Sexnote - Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina stumbled to the shower and hoped that a long hot shower would cut through the haze and help her think more clearly. She looked down at her body and realized that she really did need it, and more of what happened yesterday must have been real. He skin still had a faint reddish glow to it.

She spent a good five minutes in the shower scrubbing a section of her arm trying to get the red off but it seemed indelible. In fact, the area looked redder from all of the scrubbing. She finished washing and hoped no one would notice the color. As the shower cleansed her body, she realized she was hungry. Normally she would be cooking some stud breakfast as he fucked her at the stove, or answering the door naked when he came back with coffee and doughnuts.

She threw on a pair of sweats and grabbed her purse and some money and headed to the diner. The waitress from last night seated her in the back.

"Coffee, black. Two eggs over easy, bacon, whole wheat toast." She snapped and lowered her head. The waitress was back shortly with the cub of coffee. As Katrina took it from her she noticed the waitress's skin seemed to be a pale green. Katrina cupped the coffee in her thin fingers and sipped at it's bitterness.

"Rough night?" The waitress asked.

"Something like that." Katrina responded with her head down.

The waitress walked away. As the sound of her steps faded she heard squeals of glee. Sally and Stacy came running in and sat down across from Katrina. "You should have joined us. We had such a great time last night."

"There was this guy."

"We sent you pictures."

"He was so cute."

"And his cock!"

"And the coke!" Stacy giggled.

Katrina sipped her coffee and the waitress came back with two more cups and a pot. Sally grabbed her arm. "That was an awesome joke! I wish you would have let me and Stace in on it though. You should have seen her. She was blowing this bum in Chinatown so he would tell her where J-Street was. Look at this!" Sally pulled out her phone and started showing the waitress pictures from the previous night.

"The best part!" Stacy giggled. "There is no J-Street. There never has been. The governor of DC told us that last night."

Katrina raised her head, "He's a Senator from..."

"Never mind that Granny Panties. We have a gift for you."

Sally pushed a Victoria's Secret bag across the table. Katrina knew that it was going to be part of pay off. Inside of the Victoria's Secret bag was a cheap plastic bag that said "Goodwill" and inside of that was a pair of oversized, stained, holey panties that her friends had graciously sharpied a giant "GP" on the butt cheeks.

"Thanks girls. I'll treasure them always."

"And you'd better fucking wear them tonight. We are going to the gayest clubs we can find and get them to go all queer eye on you or everyone is seeing those pics." Sally and Stacy joined arms and ran out.

The waitress brought Katrina's food over and placed it down. "I'm sorry about that. I had hoped you would all end up going." The waitress looked in the bag and giving a low whistle. "Don't worry about breakfast. I'll cover it."

Katrina picked at her food and ate about half of it before going back to her dorm. When she got there she stripped out of her sweats and looked into the lingerie bag. On top of the panties and thrift shop bag was a small black book. She picked it up and opened it up. She thought it must belong to the waitress.

The Rules

•This journal must be used five times in five consecutive weeks.

•All entries must be sex related.

•You must masturbate while writing.

•After you have used it five times you must gift it to someone who has experienced it's affects.

•After you have been affected by it you may enter The Club

Katrina stared at it in wonder. She then started to flip through the pages and saw that the early pages were all in Chinese. She started to flip faster and then saw some in Portuguese and then French and Finally in English. She was astonished at how many pages she had flipped, it must have been thousands and she was still only in the middle of the book. Finally she found the last non blank page and stared at it.

I want to see pictures of those stuck up college bitches with a homeless guy. Someone who looks like the club keeper but nasty, with a huge cock. I want them to feel degraded and humiliated. I want them embarrassed in front of their friends."

Katrina slammed it shut. That was what happened to her. She opened the book back up and ran her fingers over the page. She could see the waitress at home after a long shift. Sore and uncomfortable with an almost no tip money in her pocket and vomit covered shoes. She saw the waitress with a small child who must have been less than a year old. The waitress apologized to the baby sitter that the tips were bad that night and asked if she could pay her tomorrow.

Katrina's eyes watered as she remembered that night. They had been out drinking Everclear. Katrina was the one who had thrown up on the waitresses shoes.

The waitress took off her uniform and did a cursory rinse of the shoes. She was walking around a tiny apartment naked holding the small child to her magnificent breasts. She smiled down at the child and laid him in his crib. She then fished the book and a pen out of her uniform pocket. Katrina was surprised when the waitress started to masturbate the ballpoint pen in and out of her pussy. The waitress smiled and started to write. Katrina knew what happened then.

Katrina set the book aside and wondered just what she would write in it next week. She had a few days to plan, but tonight she had a night of social ostracism to look forward to.

12