, "Seriously. What the fuck? Get dressed and get out. I don't want to see you at the pool again."

Katrina put on her top and walked out of the office, stopping at the door to look back.

"Go!" Mary Sue shouted, "I wish I'd never helped you."

After she left Mary Sue retrieved the first aid kit and had Steve sit down in an office chair. She opened the kit and took out a piece of gauze and some antiseptic. "I'm sorry about her."

"It's okay. It happens. She didn't seem serious about swimming."

"No sex seems to be the only thing she is serious about."

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I climbed out of the pool and saw her..."

"Yeah."

"I don't see what other guys see in her. Really who wants someone that everyone else has had. It's not even like she's that attractive."

"You don't find her sexy?" Mary Sue said spreading ointment on the cut above his eye.

"She's okay I guess. Nothing compared to you though." He lowered his head, blushing.

Mary Sue moved in and sat straddling his lap. "Hold still, I need to clean this cut." She grabbed his head and forced it into her cleavage. She was rewarded when she felt his cock swell in his suit.

"Um, Mary..."

"Don't worry. It won't be much longer." She said rocking and grinding her crotch against his. Her pussy lips and clit were swelling with excitement and she could feel the bottom of her suit becoming wet for a different reason.

"To hell with it!" She said and lowered the top of her swimsuit freeing her creamy tits. She took one dark grape sized nipple and fed it to Steve as she started to pull the should straps of his suit down. He sucked eagerly on it and pulled his arms out of the confining suit.

Mary Sue grabbed his bald head and mashed it against her breast. "Yes! Suck it. Suck my nipple!" She screamed. He sucked the nipple and areola into his mouth and lightly bit. He pulled back stretching her tit out as she started to caress his chest and feel his defined pecs. She pinched his nipples and he moaned and switched to the other breast.

Mary Sue stood up and lowered her suit to the floor where is lay in a pile. She ran a finger over the short hair of her pussy, spreading her lips slightly and filling the room with the smell of sex. Steve stood up and lowered his swimsuit to the floor revealing a long hard cock. Mary Sue smiled and started to straddle him again when he grabbed her roughly by the shoulders and spun her around. He sat down on the chair and pulled her backwards toward him. His cock slid easily into her pussy and she slammed down on top of him. The two of them were seated in the chair facing the door.

Steve reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them tightly, bits of titflesh pillowing between his fingers. He closed his fingers together pinching her nipples. She moaned as pleasure and pain shot through her. Steve was he first man and she had never felt so full or satisfied. "Yes! Give it to me! Fill me up!"

Mary Sue loved the way his strong arms held her close. She couldn't escape even if she wanted to pull her back off of his muscular chest. She loved how his cock filled her and the wonderful wet feeling inside where he rubbed her. He entire body felt like it existed only as her pussy. She felt bent and stretched and filled, incredibly small and impossibly huge. She felt him squeeze her tighter, driving the air out of her chest lifting her up and then dropping her down. "Harder

Her nipples were on fire from the pinching and her breasts felt like they should be sore but she felt an incredibly euphoria. She pressed her thighs down on him and lifted up. She sighed as her pussy squeezed down where his cock had been and then gasped as he filled an emptiness that she had only just realized existed. "Fuck Fuck Fuck!" She screamed in ecstacy.

Steve continued to lift her up and then started to match lowering her with urgent thrusts up. His hairless cock slammed into her pussy. His shaved sack flopped urgently. He felt himself coming and pulled Mary Sue down driving as deep into as he could. His cock started to spurt cum deep into her.

"More! More! Fuck me harder." She screamed on the edge of her own orgasm as she felt his cock jerk inside of her. She reached down and stated to spread her lips and rub her clit. She was so close.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She screamed as the door opened. Stacy was barreling being followed closely by Katrina. Mary Sue felt and intense wave of pleasure roll over her as her pussy clenched down on Steve's softening cock.

Steve looked up and said, "Hey babe."

"What the fuck is this?" Stacy screamed.

"A real woman instead of your bony ass."

Stacy screamed and tried to slap Mary Sue across the face, but Steve caught her hand. She tried to slap with her left but Steve caught that one as well.

Katrina chortled at how absurd it looked. Mary Sue and Steve were mid coitus and Steve was holding onto Stacy's wrists. Stacy had a wild look in her eyes and was almost foaming at the mouth.

"Let me go you son of a bitch!"

"You know, things like this are why I was thinking of breaking up with you. I didn't do it because I didn't think I could ever do as good, but now I've done better."

Mary Sue beamed in pleasure. Katrina grabbed Stacy by the waist and tried to pull her back. Stacy started to kick. Steve let go. Katrina and Stacy fell into a pile on the floor. Stacy tried to charge again but Katrina blocked the way. With a little bit of struggle she managed to get Stacy out the door.

"We'd better get going." Steve said reaching for his suit.

"Thank you. It was wonderful." Mary Sue said getting dressed.

"Can I call you?"

"Anytime"

They walked out the back door of the office hand in hand. Once outside, they turned and shared their first kiss together.

12