Sexnote Ch. 02: What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked out of her dorm room feeling an excitement about her. There was a spring in her step and she wasn't paying attention as she walked down the street. She didn't notice the van pull up next to her. A pair of strong arms grabbed her and pulled her into the van. A bag was thrown over her head and four pairs of strong hands held her down. Her dress was ripped off her her and she felt a large cock slam into her pussy.

She heard a familiar woman say, "All right granny panties. You've fucked with our lives enough. You run around acting like a whore with your whore friend. We are going to show you how a whore gets treated."

She felt a hard punch to the side of her face and tasted the salty taste of blood. She felt the cock tearing her vagina as he pounded into her. Katrina was scared for her life. Stacy had arranged for her to be kidnapped and raped. She wasn't sure if she would make it out alive.

Her pussy clenched in an orgasm and she felt shame. She shouldn't be enjoying it. She hated herself for enjoying it.

"The bitch just came." She heard a voice say. A voice that belonged to the captain of the basketball team. She wanted to and asked to be fucked by the whole basketball team but she didn't want it like this. She knew now that it was too late.

"She must be liking it, hit her again." The woman said. A heavy fist landed on Katrina's cheek and she felt her eye start to swell shut.

The first man came, and was quickly replaced by a second. Katrina tried to remember how many were on the team. She hope it was just the five on the floor who were going to use her. It might be the whole roster, or heaven forbid, the entire team, even those who were red shirted.

The second cock was even larger. She cried in pain begging them to stop as her body betrayed her and orgasmed again. Another fist hit her in the belly along with the words, "Shut up bitch!"

She started to quietly whimper. The cocks kept coming. Most fucked her pussy though there were a few in her ass. She had lost count of both the orgasms and the cocks. It could have been hundreds for all she knew. She was certain that some of them came back for more.

She started whispering to herself, "I want to die. Let me die."

At some point she passed out. She woke up naked in a hotel room. She stumbled to the bathroom and saw her face was a bruised mess. She reached down and felt her sore pussy. Her hand came back with a frothy mix of cum and blood.

Katrina climbed into the shower and started to cry.

12